DESKTOP LIGHTENING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: desktop lightening
There may be more specific results for "desktop lightening"
For more specific results for "desktop lightening"
Showing 1-25 of 252 Found Reports For more specific results for "desktop lightening"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 20 2017
lightening lemon I bought some product and it's been almost a month now and I still haven't received it. I call there customer service center and it said press 1 to speak to a professional insurance agent. I sent a lot of emails to them but never got a response Sunfish dr Internet Author: Brooklyn park, Minnesota Computer Fraud: lightening lemon Internet

May 30 2017
Lightening Creme Lightening Creme....A scam Powered by Shopify. I bought the product Lemon Creme (with HQ) for $43.00. Its been over a month from purchases date , but I have not receive the product.I have call and email to no avail . Fort Worth Texas Author: olympia field, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Lightening Creme Fort Worth, Texas

May 17 2017
Lightening Lemon Lightening Creme Fort Worth Texas
Author: Birmingham, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lightening Lemon Internet

4, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

May 04 2017
Lightening lemon Nationwide
Author: Lodi, California Credit Card Fraud: Lightening lemon Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Web Developement Now Allegedly fixed my Dad's desktop & my laptop for $500.00+ for life. Called 6 months later saying we need to pay them more money for updates. Trenton New Jersey Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Web Developement Now Trenton, New Jersey

Mar 24 2017
Jeff Light Jeff Light, Publisher - Fake News Websites Jeff Light, Publisher - Fake News Websites San Diego Internet
Author: NYC, New York Desktop Publishing: Jeff Light Internet

Mar 06 2017
Amber Janick eBusiness EmpiresCreateDash Scam Artist no integrity or acountability LocationDowners Grove, IL IL Author: CA, California Desktop Publishing: Amber Janick Internet

Jan 08 2017
Jason Watkins jpants.com jasonkwatkins.com Desktop garden kits, bonsai tree, greenhouse Milwaukie Oregon B******* Author: Virginia Bigots: Jason Watkins Milwaukie, Oregon

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Nov 30 2016
AVANQUEST--FIX IT UTILITIES PROFESSIONAL SAYS IT WILL COVER FIVE COMPUTERS ONLY GOT DESKTOP THATS ONLY ONE RIVERSIDE California Author: Covington, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: AVANQUEST--FIX IT UTILITIES PROFESSIONAL RIVERSIDE, California

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 13 2016
Laptop and desktop repair llc The gadget buying company Check Bounced Sparks Nevada Author: CHARLESTOWN, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Laptop and desktop repair llc Sparks, Nevada

Sep 20 2016
Insight Publishing , ISN Works , Jeanne Baach, Dona Merritt, Jules Corrado I paid $2000 for a book to be published in which they disregarded me and the project. Sevierville, Tennessee Author: Round Rock, Texas Desktop Publishing: Insight Publishing Sevierville,, Tennessee

Sep 13 2016
LighteningLemon.Com Lightening Lemon I placed and order with this company over 10 days ago totaling $58.00 dollars! I've emailed them on several occasions I've received no reply and no product! Please do not buy from this company it is a fraudulent company. I am working with the police to get them removed and froind out where they are located! To see if we can proscecute. Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Advertising Agencies: LighteningLemon.Com Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
EPSON PRINTER thief roibbery no support bugs new product not posible to run Internet
Author: Naquera, Alabama Desktop Publishing: Computer Fraud: EPSON PRINTER Internet

Aug 17 2016
Cell Phone Traders Laptop and Desktop Repair Initial Offers are very deceptive and misleading Reno Nevada Like New confusion. Author: Tennessee Colony, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Cell Phone Traders Reno , Nevada

Aug 14 2016
lightening lemon Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Adult Care Facilities: lightening lemon Internet

Jul 09 2016
Dell Inc Dell.com, www.dell.com, Dell xPS8900, Dell Technologies Lemon Dell XPS desktop computer, had problems and issues within 2 weeks, they sent a refurbished monitor and refused to fix the real issue, cpu keeps crashing, Windows 8.1 disappeared Round Rock North Carolina
Author: Cary, North Carolina Computer Manufaturers: Dell Inc Round Rock, North Carolina

May 26 2016
Stacy Tran | Cloud of Goods.com Ripoff Scam Writers San Francisco Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Desktop Publishing: Stacy Tran Internet

Apr 12 2016
make my day production, Luigi photography Internet Author: miami, Florida Desktop Publishing: make my day production, Luigi photography Internet

Mar 12 2016
netlifeincome Ripoff criminals. Took all my money Internet Author: Alabama Desktop Publishing: Computer Classes: netlifeincome Internet

Feb 02 2016
Laptop&Desktop Repair,LLC cash for iPhones, cash for laptops This company is committing Fraud Sparks Nevada Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Laptop&Desktop Repair,LLC Sparks, Nevada

Oct 05 2015
SCAM Company: Funky Mommy California ''Ms Mags Baylan'' supplying FAKE and DANGEROUS goods under the name Gluta C, Kojic Acid Cream and lip lightening Balm New York New York
Made up by Funky Mommy Author: Dublin - Ireland, Other Beauty Salons: Funky Mommy California New York, New York

Aug 18 2015
UTH Urgent Tech Support I have been called several times that my PC was about to crash. They say that they are techs connected with Microsoft Corporation and they get a warning from my PC. I fell for it the first time and they almost got $177.00 out of me. I was able to stop them from receiving the money and removed the icons off my desktop, one of which is used for criminal activity. New York City and London Do more than just remove icons Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Service & Repair: UTH Nationwide