Your Search | destination movers miami movers

Nov 30 2016
David Chason, DBA AEI Snowsound, David Chason DBA AEIDavid M. Chason Design, LLC interior designer - luxury design - luxury ghom Miami, FL, fl Author: miami, Florida Interior Decorators: David Chason, DBA AEI Miami, , , FL

Nov 30 2016
coach inc coach.com leather luxury new york Nationwide Author: MIAMI, Florida Clothing Stores: coach inc Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Aqua Isles Gables community HI, I was mislead by the office employee and the office manager Cynthia... I contacted the Regional Manager Allison Versaille and they still havnt contacted me. I was mislead on what was needed to move in credit wise...... They advised me that I was approved but I must pay my creditor... but my creditor is for my car loan in which I was involved in a car accident and still on my credit..... Janey advised me that if I'm approved I can move in but they called me 24 hours later and said your approved if you pay that debt.... that's very misleading.... diania beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Aqua Isles dianis beach, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Royal Holiday - Concord Servicing Corporation A Scam during a Vacation. Miami Florida Royal Holiday Update - Complaint Filed with BBB of West Plam Beach Florida Author: Somerset, Kentucky Sales People: Royal Holiday Miami, Florida

Nov 29 2016
International Automobile Association Inc / Chen Cai / International-Permit.com This company is a total Rip-Off... a Bogus Entity... Hollywood Florida
Author: Miami, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: International Automobile Association Inc Hollywood, Florida

Nov 29 2016
ASAP MOVERS MD Bait and Switch tactic Baltimore Maryland REBUTTAL TO ANONYMOUS 11-29-16 Author: columbia, Maryland Moving & Storage: ASAP MOVERS MD Baltimore, Maryland

Nov 28 2016
007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Mr. Gary D. Gruenberg. 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc, Fragrance Zone, Inc, Grun Art, Inc, Ideas By Design, and Perfume Free Zone are all owned by Gary Gruenberg and use the phone number 305 491-3878. Never sent me a 1 oz platinum american eagle. Miami Florida BS Author: Salmon Arm, British Columbia Multi Level Marketing: 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Internet

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 27 2016
Bartelico Services This company used to be a great destination for home improvements Nationwide If anyone has had the same experience as me, here is there email address. let them know! Author: Lake Worth, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bartelico Services Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
BARI builders LLC, Sobe Contractors These guys lie every single day . They don't work Thursday through Tuesday I don't show up for work even if they promised to going to show up to work . They install everything not according to plan and then have to convince the architect to change the plans to benefit them . It has taken me over 4 1/2 months to get one interior wall up at a commercial location And it's still not completed because they don't follow the planS. Run away from these guys Miramar Florida Florida Author: Miami Shores, Florida Builders & Contractors: BARI builders LLC Florida

Nov 27 2016
yp advertising Mike Brown, John Nostrand,Sonia Wilkes Lied , ignored phone calls, not returning e mails, customer service in Philippines ,bait and switch Jacksonville Florida Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: yp advertising Florida

Nov 26 2016
programs depot Sold me a Fake product number for windows 7 miami Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Computer Software: programs depot miami, Florida

Nov 26 2016
Intermarine Boats, Inc Intermarine, Intermarine Boats, Intermarine Yacht Brokerage, Intermarine Dania, Intermarine Stuart, Patluc, Advanced Marine Services, Sold different boat than I purchased, failed to rectify this among many other issues, careless and rude customer service Ft Lauderdale Florida Same old story! Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Intermarine Boats, Inc Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 26 2016
Walmart.com Walmart False Advertising Scam Nationwide Typical self entitlment.... Author: Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Walmart.com Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
AVA's Flowers DONT EVER USE THIS SERVICE. THEY DO NOT DELIER WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY AVA'S FLOWERS 2 TIMES NOW THEY ARE A VERY DISHONEST FLORAL COMPANY. THEY CHARGE FOR AN ORDER THEN SEND SOMETHING MUCH CHEAPER THEY ARE COOKS AND DISHONEST! WHEN YOU CALL THEM TO QUESITON THEM ABOUT NOT DELIVERING WHAT YOU PAID FOR, THEY ARE VERY VAUGE AND OUT YOU ON HOLD FOR THE LONGEST TIME DONT USE THEM! Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Florists: AVA's Flowers Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Network Capital Wasted MY MONEY on UNNECESSARY Appraisal Request Nationwide UPDATE/RETRACTION on Network Capital Wasted My Money on Unnecessary Appraisal Request Nationwide Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Network Capital Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Triple 7 movers Fraudulent company Las Vegas Nevada Author: Portland , Oregon Moving Companies: Triple 7 movers Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 21 2016
Valet Movers Broken Missing Bate and Switch Thief Crooked Chula Vista California Author: Temecula, California Moving Companies: Valet Movers Chula Vista, California

Nov 21 2016
Patent Services USA ownmyinvention.com This company is a SCAM, STEALS MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS!!!! Miami FL Author: Carteret, New Jersey Patent & Trademark Services: Patent Services USA Internet

Nov 21 2016
RPM Lenders / Marta Comas This lady with her company scammed me $12,000 Miami Florida Author: Hallandale, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: RPM Lenders Miami , Florida

Nov 20 2016
Cuba City Hall Havana Journal Inc. Rob Sequin is a thief, liar, and con artist South Yarmouth Massachusetts Author: Miami, Florida Mail Order Services: Cuba City Hall South Yarmouth, Massachusetts

Nov 19 2016
RT Transport Corp (owner - Jose Arias) Prejudice against blacks - do not use this company. Miami, FL Nationwide Author: Fargo, North Dakota Auto Shipping Companies: RT Transport Corp Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Adorablebulldogs.com AKA English bulldog puppies for sale on Facebook SCAMMED OUT OF MY MONEY FRAUD SELLING SICK PUPPIES Miami Florida Internet
Author: SEDRO WOOLLEY, Washington Attorneys General: Adorablebulldogs.com Internet

Nov 18 2016
Bullet Guy bulletguy.com tillson ny Don't buy from bulletguy tillson New York Author: miami , Florida Guns & Ranges: Bullet Guy Internet

Nov 16 2016
Econo Movers Dan Coleman Stole Chck for services not recieved Texarkana Arkansas Author: Texarkana, Texas Moving Companies: Econo Movers Texarkana , Arkansas