Your Search | delta mechanical
Approximately 962 Reports Found

Aug 21 2014
Car Toys Bellevue Car Toys Mechanical failure from radio installation Seattle Washington Author: Renton, Washington Auto Audio Electronics: Car Toys Seattle, Washington

Aug 19 2014
L'Chayah Mechanical Services Lchayah Mechanical Services Stole my credit cards, create online accounts and added their name to my account. Proceeded to run them up and refused to pay it all. Under Texas law I could do nothing about it. Odessa Texas
Author: Bunnell, Florida Credit Card Fraud: L'Chayah Mechanical Services Odessa, Texas

Aug 19 2014
L'Chayah Mechanical Services Lchayah Mechanical Services Owner of the company scammed me for my children's savings when I was a single mom and still refuses to pay me back. Odessa Texas Author: Bunnell, Florida Internet Fraud: L'Chayah Mechanical Services Odessa, Texas

Aug 16 2014
Dagar Heating & Air Dagar Mechanical ( as per BBB) & Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation Wrong diagnosis of A/C which has resulted in further damage!! Carrollton Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Maintenance Companies: Dagar Heating & Air Carrollton, Texas

Aug 02 2014
Delta Finance Bob Spar,Beverly Spar Scam artist, been around a looong time Parrish Florida Author: Anacortes, Washington Loan Brokers: Delta Finance Parrish, Florida

Jul 29 2014
Thunderstickenterprises C/O Curtis tolliver BEWARE BEWARE.Buyers and sellers of firearms !!!! fawn grove Pennsylvania Author: delta, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Thunderstickenterprises C/O Curtis tolliver fawn grove, Pennsylvania

Jul 28 2014
Delta Mechanical Overinflated Prices and Will Not Honor Lowest Price Gurantee Golden Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Plumbing: Delta Mechanical Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
Choice Automotive Richard* and Employee of and or the owner sole me a car with a blown motor and misrepresented the mechanical condidtion davenport Illinois Author: port byon,, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Choice Automotive davenport , Illinois

Jul 13 2014
Robert Knott Sr Delta Recycling Service Knott Inc R and S Enterprise Recycling Con Artist pine bluff Arkansas Author: pine bluff, Arkansas Consumer Services: Robert Knott Sr pine bluff, Arkansas

Jul 08 2014
Triple A Transportation Curtis Paul Plunk ,owner, Conman Who Threatens Physical Violence But Refuses To Pay Wages Or Taxes Delta Missouri
Author: Michigan Questionable Activities: Triple A Transportation Delta, Missouri

Jul 04 2014
Holmes Mechanical Scam Artists Delta BC Author: Garden City, Idaho Auto Mechanics: Holmes Mechanical Delta, British Columbia

Jul 03 2014
Delta Gas Station Charged 2 separate transactions on my bank credit/debit card Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Gas Stations: Delta Gas Station Newark, New Jersey

Jul 02 2014
BAB Mechanical Services, Inc. Non payment of services Hvac Drawings Serices New Hyde Park New York
Author: Alabama Builders & Contractors: BAB Mechanical Services, Inc. New Hyde Park, New York

Jun 30 2014
Delta Travel Center #2 2341 W Broadway St, Forrest City, Arkansas 72335 Gas station selling water instead of fuel. Forrest City Arkansas Author: Forrest City, Arkansas Gas Stations: Delta Travel Center #2 Forrest City, Arkansas

Jun 28 2014
Delta Airlines Choice Benefit Ripoff Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Airline Companies: Delta Airlines Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
NOVAIR MECHANICAL INC. http://novairinc.wix.com/novair Non payment of services QUEENS VILLAGE New York Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: NOVAIR MECHANICAL INC. QUEENS VILLAGE, Select State/Province

Jun 09 2014
Acropolis Mechanical Heating and Cooling Acropolis Mechanical, L.L.C., Gus Psaradakis Fraud, Faulty Parts, Shoddy Workmanship, Price Gouging, Dishonest Practice, Scam Toms River New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Acropolis Mechanical Heating and Cooling Toms River, New Jersey

Jun 06 2014
DMI Movers Delta Moving Incorporated Red White and Blue Movers USA MoversUS DOT: 2003371 MC - 707067 Picked up my property and won't return calls Simi Valley California Author: fargo, North Dakota ORGANIZED CRIME: DMI Movers Simi Valley, California

Jun 03 2014
AutoNation Ford South Fort Worth On March 26, 2014 we went to Ford to buy a car I ended up choosing the 2014 Ford Focus the store was about to close so everything was done quickly I was never told about the 3 day 150 miles return policy or anything of that matter. We ended up buying the car quick from Doug Ball, but when we drove it the 2nd day we started having mechanical problems with the car so we figured it is a new car maybe it will go away but ended up getting worse so by the 29th of March we called to speak to Doug we explained the mechanical problems we were having and our concerns he said to bring the car in we took it and he told us they would need to have it checked and will get it fixed, we basically told him we did not want to the car after having problems we did not want to take the chance. We told him we wanted to exchanged it for something else he said they would take the car back and value it same but when we ended up signing for the Ford Fusion we noticed we were paying a lot more than what it was supposed to be. Now we are stucked with a higher payment Fort Worth Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: AutoNation Ford South Fort Worth Fort Worth, Texas

May 30 2014
Superior Mechanical Systems, Inc. superiormechanical.net Non payment of Sub contractors Lein Pinellas Park flordia Author: Portland, Oregon Builders & Contractors: Superior Mechanical Systems, Inc. Pinellas Park, Select State/Province

May 30 2014
TRAVEL CENTER AMERICA TA TRUCK STOPS TA TRUCK STOP MECHANICAL SERVICES ARE A RIP OFF! Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Mechanics: TRAVEL CENTER AMERICA Internet

May 29 2014
STL Auto Brokers Complaint Description: Car purchased has major damage to the engine when I was told the engine is great and would last a long time. My son and I purchased a car from Jay, the owner of STL Auto Brokers. The car was to get my son back and forth to work. I believed Jay when he told me that there was nothing wrong with the engine and that it should should run for years to come. We put 3 miles on the car before it stopped working. When an auto mechanic looked at it he said there were 3 broken motor mounts, problems with the timing, a cracked radiator, corroded fuse box and many other concerns. The auto mechanic said the car would cost much more than what we had paid for it to even just make it safe to drive. I called and talked to Jay about this and his response was disheartening. He said that he would not take the car back or fix the car. He told me that most educated people would have had the car checked out. Funny thing is that I am very educated but I trusted someone whom I should not have. The car is a 1990 Toyota Celica. Where I expected to have to replace some things on the car like the tires and windshield wipers, I did not expect to have a car with major mechanical needs because I believed Jay when he told me that the car's engine was is good working order. Your Desired Resolution: I would like him to take back the car with only 3 miles on it since we purchased it and refund the money so that I can be able to buy a car that is safe for my son. OFallon Missouri Author: saint peters, Missouri Auto Dealers: STL Auto Brokers OFallon, Missouri

May 29 2014
Drilon Mechanical & Heating Inc, Drilon Mechanical Heating Incorporated, Will waste your time, ignore phone calls, cancel appointments or not show up at all without reason. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Plumbing: Drilon Mechanical & Heating Inc Brooklyn, New York

May 24 2014
Rai Express lines Irresponsible drivers causing property damage, management totally denies responsibility Surrey BC Canada Author: Delta, British Columbia Trucking Companies: Rai Express lines Surrey, British Columbia

May 23 2014
Delta Moving Inc. DMI Movers Severe Damages and Stolen items Simi Valley California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Moving Companies: Delta Moving Inc. Simi Valley, California