DEER CREEK PRODUCTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: deer creek products
There may be more specific results for "deer creek products"
For more specific results for "deer creek products"
Showing 26-50 of 36,614 Found Reports For more specific results for "deer creek products"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 12 2017
CRA Wellness Products Order free sample for $5.95 and was later charged $79.95 for product. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Alternative Health: CRA Wellness Products Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 11 2017
REJUVSCIENCE PUREEYEREJUV, FABLOOKINGMARTIN@CELMACCO, approximately $200 in charges after paying the $4.95 (each)for two products listed as FREE and COMPLIMENTARY, no paper receipt, on phone they refuse to reveal the name or location of sender. There is nothing about having to return the products in the ad, why would you, they're FREE Internet Author: PORTLAND, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: REJUVSCIENCE Internet

Oct 11 2017
Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert 5970 Indian Creek Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33140 | ZillowNautica Condo Miami Beach - Miami Condos Nautica Miami Beach - The Jills , Poor Management, HOA A NIGHTMARE! RUN DOWN, Thin walls- NOISE 24/7, Front Desk Security is HORRIBLE! MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Homeowner Associations: Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert MIAIMI BEACH,

Oct 11 2017
Secret Allure M2Skincream8442374148CA The secret behind Secret Allure is that ghey lure you in for a $4.99 sample, then rip you off for $89.92 surprise charge! Colorado Colorado Author: Galveston, Texas Beauty Products: Secret Allure ,

Oct 11 2017
Chocolate Twist Productions Zharie Petroleum, Capetian Ministries, Medical Products LDP INC, American Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, Wetc Rentry For You. Chocolate Twist Productions is part of a SCAM NETWORK! Beverly Hills California Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Chocolate Twist Productions Beverly Hills, California

Oct 11 2017
Zharie Petroleum. Zharie Petroleum, Chocolate Twist Productions, Capetian Ministries, Medical Products LDP INC, American Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, and We Rent For You are Zharie Petroleum is part of SCAM NETWORK! Houston Texas Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Zharie Petroleum is part of SCAM NETWORK! Houston, Texas

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget Horrible customer service Internet Terrible Product. Terrible Customer Service. Author: Herrin, Illinois Jewelers: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
BeauteLift Skin care products Rude Rip Off Artists Internet Author: Pueblo, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: BeauteLift Internet

Oct 11 2017
Cobra Firearms of Utah, Cobra pistols, Cobra Firearms, Cobra enterprises of Utah selling faulty, unusable, potentially dangerous products with no response to address issues Salt Lake City Utah Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Guns & Ranges: Cobra Firearms of Utah Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 11 2017
Envato Market Themeforest Products that do not work, and services unrendered. Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Envato Market Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ellysworld.com I ordered a hair straightener/flat iron and received confirmation that it would be at my place within 6 weeks. I followed up after 6 weeks and have not heard back from the store. Also the store now seems to be closed. I paid for the product so these bandits have run off with my money! Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Beauty Products: Ellysworld.com Internet

Oct 10 2017
Tomtop Poor customer and technical support. Does not stand behind their products they sell China wholesale Internet Author: Eastlake, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: Tomtop Internet

Oct 10 2017
Wellness CBD, Albert FRAUD; duped like all the rest. Same story, free sample then billed credit card for additonal products. Utah is on the credit card billing Internet Author: California Alternative Health: Wellness CBD Internet

Oct 10 2017
Kirby vacuum Merchants Acceptance, NWDC, Liars/ scamers Gresham / Bellevue Oregon / Washin The Kirby Company Author: Gresham, Oregon Appliances: Kirby vacuum Gresham , Oregon

Oct 09 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Edens Garden Dazzle Beauty Skin Care Tan Solution Duped by Joanna Gaines Skin Care Anti-Aging Creme Products North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fullerton, California Credit Card Fraud: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 09 2017
Glitter and Glam RIP OFF/SCAM!!!! Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Beauty Products: Glitter and Glam Internet

Oct 08 2017
Consider it Done Maintenance Services This guy charged my 79 year old mother 2000 dollars for a fence. He charged her at the rate of 65 an hour, and it's only been up since the summer, and it is now coming apart. Took a look at it and can see spots all over it where he didn't even put any screws in, just painted over top of it. My mother demanded that he fix it, so he came over thinking no one was at my moms place (I was there cleaning her house) I watched him make a buddy of his cut a board, screw it to the fence, then leave. Took 25 seconds. So I text him to ask if he's fixed the fence, and he totally lies to me, stating it was all repaired, awaiting painting. I then said he was full of it, that I had seen him. I then sent him all the pics of the FUBAR fence and the damage he caused. All I got was radio silence. So this guy ripped off a Korean War veteran dying from cancer as well as his sick wife. These people are my parents and i want to stop this man from ripping off anymore seniors. He isn't even a journeyman in anything (I asked) and he charged my parents double the journeyman rate. Red Deer Alberta
Author: Red Deer, Alberta Home Improvements: Consider it Done Maintenance Services Red Deer, Alberta

Oct 08 2017
Best Nutra Group LLC Way over charged my account for products that were suppose to be $5.95 for shipping and handle  Stranton, California Author: Forestville, California Beauty Salons: Best Nutra Group LLC Internet

Oct 08 2017
Jody's Secret Fraudulent company - Charged credit card but failed to send products as described Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret , Illinois

Oct 08 2017
Fashion Products Fashion P shipping. Sep 11 2017 10:44 PM luxury fashion now style works fashion product i took a online survey and got a watch for taking the survey just pay 6.99 shipping then i got the charge for 99.98 they said in the fine print the 6.99 was a 14 day trail if i ded not return it i would get a watch each month at 99.98 i read there fine print and it was not there Lou from RI 10/8/2017 Nationwide Author: Warwick, Computer Fraud: Fashion Products Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Sale Guru, Andrew Adams, Vina, Catherine Johnson Company scammed me, took my money, never sent item I ordered and paid for. Internet
Author: Whitestone, New York Beauty Products: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 08 2017
Elly's World I ordered a hair steamer from this company and was charged 49.97 and never received my merchandise. I received a conformation number stating my shipment was on the way and never received it . Went back to the site and now company is no longer available what the heck, I want my money back they took out of my account. Find theses crooks. Internet Author: Fairfield, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 07 2017
Visalia Skin Care They charged my bank account with 89 .00 for a free trail with out my outorization Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Beauty Products: Visalia Skin Care Internet

Oct 07 2017
MACLEOD PETERSON PLLC SCOTT MACLEOD CONSUMERS BEWARE of Scott McCleod and MACLEOD PETERSON PLLC. Scott promised me services, took my money and never did a thing to help me or will return my calls or emails. Tempe Arizona Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Legal Services: MACLEOD PETERSON PLLC Tempe, Arizona

Oct 07 2017
Guru sales Took my money without giving me my product. Internet
Author: Coahoma, Texas Beauty Products: Guru sales Internet