DELL LAPTOP INSPIRON 1521 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dell laptop inspiron 1521
There may be more specific results for "dell laptop inspiron 1521"
For more specific results for "dell laptop inspiron 1521"
Showing 1-25 of 4,765 Found Reports For more specific results for "dell laptop inspiron 1521"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 15 2017

Oct 12 2017
Codie Ryan Fontaine Fraudster shipped back ebay return with rocks instead of laptop Providence Rhode Island Author: Wilmington, Delaware E-trade: Codie /Ryan Fontaine Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 07 2017
Buy From Us Stuart Blint Laptop refurbisher in South Spain deliberately destroys computer hard drive in fit of anger Frigliana, Spain Internet Author: Competa, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Buy From Us Internet

Oct 05 2017
LaptopRescue.com Charged for a new laptop battery with added shipping cost and never sent the product. After several calls and getting only a recording to leave a message, I believe no one actually works there and that this whole company is a scam. Internet Author: Spring City, Tennessee Computer Mail Order: LaptopRescue.com Internet

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

6, Report #1402019

Sep 24 2017
iZoomUSA Avoid this company, they are no good, you will regret buying from them, poor business tactics Brooklyn New York iZoomusa still not good even to the end of return Author: Des Moines, Iowa Computer Dealers: iZoomUSA Brooklyn , New York

Sep 14 2017
productscube.com Products Cube Bought ASER laptop and received only invoice. Take my money, no product shipped, No phone number, No address, No one responding to my e-mails, Very high level of internet scam. New York Internet Author: Mississauga, Ontario Computer Stores: productscube.com Internet

Sep 13 2017
QuickNMobile Wholesalers purchased a power wheelchair June 2017 and it broke in August and they refuse to replace it Ft. laureldale Florida end of issue Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Medical Supplies: QuickNMobile Wholesalers Ft. laureldale, Florida

Sep 09 2017
laptopscreen.com LAPTOP SCREEN ARRIVED BUSTED, POOR PACKAGING, NO REFUND Internet Author: Mankato, Minnesota Computer Manufaturers: laptopscreen.com Internet

Aug 26 2017
sam's club I ordered a laptop I never got it. I can't get credit. I called several times, I went to the store in person. I was told that Samsclub.com is a different compay that Sam's Club. I am in a lost, I can't get the help that I need.  I don't need help I need to get refund from my purchase. Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Software: sam's club Nationwide

Aug 25 2017
WALMART NO SECURITY AT THE WESTBURY, NY STORE, MY MONEY WAS STOLEN AFTER I CHECKED OUT AT THE AUTOMATED REGISTER AND SECURITY DID NOTHING TO STOP IT EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD IT ON VIDEO, WALMART REFUSED TO LET ME SEE THE VIDEO BENTONVILLE Arkansas
Just sad... Author: COMMACK, New York Department & Outlet Stores: WALMART BENTONVILLE, Arkansas

Aug 22 2017
New Yorker Hotel - Wyndham Dell, Barry Rauch What a RIP OFF!!! NY New York Author: NY, New York Hotel: New Yorker Hotel - Wyndham NY, New York

Aug 21 2017
ITT tecj  They lied to me said they would help me get a job but did not. He said it would Supply me with a laptop and did not. They said they would help me with gas expense back and forth and did not. They said they would help me with supplies and new books gave me used books you did not help me with supplies. They have taken my tax money and still say I owe. Memphis Tennessee Author: OAKLAND, Tennessee Computer Programmers: ITT tecj Memphis , Tennessee

Aug 20 2017
acer chrom books I been ripped off! Left click malfunction in laptop Internet Author: killeen, Texas Computer Manufactures: acer chrom books Internet

Aug 20 2017

Aug 19 2017
David Antonio, Terko from SeniorPeopleMeet.com desire of Apple laptop Montreal Internet
Author: Los Angel, California Computer Manufactures: David Antonio Internet

Aug 17 2017
Easy Way Financials Inc. Easyway Financials Inc.1521 Concord Pike ,US 202, Suite 301 Wilmington, Delaware 19803Call: 302-966-9137 support@ewayfinancials.com They pose as a loan company to steal Identities. Wilimington DE Delawre Author: Alexandria, Virginia Loans: Easy Way Financials Inc. ,

Aug 12 2017
geeks americas Keira Pretended, that I had a virus on my Laptop, after locking me out of my Laptop.It was called Technical support. They would continually called you by phone. They got my charge card and after, I was unable to reach them by any of the numbers that I was given by their tech support.They invaded my Laptop.and sending out scams E-MAILS UNDER MY E-MAIL.They are charging my account they have my information.I was given an ID number. Now you're unable to contact them. INTERNET Internet Author: New Rochelle, New York Computer Help Desk: geeks americas Internet

19, Report #219217

Aug 10 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 02 2017
Dell has a bait and switch on their on-site extended warranty Round Rock Texas Author: Sherman oaks, California Computer Manufaturers: Dell Round Rock, Texas

Jul 31 2017
HSN Home Shopping Network I've been a customer for years and have spent alot of money with them. I recently tried to buy a laptop on Flexpay they debited my bank account for the first payment and cancelled the order. Their customer service was nit helpful they just gave me another number to call which of course they are closed Friday t hrough Sunday. I called today they inform me that they run a credit check every order and it m7st havr been denied. I had purchased 2 other items o n flexpsy the night before with no issues. This company has bragged for years that everyone qualifies for Flexpay and there is no credit check for this service, now tgey are secretly conducting checks without consent. They claim the money will be credited to my bank account tonight. Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: HSN Internet

Jul 27 2017
Yonsalon Never delivered laptop I ordered and paid for online. Ogden Utah Author: inver grove heights, Minnesota Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 23 2017
Vap Blaze Mike Anonymous My laptop was frozen & I was told to call 888-304-8087 to protect IP.Claimed I had 187 open devices. San Antonio Texas Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Vap Blaze San Antonio, Texas

Jul 13 2017
apical online My Laptop computer freezed. Can not switch it off unless I remove the battery and there is an attachement page on the screen that instruct me that my details is in danger. Internet
Author: Sheffield, Alabama Internet Fraud: apical online Internet

Jul 11 2017
RobBrautigam.com Laptop Lifestyle, .RobBrautigam.com Project Q1 Rob Brautigamrob.brautigam@gmail.com Project Q1 Enagic Rob Brautigam, RobBrautigam.com Internet
Author: New York, New York On-Line Business: RobBrautigam.com Internet