Your Search | desert nissan

Jul 23 2015
REED NISSAN OF ORLANDO REED Pushed me to buy a Car and told me that in one in a half years guarantee That I could trade it in with no money down for a better quality vehicle. Well I tried that and I was told I'm slightly upside down and its gonna cost me a down payment of fairly large amount to do this. ORLANDO Florida Author: orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: REED NISSAN OF ORLANDO ORLANDO, Florida

Jul 23 2015
Direct choice warranty services In 2007 I purchased extended warranty for my 2003 Nissan Altima for $2150. I was told that if the warranty was not used within the 5 years,$1500 would be returned to me. When I tried to contact the company for my rebate the number was for a mortuary . redding Author: Inglewood , California Auto Repair Service: Direct choice warranty services redding ,

Jul 18 2015
First American Home Warranty Desert Repairs (appliances - oven) in Las Vegas I will spare you the long drawn out, calls and the we will get you to the correct department and them being disconnected. The summary version is that First American Home Warranty cashes my checks for the warranty but will not honor their commitment. My oven has been broken since November 2014 and it is now July 2015. Hummm, do you think that an attorney should be called at this point? Las Vegas, NV Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Home Improvements: First American Home Warranty Nationwide

Jul 16 2015
YAY Services Browser Hijacker that wants $369 to remove infection they gave your computer Salt Lake City Internet Love the service! Author: Palm Desert, California Internet Fraud: YAY Services Internet
30, Report #1242039

Jul 15 2015
Ashley Sinkler seargent Ashley Sinkler Airforce Ashley Sinkler 2008 Nissan Maxima Omaha Nebraska Internet
Author: Elgin, Illinois Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Internet

Jul 09 2015
Crowley Nissan Told I needed a fuel pump when I only needed a new battery Bristol Connecticut Author: Bristol, Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Crowley Nissan Bristol, Connecticut

Jul 07 2015
Ashley Sinkler 2008 Nissan Omaha, NE, Offutt Air Force Base (OFF) Internet Author: Nevada Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Internet

Jul 06 2015
Silver State Carpet Cleaning Desert Carpet Cleaning The Old Bait and Switch - Upsell, Upsell, Not Transparent Las Vegas Nevada Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Silver State Carpet Cleaning Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 06 2015
Guardian Alarm Their stuff malfunctions then they lie Nationwide Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Security Services: The Guardian Home Alarm Co Nationwide

Jul 06 2015
Mtn View Nissan Dealership Chattanooga all points inspection hoax! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: CLeveland, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Mtn View Nissan Dealership Chattanooga Chattanooga, Tennessee

Jul 03 2015
Autonation Nissan Autonation Nissan in Clearwater , Florida sold me what was to be a brand Nissan Pathfinder to find out Nissan shows it as branded meaning (accident totalled vehicle) & I have issue now with warranty due to the fact it shows up as a (branded) vehicle.clearwater Florida Author: elfers, Florida Auto Dealers: Autonation Nissan clearwater, Florida

Jul 03 2015
Gates GMC NISSAN Paul Mazza and Gates lied just to sell me a new car North Windham Connecticut Paul Mazza and Gates lied just to sell me a new car Author: Connecticut Auto Dealers: Gates GMC NISSAN North Windham, Connecticut

Jul 01 2015
Gateway financial solutions in 2012 i went into d**k scott nissan saw some really nice cars the sales lady i was dealing with (forgot her name) ran my credit i wasnt approved for anything new so she told me that i could get a 2001 ford windstar and pay the note on time and garentee that i could come back and get a newer vehicle well after signing the papers i had to leave the car there because it had a oil leak days went by i had to call and ask when was i getting my van, the sales lady and her husband drove the van to my home (he also worked there and he was apart of this transaction) the van drove fine for 4 1/2 mo the engine goes out but i continued to pay tge car note i called my sales lady and she and her husband no longer workes there i talked to management and they said it wasn't nothing they can do. wow!! my goal is to take them to court and shut them down Saginaw Michigan Author: detroit, Michigan Financial Services: Gateway financial solutions Saginaw, Michigan

Jul 01 2015
06:20 AM has a plethora of BBB complaints like mine. Routinely fails to delver product advertised or at all, no refunds, circuitous support pattern but no support Austin Texas Author: Desert Hot Springs, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Internet

Jun 30 2015
Ashley Sinkler aka Danny Burns I saw this Car (2008 Nissan Maxima) on Craigslist It was perfect and at a good price. I contacted the women Named Ashley Sinkler and asked for more pictures, so she send me quite a few of the inside and everything so I thought It was real, because she gave me the VIN number. and told me she was a Air Force Staff Sargent, and she was selling the car because they were going to send her back to Afghanistan and she won't be using it anymore.  Kansas City or Omaha MO or NE
I did not send money Author: Garfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Ashley Sinkler Internet

Jun 27 2015
Girard (motors inc) Nissan Robbie Tasca Groton Connecticut Thank you for the recap. Author: Colchester , Connecticut Auto Dealers: Girard (motors inc) Nissan Groton, Connecticut

Jun 23 2015
Arizona wild desert landscape FRAUD CAVE CREEK AZ Author: Phoenix, Arizona Landscape Companies: arizona wild desert landscape CAVE CREEK,

Jun 19 2015
S I NISSAN S.G. HYLAN MOTORS CORP. Defective recall repair work Staten Island New York Author: Staten Island, New York Auto Repair Service: S I NISSAN Staten Island, New York

Jun 18 2015
Slotastic of Jackpot Capital Group Jackpot capital group rips me off AGAIN! Internet Author: desert hot springs, California Casinos: Slotastic of Jackpot Capital Group Internet

Jun 12 2015
Desert auto trader Sold me a car that didnt work and car turned off on me Las vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Desert auto trader Las vegas, Nevada

Jun 09 2015
The REMM Group Riverton of the High Desert Does not return security deposits Victorville California Author: nice, California Housing Rentals: The REMM Group Victorville, California

Jun 08 2015

Jun 06 2015
Desert Warrior Products (DWP) I prepaid by credit card $199.00 on rifle stock and $238.95 on a rifle site base that I never got. Aliso Viejo California Author: Austin, Texas Sporting Goods: Desert Warrior Products (DWP) Aliso Viejo, California

Jun 05 2015
JJ Beistle, My PhoneRoom, EQG leads J Joshua Beistle, Christy, Maddy, 602-751-8791 J. Joshua Beistle, Maddy and Christy DBA My Phoneroom make promises, take money and do NOTHING! Mesa AZ 8520249 S. Sycamore, Suite 1 Mesa Arizona  8520249 Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Telemarketers: JJ Biesel, My PhoneRoom, EQG leads Internet

Jun 05 2015
AutoNation Nissan of Lewisville Ripped me Off Lewisville Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Auto Repair Service: AutoNation Nissan of Lewisville Lewisville, Texas