DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: department of health
There may be more specific results for "department of health"
For more specific results for "department of health"
Showing 26-50 of 368,836 Found Reports For more specific results for "department of health"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Jody's Secret On 06/20/17, I placed an order for two adjustable sport bras. Money came out of my bank account and I have yet to received my merchandize. Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Oct 20 2017
I was quoted a price of 255.00 a month for health insurance, but was charged $380.13!Internet Author: Goshen, Indiana Health Insurance: A-1 Health Care Internet

Oct 20 2017
Mitchell1 Snap-On Misrepresented quality of product, did not mention that they would put me under a contract Poway California Author: Lexington, Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Mitchell1 Poway, California

Oct 20 2017
Maria Martinez/ Pre-trial Litigations /Financial Crimes Division Scandalous calls threaten arrest by end of day, claiming to be State of Oregon, called from Texas Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon State Government: Pre-trial Litigations Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
bargain light ordered merchandise august 31, 2017 as of today october 20, 2017 have yet to receive. Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Beauty Salons: bargain light ,

Oct 20 2017
Energized Eletric Jamie received money for Hvac now says ex-wife took all money out of account for child support Greeneville Tennessee Author: Greeneville, Tennessee Electrical Services: Energized Eletric Greeneville, Tennessee

Oct 20 2017
Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl In- effective in resolving several plumbing issues over a period of time . They are either incompetent , car e less about doing the job right. They propose additional work at outrageous. Prices and LONG. Lead times to return to complete a Jon. They come in prepsired, I had to on two ossacvions provide tools, & the office staff could care less when you tell them what has transpired. They now charge $50 per call out. Their bus. Lic. Should be pulled. They are living proof, “indifference to customers pays off”. I will not be renewing my contract for 2018. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl Ft Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 20 2017
beauty market solutions HYDROLUXELIFE OF BEAUTY LLC INTERNET ADVERTISE HYDROLUXE WRINKLE SOLUTIONS, FOR $ 4.99 ORDER NOW. THEY NEVER MENTION ON ADVERTISE THAT THIS WAS A TRIAL FOR 14 DAYS, OR ANY RETURN POLICE, OR EVEN THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING MONTH SUPPLY OF THE PRODUCT AND CHARGE YOU TO YOUR CC, NOTHING OF THIS MENTIONED. TORONTO Ontario Author: upland, California TV Advertisements: beauty market solutions TORONTO, Ontario

Oct 20 2017
Attorney David Anthony Debt Settlement Department Stated I owed 1200 dollars on an account and needed to pay immediately or they were sending out an arrest warrant Internet Author: Onalaska, Texas Lawyers: Attorney David Anthony Internet

Oct 20 2017
Once Driven IS A BIG SCAM!!!! I listed my truck with them and got ripped off. Please dont list your car or truck with these people its a SCAM.They Guarantee a refund if you sale your own not trueafter 4 months of asking for a refund i still have not receive anything from. SCAM>>SCAM>>SCAM>> Roanoke Virginia Author: Westminster, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: Once driven , Virginia

Oct 20 2017
bllatrx*/nuagelife was a one-time purchase of $5.95. a month later $79.95 Internet Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Alternative Health: bllatrx*/nuagelife Internet

Oct 20 2017
Cheven radiant eye I ordered a sample of your serum paid shipping only 4.97 and now 99.00 is taken out my account for this stuff that I did not agree to purchase California Internet Author: McCalla, Alabama Skin Care: Cheven radiant eye Internet

Oct 20 2017
Joes Bike Shop This guy scared of my son he was extremely rude to my small boy and was intimidating not to mention he (the owner)was wearing a sidearm like he was in the wild west or something.  Bethel park Pennsylvania Author: Bethel park, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Joes Bike Shop Bethel park, Pennsylvania

Oct 20 2017
acmrmar Ordered a free sample of CBD oil for shipping cost. 30 days later a charge of $79.95 was taken from my MC Las vegas Nevada Author: Crestwood, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: acmrmar Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 19 2017
Hilary Farr rules of renovation waste of time Surrey Nationwide Author: surrey, British Columbia Celebrities: Hilary Farr rules of renovation Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 19 2017
MJW Careers, LLC Matthew Warzel They are falsely reporting the miscommunication in the story. I have email threads that showed my inital product delivery and followup revisions. She just wanted a free resume. This happens from time to time since it's not a physical product, rather a digital download product. Wilmington, NC Internet This is my report, I filed it accidentally and meant to file a rebuke...please remove it Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Business Consulting: MJW Careers, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
VACATION PROPERTY SHOP / SMART WEB VACATION Company works together with a company named Smart Web Vacations. Smart Web sells you access to their website for all these supposed great deals they can offer you and then convince you to pay for it by selling you existing timeshares of you own any. Guadalajara Mexico and Playa Del Carmen Mexico Internet Author: Whittier, California Travel Services: VACATION PROPERTY SHOP / SMART WEB VACATION Internet

Oct 19 2017
Ferragamo Outlet Never shipped shoes I ordered. Received shipping confirmation from third party in China. This appears to be fake site. Internet Author: California Department & Outlet Stores: Ferragamo Outlet Internet

Oct 19 2017
TerraCom Wireless Taking advantage of the poor!! They advertise free smartphones & free 500 minutes, et al, but none of it is true! Nationwide Author: Mountain Home, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: TerraCom Wireless Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Nu Lift LEDOUXCREME.COMSKINSENSATIONUSA I PAID FOR SHIPPING OF A ONE TIMEADVERTISEMENT, I HAVE BEEN BILLED THREE TIMES FOR CONTINOUS SHIPMENTS SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Havelock,NC, North Carolina Skin Care: Nu Lift Internet

Oct 19 2017
clear sight glasses payed for two pair night driving glasses october 2 2017 never got them they debit the money out of my account october 2 2017 37.90 Indiana Author: shaftsbury, Vermont Miscellaneous Companies: clear sight glasses , Indiana

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Sam Levitz Furniture Orange grove location We purchased leather Furniture, $2300, extended leather warranty,$269 for 3year leather repair , in mid 2016; we travel frequently but recently noticed wear spots on severeal places of the seating areas, very unsightly, tried using the leather protection kit but could not fix the spots; called and had technician come to house on friday,, Oct 13, 2017 and he took pictures; told us appt to pick the sofa up to repair would be notified soon; as of the 17 oct 2017 i recalled the customer service and they assured me our claim to repair had been disapproved..Tucson Arizona
Author: Tucson, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Sam Levitz Furniture ,

Oct 19 2017
TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® The biggest Internet scammers. Scam, Over priced, complete s*** Unknown Unknown Please Contact us for assistance Author: Sierra vista, Arizona Internet Fraud: TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® Internet