Your Search | dermitage advanced skin renewal

Jan 28 2016
Encante Skin Care Scam TRINITY FACE SERUM P SCAM ALERT STAY AWAY FROM THIS Who knows they won't tell you Nationwide Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Encante Skin Care Scam Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Skin optics Essentials Misleading sale! Internet Author: Challis, Idaho Liars: Skin optics Internet

Jan 26 2016
Wondair vital skin care EPICFLW*REJUVEYE Scam! Advertised samples for shipping and handling fee of 5.97 and 4.97. No mention of a trial period of 14 days. California Internet Author: South Bend, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Wondair vital skin care Internet

Jan 25 2016
Luxe skin age rewind I ORDERED FREE trial with $5.99 shipping at the checkout i paid $$5.99, 5.97 and $ 44.92 3 seperate charges to my bank. Internet Author: elkhart, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: Luxe skin Internet

Jan 25 2016
Skin Optics Essentials Eye Rejuvenating Serum fraudulently took $90 Dollars out of my bank account California Internet Author: Swan Point, Maryland Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 25 2016
Modern Nu Skin Care Modern nu skin Representative was so beligerant and rude to me when I tried to cancel their product. Alvarado, Texas Internet Author: Moline, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Modern Nu Skin Care Internet

Jan 25 2016
Encante Encante skin care company just wants your money. I have never opened their prduct and they won't take it back. I guess if they don't want it then why would anyone else. I can only guess that the product does not work. I was told to send an email to customer support which I did and I recieved an email stating my problem had been resolved which it has not. I think this company and their so called customer service is a joke and they border on fraud. Santa Ana California Author: Cottage Grove, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Encante Santa Ana, California

Jan 25 2016
Skin Optics / Eyessentials Eye Rejuvenation serum SCAM $89.95 X 2 ! 14 DAY TRIAL Will not reimburse when canceled, Santa Anna Internet Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Products: Skin Optics / Eyessentials Eye Rejuvenation serum Internet

34, Report #1282068

Jan 24 2016
Ojas Enterprises, LLC Producer of Aloevella Skin Care, aka, Wrinkless Cream I responded to their mail promo by phone, 800-768-2101 & ordered on 11/29/15. I called back to verify why I have not received after 3 weeks even if they have already charged my credit card right on the same day for $99.90. I called customer service, 845-219-1400 that is showing on my account and they have declined the charge. My bank had to assist me file a complaint and dispute with them, but this company declined that I have placed an order and much more that they have debited my account, even if there is sufficient evidence of the charge made by this company. . New York Nationwide Author: Livermore, California Beauty Salons: Ojas Enterprises, LLC Nationwide

35, Report #1282006

Jan 24 2016
Mira vie skin cream and Eye Serum Dupe out of 71years hard working money by both co $94.90 for 12-01' for skin cream and $91.90 for 11-12-2015 for eye serum for 1'2016 the cp stated they refunded my acct $85.95 today 1-25'2016 but. my other monies whistle for it. With false teeth and hard to pucker I can no longer whistle!! Santa Ana Calif California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Prostitutes: Mira vie skin cream and Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

36, Report #1282004

Jan 24 2016
Montecity Skin Care LIE STEAL AND CHEAT IS THEIR COMPANY MOTTO Henderson Nevada Author: anderson, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Montecity Skin Care Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
Beauty Essentials Age Rewind Offered trial on skin cream. Then charged me $ 89.95 and $ 89.97 I called and tried to cancel. La Jolia Blvd Ste 280 California Author: Kissimmee, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Beauty Essentials La Jolia Blvd Ste 280 , California

Jan 22 2016
Fotolia ripped off, scam, auto renewal, no cancelation, credit card Amsterdam Netherlands Author: Internet Websites: Fotolia Internet

Jan 21 2016
Skin Optics Skin Logistics I ordered a trial order of Skin Optics on January 1st from a post of Face book. I received the product on January 7th. My face turned red and burned then peeled after I stopped use. I noticed a charge on my account got $89.95 on the 16th and when I called to let them know I was canceling they informed that they would not offer a refund for the charge because it was beyond the 14 day trial period. I told them I did not receive the product until the 7th. They said they are not responsible for mail delivery. when I ask how I could use the product for the 14 day period the person said Irvine California Author: Humble, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 20 2016
Vivint alarms APX alarm Beware:Atomatic contract renewal ahead Dallas , Texas OK read tne whole contract first Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Vivint Dallas, Texas

Jan 20 2016
SCB Skin Care Beauty or CVI Advance Skin Fraudulent and Deceptive Business Practices Santa Ana California Author: North Plains, Oregon Liars: SCB Skin Care Beauty Santa Ana, California

Jan 20 2016
MiraVie collection skin care rip off. Product created severe rash. Cancelled with co. Continued to deduct from my acc. 89.95 Author: Portland, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: MiraVie collection

Jan 20 2016
encante skin internet ad for 2 bottles for 5.95 ea. charged 5.95 + 5.95 +99.00 + 91.00 on my credit card. offered me 50% off on phone. Thought it was trial we no extra charges. Santa Ana, CA California Author: Guilford, Connecticut Alternative Health: encante skin Nationwide

44, Report #1271939

Jan 19 2016
CHENVEN*RADIANTEYE EUG*ULTRASKINSKINYOUTHEYE Skinyouth Enhanced Skin Rejuvenation Santa Ana California Chenven Radiants/UltraEye Cream s Author: Bogota, Unusual Rip-Off: CHENVEN*RADIANTEYE

Jan 19 2016
MIRAVIE MIRAVIE SKIN CARE MIRAVIE RIP-OFF SANTA ANNA CALIFORNIA Author: Elberta, Alabama Questionable Activities: MIRAVIE Internet

Jan 18 2016
Neutratone skin product NTP New york Internet Author: Kerrville, Texas Medical Supplies: Neutratone skin product Internet

Skin Optics Skin Optics Anti Wrinkle Cream Rip Off Santa Ana California
Author: Prospect, Kentucky Internet Marketing Companies: Skin Optics Santa Ana, California

Jan 16 2016
Skin Optics and Eyessentials Innate Skincare FREE TRIAL COSTS $90 AFTER 10 DAYS!!! REFUSES TO TELL Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Skin Optics and Eyessentials Internet

Jan 16 2016
Sweet Science Skin False advertising & ingredients that are harmful & drying out peoples' skin. had it tested..stuff is not what it says & lots of people i know had an issue with this, The owner is rude Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Misc. Health Specialists: Sweet Science Skin Internet

Jan 16 2016
JDD XOXEYECREAM /encantel eye & face cream Iordered a trail sample of eye & face cream @5.99ea.The package was delivered w/o an invoice or any co. infomation. my card was charged 98.71 & 99.01 plus 5.99 ship'n for ea item delivered in the same box. Internet Author: Roxobel, North Carolina Attorneys General: Encantel Skin Cream Internet