Your Search | design savers plan

Aug 29 2016
xtreme Lawn Care They put you on a monthly payment plan, and charge you even if they dont show up. When they do show up the miss parts of the lawn, and leave it up to you to fix/cut/edge. We also asked for weed care and once we showed them we still have weeds, they told us we signed up late in the season for that type of weed and they will get to it next year. This company never does what they say they are going to do. Fort worth texas
Author: dallas, Texas Landscaping: xtreme Lawn Care Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Barry Brick QuinnCom Web Design Stole Money from Clients- over 250k for non completed projects by filing bankruptcy Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Advertising Agencies: Barry Brick Jupiter, Florida

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital LTD Manchester
Kevin Gray Amature Conman Author: Sheffield, Other Websites: Network Web Design Manchester,

Aug 23 2016
Mary Martin Jenne Martin Heart shaped diamond ring set..personal one of a kind design Cypress Texas Author: Cypress, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Mary Martin Cypress, Texas

Aug 22 2016
BANK OF AMERICA 26 payment plan on my mortgage was not being applied bi-weekly, BOA kept the money an applied it once a month, i was charged $4.00 per transaction Tampa Florida Author: MISSION, Texas Mortgage Companies: BANK OF AMERICA Tampa, Florida

Aug 19 2016
ask virtual services web design ask virtual services are scams 229 Hamilton Ave, Palo Alto california
ASKVIRTUALSERVICES.com Author: Palo Alto CA, California Computer Programmers: askvirtualservices Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
AirTron Columbus, a division of Direct Energy Paid for a Maintenance plan only to have to pay for a Service call, which was necessary because I was misinformed on a prior maintenence check! Columbus Ohio Author: Pataskala, Ohio Maintenance Companies: AirTron Columbus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 17 2016
Metro pcs They have told so many lies, every person will tell you something different. They told me my plan would be $25 a month flat to add a line then they claimed that there were prorated charges that I owed a week later on the account. It's bogus charges and I want to stop them from doing this to anyone else Tupelo Mississippi Author: Tupelo , Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Tupelo , Mississippi

Aug 16 2016
Prince Law Firm LLC My employee assistance plan recommended Prince Law Firm FL to file bankruptcy proceedings. I am unable to reach them now. File wasn't finished. Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Attorneys & Legal Services: Prince Law Firm LLC Plantation, Kentucky

Aug 13 2016
Aerial Assistant Hired Straight North for Web Design and our money was stolen Downers Grove Illinois Straight North resolved my problem Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: Aerial Assistant Downers Grove, Illinois

Aug 13 2016
Sunshine Metrix, LLC EyeWinklesGone, Derma Essence Serum Enrolled me into an autopay plan and refusing to refund even though I cancelled. Las Vegas Nevada Author: San antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Sunshine Metrix, LLC Internet

38, Report #1322036

Aug 11 2016
High Elevation High Elevation Web Design & Marketing False advertising and deceptive business practices Gunnison Colorado Author: Texas Websites: High Elevation Internet

39, Report #1322022

Aug 11 2016
Willdy Nutri AKA ABC Design and Marketing Maria and Sergio Galvez Corrupt, Fraudulent, Dishonest, Cheats La Habra California Author: Whittier, California Family Services: Willdy Nutri AKA ABC Design and Marketing La Habra, California

40, Report #1321919

Aug 11 2016
Ben Moss Jewellers Ltd. Ben Moss Jewellery BEN MOSS LIFETIME SERVICE PLAN SCAM Manitoba Nationwide Author: Etobicoke, Ontario, Ontario Warranty Companies: Ben Moss Jewellers Ltd. Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
O'Brien's Landscaping & Design O'Brien's Landscapting Did not complete work, promised to return no longer responds, work looks awful, out $2500 Corfu New York Author: Lancaster, New York Landscaping: O'Brien's Landscaping & Design Corfu, New York

Aug 09 2016
JW Exclusive Design Exclusive Design Very disappointed No do over any turn 50 once Lithonia Georgia Author: mcdonough, Georgia Caterers: JW Exclusive Design Internet

43, Report #1320012

Aug 08 2016
Unified right med Health insurance United life insurance company Rightmed limited benefit plan Misrepresented themselves as affordable health care Took 170$enrollment fee and 1stmonth for total 386.50$ Orange park Internet Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Unified right med Health insurance Nationwide

44, Report #1320862

Aug 05 2016
Agent Image The Design People No follow-through, unresponsive customer service, inadequate, scam, confidince game El Segundo California Author: El Dorado, California Websites: Agent Image El Segundo, California

45, Report #1320707

Aug 04 2016
Great Call 5 Star Splash Medical Device Do Not Buy The Automatic Fall Detection Plan Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Medical Supplies: Great Call 5 Star Splash Medical Device Internet

46, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,

47, Report #1320342

Aug 02 2016
Window Design Group Chris Margott who said he was the owners grandson lied about shutters that we purchased were made of basswood and manufactured in the USA. They are made in China and are MDF material. We only wanted basswood. Simi Valley California Author: yorba linda, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Window Design Group Simi Valley, California

48, Report #1320319

Aug 02 2016
Carpets by Design carpetsbydesign.net.au Vinyl Planks Perth Will not return deposit OConnor Washington New Alias: vinylplanksperth.com.au Author: OConnor, Carpet & Tile Stores: Carpets by Design www.carpetsbydesign.net.au OConnor,

49, Report #1319660

Jul 29 2016
Sears Home Services- Home Warranty Service Sears Home ServicesHome Warranty Plan RIP OFF NAPLES Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Warranty Companies: Wedding Services: Sears Home Services- Home Warranty Service Nationwide

50, Report #1319482

Jul 28 2016
RODAORKZ Paul Wright Eureka Ca. charged 11000.00 to put in wiring harness and other projects on truck- I then took it to two other shops and they looked at the work and gave me a bid of 3800 for the same job. I plan to sue Eureka California
Author: Piercy, California Auto Repair Service: RODAORKZ Eureka, California