Your Search | deleoris allen

Nov 28 2016
Taradel Inc Taradel Menus Taradel Menus Ripoff Glen Allen Virginia Author: El Dorado Hills, California Printing & Copy Services: Taradel Inc Virginia

Nov 27 2016
Wal Mart Not honoring product warranty and company policy. Plano Texas
Written Warranty Author: Allen, Texas Auto Repair Service: Wal Mart Prosper, Texas

Nov 27 2016
dclottery Brenda Peek McIntosh Kenneth Allen kept sending me messages on facebook telling me I won money. Sent me a site showing my name was listed in the winners' list took an email from someone on that list and used it to send me messages saying everything was legal and fine! Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Telemarketers: dclottery Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 19 2016
STRAYER UNIVERSITY John Rother: SAP APPEALS (Virginia)And ALL Henrico, Va Campus Personnel COMBAT VETERAN W/ STRAIGHT A's, KICKED OUT STRAYER UNIV AS STUDENT. PREDATORY PRACTICES Glen Allen Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Colleges and Universities: STRAYER UNIVERSITY Glen Allen, Virginia

Nov 18 2016
Holiday Property Group, LLC Michael Dean Operations Mgr., Allen Taylor Gen'l. Mgr, Michael Kent Owner, David & Kelly Brooks supposed buyers. Holiday Property Group LLC Time Share Sales SCAM Salisbury,Md. ,Winchester, Va. Rehoboth Beach,Dl. Maryland, Virginia, Delaware Author: Desoto, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Holiday Property Group, LLC Salisbury, Maryland

Nov 08 2016
Allen Martin Consulting - facebook.com/marketingwithallen?fref=ts I felt scam by Allen Martin Consulting's e-mail ads Greenwich High Rd 21 Internet Author: siingapore, Alabama On-Line Business: allen martin consulting Internet

Nov 08 2016
Creative J Painting and Remodeling aka Jaime Jimenez Contactor who is a con man. Takes money up front and disappears Allen Texas Author: Plano, Texas Builders & Contractors: Creative J Painting and Remodeling Allen, Texas

Nov 08 2016
Allen And Joyce Jackson They are slumlords they want their money but do not want to fix anything you ask them to do so I called the health department and they are Ripoffs The water bill is in their name and i Have been paying the water bill since i lived for 3 years and when the water bill is in the landlords name they are supposed to pay not the tenants they are a bunch of scammers Pittsburgh PA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Landlords: Allen And Joyce Jackson Pittsburgh, PA

Oct 31 2016
Tech Craft Group, LLC Ron Allen Failed to refund me for product returned (per our agreement) that resulted from a failed business opportunity. I have lost over $30,000 to date. Greensboro North Carolina
Author: Elgin, South Carolina tempdir: Tech Craft Group, LLC Greensboro, North Carolina

Oct 27 2016
Allen Samuels Chevrolet Waco It is now called Auto Nation Chevrolet Waco allen samuels chevorlet waco aka auto nation is full of THIEFS waco Texas Author: pearland, Texas Auto Dealers: Allen Samuels Chevrolet Waco waco, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Web Developer at Freelancer Bradley Allen Snider Offered to build a website for me he started on it and never completed it Lancaster California California
Author: Fort worth , Texas Websites: Web Developer at Freelancer Internet

Oct 19 2016
downriver body works These people are cumpusive liars do not take your vehicle here you will regret it . Every time i talked to anyone from this business they lied every time allen park Michigan Author: southgate, Michigan Body Work & Repair: downriver body works Michigan

