Your Search | destination movers

Jan 10 2017
Destination Resorts Destination Resorts Hawaii Complete Scam!! Maui Hawaii Author: Louisiana Hotel: Destination Resorts Internet

Jan 10 2017
Global Movers & Storage Nina, Errol Ed Dishonest and Lacking in Morals - DON NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY Internet Author: Florida Moving Companies: Global Movers & Storage Internet

Jan 09 2017
Yellow taxi of Ft Lauderdale Forced into wrong destination Ft Lauderdale Florida
Where in the world... Author: Frankfort, Illinois Taxi & Limousine Services: Yellow taxi of Ft Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 08 2017
Plymouth Relocation Services Unprofessional Movers, Zero Customer Service, Liars Lake Success New York Author: Williamsport, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: Plymouth Relocation Services Lake Success, New York

Jan 01 2017
Dynamic Auto Movers LLC Lies Lies Lies - Empty Promises - Young Kids - Very Unprofessional Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Dynamic Auto Movers LLC Miami, Florida

Dec 29 2016
Budget Truck Rental Ok gotta complain; Budget truck rentals is the WORST! Thought I saw the last of these people when the truck we rented BROKE DOWN 50 miles outside our destination in Boise. We waited 2 hours for a mechanic to come out and check the truck and THEN had to wait another 2 hours before they paid for a ride back to our destination in the cold! 2 months later I check my account and these people removed the truck rental charges from my account AGAIN- where I was shocked to see another over 1000.00$ removed from my account and had to spend literally hours on the phone to fix! These people were called on the 26th of December and again today to see why I am not reimbursed for what was taken from my account. I never get onto these comments but had to say something; STAY AWAY FROM BUDGET-what a nightmare. PS still no reimbursment:( Twin Falls Nationwide Author: Jerome, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Virginia's All American Movers screwed us big time on costs, destruction of property, missing items, total lack of care or customer service Roanoke Virginia
Irrelevant Author: Greenville, South Carolina Moving Companies: Virginia's All American Movers Roanoke, Virginia

Dec 22 2016
Premium Auto Movers Total Scam Miami Florida
Author: San Diego, California Auto Shipping Companies: Premium Auto Movers Miami, Florida

Dec 14 2016
Atmosphere Movers Forman listed on reciept as : R J W Ripped off property, dammaged property,broke into my storage unit,and threatened me and my family Covington Louisiana Author: Abita Springs, Louisiana Moving Companies: Atmosphere Movers Covington, Louisiana

Dec 11 2016
Premium Movers 201-755-2249 LIE in EVERY WORD maywwod Internet Author: Maywood, New Jersey Moving Companies: Premium Movers Internet

Dec 09 2016
Just Good Movers Careless and callous movers. Horrible experience. Check is in the mail-?- to fix broken pieces. Indialantic Florida Author: Cocoa, Florida Moving Companies: Just Good Movers Indialantic , Florida

Dec 03 2016
North star moving Slimey Creepy Movers Move from New York to New Jersey Internet Author: Bronx , New York Moving & Storage: North star moving Internet

Dec 02 2016
Trans Canada Movers Delta BC AAA Movers Refusing to delivery after taking payment, doubling charges on bill after it was signed, changing currency billed to USD from Canadian Delta, B.C. British Columbia Author: Idaho Falls , Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Trans Canada Movers Delta BC Delta, B.C. , British Columbia

Dec 01 2016
Meathead Movers, Inc. Does not honor damage claims Santa Ana California Author: Cerritos, California Moving Companies: Meathead Movers, Inc. Santa Ana, California

Nov 29 2016
ASAP MOVERS MD Bait and Switch tactic Baltimore Maryland REBUTTAL TO ANONYMOUS 11-29-16 Author: columbia, Maryland Moving & Storage: ASAP MOVERS MD Baltimore, Maryland

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 27 2016
Bartelico Services This company used to be a great destination for home improvements Nationwide If anyone has had the same experience as me, here is there email address. let them know! Author: Lake Worth, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bartelico Services Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Triple 7 movers Fraudulent company Las Vegas Nevada Author: Portland , Oregon Moving Companies: Triple 7 movers Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 21 2016
Valet Movers Broken Missing Bate and Switch Thief Crooked Chula Vista California Author: Temecula, California Moving Companies: Valet Movers Chula Vista, California

Nov 16 2016
Econo Movers Dan Coleman Stole Chck for services not recieved Texarkana Arkansas Author: Texarkana, Texas Moving Companies: Econo Movers Texarkana , Arkansas

Nov 08 2016
New Amsterdam Van Lines Movers Choice Van Lines Penske Van Lines Dala Trucking 1 big scam scam company's Queens NY Internet THIS REVIEW IS FROM A FIRED EMPLOYEE WHO WAS CAUGHT STEALING Author: Smithtown, New York Moving Companies: New Amsterdam Van Lines Internet

Nov 07 2016
us.Jayride.com Jayride Jayride Limousine Service I pre-purchased on-line a limo ride from JFK airport to a destination on Long Island. The only directions was a phone numbber. NYC Internet Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Limousine Services: us.Jayride.com Internet

Nov 07 2016
Student movers, Students moving you moving company Delray beach Florida Author: Florida Moving Companies: Student movers

Nov 03 2016
Atlantic Costal Movers AC Moving & Trucking 7 Hours Late, Extremely Verbally Abusive, Dishonest About the Price, Rude, Understaffed, and Mean Gorham Maine
Author: Gorham, Maine Moving Companies: Atlantic Costal Movers Internet

Nov 02 2016
Trans Canada Movers,Inc. Deceptive, Doubled their Bill, Lied about delivery Time and lost items Delta British Columbia Author: Laguna Hills, California Moving Companies: Trans Canada Movers,Inc. Delta , British Columbia