Your Search | denver health and carola webb and american medical response

May 31 2016
One Click Cash, Jim, Mr. Guiliani They are calling me at work; I do not know these people and have never received or applied for a loan with them. Memphis Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: One Click Cash Nationwide

May 31 2016
GMC Group, LLC I turned in my router to the Time Warner 3268 Highland Ave., Cincinnati location and was told that it was not necessary for me to do anything else.  Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Internet Services: GMC Group, LLC Cincinnati, Ohio

May 31 2016
next level nutra LLC fake rip off con-artist. do not fool with these thieves! henderson Nevada Author: columbus, Georgia Alternative Health: next level nutra LLC henderson, Nevada

May 31 2016
Pool Leak Guru Threatens to Lien Property. We had the Pool Leak Guru out at a property I manage and they guaranteed to find the leak they did not.  Fleming Island Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Pool Services: Pool Leak Guru Fleming Island , Florida

May 31 2016
Infinity Garcinia Never got a way to cancel this product, now they are charging my credit card Santa Ana CA Author: Bridgman, Michigan Alternative Health: Infinity Garcinia Nationwide

May 31 2016
Vital Global Marketing Skin Element & Eye Vibe I feel like I was scamed, I did a free trial and called to cancel in a timely manner and they still charged me. B Las Vegas Nevada Author: Markham, Illinois Eye Care: Vital Global Marketing Las Vegas, Nevada

May 31 2016
Urgently Roadside Assistance Urgent.ly Get urgently Full of Scammers and Liars telling it's the Uber for Roadside Assistance Washington Nationwide Author: Washington Auto Towing: Urgently Roadside Assistance Nationwide

May 31 2016
Travel2Be, Travelgenio Incorrect itinerary, evasive customer service, unwillingness to resolve problem, inconsistent fees and charges depending on which representative you talk to Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Travel Agencies: Travel2Be Internet

May 31 2016
Champion Chevrolet Reno Ripoff and Lying Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Customer: Champion Chevrolet Reno Reno, Nevada

May 30 2016
shadow hawk flashlights went to site to purchase one flashlight only after entering my debit card number when I entered the three code numbers on back they not only took the money off my card but also own their own chose to sell me a item I did not want and took the money out of my account san diego California Author: las vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: shadow hawk flashlights san diego, California

May 30 2016
Care.com I signed up specifically for their 1 month membership. It was clear by its name that it was for one month only - only now do I see that there was a tiny star, and under it in small light grey print it says that the subcription renews automatically.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Child Daycare: Care.com Internet

May 30 2016
UFC gym Missouri city tx Fraudulent charges Missouri City Texas Author: manvel, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: UFC gym Missouri city tx Missouri City, Texas

May 30 2016
Aarons Sales and Lease BEWARE! Camphill PA Author: Etters, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Aarons Sales and Lease PA

May 30 2016
Cheapest Computer Fix (Gary Singh) A Company that deserves to be Shut Down because of its dishonest practices and thievery. Catsonsville Maryland Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Cheapest Computer Fix (Gary Singh) Maryland

May 30 2016
Global Asset Afilliates Said that i was a chosen winner of an award of 2,300,000 prize and told me to send $20 to recieve this prize. Wantagh New York Author: Norway, South Carolina WANTED REWARD $$$: Global Asset Afilliates Wantagh, New York

May 30 2016
h r Cream hRCream Spanish fork, Utah I ordered online hr cream and another cream on the advertised free trial samples with shipping & handling of $4.95, no written terms of 14 days , no agreement that if it was not returned nor cancelled within 14 days, the full amount of $ 88 for the eye cream will be charged.  Santa ana Author: Buena park, California Adult Care Facilities: h r Cream Santa ana,

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
Frontier Communication Reoccurring Service Issues and Outages Cincinnati, Ohio Nationwide Author: Apple Valley, California Telephone Companies: Frontier Communication Nationwide

May 30 2016
Butch Baccala California Academy of Baseball CAB CAB Baseball Taking parents money without providing practices or games; fraudulent and non-responsive Rancho Cordova California Author: Granite Bay , California Sports Teams & Clubs: Butch Baccala Rancho Cordova, California

May 30 2016
Vskin and Age escape US GreaterhelthFensheermusclefit They charged me for two trials and i only orderd one, and then i never received any products. Called them 3 times to cancel and theyare still charging my card ? Florida Author: Derry, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Vskin and Age escape US ?, Florida

May 30 2016
Silver State Carpet Cleaning United Carpet Complete scam, they do the bait and switch when they get to your house and say they won't clean anything unless you pay the $200.00 after quoting $79.00 on the phone. I looked them up with the Secretary of State and none of the name they give out are even filed to legally do business in Nevada or Las Vegas. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Silver State Carpet Cleaning

May 30 2016
Cell Phone Traders Cell Phone Traders Offered over 300 for Laptop in great working condition and upon inspection offered $29.00 as a rip off scheme! Internet/ Reno Nevada
Author: old orchard beach, Maine Internet Fraud: Cell Phone Traders Maine

May 30 2016
Pearson View testing Nicet Testing Test had no relivant questions to field activity. Very disceptive questioning, and no way to know wich questions you got wrong. I got the exact same score twice, close but not enough to pass. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: port saint llucie, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Pearson View testing Nationwide

May 30 2016
Plaza Health, Volcan Health Praza Health Scam on free samples of Testropin & Maxtropin company said only pay shipping and received over $114 charge that is reoccurring monthly. When called to dispute they claimed that you have 14 days to return to get money back. Very deceptive!!! Also volcano health same scam!!!! Do not buy anything Testadrox, Megadrox, Postdrox Scottsdale Arizona Author: Killeen, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Praza Health Internet

May 30 2016
Adorna The company is misleading and they are a scam. They charged for shipping at $1.95, and they have charged $89.99 without my knowledge. I would never agree to pay that type of money for that small amount of fragrant cream. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Supplemental Health Programs: Adorna Sacramento, California