Oct 18 2016
Allen Deary Allen DearyJeffrey CooperKnowledgeVisionKnowledgeVision Systems Allen Deary SEC Fraudster Lincoln, MA Nationwide Author: Boston, Connecticut Software: Allen Deary Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Lack of RESOLUTION. Over 7 months time they've done NOTHING. Receiving FINAL NOTICE reports when I've been trying to get them to add my insurance information to my Account. DALLAS Nationwide TX
Author: Allen, Texas Accounting: US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Allen SHAY; Julie, Tim Klein Took advantage of me and my disabled mother at one of the lowest points in our lives, with the promise of helping us! We took him at his word when he assured us ALL the necessary paperwork was filed by him and that we would be safe for at least 8 weeks when we would then be able to go to court and explain our position to the court. We are in deep, deep trouble! We don't know California Author: Spring Valley , California Attorneys & Legal Services: John Ferraro Internet

Oct 11 2016
BBVA Compass Bank, Murphy TX bbvacompass.com Horrible customer service. Bad experience with management at this location. They ripped us on interest on MMA and CD murphy Texas Author: Allen, Texas Banks: BBVA Compass Bank murphy, Texas

Oct 10 2016
Plush Media Dominique Price, Amber Allen, Michelle Stewart, Nicole Ortiz PLUSH MEDIA / PLUSHMEDIA.NET SCAMMED ME Atlanta, Georgia /San Diego California Internet Problem solved 10000% over Author: Berkley, Michigan Websites: Plush Media Internet

Oct 09 2016
2medicure online pharmacy Ivy Meneses...allen greg...greg allen total scam Internet Author: dalton, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: 2medicure online pharmacy Internet

Oct 09 2016
Ethan Allen Retail Inc. Rip off for $1400-Sofa Went On Sale 6 Days After Purchase-Would Not Price Protect Me Princeton New Jersey Author: West Windsor, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Ethan Allen Retail Inc. Princeton, New Jersey

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails: caleviction@gmail.com, juliescott.calevictfinance@gmail.com I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found californiaevictiondefensespecialist.com/, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me but don't worry about that, next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet

Oct 05 2016
Priced Right Tree & Lawn Service Jeffrey A. Diebold, Jeff Allen Diebold, Jeff Diebold. WARNING -PRICED RIGHT TREE & LAWN SERVICE JEFF DIEBOLD SUES PEOPLE AND KNOWS THE JUDGE AND HIS WIFE WORKS FOR SEDGWICK COUNTY. JUDGE LOOKED AT JEFF'S PAPERWORK BUT NOT MY PAPERWORK. I SIGNED WHAT I THOUGHT WAS AN ESTIMATE TO TAKE OUT A DISEASED TREE. CERTIFIED ARBORIST LOOKED AT TREE AND SAID IT WAS HEALTHY. WHEN I TRIED TO CANCEL THE JOB, JEFF SUCCESSFULLY SUED ME IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR $719.50. AND HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. HE IS SUE CRAZY AND MAKES MOST OF HIS LIVING THIS WAY. ALL THE LAWSUITS AT THE COURTHOUSE HE INITIATED ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC TO READ.. Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Landscape Companies: Priced Right Tree & Lawn Service Wichita, Kansas

Oct 04 2016
Allen Cadillac GMC Hyundai STAY AWAY IF YOU DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH LIARS !!! DONT BUY A CAR !! Laguna Niguel California Not a RipOff Author: mission viejo, California Auto Dealers: Allen Cadillac GMC Hyundai Laguna Niguel, California

Oct 04 2016
Wuhan Topsky Trading Ltd Allen Woo Zhiguang Chen I ordered electronics from them Samsung s6 and iPhone 7 after mr Allen woo ask for payment I paid via western union.  Wuhan Hubei Author: Antipolo , Miscellaneous Electronics: Wuhan Topsky Trading Ltd Allen Woo Zhiguang Chen Internet

Sep 29 2016
ALLEN William BONK Not to be Trusted NATION WIDE Author: Burnaby, Dist of Columbia Home Based Business: ALLEN William BONK Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Joe Horvath AKA Joe Allen Tripps Travel Network Las Vegas Joe Horvath, Joe Allen joe, horvath, allen, tripps, travel, network, fbi, unlawful, mini, vacations, las, vegas, call, centers Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Joe Horvath AKA Joe Allen Tripps Travel Network Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada