Your Search | derek burns

Feb 08 2016
C R England I was lied to about drug test results Burns Harbor Indiana
Author: Chicago , Illinois WANTED REWARD $$$: Employers: C R England Indiana

Jan 27 2016
Floresta Farms Dr. Jean Burns should know better parkland Florida Florida Author: houston, Texas Animal Abuse: Floresta Farms Florida

Jan 25 2016
Ashley Sinkler Danny burns On 01/19/16 I had made a payment of $2,000 through what I thought was an eBay buyers protection page. The payment was for a 2008 Nissan maxima, in Wich I found on craigslist. I contacted Ashley Sinkler telling her I was interested in the vehicle and she had told me that the transaction would be through ebay, she had said she would inform ebay with my email address as a potential buyer. Omaha Nebraska Author: Bakersfield , California Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 12 2016
Long Beach Acting & Film Association Derek Easley, Derek Easley LBAFA Long Beach Acting Film association Fraud Liar Ripoff West Hollywood Nationwide
Author: Long Beach , California Producers: Long Beach Acting & Film Association Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
Kratom For Cheap Derek R. Evans Sells very bad product and does not honor money back guarantee. Internet
Excuse me; Taking the High Road, I think not. Author: Medical Lake, Washington Alternative Health: Kratom For Cheap Internet

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Dec 28 2015
Avery Family Construction Derek Kunze Contractor Walked Away From Unfinished Project Pantego Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Avery Family Construction Pantego, Texas

Dec 16 2015
Aldrige Law Group, Michael Kennedy,Derek Mason, Edgar Salazar, Dahlia Mitchell, Leo Emmerson Ripped off in a home modification scam Orlando Florida Author: Tucson, Arizona Legal Services: Aldrige Law Group Orlando, Florida

Dec 08 2015
Dunger Properties, Greg Swartz, Kathleen Burns, David Unger Dunger Properties is using American Names with Foreign Accents to steal your money San Francisco Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Sales People: Dunger Properties Nationwide

Dec 06 2015
Peoples Trust Company / Derek Peddlesden, CEO of Peoples Trust Company Peoples Trust Company / Derek Peddlesden, CEO of Peoples Trust Company / Fraudster / Confiscated Attorned Rents for his own use / Affidavit that Mortagor not entitled to attorned rents / Swore false affidavit to mislead the court to obtain judgment Vancouver BC
Author: ottawa, Ontario Mortgage Companies: Peoples Trust Company / Derek Peddlesden, CEO of Peoples Trust Company Vancouver , British Columbia

Nov 30 2015
Primo Classics International, LLC Derek, Erin, Fraud, Deception, Lakeland, FL Florida Primo Junk Cars,,a cleverly disguised collection of wrecks Author: Cedar Park, Texas Motor Vehicle: Auto Dealers: Primo Classics International, LLC Lakeland, FL, Florida

Nov 28 2015
Marshall Leonard Todd Leonard, Marshall Leonard, steven Derek, bob Leonard. Con artist who disappears when work needs to be done after he was paid! Houston, Texas This is a False Report Author: Seabrook, Texas Advertising Agencies: Marshall Leonard Houston, Texas

Oct 24 2015
Leslie Burns ,Photo Attorney, copyright troll, extortion letter, legal abuse, abuse of copyright law La Mesa, san diego California Author: Alabama Websites: Leslie Burns (Photo Attorney) La Mesa, California

Oct 23 2015
INSTALLMENT LOANS/NET BANK SOFIA BROWNFIELDANDREW GRIFFIN DEREK TOOK $150 FROM ME PROMISING A LOAN OF $4300 THEN WANTED ANOTHER $299. SAID CAN NOT GET $150 BACK UNKNOWN WYOMING This is a common scam, there is no loan Author: BUENA PARK, California Loans: INSTALLMENT LOANS/NET BANK Internet

Oct 14 2015
craftleap multiwave inc derek shaw Mark Bradshaw i posted add on craigslist looking for wep app developer, they contacted me we talk on the phone explain to them what i want it to be done...send the deposit...after couple weeks i been asking for update, and all i get is excuses, and never heard back from them since....they are scam of the earth, thiefs steal your money and no work will be done...i deposit $2000 and got nothing...no call no email nothing, so i dont want this to happend to other people, be careful and dont do business with them, i know karma is a b**** and it will get these a*******..... Los Angeles California Author: Illinois Websites: craftleap Los Angeles, California

Oct 14 2015
Peoples Trust Company , Derek Peddlesden, Martin Mallich, Frank Renou cost of borrowing in violation of section 347 of the Criminal Code of Canada Vancouver, Toronto , Calgary Canada Author: Ottawa, Ontario Loans: Peoples Trust Company Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Dupray steam cleaners , mr. Derek Sold me a defective steamer hose Internet Author: Yorba linda, California Specialty Stores: Dupray steam cleaners Internet

Sep 18 2015
IT WORKS INCORPORATED It works IT WORKS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER!!! THEY RIPPED ME OFF FOR OVER $215.00!!! I HOPE THERE BUSINESS BURNS TO THE GROUND!!! Florida Nationwide
Author: Van Nuys, California Weightloss Programs: IT WORKS INCORPORATED Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
Mason's Mobile Rv Derek Mason MObile RV Repair Yukon Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma RV Repair Centers: Mason's Mobile Rv Yukon, Oklahoma

Sep 12 2015
Bradenton ACT NOW LEGAL AND LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS is located in Sarasota and is operated by Derek Scott Corley. A website has been dedicated to this con artist who previously operated under the name of IN OTHERS WORDS INTERPRETATION AND LEGAL SERVICES, ACE LANGUAGE AND COURT REPORTING SERVICES, LANGUAGE AND LEGAL TECHNOLOGIES, EMPIRE TRANSLATION AND COURT REPORTING. Google his name and you'll find all about his scam. You'll also find his mugshots. He was born on 4/12/1963. He works with the Court system and is afraid of nothing. A real Con Artist. ORLANDO INTERNET
Author: Los angeles, California WANTED REWARD $$$: ACT NOW LEGAL AND LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS Internet

Sep 06 2015
Loranger Demolition Services Landscaping and Junk Removal Dumpster Rental 734-652-2272 Derek Loranger Fake Contractor took deposit and never came back to do any work Brownstown, Gibtalter, Canton, Romulus Michigan
Author: Taylor, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Loranger Demolition Services Landscaping and Junk Removal Dumpster Rental 734-652-2272 Brownstown,

22, Report #1251958

Aug 31 2015
eXpect Payment Solutions Derek Garvin, President & CEO Two Months of Lies over a small refund of only $815.00 ! Vancouver WA check finally received Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: eXpect Payment Solutions Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
Oklahoma Overhead Door Co. Derek Verdaletti 405-886-3667 or 405-549-7682 Fraud, stole $1,300, never even showed up to do work Midwest city Oklahoma Derek's Location Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Garage Door Companies: Oklahoma Overhead Door Co. Midwest city, Oklahoma

24, Report #1120422

Aug 24 2015
Turnkey Auto Group, TAG, Kylie Britt, William Billy Burns, Jeff Rosenthal, Anthony Pulieri deceptive, liars, crooks, misleading, thieves, swindlers, praying on the elderly, West Palm Beach, Nationwide Nationwide Possible Ponzi Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Warranty: Turnkey Auto Group Nationwide

Aug 14 2015
First step leads Nathan Bushey Fitst step leads rips off employees does not pay and burns customers does not deliver pittsburgh Internet Author: Indiana Work at Home: First step leads Internet