Your Search | delta mechanical
Approximately 971 Reports Found

Jun 27 2014
NOVAIR MECHANICAL INC. http://novairinc.wix.com/novair Non payment of services QUEENS VILLAGE New York Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: NOVAIR MECHANICAL INC. QUEENS VILLAGE, Select State/Province

Jun 09 2014
Acropolis Mechanical Heating and Cooling Acropolis Mechanical, L.L.C., Gus Psaradakis Fraud, Faulty Parts, Shoddy Workmanship, Price Gouging, Dishonest Practice, Scam Toms River New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Acropolis Mechanical Heating and Cooling Toms River, New Jersey

Jun 06 2014
DMI Movers Delta Moving Incorporated Red White and Blue Movers USA MoversUS DOT: 2003371 MC - 707067 Picked up my property and won't return calls Simi Valley California Author: fargo, North Dakota ORGANIZED CRIME: DMI Movers Simi Valley, California

Jun 03 2014
AutoNation Ford South Fort Worth On March 26, 2014 we went to Ford to buy a car I ended up choosing the 2014 Ford Focus the store was about to close so everything was done quickly I was never told about the 3 day 150 miles return policy or anything of that matter. We ended up buying the car quick from Doug Ball, but when we drove it the 2nd day we started having mechanical problems with the car so we figured it is a new car maybe it will go away but ended up getting worse so by the 29th of March we called to speak to Doug we explained the mechanical problems we were having and our concerns he said to bring the car in we took it and he told us they would need to have it checked and will get it fixed, we basically told him we did not want to the car after having problems we did not want to take the chance. We told him we wanted to exchanged it for something else he said they would take the car back and value it same but when we ended up signing for the Ford Fusion we noticed we were paying a lot more than what it was supposed to be. Now we are stucked with a higher payment Fort Worth Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: AutoNation Ford South Fort Worth Fort Worth, Texas

May 30 2014
Superior Mechanical Systems, Inc. superiormechanical.net Non payment of Sub contractors Lein Pinellas Park flordia Author: Portland, Oregon Builders & Contractors: Superior Mechanical Systems, Inc. Pinellas Park, Select State/Province

May 30 2014
TRAVEL CENTER AMERICA TA TRUCK STOPS TA TRUCK STOP MECHANICAL SERVICES ARE A RIP OFF! Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Mechanics: TRAVEL CENTER AMERICA Internet

May 29 2014
STL Auto Brokers Complaint Description: Car purchased has major damage to the engine when I was told the engine is great and would last a long time. My son and I purchased a car from Jay, the owner of STL Auto Brokers. The car was to get my son back and forth to work. I believed Jay when he told me that there was nothing wrong with the engine and that it should should run for years to come. We put 3 miles on the car before it stopped working. When an auto mechanic looked at it he said there were 3 broken motor mounts, problems with the timing, a cracked radiator, corroded fuse box and many other concerns. The auto mechanic said the car would cost much more than what we had paid for it to even just make it safe to drive. I called and talked to Jay about this and his response was disheartening. He said that he would not take the car back or fix the car. He told me that most educated people would have had the car checked out. Funny thing is that I am very educated but I trusted someone whom I should not have. The car is a 1990 Toyota Celica. Where I expected to have to replace some things on the car like the tires and windshield wipers, I did not expect to have a car with major mechanical needs because I believed Jay when he told me that the car's engine was is good working order. Your Desired Resolution: I would like him to take back the car with only 3 miles on it since we purchased it and refund the money so that I can be able to buy a car that is safe for my son. OFallon Missouri Author: saint peters, Missouri Auto Dealers: STL Auto Brokers OFallon, Missouri

May 29 2014
Drilon Mechanical & Heating Inc, Drilon Mechanical Heating Incorporated, Will waste your time, ignore phone calls, cancel appointments or not show up at all without reason. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Plumbing: Drilon Mechanical & Heating Inc Brooklyn, New York

