Your Search | desktop lightening
Approximately 243 Reports Found

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Nov 30 2016
AVANQUEST--FIX IT UTILITIES PROFESSIONAL SAYS IT WILL COVER FIVE COMPUTERS ONLY GOT DESKTOP THATS ONLY ONE RIVERSIDE California Author: Covington, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: AVANQUEST--FIX IT UTILITIES PROFESSIONAL RIVERSIDE, California

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 13 2016
Laptop and desktop repair llc The gadget buying company Check Bounced Sparks Nevada Author: CHARLESTOWN, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Laptop and desktop repair llc Sparks, Nevada

Sep 20 2016
Insight Publishing , ISN Works , Jeanne Baach, Dona Merritt, Jules Corrado I paid $2000 for a book to be published in which they disregarded me and the project. Sevierville, Tennessee Author: Round Rock, Texas Desktop Publishing: Insight Publishing Sevierville,, Tennessee

Sep 13 2016
LighteningLemon.Com Lightening Lemon I placed and order with this company over 10 days ago totaling $58.00 dollars! I've emailed them on several occasions I've received no reply and no product! Please do not buy from this company it is a fraudulent company. I am working with the police to get them removed and froind out where they are located! To see if we can proscecute. Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Advertising Agencies: LighteningLemon.Com Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
EPSON PRINTER thief roibbery no support bugs new product not posible to run Internet
Author: Naquera, Alabama Desktop Publishing: Computer Fraud: EPSON PRINTER Internet

Aug 17 2016
Cell Phone Traders Laptop and Desktop Repair Initial Offers are very deceptive and misleading Reno Nevada Like New confusion. Author: Tennessee Colony, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Cell Phone Traders Reno , Nevada

Aug 14 2016
lightening lemon Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Adult Care Facilities: lightening lemon Internet

Jul 09 2016
Dell Inc Dell.com, www.dell.com, Dell xPS8900, Dell Technologies Lemon Dell XPS desktop computer, had problems and issues within 2 weeks, they sent a refurbished monitor and refused to fix the real issue, cpu keeps crashing, Windows 8.1 disappeared Round Rock North Carolina
Author: Cary, North Carolina Computer Manufaturers: Dell Inc Round Rock, North Carolina

May 26 2016
Stacy Tran | Cloud of Goods.com Ripoff Scam Writers San Francisco Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Desktop Publishing: Stacy Tran Internet

Apr 12 2016
make my day production, Luigi photography Internet Author: miami, Florida Desktop Publishing: make my day production, Luigi photography Internet

Mar 12 2016
netlifeincome Ripoff criminals. Took all my money Internet Author: Alabama Desktop Publishing: Computer Classes: netlifeincome Internet

Feb 02 2016
Laptop&Desktop Repair,LLC cash for iPhones, cash for laptops This company is committing Fraud Sparks Nevada Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Laptop&Desktop Repair,LLC Sparks, Nevada

Oct 05 2015
SCAM Company: Funky Mommy California ''Ms Mags Baylan'' supplying FAKE and DANGEROUS goods under the name Gluta C, Kojic Acid Cream and lip lightening Balm New York New York
Made up by Funky Mommy Author: Dublin - Ireland, Other Beauty Salons: Funky Mommy California New York, New York

Aug 18 2015
UTH Urgent Tech Support I have been called several times that my PC was about to crash. They say that they are techs connected with Microsoft Corporation and they get a warning from my PC. I fell for it the first time and they almost got $177.00 out of me. I was able to stop them from receiving the money and removed the icons off my desktop, one of which is used for criminal activity. New York City and London Do more than just remove icons Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Service & Repair: UTH Nationwide

Aug 15 2015
David John dav57jon people per hour freelancer Internet Author: oxford, Other Desktop Publishing: David John dav57jon Internet

Jul 13 2015
My Desktop Therapist - Likely Invasive Malware/Spyware/Virus No activation, contact page is fake (no SUBMIT, lol), no email response, crashed computer Salt Lake City Utah Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Alternative Health: My Desktop Therapist Internet

Jul 07 2015
Laptop and Desktop Repair LLC cashforiphonesThe gadget buying company High quotes online for phones but pay almost nothing. They do NOT honor their quotes. Sparks Nevada Your rebuttal was not helpful Author: Riverside, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Laptop and Desktop Repair LLC Sparks, Nevada

Jul 06 2015
eCycleBest - Laptop and Desktop Repair, LLCThe Gadget Buying Company Paid much less than quoted. Took my iPhone. No responce from them. Paid late. Paid only 16% of promissed payment. Sparks Nevada Author: Aurora, Colorado Internet Fraud: eCycleBest Sparks, Nevada

Jun 15 2015
seo top ranked stes This is a complaint I have with Mr. Todd Spears, aks Groundswell Logics, I purchased his Cloud Prospect Machine. This is a desktop base seo offline software program that is suppose to generate reports for none mobile ready website with a score rating informing website owners that their website needs to be updated quickly to avoid the Google penalty that was established on April 21, 2015, and lose their ranking in the search results. It sounded great and the sales copy was just like most IM sales copy promising that their software will generate reports that you can email website owners with their non mobile ready website with a report and a screen shop of what their site looks like as a non mobile site.. I made this purchase on 5/7/2015 and for two weeks it was working pretty well, going into my third week some reports was not generating like it claim to do. . Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: seo top ranked stes Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 13 2015
Cashforiphones Laptop and desktop repair, llc Don't use cashforiphones major rip off Sparks Nevada
Author: Mesa, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Cashforiphones Sparks, Nevada

Jun 06 2015
SPENCER WILLIAMSON AKA Jester SPENCER WILLIAMSON GRAPHIC DESIGNER SCAM FRAUD Toronto Ontario Setting this straight Author: Markham, Ontario Desktop Publishing: SPENCER WILLIAMSON Toronto, Ontario

May 01 2015
cashforiphone cashforiphone, cashforlaptops, laptop and desktop repair Totally tricky business!!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, Alaska Internet Fraud: cashforiphone Internet

Apr 30 2015
cashforlaptops cashforlaptops, Laptop and Desktop repair and Ecyclebest: DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE!!!!! Nationwide Author: New York Computer Fraud: cashforlaptops Nationwide