Your Search | dell corporation

Dec 30 2015
General Steel Corporation REVIEW: General Steel employees committed to complete customer satisfaction. General Steel approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry, thousands satisfied. General Steel customers reviews attest to General Steel high standard of excellence. Littleton Colorado, Nationwide *UPDATE: General Steel pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. General Steel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Is there payola from companies like General Steel to discredit Ripoff Report? Author: Gloster, Louisiana Building Products: General Steel Lakewood, Colorado

Dec 28 2015
ONKYO Corporation ONKYO / Pioneer Audio Our TOP of the line products are suppose to break down time and time again/ that's why you paid so much $ Upper Saddle River New Jersey Author: Woodbridge, Connecticut Electronic Manufacturers: ONKYO Corporation Upper Saddle River, New Jersey

Dec 28 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | artist, (((REDACTED))) uses the web, Facebook, and his famous brother's name to meet young girls online. (((REDACTED))), California No proof, all lies Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Questionable Activities: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), California

Dec 26 2015
Cleary Building Corporation, Cleary Buildings, Cleary Building Co Horrible building practices, unsafe, buyer beware. Verona Wisconsin
Author: Regan, North Dakota Builders & Contractors: Cleary Buildng Corporation Nationwide

30, Report #1241906

Dec 23 2015
EZ Clearout LLC George Pointon, Susan Pointon, Judy Rice, Judith Connely,Gregg Pointon,Kassie Gray,Kassie Weisgable, Kassie Crouse,alias Scam company does not pay it's contractors run by private intelligence agency Stafford VA, Fredricksburg VA.,Dupont Wa. Nationwide
Awaiting Garnishment Author: Arnold, Maryland United States Military: EZ Clearout LLC Nationwide

Dec 22 2015
Shelfrich Roger Couture Shelf Corporation with promise of funding up to $250K Scam Plano Texas More lies from Roger Couture Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Financial Services: Shelfrich Plano, Texas

Dec 21 2015
G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation GRAB Travel and ToursGRAB Travel PH Scam Travel Deals Pasig Nationwide Author: Pasig, Travel Agencies: G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation Nationwide

Dec 21 2015
Axis Construction Axis Construction Corp, MES Modular Systems, Axis Construction Corporation Crooks did not pay for spray foam insulation work we did for their company Hauppauge New York
UPDATE: Picture of John Buongiorno Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Axis Construction Hauppauge,, New York

Dec 21 2015
Hoya Corporation ryohirooka ryhirooka@hoyacorp.com Scam Ahoy! ? Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Hoya Corporation Internet

Dec 21 2015
Parexel International Corporation lied to me, deceived me, prejudiced me, discriminated me, denied a healthy volunteer for invalid and untrue reasons from participating in a Qualified Medical Clinical Study, never paid me for my time, never compensated me, single me out Glendale California Author: CULVER CITY, California Clinics: Parexel International Corporation Glendale, California

Dec 20 2015
Sky fleet corporation I worked for them they refuse to pay me after I quit they lie and steal money Midlothian tx Texas Author: Midlothian , Texas Employment Services: Sky fleet corporation Texas

Dec 18 2015
Dell Delayed product, Canceled Product, Bad Customer Service Nationwide Author: Arizona Computer Stores: Dell Nationwide

Dec 18 2015
Terra Trade Isabella Williford We checked on a horse trailer on a well known website. We registered for an account, were sent information and did a bank wire transaction to the corporation. We were put in contact with Delgado Gomez Jose. He sent us a receipt and stated we would receive shipping information. I tried to call this morning after additional emails with no reponse and the number has been disconected. I looked up the website and it is unavailable online now. I then tried to find it online and found this site with another person who has been ripped off. London Nationwide Author: Custer, South Dakota Trailers: Terra Trade Nationwide

Dec 17 2015
AKMI Corporation Will not provide service for the bad engine they sold me Hayward California Author: Braselton, Georgia Auto Parts: AKMI Corporation Hayward, California

Dec 14 2015
Chrysler corporation Jim Cogdill Dodge-Jeep Bad paint job, missing paint! knoxville Tennessee Author: sevierville, Tennessee Auto manufactures: Chrysler corporation knoxville, Tennessee

Dec 12 2015
Starbucks Corporation fred talai is cheap and selfish, he offered me no resolution to my problem, he gave me nothing for my Inconvenience, he came up with excuses, he does Not Care! Santa Monica California tantrum. Author: CULVER CITY, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Corporation Santa Monica, California

Dec 10 2015
HOPKINS MAUFACTURING CORPORATION SUBZERO snow and ice toolsMallory I BOUGHT 12 A MIX OF 54in Snow Plow Snow brushs / 60 in Monster Swivel s****.
Author: East Windsor, New Jersey Car Parts & Accessories: HOPKINS MAUFACTURING CORPORATION Emporia, Kansas

Dec 10 2015
Dell Black Friday Internet XBOX 1 scam Dell.com So we thought we got one of the black Friday XBOX Internet deals for $299...500g system with extra controller and Follow 4 game, but when it was delivered only the XBOX1 system arrived. Internet Author: Thompsons Station, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Dell Black Friday Internet XBOX 1 scam Internet

Dec 07 2015
Fake Dell Tech Support Scam Dell Tech Support, Epson Printer support, antivirus support, Microsoft! India or middle east scammers, Fake Dell tech support, cold caller scammers, Fake microsoft support, Huge Scam, Computer help desk scam! Nationwide Author: Brookhaven, Delaware Computer Help Desk: Fake Dell Tech Support Scam Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Refuse to pay repair for broken shower covered by the policy. Made unwarranted excuse. The company is a crook. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bed & Bath: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

Dec 05 2015
Dell Spent over 5 hours trying to support from Dell. I then decided to return the item because I saw that if I had a problem in the future, it would not get resolved. I spend another 2 hours trying to return the item and still have not received the RMA #. I had to end up disputing the charge on my credit card. There are many computer vendors and I would suggest that anyone looking to purchase computers, tablets, etc. Look at all the reviews before selecting a vendor. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Computer Manufaturers: Dell Nationwide

Dec 01 2015
advance facilities maintenance corporation This company did not pay any invoices since January 2015 Columbus Ohio Author: san diego, California Maintenance Companies: advance facilities maintenance corporation Columbus, Ohio

Dec 01 2015
DS Services Crystal Springs, Sparklets, Water.com, Coffee.com, Acquired by Cott Corporation FAILED TO HONOR CONTRACT, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Seabrook, South Carolina Restaurant Delivery Services: DS Services Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 30 2015
Ross Kaba - AUP Inc Rasim Kaba... RK Designs, R.K. Conveyors, AUP Conveyors, Pacline Corporation, Karl Shultz FRAUD ALERT North York & Mississauga Ontario
Author: Arizona Correctional Facilities: Ross Kaba - AUP Inc North York, Ontario

Nov 29 2015
Mohummad Hammad ID# 218683 and Sales Rep Raul Sharma work for Dell which attempted to bait and switch and not honor an advertised price for an upcoming sale. Lied about an item being sold out and out of stock.
Author: MARINA DEL REY, California Computer Manufactures: Dell