Your Search | dgt,discount global travel,castaway vacations,peder henrik,michael henrik,peder seglund, mac travel
There may be more reports for "dgt,discount global travel,castaway vacations,peder henrik,michael henrik,peder seglund, mac travel"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "dgt,discount global travel,castaway vacations,peder henrik,michael henrik,peder seglund, mac travel"

Oct 27 2016
VIATOR trip ruined SAN FRANCISCO Nationwide Author: Phx, Arizona Travel Services: VIATOR Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Global Automotive of Miami Buyer beware bad products bad customer service Miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Auto Parts: Global Automotive of Miami Miami, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Global home USA Warranty Global group Ignored, blew me off, sent me to voicemails, put on prolonged hold, refused to return calls addison Texas Author: pottstown, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: Global home USA addison, Texas

Oct 26 2016
GetMED360 UCA FreedomUnified Caring Association Scam, Disrespectful, Rude, Misleading, Only Discount & $65 per doc visit, Prescriptions orders from Canada Syosset New York Author: Gassville, Arkansas Health Insurance: GetMED360 Syosset, New York

Oct 25 2016
METICULOUS LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE DEGEORGE, MICHAEL DWECKLER, TANYA M Does not pay on time, Does not pay total amount due and will lie about all payments. BRANFORD Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Recycling/Trash removal: METICULOUS LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE BRANFORD,

Oct 25 2016
The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Extreme Travel These folks are scam artists and I did not do my research as I ususally do. F rating by BBB and already a ripoff report Clarksburg Maryland Author: Watervliet, New York Travel Services: The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Clarksburg, Maryland

Oct 25 2016
Tech Squads Person I talked with: Rao posing as Apple/Mac security scam Otisville, NY 10903 Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Computer Fraud: Tech Squads Internet

Oct 25 2016
Quick Pets Delivery I bought a puppy from breeder in MD for 600. Their flight agency tried to get 970.00 from me for puppy insurance. I saw on internet this is a scam.I didn't pay it.I have no puppy and out of my money.They are in this together.I want to warn others! Oxen Hill Maryland Author: Kittery, Maine Air Travel: Quick Pets Delivery Oxen Hill, Maryland

Oct 25 2016
vanilla airlines japan edreams Vanilla airlines conned me and changed departure date deliberately--this i can prove.,.,and refused a refund narita airport tokyo japan Internet Author: pattaya, Alabama Air Travel: vanilla airlines japan Internet

Oct 24 2016
bring best products michael sickly scamed by fake pharmacy califonia Internet What??? Author: Troutdale, Oregon Drugstores: bring best products Internet

Get Global Music Group INgrooves Fontana San Francisco California
Author: New York , Texas Ticket Sales: Get Global Music Group San Francisco, California

Oct 24 2016
Sonnys camp n travel My 2016 camper has flooded 2 times. The tablet that controls the jacks & the slide out has yet to EVER work. The windows on the slide out leaked. Concord North Carolina Author: Rockwell, North Carolina Customer: Sonnys camp n travel Concord, North Carolina

Oct 24 2016
The Holiday Property Group LLC Mr. Michael Dean This company is ripping people of their money by offering to sale their time share, Don’t pay anything up front, you’ll never see it again Winchester Virginia Author: Sunrise, Florida Sales People: The Holiday Property Group LLC Winchester, Virginia

Oct 23 2016
Motel 6 OKC Oklahoma Author: Old Hickory, Tennessee Air Travel: Hotel: Motel 6 OKC, Oklahoma

Oct 23 2016
Michael Manuel Perez Scot KingJason richgreg Scott - EXCLUSIVE AUTO GROUPS Car Leasing scam, fraud, dirtbags Miami Florida Author: Florida Motor Vehicle: Michael Manuel Perez Miami, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Quantum Michael Crawford He convinced me on video to deposit funds with his recommended broker Glenridge Capital New York Internet Author: Stockton, California Brokerage Companies: Quantum Internet

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 20 2016
tropical family getaways Florida Caribbean travel called telling me I won a vacation package. pressured me for almost 2 weeks to send money hallandale beach florida No scam here Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Travel Services: tropical family getaways Internet

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Swiss Wrist is the premier online destination for discount, 100% genuine, used Rolex watches, Swiss Wrist offers an extensive timepiece inventory you won’t find anywhere else on the web. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Swiss Wrist recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Swiss Wrist - Good Product & Service Author: Los Angeles, California Jewelry Stores: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2016
PayPro Global Extended support I did not want and will not pay for. Internet PayPro Global reply Author: CRITZ, Virginia Computer Manufactures: PayPro Global Internet

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2016
The Global Beauty Group Beware. Buy cheap equipment for under $ 4000 and sell for $ 30 000 Melbourne Victoria Author: Unusual Rip-Off: The Global Beauty Group
25, Report #1332095

Oct 19 2016
Business Travel Network Jacky Maldonado Omar Robles Big SCAM Georgia, US Georgia Author: PR, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Business Travel Network Georgia