Your Search | design savers plan

Aug 28 2014
T-Mobil I purchased a Samsung Note3 two months ago on a payment plan. I haven't even made my second payment, and the phone stopped working Wednesday evening, August 27, 2014.  Irving Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Bait-and-Switch: T-Mobil Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Guardsman Guardsman Service Plan Scam: Do Not Purchase A Service Plan from Them Dallas Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Warranty Companies: Guardsman Internet

Aug 28 2014
service@logocustomerservice.com This is a SCAM! No professional design work was done. My design and what was requested was not done. The designs a very basic as if a Six year old is doing them in paint. I am awaiting my refund!!!!! logo design Internet Author: Other Advertising / Deceptive: service@logocustomerservice.com Internet

Aug 27 2014
SERVICE AMERICA SERVICE AMERICA FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE SERVICE AGREEMENT PLAN Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Electrical Services: SERVICE AMERICA FAILS ONCE AGAIN TO COMPLY WITH THEIR SERVICE CONTRACTS Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Intuitsolutions - Dishonest Website Design & No Common Sense Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Arvada, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Intuitsolutions Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 26 2014
Vendetta Motion Pictures LLC Blue Suede Andre Lamerique aka Jr Hepburn Marie Brandt Andrew Adler. Company tries to rip of web development and graphic design and inaternewt marketing company for 26K for development of marketing materails for Blue Suede Weymouth Massachusetts
Author: chelsea , Massachusetts Business Consulting: Vendetta Motion Pictures LLC Weymouth, Massachusetts

7, Report #1172028

Aug 25 2014
123Triad Website Design, 123triad.com, seopad.com 123Triad.com and seopad.com HUGH SYSTEMATIC SCAM AND KINGS OF FRAUD!! BE AWARE!! Raliegh Nationwide Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Search Engine Optimization: 123Triad Website Design Nationwide

8, Report #1172013

Aug 24 2014
Direct Energy Forced us into protection plan, refusal to remove charges Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Direct Energy Nationwide

9, Report #1171926

Aug 24 2014
American Design (Craig Lemieux) Craig Lemieux American Design Construction Fraud in NoVA Manassas Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Builders & Contractors: American Design (Craig Lemieux) Virginia

Aug 23 2014
Verizon Wireless CBE Group Verizon wireless trying to collect 1,129.88 from me on a cell phone plan I never chose to use them on cell phone I ordered from a company that sent it to me and they put the verizon wireless company and now they think I should pay them this amount of money saying the first bill and then this. Cedar Falls Iowa
Author: Selmer, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Cedar Falls, Tennessee

Aug 22 2014
Catalina Design Group Jim McLoughlin, Jessica Torpey, Stacey McLoughlin, James McLoughlin Defrauded, lied, cheated, acted unprofessionally, breached contract, acted irresponsibly, overcharged, mismanaged, defaulted on deal, reneged on promises Carlsbad California Author: Encinitas, California Interior Decorators: Catalina Design Group Carlsbad, California

Aug 22 2014
Optimum one Health My husband was laid off work, and I looked for an affordable health plan for my family and myself. Optimum One Health called me and offered me a very good plan unlimited dr. visits dental and vision. I asked the sales representative about our doctors if they are in the network she checked it out and assured me that they are in the network. when I tried to see the doctor it turned out that the doctor is not in the network. Optimum One pays only $75 for a visit in case the doctor is in the network. Syosset New York Author: Sunnyvale, California Doctors: Optimum one Health Syosset, New York

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 20 2014
T Mobile and Walmart Hot Spot plan purchased from Walmart/T Moble not available after purchase Clearwater, Fl Nationwide Author: Clearwater, Florida Internet Services: t mobile Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
GB Logo Design I wish I had read the reviews on the company before giving them money London Internet Author: Teignmouth, Computer Graphics: GB Logo Designs Internet

Aug 19 2014
Innovation Custom Design Inncdesign.com innovation custom design Innovation Custom Design Inncdesign.com copyright violations One Kings Lane Cudahy,  California
Author: Los Angeles, California Furniture & Furnishings: Innovation Custom Design Cudahy, CA , Select State/Province

Aug 18 2014
Kayne Marzetti Pool Design Consultant Inc. fraudulently established a domain in my name in an attempt to discredit me and sabotage my business Lake Mary Florida
Author: Austin, Texas Liars: Kayne Marzetti Internet

Aug 18 2014
Ben Donley AG media inc Hired ben to do a website design for me. Paid up front and a year later after many many excuses, he is no longer answering my emails. I have no website and he can't give me back a refund cause he has done so much work on it. I ask him to give me what he has done and still nothing to this day. delavan WI Author: monroe , Wisconsin Websites: Ben Donley Internet

Aug 18 2014
Scorpion Web Design LLC Scorpion Web Design LLC Internet SEO LIERS Retaliatory, JERKS, INCOMPENANT, CHEATERS, CRUEL IN EVERY WHICH WAY, TRICKERS, Over-Priced, USELESS SCUM, Unskilled, Expensive, Cruel Valencia California Scorpion Web Design LLC Scorpion Web Design LLC Internet SEO LIERS Retaliatory, JERKS, INCOMPENANT, CHEATERS, CRUEL IN EVERY WHICH WAY, TRICKERS, Over-Priced, USELESS SCUM, Unskilled, Expensive, Cruel Valencia California Valencia, CALIFORNIA Internet Author: Los Angeles, California SEO - Reputation Management: Scorpion Web Design LLC Internet

Aug 15 2014
Allison Taylor Furl Dockson, Skype - allison.taylor18email: nightfall1233@gmail.com Minecraft Javascript Scam Graphic Design Columbus Ohio Author: Miami, Florida Internet Fraud: Allison Taylor Internet

Aug 15 2014
Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan. Ameriplan Corporation. Is this a Dictatorship? Beware! Unfair termination. Plano Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Home Based Business: Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan Plano, Texas

Aug 15 2014
Darren Thompson- http://velcrocow.com/, http://senvira.com/, www.nichesiteinvestments.com, Danielle Thompson Photography Took money for web design service and didn't complete the site Edmonton, Alberta Nationwide Author: Franklin, Georgia Websites: Darren Thompson Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
JC & Co Land Art Studio Janice Chung Garcia aka JC Landscape Design Services She took our money Newport Beach California Author: orange county, California Architects & Designers: JC & Co Land Art Studio Newport Beach, California

Aug 13 2014
Great west financial common wealth of Pennsylvania deferred compensation program BAD PENSION PLAN denver Colorado Author: ephrata, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Great west financial denver, Colorado

Aug 13 2014
COQUI DESIGN ELIZABETH WEBBER, DENISE MERKEL, COQUI PAPERIE & GIFTS BOUTIQUE MISSED DEADLINES STAINED INVITATIONS MISPRINTED ENVELOPES BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE BROOKFIELD Wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Wedding Services: COQUI DESIGN BROOKFIELD, Wisconsin