May 24 2014
Rai Express lines Irresponsible drivers causing property damage, management totally denies responsibility Surrey BC Canada Author: Delta, British Columbia Trucking Companies: Rai Express lines Surrey, British Columbia

May 23 2014
Delta Moving Inc. DMI Movers Severe Damages and Stolen items Simi Valley California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Moving Companies: Delta Moving Inc. Simi Valley, California

May 23 2014
J & L Mechanical Well Drilling & Pump Services Leon Hughes Scam!! Leon Hughes AND THIS COMPANY DID VERY POOR WORK AND SERVICES, Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Work at Home: J & L Mechanical Well Drilling & Pump Services Indianapolis, Indiana

May 23 2014
Pi Delta Psi Fraternity, Northeastern University,Jobin Abraham '16 Caucasian-hating bigots spew hate speech and threats by email Boston Massachusetts Author: Littleton, Massachusetts Racists: Pi Delta Psi Fraternity, Northeastern University,Jobin Abraham '16 Boston, Massachusetts

May 21 2014
meridiandelta Meriandelta meridian delta new castle Newcastle upon Tyne North Carolina
Author: Newcastle upon Tyne, North Carolina Healthcare Centers: meridiandelta Newcastle upon Tyne, North Carolina

May 20 2014
Travel Services Delta Travel Crystal Travel Refusal to pay judgement, Scam, Nobody in-charge, Cannot follow where money given to them goes to Valencia California Author: Calbasas, California Travel Services: Travel Services Valencia, California

May 18 2014
Delta Financial Corp W.D. Lainhart Mattie Fay Lainhart Diamond Captial Corp Thief, liar, conman Little Rock, North Little Rock, Cabot, Hot Spring. Arkansas Author: Minot, North Dakota Brokerage Companies: Delta Financial Corp Little Rock, Arkansas

May 15 2014
Superior Mechanical Systems, Inc. Non payment of services Hvac Drawings Pinellas Park Florida
Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Superior Mechanical Systems, Inc. Pinellas Park, Select State/Province

May 14 2014
NORTH SCOTTSDALE BMW Penske Automotive An inadequate mechanical repair and OVERSIGHT could have caused a FATAL CARE ACCIDENT. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Body Work & Repair: NORTH SCOTTSDALE BMW Phoenix, Arizona

May 14 2014
New Generation Mechanical BAIT & SWITCH - CHARGED WAY OVER ESTIMATE!!!! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Plumbing: New Generation Mechanical Dallas, Texas

May 09 2014
Salliemae delta management associatesunited funding Abuse in debt chelsea Massachusetts Author: British Columbia Collection Agencies: Salliemae Massachusetts

May 08 2014
Fahrenheit Mechanical Contracting Fahrenheit Mechanical Contracting732-727-8526 Fahrenheit Inc1112 Bordentown Ave, Parlin, NJ ‎(732) 727-8526 Rude, and very unprofessional Parlin New Jersey Author: Parlin, New Jersey Home Improvements: Fahrenheit Mechanical Contracting Parlin, New Jersey

Apr 30 2014
Install America THIS IS A SCAM!! CANCEL ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPANY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE Reading Pennsylvania Author: Delta , Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Install America Reading , Pennsylvania

BAB Mechanical Services, Inc. Non payment of services New Hyde Park NY
Author: Auburn, Alabama Builders & Contractors: BAB Mechanical Services, Inc. New Hyde Park, Select State/Province

BAB Mechanical Services, Inc. Non payment of Services New Hyde Park NY
Author: Portland, Oregon Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: BAB Mechanical Services, Inc. New Hyde Park, Select State/Province

Apr 29 2014
Delta Mechanical Terrible company! Denver CO Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: Delta Mechanical Select State/Province

50, Report #1120037

Apr 23 2014
Delta airlines Preferred Seats a scam and misrepresentation Georgia / new j Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Airlines: Delta airlines Select State/Province