Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: desert nissan
There may be more reports for "desert nissan"
For more results perform a general search for "desert nissan"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Pinnacle Nissan Hides Fraudulent Charges Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Pinnacle Nissan Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 16 2017
ANSEYESERUM ANS INVESTMENTS LLC scamming consumers Castle Rock Colorado Author: Palm Desert, California Unusual Rip-Off: ANSEYESERUM Castle Rock, Colorado

Feb 13 2017
Nissan 2008 Nissan Titan Nationwide
Author: Midlothian, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissan Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Puente Hills Nissan THEY DON'T FOLLOW THEIR CONTRACT City of Industry California Still lying Author: Placentia, Auto Dealers: Puente Hills Nissan City of Industry, California

Feb 05 2017
Nissan of Elizabeth City persuaded to buy a car by a broken promise Elizabeth City North Carolina Where's The Ripoff? Author: h town, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Nissan of Elizabeth City Elizabeth City, North Carolina

Jan 28 2017
Susan bristow Hobbies discount China or Portland Or Internet Author: Desert hot springs, California Air Travel: Susan bristow Internet

Jan 28 2017
Tim dahle Nissan Southtown Traffic and weather Tim dahle Nissan Sandy Utah Utah Author: Mount Pleasant Utah, Utah Auto Dealers: Tim dahle Nissan Southtown Sandy Utah, Utah

Jan 26 2017
Tynan's Nissan False and Deceptive financing statements Aurora Colorado
Issue Resolved Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Tynan's Nissan Aurora, Colorado

9, Report #1351933

Jan 25 2017
Paul Starke Living Longer Medical Resort Racist AIDS Infested Roach Motel Desert Hot Springs California Author: California Resorts: Paul Starke Desert Hot Springs, California

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
David Ortiz David A Ortiz, David Anthony Ortiz, Desert Eagles Nest Never made good on any promises Scottsdale Arizona Author: Artesia, New Mexico Carpet & Tile Installers: David Ortiz Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 09 2017
Nissan Automotives Cheap craftsmanship & not standing behind product Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Auto Dealers: Nissan Automotives Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Also Sylvia, Stephanie and Dennis Nello, who is Mr.James Nello's father, who appears to tend to his son's properties. WARNING, RIPOFF, REFUSED to PAY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VRBO home. In January 2016, I contacted James Nello through VRBO about renting property VRBO #641444, I agreed to rent the home from 12/22-12/29/2016 for $4,305.00. I sent a deposit of $305.00 as a personal check to him immediately because he did not take credit cards or go through VRBO’s secure online paying. I want my $305.00 back and I would like James Nello and his organization banned from VRBO. He is not an honest professional. Palm Springs California James Nello Author: MARCO ISLAND, Florida Lodging: James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Palm Springs, California

Jan 02 2017
Kelly Nissan Bait ans Switch on new car price Oak Lawn Illinois
Author: Roselle, Illinois Auto Dealers: Kelly Nissan Oak Lawn, Illinois

Dec 31 2016
Associa DRM (Desert Resort Management) Signed into Contract with Fake HOA Palm Desert California Author: Palm Desert, California Property Management: Associa Palm Desert, California

Dec 24 2016
Palm Springs Nissan Paul Connally Service Director Palm Springs Nissan Fraudulently Practices Service Dept Cathedral City California
Author: Rancho Mirage, California Body Work & Repair: Palm Springs Nissan Catherdal City, California

Dec 23 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision Llc Internet Author: Palm Desert, California Art Galleries: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 20 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp is dedicated to customer service. We love our Inventors! *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
INVENTION/SUBMISSION COMPANIES Author: Palm Desert, California Bait-and-Switch: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Internet

Dec 08 2016
Puente Hills NIssan BUYER BEWARE! City of Industry California Dealerships Can Right Their Wrongs After All Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Puente Hills NIssan City of Industry, California

Dec 06 2016
Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker LIED to me!! Buford Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Auto Dealers: Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Buford, Georgia

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
Pro-Activ Vickie - Supervisor Unauthorized automatic shipments and billing to old addresses Palm Desert, CA Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Montana Alternative Health: Pro-Activ Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Profix Jewelry Owner is unethical and cruel Palm Desert California Author: Miami, Florida Jewelers: Profix Jewelry Palm Desert, California

Dec 04 2016
desert schools We are desert schools, we can do whatever we want, its in our terms service. phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: desert schools phoenix, Arizona