DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: department of social
There may be more specific results for "department of social"
For more specific results for "department of social"
Showing 26-50 of 192,733 Found Reports For more specific results for "department of social"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Cash Advance, Inc Eric Marshall, Attorney at lawDepartment of Justice Scam-a-saurous Rex email from phony Justice Dept. attorney Brooklyn Internet
Author: Odessa, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance, Inc Internet

May 26 2017
CreditOne bank Cheated out of my money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bingham, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: CreditOne bank Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2017
Nextiva Illegal overcharging of sales tax and excessive fees amounting to over 40% of invoices Scottsdale Nationwide, Internet, NY UPDATE on Nextiva Author: Port Washington, New York Telephone Companies: Nextiva Nationwide

May 26 2017
ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Purchased and PayPal RIPP-OFF @ Ebay, Purchased 1 Carat Diamond Engagement Ring Color Shade D - Clarity Shade VVS2 was Delivered Color Shade I - Clarity Shade SI2 Ramat Gan Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Credit Card Fraud: ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Internet

May 26 2017
JeffsCannibasDispensary/ UnitedCargoExpress Info@jeffscannabisdispensary.com First Name : TakangLast Name : Vanessa SuhCity : RICHARDSONState : TEXASZip code : 75082Telephone#: (603) 358-9361 Kaneville, Illinois Info@unitedcargoexpress.netUnitedCargoExpressFIRST NAME ....FANSO COLLINSLAST NAM I paid for some oil online which was $235. Then was told the carrier needed a refundable insurance deposit of $500. Needless to say I still haven't received the package & the carrier nor the individual is answering the phone now. Texas, ILllinois USA & Istanbul, Turkey Internet
Author: Navarre, Florida Drug Manufacturers: JeffsCannibasDispensary/ UnitedCargoExpress Internet

May 26 2017
Minute Clinic Diagnostic of South Carolina LLC CVS Minute Clinic Crazy bill for 10 minutes spent with a nurse practitioner in training! Simpsonville South Carolina OMG!! Author: Seneca, South Carolina Clinics: Minute Clinic Diagnostic of South Carolina LLC Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 26 2017
ACETO CORPORATION FIDELITY FINANCIAL INCORPORATED YOU WON $250,000.00; Activate your check of $2,350.00; Processing Fee of $1,850.00; contact your claims agent: Rita Adams @ 1-877-260-2391; NEVER CALL ANY OTHER TELEPHONE NUMBER OTHER THAN THE NUMBER WRITTEN IN YOUR LETTER.. Lake Success, New York & Los Angeles, California New York & California Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Cash Services: ACETO CORPORATION Lake Sucess, New York

May 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Visa Gift Card was Charged by someone else before We Opened It: Now we wait 45 days Bentonville, AR Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Nationwide

May 26 2017
Carlos Castilla agent Claims to be an a represenitive for a company that can get a variance for any homeowner that needs construction that requires a variance. He has taken $2600 from me as well as a neighbor and never reoresented eithe project as requested .This guy is not a claims to be an agent qualifird to get variances thru the City of Tampa tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Building Services: Carlos Castilla agent tampa, Florida

May 26 2017
This com company via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. las cruces New Mexico
Author: las cruces, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Bravo Mic Magic 104.9 las cruces, New Mexico

May 26 2017
Village of Blanchester police department Falsely acussed for wrong verdict with entrapment Blanchester Ohio Author: Blanchester, Ohio Police: Village of Blanchester police department Blanchester, Ohio

May 26 2017
TitleMax They came to my business and robbed my van and all equipment in it in the middle of the night. Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Loans: TitleMax Plano, Texas

May 26 2017
Safe Haven Security (Chesapeake Virginia) Third Party Of ADT Safe Haven Sales Rep Tanner Manley & Joe Fecondo (harassed me to buy today would not leave from my door when I asked to leave the first time Chesapeake Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Security Services: Safe Haven Security (Chesapeake Virginia) Third Party Of ADT Internet

May 26 2017
Dollar General Woodward Ave Muscle Shoals Dollar General is using bait and switch tactics on their sales adds. They advertised six (6) different brands of soda and had one Muscle Shoals Nationwide Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar General Nationwide

Home Depot - Horrible Contractor & Customer Service Internet
Author: Any City, Dist of Columbia Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Depot Internet

May 26 2017
American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Assurant specialty Property Total Rippoff,Fraud,I sufferd massive loss due to leak in my apartment.I lost everything..They wasted my 3 months and denied my claim. Miami Florida Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Companies: American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Nationwide

May 26 2017
ABC Mouse Age of learning Don't waste your time and money on this crap. My friend used to work there. She told me it was a horrible working environment and terrible human resource management team. They only hire the stupid people to make this crap to poison our kids. It crashed all the time and stealing my money after cancellation. There are better free website out there. My kids doesn't like this ABC Mouse crap! Google their reviews. All bad!!! Glendale Internet Author: Alabama K-12 Language: ABC Mouse Internet

May 26 2017
Paul Duane Gale of GVP Construction, LLC Left my house demolished and never finished the project Haltom City Texas
Author: Flower Mound, Texas Builders & Contractors: Paul Duane Gale Haltom City, Texas

May 26 2017
Copestone Logistics Carriers Beware Of This Shady Broker Avondale Arizona Author: Murphy, North Carolina Trucking Companies: Copestone Logistics Avondale, Arizona

May 26 2017
Concealedonline They take 9.00 out of my account every month internet Author: Moville, Iowa Accounting: Concealedonline internet

May 26 2017
Vlad & brothers Business lines of America This company will not pay you for your work with all to your contract and steal your money beware stay away Ohio Author: Massillon, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Vlad & brothers Ohio

May 25 2017
Johnathan Cedano Latino Playhouse Cyber bully and social media coward attacked me for no reason Washington Heights New York
Author: , DJ Services: Johnathan Cedano Washington Heights, Nevada

May 25 2017
Gloss Motive Ripped me of for $79.95 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mound city, Kansas Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegad, Nevada

May 25 2017
Toyota of Richardson sells wrecked cars wrecked cars used cars dealer fraud Richardson Texas Author: Denton, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Richardson Richardson, Texas

May 25 2017
University of Phoenix After messing up dispursement of my loans they now claim that I have to pay them over 600 to have my transcripts released so I can finish my education Internet Author: MINERVA, Ohio Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet