Your Search | derma juvenate; dead sea kit

Sep 30 2016
Lux style international I browsed there web to find out a price on a detox kit when I left there site I got an email saying my product was being shipped I never ordered anything from them Internet Author: Leduc, Alberta Adult Care Facilities: Lux style international Internet

Sep 28 2016
Revita Beau Derma Renew Now Free trial costs you $85 After 14 Days - Not Worth it! Santa Ana CA Author: Hampton, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Revita Beau Internet

Sep 28 2016
Diana Delp Diana Herr, Diana Delp she had the work done and after we left filed a chargeback Yorba Linda California
Author: Irvine, California Dead Beat Customers: Diana Delp Yorba Linda, California

Sep 27 2016
Revita Youth Cream, Christie Brinkly Revita Cream, BeauDerma & Revita Eye Serum Revita Derma CreamRevita BeauRevita YouthRevita Youth CreamRevita Eye Serum Christie Brinkly Revita Youth Cream Sneaky Company Preying On Woman's Vanity Internet Author: South Lake Tahoe, Nevada Celebrities: BeauDerma & Revita Eye Serum Internet

Sep 27 2016
Scott J. Kennedy Scott Kennedy's Authentic blend of Sea S* Phoenix Arizona
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Scott J. Kennedy Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 26 2016
pioneer electronics usa Another Dead Pioneer Elite SC-67 Reciever-Pioneer Electronics Dont Care About Their Customers Nationwide Author: league city, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: pioneer electronics usa Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Kickstarter Kick Starter Venture Capital Program Kickstarter is a losing, dead-end scenario Online Internet Author: California Financial Services: Kickstarter Internet

Sep 25 2016
Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer I ordered a trial for $4.97 for seven days; They continue charge my acount for $59.90. Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Computer Software: Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer Internet

Sep 23 2016
Derma Essense, Nu skin, Nu Beauty, Fresh skin serum Better than Boxtox Survey Scam Internet Author: Maricopa, Arizona Internet Fraud: Derma Essense Internet

Sep 23 2016
Utah Soccar Arena dazen kljucevic Drazen Drazen ordered and had installed a security surveillance system for his Utah Soccar Facilities in Utah, We bought the parts, had our technicians install his systems and then refused to pay for the things he bought. Woods Cross Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Dead Beat Customers: Utah Soccar Arena Woods Cross, Utah

Sep 22 2016
Jacob Peterson Jake Peterson This guy is the definition of a dead beat .  Mesa Arizona Arizona
Author: Springfield, Missouri Family Services: Jacob Peterson Mesa, Arizona

Sep 22 2016
glam beauty now on the go solutions glam beauty now ordered dr. fill in barber kit ....Account was debited on 09-04-2016..Never received product...Phone number listed 404-838-9461..goes directly to voice mail...no one will return calls Author: Brunswick, Georgia Beauty Salons: glam beauty now

Sep 20 2016
Renew Derma Misleading!!!! Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Eye Care: Renew Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Linda M Lukas Linda Lukas, Lukas Properties Didn't pay us penny one for services rendered then badmouths us online Orange California
Author: santa ana, California Dead Beat Customers: Linda M Lukas Orange, California

Sep 19 2016
Roger's Auto Body Wind N Sea Towing Rody Moshy Rafid Moshe Raed Moshy Rogers Auto Body FRAUD Rogers Auto Body Steals Cars, Abuses Insurance Money, and Deceives consumers San Diego California Author: Huntington Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Roger's Auto Body Wind N Sea Towing San Diego, California

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 14 2016
coldwell bankers-shoreham,ny matthew and marge kochman THEY ARE SCAMMERS .THEY RIPPED US OFF 2700 DOLLARS. HOME WAS RENTED FOR 4 YEARS AND BECAME RAT INFESTED APRIL 2016 UNTIL WE REMOVED OUR FURNITURE END OF MAY 2016 STILL MAY HAVE RATS DEAD IN WALLS MAY SHOREHAM New York
Why wait four years? Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Unusual Rip-Off: coldwell bankers-shoreham,ny SHOREHAM, New York

Sep 14 2016
James Ruesch Dr. James Ruesch Doctor James Ruesch SCAM Fraud - BEWARE! Seattle Nationwide
Doctor James Ruesch Derma Clinic Author: Miami, Florida Clinics: James Ruesch Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Danee Bard of Hopewell Junction NY Danee Bard of Los Angeles CA Rotten customer who defamed my business online - she is a very nasty individual Hopewell Junction Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Danee Bard of Hopewell Junction NY Internet

Sep 12 2016
Modern Skincare Ombia Derma Deceptive practices, fine print, rude service, true online scam Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Modern Skincare Internet

Sep 10 2016
Meaghan T. Peters of Mansfield MA formerly from Pasadena CA Rotten customer who defamed my business online - she is a very nasty individual Mansfield MA Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Meaghan T. Peters of Mansfield MA formerly from Pasadena CA Internet

Sep 10 2016
Classmates.com Used fraudulent technique to get me to renew subscription. Involved a dead friend. Internet Author: Midway, Georgia Internet Fraud: Classmates.com Internet

Sep 10 2016
Meaghan T. Peters of Mansfield MA formerly of Pasadena CA Rotten customer who defamed my business online - she is a very nasty individual Mansfield MA Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Meaghan T. Peters of Pasadena CA Internet

Sep 09 2016
Haley McMahon of Newport RI Rotten Customer who defamed my business online - she is a very nasty individual Newport Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Haley McMahon of Newport RI Internet

Sep 09 2016
Blake Aronson of Long Beach CA Rotten customer who defamed my business online - he is a very nasty individual Long Beach Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Blake Aronson of Long Beach CA Internet