Customer satisfaction commitment: Detroit Advantage | Ripoff Report

Your Search | detroit advantage bryan christopher moon jack gaylord saint

Feb 10 2016
JACK FREEMAN / HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT/ MARION JACK FREEMAN JR/ MARION JACK FREEMAN /JACK FREEMAN JR /THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT con man building contractor with only a handyman licence that he got in Dec 2015 but BBB shows his file was opened in 2007! MARIETTA Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Roofing Companies: JACK FREEMAN / HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT MARIETTA , Georgia

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Saint Vicent Depaul thrift store sold me a black Cabrio whirlpool washing machine for $200 and it don't work will not refund, claim they tested it Casa Grande Arizona Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Saint Vicent Depaul thrift store Casa Grande, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Cash Advance America Jack Morrison15@hotmail.com Sent a warrant for Arrest through email saying I owed 498.12 Internet Are they even trying anymore? Author: Holland, Michigan Loans: Cash Advance America Internet

Feb 08 2016
Precision Carpet & Upholstery Care Precision Carpet Took advantage of an elderly man. As others stated, upsold and scammed for close to $1000 Jacksonville Florida Author: palm coast, Florida Cleaning Services: Precision Carpet & Upholstery Care Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 06 2016
Albitration NCO Aurthor Bryan Parker Harrased my family and tried forcing an unknown debt on me Nationwide Author: Kingman, Indiana Collection Agencies: Albitration NCO Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Christopher Crickenberger Chris Crickenberger , Cricket , Thumper74 User, deadbeat, liar, cheater, theif Good Creek South Carolina
Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Cash Services: Christopher Crickenberger Good Creek, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cardcreates false sense of security, collects person info for no reason Salt Lake City UT Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card Internet

Feb 05 2016
Bangbro. Aprosupport Fraulent billing .billed my debit card sent two emails $29.95 and $39.95 Internet Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Bangbro. Internet

Feb 04 2016
Passanante's Home Food Services Took advantage of a military family: outrageous markups and aggressive sales tactics Bristol Nationwide
Funny Author: Denver, Colorado Restaurant Delivery Services: Passanante's Home Food Services Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
creditacceptance credit acceptance they are rip offs i wasnt even 30 days late detroit michigan Nationwide Yet again.... Author: hobbs, New Mexico Loans: creditacceptance Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
USDirectExpresscard They have taken advantage of part of my disabilty, they have held up payning me$ 2500.00 that was taken by other people and have held up my paperwork once because they said they said they did not receive my fax. Corpas Cristi Texas Texas Author: Ellington, Missouri Questionable Activities: USDirectExpresscard Internet

Feb 03 2016
Total Merchant Services Scam Woodland Nationwide Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Independent Living Aids LLC Company Takes Advantage Of Elderly and Handicapped and Rips Them Off! Buffalo New York
It was a defective product. Author: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Independent Living Aids LLC Internet

Feb 03 2016
Shawn Christopher Grajeda Christopher Shawn Grajeda Fraudulent, unethical, Thief Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Riverside, California Family Services: Shawn Christopher Grajeda Internet

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
 she said that I would get a $500 check advance but she lied detroit Michigan Author: inkster , Michigan Financial Services: maximum tax service detroit , Michigan

Feb 02 2016
Consumer Cellular Unethical Billing Portland Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Consumer Cellular Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
National Gun Owner Association Flashlight does not perform as advertised and they don't answer telephone calls so that I can find out how I can return the product for credit. It appears to be a total ripoff. Sell an expensive flashlight that doesn't do as advertised and then make it impossible to return for credit. saint charles Missouri Author: saint charles, Missouri Sporting Goods: National Gun Owner Association saint charles, Missouri

Feb 02 2016
nat gun owner assc I ordered my flashlight in mid Dec. It arrived 1/24/16. It will come on and there is no charger. Saint Charles Misouri Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: nat gun owner assc Internet

Feb 01 2016
Sav-On Home Improvement committed fraud, cheated, took advantage, and berated me. Chandler Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Home Improvements: Sav-On Home Improvement Chandler, Arizona

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Feb 01 2016
home partners of america ***SCAMMED TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF ***TOXIC BLACK MOLD COVER UP**** Chicago Illinois
Author: rockwall, Texas Landlords: home partners of america Chicago , Illinois

Feb 01 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. JHP is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success *UPDATE SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Media Outlets: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky