Your Search | dennis
Approximately 768 Reports Found

Jul 10 2014
AIS Market Research Inc./Dennis Beckett/Dennis Hunt Secret Shopper rip off, send counterfiet checks. New York/Fort Worth New York/Texas Author: Yorktown, Virginia Bad Check Writers: AIS Market Research Inc. New York, New York

Jul 07 2014
Dennis Beckett Mystery Shopper  I am truly hurt. Marietta Georgia
Author: Beaumont, Texas Bad Check Writers: Dennis Beckett Mystery Shopper Marietta , Georgia

Jul 05 2014
Jenine Dennis of www.ColoradoDream Homes.net Jenine Dennis and Aaron Dennis is a bunch of Identity thieves. Parker Colorado
Author: Las vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Jenine Dennis of www.ColoradoDream Homes.net Parker, Colorado

Jul 05 2014
WELLS FARGO BANK; Mr. Dennis Christie; A. Garrett Wells Fargo's mishandling of our late Mother's bank accounts and our family wants to know, where's the money? Nationwide
Author: Marietta, Georgia Questionable Activities: WELLS FARGO BANK Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
home remedy group dennis serna was supposed to modify mortgage loan as i am in forclosure now .paid them 4,500 dollars and them have not done anything to help ,their phone has been disconected. for 3 weeks now i have been trying to get in touch with them newport beach California Author: port saint lucie, Florida Legal Services: home remedy group newport beach, California

Jul 01 2014
Northwest Leasing Dennis Dillon, Brad Dillon, Treasure Valley Leasing *Northwest Leasing & Dennis Dillon - Modern Day Thugs!!! Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Auto Dealers: Northwest Leasing Boise, Idaho

Jul 01 2014
Dennis Dillon, Northwest Leasing, Treasure Valley Leasing, Brad Dillon DENNIS DILLON, NORTHWEST LEASING ARE CROOKS AND THUGS!!! Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Auto Dealers: Dennis Dillon Boise, Idaho

Jun 30 2014
AIS Market Research AIS Customer Market Research Inc.Dennis Beckett Mailed me a check in the amount of $1,680 claiming they needed me to cash it at any Money Gram, transfer $1,350 to a Dennis Hunt and that I could keep the other $200. Then I had to answer some survey questions as though I was a secret shopper, regarding the transaction/experience and the appearance of the store. New York New York Author: Sarasota, Florida Cash Services: AIS Market Research New York, New York

Jun 29 2014
AIS market Research Inc mrdennis.hunt15@gmail.comAuthor: Birmingham, AlabamaInternet Marketing Companies: AIS Market Research, Inc.New York, New York Dennis Beckett Secret shopper.... 7650 Will Rogers blvd. Fort Worth Texas Internet Texas Author: fort myers, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: AIS market Research Inc Internet

Jun 28 2014
Dennis Dillon RV Dennis Dillon Disclocesure of defects Boise Idaho Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Auto Inspection: Dennis Dillon RV Boise , Idaho

Jun 26 2014
D.C. Pools Owner Dennis Give estimate, take cash only, return with new higher estimate, you lose $ ripoff Medford New York
Author: amityville, New York Pools & Saunas: D.C. Pools Medford, New York

Jun 24 2014
National Mortgage Help Center Dennis Hastings Fraud..pretends to be a HAMP Loan Modification Mortgage Las Vegas Nevada Author: Union Millso, North Carolina Loan Modification: Liars: National Mortgage Help Center Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 19 2014
WEG & MYERS Dennis D'Antonio WEG & MYERS RIPOFFS Dennis D'Antonio Paartner New York New York Author: Staten Island, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: WEG & MYERS New York, North Carolina

Jun 18 2014
Metro Financial Ltd DENNIS KHANNA started statement of claim against my 68 yr old mother, added illegal mortgage to home and forged docs! Hamilton Ontario Canada Author: Hamilton, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Metro Financial Ltd Hamilton, Ontario

Jun 16 2014
precision research Dennis Garner scam artist Houston Texas Author: Kissimmee, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: precision research Select State/Province

Jun 16 2014
Precision Research Inc. Dennis Garner customer service evaluator... New York New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Questionable Activities: Precision Research Inc. New York, New York

Jun 16 2014
Precision Research Mr. Dennis Garner I was sent a check for $1680 to cash at my own bank and send $1350 to Rocheryl Baker via western union and report back to Mr. Garner via phone or email and for me to keep $200 for my troubles!!! Houston Texas Author: Buffalo, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Precision Research Houston, Texas

Jun 16 2014
Precision Research Inc. Dennis Garner/4201 N.Main St.Fort Worth Texas 76106.his address on the priority mail envelope. Im very upset i went online seeking a job im a person tht has a little health issues. So i was looking for a easier job so i seen secrect shopper read the instructions applied several days later recieve a letter priority mail a check for 1680 and my assissgnment fee included in the check 200 and to send 1480 to a person in Houston Texas im a 35 year old woman i hav heard of this job before and peoplr said it was ok not hard .I felt something wasnt right so i looked the address up once i seen how large the check was and came to thi website im upset outrange whoever u are dennis garner u need to caught im willing to tell my story fight this sisuation u have alot of people information fasley im very upset and hope someone contact me immediately i still have the check letter envelope. new york New York Author: highland park, Michigan Cash Services: Precision Research Inc. new york, New York

Jun 15 2014
ais marketing inc. DENNIS BECKETT send no good check of 1,680.00 new york new york Internet Author: newyork, New York Miscellaneous Companies: ais marketing inc. Internet

Jun 15 2014
Dennis Beckett sent letter with cashiers check it bounce i had to pay all the money 1680.00 back New York New York New York Author: hoxie, Kansas Wanted Criminals: Dennis Beckett Nationwide

Jun 12 2014
Tempe Transmission Factory Dennis Coffland and Rex Selnas RIP OFF - WARRANTY SCAM Tempe Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Tempe Transmission Factory Tempe, Arizona

Jun 11 2014
RealTime Labs RealTime Labs, Real Time Labs, Dennis Hooper, Dennis G. Hooper, Lab Testing Direct Mycotoxin test, mycotoxin tests, mycotoxin testing, RealTime labs, medical mycotoxin test Carrollton Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Medical Laboratories: RealTime Labs Carrollton, Texas

Jun 09 2014
AIS market research Inc. Dennis Beckett, Timothy Martin They send me a check in mail and told me to deposit and transfer money but it was a fraud and now I am under loss of $1680 New York Internet
Author: Manhattan, Kansas Work at Home Business: AIS market research Inc. Internet

Jun 03 2014
Precision Research inc. Mr. Dennis Grover This company wants me to be a secret shopper. They sent me a check for $1,350.00to be deposited into my bank account to then be sent to Felix Lawrence, 915 Hall Street, Atlanta, GA 30310 through Western Union and then report back to Dennis Grover and let him know how the process went. What is left over from the check is mine to keep. I need to communicate to Mr. Dennis Grover through the email above. New York New York Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Credit Services: Precision Research inc. New York, New York

Jun 03 2014
AIS Market Research, Inc. Dennis Beckett, Timothy Martin They sent me a priority letter and a cashiers check made out to ME for $1680; claiming this was a training exercise to become a secret shopper. They told me in the enclosed letter to CASH or DEPOSIT the check into MY bank. Then take out $1480 for the mystery shopping project. The extra $200 is what they claim your commission is. I called the bank listed on the top and they informed me this is a FRAUD scam and a FRAUDULENT check. They wanted me to use Moneygram to transfer $1350 to a Timothy Martin in LA, California. This a complete scam; when I called the bank they told me the check number didn't exist or the account. If I would have deposited it in my account, I would have had overdraft fees and been in trouble for depositing a fraudulent check. DO NOT CASH OR DEPOSIT THIS CHECK.  I am thankful I was smart enough to call the Ascend Federal Credit Union where the check was drawn from and my bank in AL is researching the fraud check I gave them so maybe they can help put a stop to this.  Please everyone watch out for these scam artists!! New York New York Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: AIS Market Research, Inc. New York, New York