Customer satisfaction commitment: Detroit Advantage | Ripoff Report

Your Search | detroit advantage bryan christopher moon jack gaylord saint

Oct 06 2015
Sundance Vacations Travel advantage network Tri-state financial Sundance Vacations lied about their services and failed to mention a cancellation procedure Parsippanny New Jersey Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: Sundance Vacations Parsippanny, New Jersey

Oct 06 2015
New Harvest Moon Some guy gave me a call and and asked for my social security number. then he wanted to know was. i working. He then said. what bank was i with i said pnc. i aske if he was a legit company and he said yes.. Internet Author: Ahoskie, North Carolina Loans: New Harvest Moon Internet

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Christopher Golden FRAUD, SCAM ARTIST, ROBBED MANY PEOPLE OF THOUSANDS!!! Beverley Hills California I question the motives of this report Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Christopher Golden Beverley Hills, California

Oct 06 2015
LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC $7,000 free Obama Grant Washington DC Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Cash Services: LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Storm Ventures Group Anthony Delmedico Gina Delmedico, Abelard Construction Never paid on contract sold. Unresponsive. Terrible craftsmanship. Unprofessional. Unhappy Homeowners. Hostile work environment Phoenix Arizona Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Builders & Contractors: Storm Ventures Group Anthony Delmedico Phoenix, AZ

Oct 06 2015
British Airways Fraud, Extortion, Taking advantage of clients Harmondsworth Author: NA, Florida Airline Companies: British Airways Internet

Oct 05 2015
Lawrence A Stith Laurence A Stith Lawrence A Stith of Moorehead City took Advantage of Young Impressionable young men in Moorehead City NC Moorehead City, North Carolina
Mr Stith's name and reputation have been slandered Author: Moorehead City, North Carolina Music: Lawrence A Stith Moorehead City, North Carolina

Oct 05 2015
Best Pet Parents Andrew Ellis Deceptive, Ripped off, Taken advantage of. Internet Author: Derry, Pennsylvania Liars: Best Pet Parents Internet

Oct 05 2015
UNIVERSAL DEBT CLEARING INC. Christopher Wilson attempted fraud Internet Author: columbus, Ohio Brokerage Companies On-line: UNIVERSAL DEBT CLEARING INC. Internet

Oct 04 2015
American Business Services LLC Custom web site,doname name, Hosting Package, fishing and or pets branding site. I am unable to bet in touch with them. I tried to get help from the Mo attorney general but nothing. Help please. Thank you . Internet Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Business Consulting: American Business Services LLC Internet

Oct 03 2015
Discounted Wheel Warehouse Lying Thief, Scum Bag Bait and Switch Fullerton California Author: Lake Saint Louis, Missouri Auto Parts: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Fullerton, California

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Daniel Tang - Solicitor Christopher Mathew Solicitors Wembley Daniel Tang is a lazy, irresponsive solicitor Wembley Internet Author: Other Lawyers: Daniel Tang - Solicitor Internet

Oct 01 2015
Autogard Advantage Scam!!!! Waste of money!!! North York Ontario Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Warranty: Autogard Advantage North York, Ontario

Oct 01 2015
Universal Fleet Premium Master Card Horrible Customer Service. Charge $75 every two weeks if your bill is late. $150 month in additional fees covington LA Author: detroit, Michigan Motor Vehicle Division: Universal Fleet Premium Master Card Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Ace Carpet and Ducts Shady, ripoff, scam, takes advantage of customers, lies, overcharged Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Ace Carpet and Ducts Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Ronan signs Nancy R Schnieder 53 year old nobody Nancy Schnieder Stole my Money Saint Peters, Missouri So Sad To Hire Employees That Lie And Steal Author: , Missouri Questionable Activities: Ronan signs Nancy R Schnieder Saint Peters, Missouri

Sep 29 2015
Kirk A. Cullimore law firm Takes advantage of disabled individuals Sandy Utah Author: Salt lake City, Utah Lawyers: Kirk A. Cullimore law firm Sandy, Utah

Sep 29 2015
S. J. Creative Enterprises LLC Jack Feldman I ordered note pads on 4/13/2015 sent a check $1,065.00 and received nothing but excuses Boca Raton Florida
Author: Centennial, Colorado Printing & Copy Services: S. J. Creative Enterprises LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 29 2015
wiz towing I purchased a 2004 Bmw 325i from Harold and was told he would get it up and running just give an extra 1,000 for parts/labor. I did this only to be told he never said he had all the parts I have my receipt showing that in his handwriting it says car paid in full as well as 1,000 additional paid for parts and labor. I have the vehicle in my possession but I have been unsuccessful at getting any of my money back even though this gentleman has a towing company making money. he took full advantage of me New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: wiz towing New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 28 2015
(Daniel)millionaires concierge There are 4 guys posting ads on Craig's list working from millionaires concierge scamming over people for their money, one is Shawn Younai and his associate is Daniel, an over weight Indian looking guy, the others I will not mention as they have not done There are 4 guys posting on offering tickets to special events such as The VMA's, Victoria's Secret show, New York Fashion week etc. they are total scum that take advantage of people for their money! Internet
Removal Author: Westchester , New York Festivals & Event Services: (Daniel)millionaires concierge Internet

Sep 28 2015
Ronald J Moon, DDS He rip me off and make my life miserable. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Dental Services: Ronald J Moon, DDS Houston, Texas

Sep 28 2015
Jack Morrison, Attorney General Arrest warrant from Attorney General, Jack Morrison internet, but he has a 979 area code Internet Author: Cypress, Texas On-Line Business: Jack Morrison, Attorney General Internet

Sep 27 2015
Slots inferno online gambling, everyone in the accounts and cust. service dept., and Jack , withdrawl manager- every employee there This company is the worst run business that I have ever come across! I depodited money onto my acct. and played there slot games; I won $2000.00 dollars on Sept. ,6.2014- well, its now Sept. 27.2015 and still have not received my winnings! All I get is the full on runaround from these f-ing people... I have been waiting for over a year yo have my cash payout approved.. now they tell me its in process, and someone will contact as soon as its approved! Its a bunch of B.S.... Malta Bkr 2940/ curacao, netherland antilles/ birk Internet Author: CANYON CNTRY, California Offshore Gaming: Slots inferno online gambling Internet

Sep 27 2015
DTE Home Protection Plan deceptive details Detroit Internet Author: Clinton Twp, Michigan Consumer Services: DTE Home Protection Plan Internet