DESTINATION MOVERS MIAMI MOVERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: destination movers miami movers
There may be more specific results for "destination movers miami movers"
For more specific results for "destination movers miami movers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 12 2017
United Movers Group Inc Overcharged, lied to, and royally ripped off! Chicago Nationwide Author: Cape Coral, Florida Bait-and-Switch: United Movers Group Inc Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Grassroots Origination Grassroots MX they disappeared once they received my money-Scam artists Las Vegas and Miami Nevada and Miami Author: New Jersey Telemarketing Companies: Grassroots Origination Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 11 2017
Salvage world auction Marcos Santana[sales rep] Promised $10000 refund but not given Miami Nationwide Author: indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Salvage world auction Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Student Movers - Houston Company presents as student movers; however they sub to any company who can support the internet leads. Houston Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Moving & Storage: Student Movers - Houston Houston , Texas

Jul 10 2017
Tracfone Incompetent and Broken English to know resolution resolved on RMA replacement. Miami Florida Tracfone Incompetent and Broken English to know resolution resolved on RMA replacement. Miami Florida Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Jul 10 2017
T&S Roofing Systems Inc. Louis Toledo Fradulent & deceptive marketing practices - intentional misleading to steal marketing ideas Miami Florida ISSUE RESOLVED Author: Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: T&S Roofing Systems Inc. Miami, Florida

Jul 10 2017
The Creative Loft Thecreativeloft.com AKA Pierre I found this website online for creative professionals searching for freelance work. There seem to be quite a bit of work on the website so I signed up for 12.95 a month. After a couple of weeks I realized I was not receiving any interest in my resume, which was odd. Therefore, I sent an email to the company stating that I was not even receiving a copy of my applications sent as I requested on each individual application. A week after the email and receiving nothing, I attempted to call the phone number listed on the website. After three tries and all going to voicemail I realized that this so-called person inbox Pierre was fake. New York New York
Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: The Creative Loft Internet

Jul 10 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Shark Finds/Kevin Harrington Inc is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: Shark Finds pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Shark Finds recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This is the same scam as KH Direct Media Author: Coral Springs, Florida Media: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between participant company, either product or service based and studio’s expert staff. Kevin Harrington enjoys meeting participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 10 2017
Sunshield Awnings & Shades Inc We hired the following company to Build aluminum pergolas. We have had the roof for about 5 months and are roof has always been leaking. Hialeah FL Florida Author: Miami, Florida Work at Home: Sunshield Awnings & Shades Inc Hialeah FL , Florida

Jul 09 2017
Acclaimed Movers They dont care, extremely careless with my belongings, horrible customer service, employee theft Chatsworth California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving Companies: Acclaimed Movers Chatsworth, California

Jul 09 2017
Shenzhen R&S Technology Co LTD They are thief Guangdong China (Mainland)
Author: Miami, Florida Computer Manufactures: Shenzhen R&S Technology Co LTD Internet

Jul 09 2017
Island Dreamer Sailing School - Miami FL breach contract poor sailing school lessons Miami Florida Owners response Author: Wilton, Connecticut Sports Instruction: Island Dreamer Sailing School - Miami FL Miami, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Anthony Bugge Bugeee Anthony Bugge rip off the worst lawyer ever cold-hearted Miami Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet: Anthony Bugge Miami, Florida

Jul 07 2017
James settembrino Jim setti Supercloud inc. has no shares to sell!! Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: James settembrino Miami, Florida

Xtreme Movers Deceptive Practices Passaic New Jersey
Author: Clovis, California Moving Companies: Xtreme Movers Passaic, New Jersey

Jul 07 2017
Region Relocation, INC Quoted 1487.00 and listed all the items to be moved with the salesman for this company. When the movers arrived, they had me sign blank forms and threatened me that if I didn't sign they would not pack and move my things and I would not get back my deposi Quoted 1487.00 and listed all the items to be moved with the salesman for this company. When the movers arrived, they had me sign blank forms and threatened me that if I didn't sign they would not pack and move my things and I would not get back my deposit of $487.00. Atlanta Georgia Author: Montgomery, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Region Relocation, INC Nationwide

Phoenix Transportation Services Scammers Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Moving Companies: Phoenix Transportation Services Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
NuLife medical products - Impact sonic toothbrush unprofessional, VERY dishonest! Miami FL Florida Author: Miami, Florida Dental Services: NuoLife medical productrs - Impact sonic toothbrush

Jul 06 2017
Maverick United Elevator REVIEW: Maverick United Elevator dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Maverick United Elevator past & current approach to business focuses on providing superior elevator services to clients. *UPDATE: Maverick United Elevator pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Maverick United Elevator recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service.
Author: miami, Florida Emergency Services: Maverick United Elevator TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Maverick United Elevator’s vision to become industry leader through excellent customer service, reliable maintenance, durable modernizations, needed repairs, & timely yearly inspections to have safe running elevators at affordable price. Maverick United Elevator first in customer service. New York to Key West with over 30 years combined experience in Elevator industry. Internet

Jul 06 2017
Joshua J. Hertz Hertz Law Group Joshua J. Hertz, P.A. Hertz Law Group - Was supposed to represent me in a Personal Injury case.. Miami Lakes Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Joshua J. Hertz Miami Lakes, Florida

Jul 05 2017
US-1 van lines Us1 van lines Unless you are a government agency busting these people run like the wind away from them Miami Florida Author: Keystone heights, Florida Moving Companies: US-1 van lines Miami, Florida

Jul 05 2017
Chester County Moving & Storage This move was horrible and is not even finished, have to hire movers to finish the job Chester Springs Pennsylvania Author: Chester S, Pennsylvania Moving & Storage: Chester County Moving & Storage Chester Springs, Pennsylvania

Jul 05 2017
Cast360 . Sara Lopez Kim She took down all my information made it believable to get in and out without a problem didn't really inform me much about how many location there are spoke to fast and was impatient when I asked if my information was correct. Didn't take time the time to double check anything and wouldn't have if I didn't keep interrupting her to ask if she got it all correct. Then when I called back she ignored me when I asked here name obviously it was the same girl but she said Kim not Sara Lopez. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Theaters: Cast360 Internet

Jul 04 2017
Ally Auto Ally BankAlly LeasingAlly Financial BOGUS CHARGE AFTER THE FACT! Charlotte North Carolina
Author: miami, Florida Car Financing: Ally Auto Charlotte , North Carolina

Jul 04 2017
Moveourstuff.com Complaint Type: Consumer to Business ComplaintNature of complaint:Customer Service IssuesProblem description: I scheduled to move from 19 Grant Street to 46 Rodgers Street these locations are 4 mins I scheduled the move in June for a July 1st move date I was given a window of between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. I asked my landlord to extend my lease for a half a day in order to complete my move. The movers were supposed to call me a half an hour before they arrived they didn't call me until close to 11 and didn't show up until after 12 2 hrs after the move was scheduled to be completed. Because of this I I incurred charges from my landlord and still had to pay the complete moving cost.  Westchester, Ny New York Internet Author: Tuckahoe, New York Moving Companies: Moveourstuff.com Internet