DELL LAPTOP INSPIRON 1521 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dell laptop inspiron 1521
There may be more specific results for "dell laptop inspiron 1521"
For more specific results for "dell laptop inspiron 1521"
Showing 1-25 of 2,783 Found Reports For more specific results for "dell laptop inspiron 1521"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 05 2017
reverb.com linked my account to another through device ( my laptop) then suspended my account Internet Author: ardmore, Oklahoma Music Shops: reverb.com Internet

May 11 2017
Dell, Dell Computer, Dell Technologies Dell XPS 13 9360 Display issue won't get issued a replacement Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Dell Nationwide

May 05 2017
Dell Computers What Ever Happened To Good Ole Customer Service? Round Rock Texas Something is missing here. Author: Antioch, Tennessee Computer Service & Repair: Dell Computers Round Rock , Texas

May 04 2017
Financing Altenatives,Inc. Fail to deliver laptop from company's membership as promised. Chessapeake,Virginia Author: Alameda, California Financial Services: Financing Altenatives,Inc. California

Apr 28 2017
Web Developement Now Allegedly fixed my Dad's desktop & my laptop for $500.00+ for life. Called 6 months later saying we need to pay them more money for updates. Trenton New Jersey Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Web Developement Now Trenton, New Jersey

Apr 28 2017
Laptop Rescue Failed to deliver merchanized I ordered and they billed to my credit card Internet Author: Livonia, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Laptop Rescue Internet

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 20 2017
MAAS Computers Sold me a fake laptop Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Stores: MAAS Computers Toronto, Ontario

Apr 08 2017
Dell Surendra Raj On 1-4-17 Dell advertised a sale on the product WD Blue PC SSD WDS250G1B0A - Solid state drive - 250 GB - internal - 2.5-inch - SATA 6Gb/s for $19.99 each. So got online and ordered 2 of them from Dell, Dell Purchase ID: 2005704551081. Dell sent me an confirmation email the same day stating: Subtotal $199.98 Order Level Promotion:-$160.00 Shipping & Handling: $6.99 Shipping Discount Applied:-$6.99 Sales Tax:$2.50 Total Amount: $42.48 I then received an email 4 days later stating that my order had been cancelled. I did NOT cancel this order, Dell did, and did not give any explanation as to why. Round Rock Texas Author: PLANO, Illinois Computer Dealers: Dell Round Rock, Texas

Mar 25 2017
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Trying to collect alledged debt in which one of their employees stated, The statutes of limitations has expired Norfolk Virginia Attempt to reach you Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Ex-Wives: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Mar 20 2017
Asurion Countless hours wasted with tech support 4 times laptop sent in for repair. HAS NEVER WQRKED Nationwide Author: Silver City, New Mexico Computer Service & Repair: Asurion Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
dell help with laptop texas Author: Washington Computer Service & Repair: dell Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
TweakBit I was looking for Internet securiety, they came upon my laptop.. Next thing I know I can see my passwords I've never saved! I start to panich, and delete/uninstall said Tweakbit. They charged me $49.95 twice, how did they do that when I never ordered anything nor did I use there sevice.. I've asked for my money to be returned, now after reading this, I'm putting fraud on them.. Internet Author: Mission Viejo, California Computer Software: TweakBit

Feb 28 2017
iyogi took my money n infected my computer Brand New laptop Internet Author: portage, Indiana Telemarketing Companies: iyogi Internet

Feb 24 2017
Lydell Smith Aka Dell aka Mr. Smith SCAM FRAUD LIAR THEIF Joliet Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Services: Lydell Smith Joliet, Illinois

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Worth vs. replacment Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 14 2017
Live Techniton Told me his name was Duncun James -sp- Locked my lap top so it was unuseable giving me a number on laptop to call to fix situation. When I call the said I had a vires an they needed to install software so I would not be hacked. Internet Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Computer Software: Live Techniton Internet

Feb 07 2017
Yugster Bought Dell laptop that is JUNK; contacted Yugster immediately upon receipt, but they refuse refund!!! Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: Yugster Internet

Feb 02 2017
Dell Computers Texas based Dell Computers Fraud, deception, kept money, sold defective laptop Texas Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach , Virginia Computer Manufaturers: Dell Computers Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Billion automotive Billion jeep eagle and chrysler Fraud. Misrepresentation, misleading sales tactics. Sioux falls South Dakota Author: Dell rapids, South Dakota Auto Dealer Repairs: Billion automotive Sioux falls, South Dakota

Jan 26 2017
sellalaptop.com Don't send a laptop to Sellalaptop.com Internet Author: cookeville, Tennessee On-Line Business: sellalaptop.com Internet

Jan 26 2017
Orlando Airport Police The Orlando Airport Police detained this veteran for no good reason forced this veteran to go to a civilian hospital which caused this veteran to miss his connecting flight to his home town Phoenix,Az. This veteran was then forced to spend the night in Orlando and continue the next day. Upon arriving to the Orlando Airport the next day this Veterans carry on items were not to be found. This veteran flew on to his destination without his backpack with important documents, without his napsack containing some clothing and his laptop computer and another bag with approimately gifts and tobacco with a value of $350.  Orlando Florida What's Missing Here? Author: White City, Oregon Questionable Activities: Orlando Airport Police Orlando, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Laptop Experience Laptopexperience Sold me junk Internet Author: marion, Michigan Computer Dealers: Laptop Experience Internet

Jan 18 2017
Ebay User Yevzem Laptop, notebook, ebay fraud Fishers Indiana Michael Zemelshteyn Author: Redondo Beach, California Computer Dealers: Ebay User Yevzem Fishers, Indiana

Jan 16 2017
Rent A Center Did not fix laptop correctly was sent out 7 times Iola Kansas Former 9 year manager Author: Neosho Falls, Kansas Consumer Services: Rent A Center Iola, Kansas