DELTA AIRLINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: delta airlines
There may be more specific results for "delta airlines"
For more specific results for "delta airlines"
Showing 1-25 of 2,143 Found Reports For more specific results for "delta airlines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
spirit airlines undependable, poor customer service, we were left stranded for 2 days with 1 compensation for 1 Nationwide Author: columbia heights, Minnesota Airlines: spirit airlines Nationwide

May 17 2017
Delta Faucets 2 1/2 month old faucet, almost $400.00, and still having numerous issues Internet Author: Groveland, Florida Building Services: Delta Faucets Internet

May 16 2017
United Airlines scaming customers United Airlines is fraud chicago Nationwide Author: Ashland, Oregon Airline Companies: united airlines Nationwide

4, Report #1371999

May 08 2017
SOUTHWEST AIRLINES VIOLATION OF UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE PRACTICES ACT DALLAS Texas Author: COMMACK, New York Airlines: SOUTHWEST AIRLINES DALLAS, Texas

May 06 2017
Spirit Airlines Do Not Join the Spirit $9 Yearly Club They will rebill you $70 every year and you can't get it back. Internet regarding Spirit Airlines Author: San Francisco, California Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Internet

May 04 2017
Delta Gas Main street West Orange NJ Gas station will steal from you. Openly commit fraud west orange New Jersey Author: New Jersey Auto Mechanics: Delta Gas Main street West Orange NJ west orange, New Jersey

May 01 2017
Justfly.com United Airlines and American Airlines I was sold trip insurance when I booked with justfly.com. Now they tell me it was only good for 24 hours after my purchase! I need to cancel. I need the money desperately. It gets worse. Nationwide Author: Naco, Alabama Airline Companies: Justfly.com Nationwide

May 01 2017
Southwest Airlines Customer Means NOTHING To Southwest Internet Author: Glendale, California Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Internet

Apr 29 2017
Delta Construction Group Owner AFIF SAMEER SAKHLEH Illegal Contracting & Shady business Tatics Royse City Texas Author: dallas , Texas Bait-and-Switch: Delta Construction Group Royse City,

Apr 25 2017
Seaborne Airlines Ben Munson, CEO, Dagna I. Ballester / Corporate Support Accountant Seaborne Airlines Scams Corporate Customers and won't refund account balances San Juan Puerto Rico Author: San Juan, California Airlines: Seaborne Airlines Internet

11, Report #1362009

Apr 20 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Author: DELTA, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless

Apr 18 2017
Delta Auto Protect Con Artist Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Odenton, Maryland Auto Warranty: Delta Auto Protect Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 18 2017
Home Advisor Fake leads and posts false testimonials Nationwide Not True Author: Delta, British Columbia Home Improvements: Home Advisor Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Smartfares.com Alternate Business Names • LBF Travel Inc • Travelation • Low Cost Airlines • HotelWiz bank debit fraud over takeing fees san diego Internet Author: port macquarie, Alabama Air Travel: Smartfares.com Internet

Apr 14 2017
Criminal justice legal Law Services, kevin williams They said that they had a message intended for you not my name and that they had three allegations against me and a warrant was about to be issued and the information was extremely time sensitive Nationwide Author: Delta, Utah Criminal Justice System: Samuel draper Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
American Airlines American Airlines Baggage Phoenix Arizona
Author: Fortaleza, Alabama Airline Companies: American Airlines Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 11 2017
Sally Tea Cup Pugs / Comfort Relocator Airlines / John Andre Enrique DO NOT BUY DOGS - COMPLETE SCAM - YOU WILL LOSE MONEY Rockford, Illinois Internet
Author: High Point, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Sally Tea Cup Pugs Internet

Apr 11 2017
Southwest Airlines I checked my bank statement and there were two $5.00 charges made by Southwest Airlines that I didnt make.  Checked here and there were other reports of the same thing. dallas Texas Author: racine, Wisconsin Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Southwest Airlines dallas, Texas

Mar 22 2017
Spirit Airlines Hidden costs Nationwide Author: Newark, Delaware Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

20, Report #1361927

Mar 15 2017
United Airlines Refused to honor change fee waiver after major storm Nationwide Author: Evans City, Pennsylvania Airline Companies: United Airlines Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Hawaiian Airlines Hawaii As a frequent flyer I find Hawaiian Airlines to be the most uncaring and unsafe airline in the world. Honolulu Hawaii Rude Robert Author: Bulleen, Air Travel: Hawaiian Airlines Honolulu, Hawaii

Mar 04 2017
Philippines Airlines Company Luggage was tampered with at the NAIA while it was checked in on PR710070/69 one item was stolen & zipper was broken Internet Author: Ridley Park, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Philippines Airlines Company Internet

Feb 27 2017
Spirit Airlines Scam Airline Miramar Florida Author: Santa Barbara, California Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Feb 21 2017
Finnair airlines Evo, Paul, Alex, Slavi Finnair employees stole $200 from my cc. Hung up on me. Threatened me. Refused to help change name error on e-ticket. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Finnair airlines Internet

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Worth vs. replacment Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona