Your Search | delta mechanical
Approximately 953 Reports Found

May 08 2014
Fahrenheit Mechanical Contracting Fahrenheit Mechanical Contracting732-727-8526 Fahrenheit Inc1112 Bordentown Ave, Parlin, NJ ‎(732) 727-8526 Rude, and very unprofessional Parlin New Jersey Author: Parlin, New Jersey Home Improvements: Fahrenheit Mechanical Contracting Parlin, New Jersey

Apr 30 2014
Install America THIS IS A SCAM!! CANCEL ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPANY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE Reading Pennsylvania Author: Delta , Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Install America Reading , Pennsylvania

BAB Mechanical Services, Inc. Non payment of services New Hyde Park NY
Author: Auburn, Alabama Builders & Contractors: BAB Mechanical Services, Inc. New Hyde Park, Select State/Province

BAB Mechanical Services, Inc. Non payment of Services New Hyde Park NY
Author: Portland, Oregon Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: BAB Mechanical Services, Inc. New Hyde Park, Select State/Province

Apr 29 2014
Delta Mechanical Terrible company! Denver CO Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: Delta Mechanical Select State/Province

31, Report #1120037

Apr 23 2014
Delta airlines Preferred Seats a scam and misrepresentation Georgia / new j Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Airlines: Delta airlines Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
Atlanta towing Express Automotive Services Not honest about waiving towing fee if brought to their center and discounts for mechanical services Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Towing: Atlanta towing Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 21 2014
Red White and Blue Movers First, Delta Movers, DMI Movers, USA Movers Perfectly orchestrated SCAM!!! Deerfield Beach Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Moving Companies: Red White and Blue Movers Deerfield Beach, Florida

Apr 15 2014
Bob Boast Volkswagen Bradenton Bob Boast Volkswagen does not honor warranty nor diagnose actual mechanical issues with their vehicles Bradenton Florida Author: Sarasota , Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Bob Boast Volkswagen Bradenton Bradenton, Florida

Apr 10 2014
Delta Travel Wanted to sell travel services Santa Clarita California Author: Santa Clarita, California Air Travel: Delta Travel Santa Clarita, California

Apr 04 2014
Delta Dental of IL the point of insurance is...? Lisle IL
Author: Mesa, Arizona Dental Services: Delta Dental of IL Nationwide

Apr 03 2014
McMullen Mechanical McMullen Mechanical SCAMMERS Victoria BC Author: Victoria, British Columbia Plumbing: McMullen Mechanical Victoria, British Columbia

Apr 03 2014
delta gasoline station short delivery of gasoline westwood new jersey Author: river vale, New Jersey Gas Stations: delta gasoline station Westwood , New Jersey

Mar 22 2014
American leader Inc Delta One Truck Driver for over 15 years. All in all they are thieves just pure thievery. Elk Grove Illinois Author: carson city, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: American leader Inc Elk Grove, Illinois

Mar 20 2014
Engineered Solutions Heating & Air Conditioning Thomas E. Hoffmann Mechanical Contractor FORGETS to return funds after failing to provide servies Des Peres Missouri Author: Crestwood, Missouri Home Improvements: Engineered Solutions Heating & Air Conditioning Des Peres, Missouri

Feb 26 2014
Rick Hendrick Auto Group I recently brought a car from Rick Hendrick back in Sept 2013. The experience was horrible. The sales person I had was a con. I brought a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta and thought I purchased the car of my dream only to find out later that the engine was replaced and the passenger side axle was replaced. When the deal happened the salesperson gave me a 2 page car fax that didnt have the mechanical problems listed. I have tried to settle this with the dealership. They offered me another car with $1000 down again. I believe I was a victim of consumer fraud so I'm taking my case further. North Charleston South Carolina Author: South Carolina Auto Dealers: Rick Hendrick Auto Group North Charleston, South Carolina

Feb 23 2014
Palm Shaikh/Delta Delivery Service warning - stay far away from this thief East Point,  Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Trucking Companies: Palm Shaikh/Delta Delivery Service East Point, GA, Georgia

Feb 19 2014
Nancy House /Jeffrey House husband? Put ad on puppyfind selling a maltese puppy. I was interested because it was listed in my area.Nancy wanted 300. for the puppyand 150. for shipping.Said it was a personal pet and was not trying to make money. Then told me she moved to Dalhart Texas.We agreed I would send half now and the rest after puppy arrives. Needless to say she wanted more money. I called husband Jeffery who speaks with an accent and hard to undrstand. I could never speak with Nancy only email or text. I asked what airline were they using and she said Delta. Called Delta they don'fly out of Dalhart. I refused to send more money and told Nancy to send puppy and I would pay the extra expense .Of course that would not due. Nancy said she would reimburse me on mar Dalhart Texas
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Nancy House Dalhart, Texas

Feb 18 2014
Acropolis Mechanical Heating and Cooling Acropolis Mechanical, L.L.C. Fraud, Faulty Parts, Shoddy Workmanship, Price Gouging, Dishonest Practice, Scam Toms River New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Acropolis Mechanical Heating and Cooling Toms River, New Jersey

Feb 18 2014
JM Motors Lemon sold mechanical engine problems first week of purchase Las Vegas Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: JM Motors Las Vegas , Nevada

Feb 16 2014
Delta Title Gray and Co, The Gray Insurance Company Title Attorney, Title Insurance Agent, Insurance Company and Mortgage Scam Fraud Scheme Slidell Louisiana Author: Louisiana ORGANIZED CRIME: Delta Title Slidell , Louisiana

Feb 10 2014
JD Mechanical/Jose Dominguez/Jose Cintron unprofessional!! Sloppy installation which lead to a non functioning unit New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: JD Mechanical/Jose Dominguez/Jose Cintron Select State/Province

Feb 07 2014
Delta Mechanical (through Home Depot) Delta Mechanical's Incompetent Installers San Jose California Author: San Francisco, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Delta Mechanical (through Home Depot) deltamechanical.com, California

Feb 06 2014
Delta Dental I have a dental insurance from Delta Dental thru my wife. The plan covers expenses upto $500 a year all expenses. I just had root canal via their network of dentists which cost me over $1300. After spending over $800 from my pocket, I just found out, I could get the same service from open market less than $800. I have a feeling, dentists are paying insurance companies to find idiots like me. Insurance companies figured out how to make money both from consumers and dentist at the same time. What a scam, do not buy any dental insurance, you can not win. Let be a lesson to everyone at my expense. California Author: Alameda, California Dental Services: Delta Dental Select State/Province

50, Report #1120503

Feb 03 2014
ZoomAuctions, ABZ Automotive They sold me a Lemon, a car with know undisclosed mechanical problems, Houston Texas Author: Del Rey Oaks, California Auto Dealers: ZoomAuctions Houston, Texas