DELLINGER TIRE AND AUTO REPAIR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dellinger tire and auto repair
There may be more specific results for "dellinger tire and auto repair"
For more specific results for "dellinger tire and auto repair"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 28 2017
Auto Transport Industry Industry Blacklist Autotransportleads.blogspot.com Fake Fraud Scam Website with totally false and misleading information about the industry. Palo Alto California Author: Palo Alto, California Auto Transporters: Auto Transport Industry Industry Blacklist Palo Alto, California

Apr 28 2017
Lux Auto Dealership Auto Fraud Stafford Nationwide Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Auto Dealers: Lux Auto Dealership Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
newacunit.com Precision Air & Heating   eceptive and deceitful trade practices Chandler, AZ Internet Revised Same author Dallas Texas Author: dallas , Texas Sales People: newacunit.com Internet

Apr 28 2017
Carmen Bravo Carmen Garcia, Bravo Real Estate Agent A realtor who hired us to do work and didnt pay, but she gets PAID Buena Park California Author: anaheim, California Real Estate Services: Carmen Bravo Buena Park, California

Apr 28 2017
Nguyen Do - INNUENDO Sent 1250 Deposit to NGUYEN DO - INNUENDO and NO Response Los Angeles CA
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Computer Graphics: Nguyen Do - INNUENDO

Apr 28 2017
A Arlington Towing Company Towed my vehicle illegally Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Towing: A Arlington Towing Company Arlington, Texas

Apr 28 2017
Mattress Connection Tony and JoAnn Bartz DBA Mattress Connection Unethical Operation Hawthorne California Author: Santa Monica, California Furniture & Furnishings: Mattress Connection Hawthorne, California

Apr 28 2017
Cincinnati Bell Jennifer (#0179) Very, very bad customer service and procedures. Misleading Sales tactics. Cincinnati Ohio Author: Milford, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Cincinnati Bell Cincinnati, Ohio

Apr 28 2017
High Traffic Academy Project Breakthrough Watch Out For This. Got Ripped off on Elite Membership and 2016 Summit Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: High Traffic Academy Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
UserTesting A misleading company and a complete waste of your time. Mountain View California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Work at Home Business: UserTesting Mountain View, California

Apr 28 2017
Skin fresh MD and Allure RX Possible Scam to get your money Internet Author: Plymouth, Minnesota Skin Care: Skin fresh MD and Allure RX Internet

Apr 28 2017
Lux style internatinal I saw the add on my facebook click on the site entered the email and postal code in either to see the prizing but they send me the product with the billing which i have not ordered it. I live in canada Denmark Nationwide Author: Scarborough, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux style internatinal Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Nexacell Adaptive Eye Complex I ordered the free trial of anti wrinkle cream and eye cream that did not specify that it also was a subscription of $97.37 . I called and cancelled the trial for the anti aging cream and three days later I was charged for the eye cream . That I had no idea was a subscription and when I talked to them when I cancelled they had no mention of the other subscription. And told me too bad I can't send it back for a refund.  Internet Author: FRIENDSWOOD, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Nexacell Internet

Apr 28 2017
Sirensongsafe.com after entering credit card # and continue a notice would come up ERROR  Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Sirensongsafe.com Internet

Apr 28 2017
Owen Electric Not sure ????? First Thing I've Lived in same house going on 5 yrs over and over my electric will be interrupted when I come home . I'll call they will tell me that I owe them 70 dollars past dew 90 dollars past dew 60 past dew over and over. Owenton  Kentucky Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: Owen Electric Owenton , Kentucky

Apr 28 2017
Tamko Building products Evergrain Decking Warranty not honored, they agree the product failed, Bad batch but offer no labor, and only a fraction of the retail cost of the product. I asked if they would send me the deck materials that are clearly defective (decomposing), and they want to send me $8400 for a deck over 80 ft. long with railing that is decomposing as well and another 100 of railing that is the exact product as the railing . So 100% of the product is agreed to be failing and only 8 yrs. old. Joplin. 64802 missouri
Author: Ramona, California Building Products: Tamko Building products Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
qlink wireless all. the reps and supervisors i hung up on me said i was lying even though i had proof messed me out of over 300 megabytes and told me they was nothing they could do do very rude andand said stuff that didnt make sense like i used it in march before i got the data Florida Internet
Author: Kenova, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: qlink wireless Internet

Apr 28 2017
Speedway Flooring and Tile South Daytona Beach Florida Author: DeBary , Florida Seamstress: Speedway Flooring and Tile South Daytona Beach, Florida

Apr 28 2017
Global Motorcars of Houston Global Motors of HoustonVanderhall Exotics of Houston Fradulent used car dealer Stafford Texas Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Global Motorcars of Houston Stafford, Texas

Apr 28 2017
color by Pascale took money out of my checking account $11.98 and I haven't received any lipstick, I purchase this on 4/11/17 Author: Birmigham, Alabama Websites: color by Pascale

Apr 28 2017
wholesaleshelfcorporations.com TOTAL SCAMRIPPED ME OFF COMPLETELY NEVER PROVIDED ANYTHING BY LIES AND HIDING Author: California Financial Services: wholesaleshelfcorporations.com

Apr 28 2017
Purple Wave, Inc Purple Wave Auctions Condition of Item Did Not Match What They Said Manhattan, Kansas Nationwide Author: Germantown, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Purple Wave, Inc Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork scammer stole 9,000 from me on business corp build and never produced one tradeline Author: California Financial Services: TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork

Apr 28 2017
bellecelleskinserum did not honor my request to canel and keep sending me their product. fountain valley California Author: chesapeake, Virginia Skin Care: bellecelleskinserum fountain valley, California

Apr 28 2017
eBay and FedEx Ground - Overcharged for shipping, eBay won't do anything Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Shipping & Handling: eBay Internet