DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: department of health
There may be more specific results for "department of health"
For more specific results for "department of health"
Showing 26-50 of 208,230 Found Reports For more specific results for "department of health"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
University of Phoenix After messing up dispursement of my loans they now claim that I have to pay them over 600 to have my transcripts released so I can finish my education Internet Author: MINERVA, Ohio Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

SOAPS.COM violation of my 1st amendment rights Internet
Your First Amendment rights have not been violated Author: Easton, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: SOAPS.COM Internet

May 25 2017
A Plus Contract Management A Plus Contract Management ,JIM SADLER, is ripping off consumers of their motorhomes. Ocala Florida Author: dallas, Texas RV Dealers: A PLUS MANAGEMENT

More health today Scammed Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Misc. Health Specialists: More health today Las Vegas , Nevada

May 25 2017
RushCard Rushcard Keeping $2500 of my money after fraud closed my account Internet Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Credit & Debt Services: RushCard Internet

May 25 2017
The Collection Connection Fraudulent Interest Charges Chatsworth California Author: California Health Insurance: The Collection Connection Chatsworth, California

May 25 2017
March Winch, American Society for Quality ,ASQ, Mary Winch, ASQ - Greater New York City Area ASQ New York and New Jersey Metropolitan (Section 300) Mary Winch is an embarrassment to the American Society of Quality ,ASQ, Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Ohio Business Consulting: March Winch, American Society for Quality (ASQ)

May 25 2017
Nova Skin Sciences Alllumiere Anti AgingCream I ordered a 15-day free trial offer of Allumiere Anti-Aging cream and agreed to pay a shipping charge of $4.95 St. Petersburg Florida Author: Crosby, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Nova Skin Sciences St. Petersburg, Florida

May 25 2017
X Drive CBD Oil Send product I didn't order Las Vegas Nevada Author: SACRAMENTO, California Supplemental Health Programs: X Drive CBD Oil Las Vegas, Nevada

May 25 2017
Sovereign Health of California CRIMINAL -- HELD MY MOM HOSTAGE. HAD TO CALL POLICE TO GET HER OUT PALM DESERT Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Mental Health: Sovereign Health of California Nationwide

May 25 2017
Diabeticteststripa.org Boca Raton Florida Author: Vinton, Virginia Alternative Health: Diabeticteststripa.org Boca Raton , Florida

May 25 2017
Cashnowoffer Chicago. Illinois Internet Author: Vinton, Virginia Alternative Health: Cashnowoffer Internet

May 25 2017
The Secret Society Back. in May,15.2010 Mrs.Susan Rhodium contected me welcome me into the Secret Society that I will be very rich and meet high class friends this is 2017 I never meet anyone yet so I need my money back$500 and $40,000. They got me out of a lot of my money Brunswick Ohio Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Cash Services: The Secret Society Laurinburg, North Carolina

May 25 2017
Allied National Premiums paid Claims denied Overland Park Kansas Author: Texas Health Insurance: Allied National Overland Park , Kansas

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 25 2017
Gallant dill, Gallant dill mentoring, Instore connection, Entrepreneur Lifestyle GroupInstoreconnection Gallant Dill SCAM / Instore Connection - Fake social marketer scams you out of your money Austin TX Nationwide Author: Greenwood, Indiana Business Consulting: Gallant dill Nationwide

May 25 2017
Kwik Kar automotive service center Teenager Ripped off $ 500 worth of labor in 2 hours. cypress Texas Author: cypress, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Kar automotive service center cypress, Texas

May 25 2017
Department of Health and Human Services GA Child Support Code of Conduct Fail to Contempt NCP Marietta Georgia Author: Lexington, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Department of Health and Human Services Marietta , Georgia

May 25 2017
Shopgoodwill Duluth, MN Goodwill Of Duluth, MN Sniping Of Bids On Shopgoodwill Is Not Prohibited. Did You Know That? Read Email From Duluth MN Duluth Minnesota Author: Illinois On-Line Stores: Shopgoodwill Duluth, MN Duluth, Minnesota

May 25 2017
Medical Service Group They called to offer me pain cream. They had all of my personal information Nationwide Author: Springfield, Illinois Medical Supplies: Medical Service Group Nationwide

May 25 2017
Stefan Coleman lawyer law office of stefan coleman lawyer new york New York New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cruises: Stefan Coleman lawyer New York, New York

May 25 2017
crowe roofing r.crowe roofingr crowe and sons picture perfect of what roofers should not do akron Ohio Author: barberton, Ohio Home Improvements: crowe roofing akron, Ohio

May 25 2017
Prize Candle products ordered as Christmas gifts were not as promissed many of the candles had foul smells to them especially the Bourban Candle I spent over 200.00 with this company and am not pleased that they were not a company after the holidays to contact them with my complaints and the fact i wanted to return many of the items i had purchased very poor business practice and almost all of the rings were the same crappy and very cheap internet on-line based Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Candle Internet

May 24 2017

May 24 2017
Daniel Vejman Public Notice - Default of Promissory Note - Daniel Vejman Carrollton, Texas
- Author: Irving, Texas Loans: Daniel Vejman Carrollton, Texas