DESKTOP LIGHTENING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: desktop lightening
There may be more specific results for "desktop lightening"
For more specific results for "desktop lightening"
Showing 1-25 of 718 Found Reports For more specific results for "desktop lightening"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Penn Foster Career School online school is a complete and utter Ripp Off ,scam, misleading everything promised is not delivered Scranton, Pennsylvania penn foster alumni Author: savannah, Missouri Trade Schools: Penn Foster Career School Scranton, Pennsylvania

Jul 19 2017
Lightening Creme I placed an order on July 9th and its been over a week and it has not been shipped. I contacted them several times with no response! Those a**holes! Internet
Author: Ruffin, South Carolina Home HealthCare: Lightening Creme Internet

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless VZW In 2000 I was hired by Cellular One which later was bought out by VZW as a Business Account Executive...i was with Verizon until I was struck by lightening thru my cel phone while working... Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Newnan , Georgia

Jun 27 2017
TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com ,TrafficHaus, MediaReps, LLC, Defraud our company of advertising ad space delivered for the accumulated months of ,March, 2017 through May, 2017, in the Total Amount of $303.16 as agree to as a publisher revenue share. San Diego California
TrafficHaus.com - MediaReps.com Complaint Report. Defraud our company of advertising for delivered traffic to TrafficHaus.com network as agreed to as a publisher revenue share. San Diego, Californa Author: Other Advertising Agencies: TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com San Diego, California

Jun 20 2017
lightening lemon I bought some product and it's been almost a month now and I still haven't received it. I call there customer service center and it said press 1 to speak to a professional insurance agent. I sent a lot of emails to them but never got a response Sunfish dr Internet Author: Brooklyn park, Minnesota Computer Fraud: lightening lemon Internet

May 30 2017
Neuromaster Software Konstantin (Kostya) Grek Software than never works Texas Internet
Resolved Author: Tijuana, Alabama Computer Software: Neuromaster Software Internet

May 30 2017
Lightening Creme Lightening Creme....A scam Powered by Shopify. I bought the product Lemon Creme (with HQ) for $43.00. Its been over a month from purchases date , but I have not receive the product.I have call and email to no avail . Fort Worth Texas Author: olympia field, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Lightening Creme Fort Worth, Texas

May 18 2017
Blue Haven Pools Of Tyler / Boyce Eldridge Deceptive Company, Poor Quality, No Warranty, Faulty Products, Destoyed Property, Total Waste of Money Tyler Texas Is it gone? Author: Athens, Texas Pool Builders: Blue Haven Pools Of Tyler Tyler, Texas

May 17 2017
Lightening Lemon Lightening Creme Fort Worth Texas
Author: Birmingham, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lightening Lemon Internet

10, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

May 04 2017
Lightening lemon Nationwide
Author: Lodi, California Credit Card Fraud: Lightening lemon Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
GDS Group l GDS Publishing l GDS International GDS GROUP IS A SCAM!!!! STAY AWAY!!!! New York New York
Pitched by GDS aka GDS Author: NEW YORK, New York Sales People: GDS Group New York, New York

Apr 28 2017
Web Developement Now Allegedly fixed my Dad's desktop & my laptop for $500.00+ for life. Called 6 months later saying we need to pay them more money for updates. Trenton New Jersey Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Web Developement Now Trenton, New Jersey

Apr 04 2017
McDonald's Corporation and McVicker, Inc. dba West Sound McDonald's, McDonald’s Corporation and McVicker, Inc. dba West Sound McDonald’s: (1) Apparent Contempt For Consumer Food-Poisoning Complaint, (2) Ostenisble Involvement In Running “Corporate Playbook” Chapter-And-Verse, By-The-Numbers, In Perpetrating Classic Evasive “Runaround Treatment” Against Innocent Injured Consumer, and (3) Likely Employing Stalling-Tactics In Order To Effect Delays In Administering Just Resolution Of The Matter and Therefore Leaving It Suspended On-Hold and Yet Unresolved While Insisting Upon Remaining Incommunicado (Belfair, WA) Belfair Washington RETRACTION: Timely Pull-Back of Misplaced, Therefore In This Case Errata-Data ..... How Bizarre It All Is Author: Belfair, Washington Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Corporation Belfair, Washington

Mar 24 2017
Jeff Light Jeff Light, Publisher - Fake News Websites Jeff Light, Publisher - Fake News Websites San Diego Internet
Author: NYC, New York Desktop Publishing: Jeff Light Internet

Mar 06 2017
Amber Janick eBusiness EmpiresCreateDash Scam Artist no integrity or acountability LocationDowners Grove, IL IL Author: CA, California Desktop Publishing: Amber Janick Internet

Feb 27 2017
ExtraOddinary aka Umar Kahn Charging for information that is free and available online Internet Apologies Author: Arizona Arts and Crafts: ExtraOddinary Internet

Jan 08 2017
Jason Watkins jpants.com jasonkwatkins.com Desktop garden kits, bonsai tree, greenhouse Milwaukie Oregon B******* Author: Virginia Bigots: Jason Watkins Milwaukie, Oregon

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Internet Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Nov 30 2016
AVANQUEST--FIX IT UTILITIES PROFESSIONAL SAYS IT WILL COVER FIVE COMPUTERS ONLY GOT DESKTOP THATS ONLY ONE RIVERSIDE California Author: Covington, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: AVANQUEST--FIX IT UTILITIES PROFESSIONAL RIVERSIDE, California

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 18 2016
Funtime Arcade Funtime Arcade Cabinets Buyer Beware! Ohio Internet wow, what a liar. Author: Branchburg , New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Funtime Arcade Internet

Oct 13 2016
Laptop and desktop repair llc The gadget buying company Check Bounced Sparks Nevada Author: CHARLESTOWN, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Laptop and desktop repair llc Sparks, Nevada

Oct 12 2016
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE PCH etc... Misleading, failure to follow thru, impossible promises, dishonest, evasive, no accountability, all lights and flattery with no quality product attention Nationwide Say what? Author: st maries, Idaho Computer Mail Order: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Landlord does not return deposits. Never fixed appliances. Shows up unannounced and very rude, Beverley Hills California Lisa's attempt to character degrade and calling people names like renegade is absurd. Author: Washington D.C., Maryland Attorneys General: Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Beverley Hills, California