Your Search | diagnose me.com by stefan muth
Approximately 128 Reports Found

Feb 15 2013
University Hospitals of Cleveland University Suburban Health Center Thomas Stellato MD/Wright Surgery Center can't diagnose abdominal wall pain, can't treat with abdominal nerve pains with injecton, can't even give a patient their options, the differential, and time to get back with a card - nothing civilize Cleveland, Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Doctors: University Hospitals of Cleveland University Suburban Health Center Cleveland, Ohio

Feb 08 2013
Diagnose-Me.com By Stefan Muth Treated me and all his workers badly, abused us, ripped us off, bullied us, etc. Laupahoehoe Hawaii
Author: Bellingham, Washington On-Line Business: Diagnose-Me.com By Stefan Muth Laupahoehoe, Hawaii

Jan 06 2013
Mystery Shopper Evaluation Comany consicensupport1@me.com, Will Costin, Mrs. Wondar Thorman, Charles Eichar PlyOne Corp., Moneyline Escrow Inc, East West Bank escrow I responded to email ad for mystery shopper. over a month later got text message 1/3/13 telling me I the check for my first assignment will get out to me this week or early next week. Whittier, California Author: San Jose, California Employment Services: Mystery Shopper Evaluation Comany Whittier, California

Dec 23 2012
Mayo Clinic General Surgery John Bundrick MD allow unindicated unconsented for neurectomies because they can't diagnose abdominal nerve entrapments - after surgery or sports overuse - and then there isn't one surgeon who can repair the muscles c Rochester, Minnesota Author: Cleveland, Ohio Doctors: Mayo Clinic General Surgery Rochester, Minnesota

Dec 23 2012
Mayo Clinic Board of Trustees Mayo Clinic General Surgery allowing abdominal neurectomies without workup or consent while the Mayo Clinic Proceedings publishes how to diagnose & treat with a 2% lidocaine injection; the pseudoneuroma Mayo scam which patients Rochester, Minnesota Author: Cleveland, Ohio Doctors: Mayo Clinic Board of Trustees Rochester, Minnesota

Dec 14 2012
Thomas A. Stellato MD Will dump you as a patient, even a physician-patient, when you have additional trouble or nerve inflammation in an old incision that he was the last surgeon into; can't diagnose or treat conservatively nerve inflammation in an old incision - has Dr. Shuck call you. Cleveland Ohio Author: Mayfield Heights, Ohio Doctors: Thomas A. Stellato MD Cleveland, Ohio

Dec 10 2012
Millenium Software Inc Tonybigs@me.com http://www.spreadsheetmarketplace.com/fist.html, Internet Author: Smithfield, Other Computer Software: Millenium Software Inc Internet

Dec 07 2012
Packing Plus, Receive-me.com Fraud/Ripoff San Dimas, California Author: Decatur, Georgia Miscellaneous Office Services: Packing Plus, Receive-me.com San Dimas, California

Dec 06 2012
Packing Plus (www.receive-me.com) www.receive-me.com Scam, The hired me and never paid me. They don't pick up their phone. San Dimas, California Author: Decatur, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Packing Plus (www.receive-me.com) San Dimas, California

Dec 06 2012
www.receive-me.com Packing Plus Job Scam San Dimas, California Author: Germantown, Maryland Courier Services: www.receive-me.com San Dimas, California

Nov 15 2012
i-d-me.com v-id-s.com SCAM! FRAUD! FAKE! DO NOT USE! Internet Author: , ORGANIZED CRIME: i-d-me.com Internet

Nov 15 2012
Sears Brought to Sears Newburgh, NY Sunday 10/28 to diagnose very intermittent highway stalling and check engine light, the O2 sensor was replaced. Drove the car 1/2hr and the exact same problem reoccurred Newburgh, New York
Author: Newburgh, New York Auto Repair Service: Sears Newburgh, New York

Nov 09 2012
fone-me.com what a rip off company!! to operators and callers, Internet Author: derbys, Other Adult Web Site: fone-me.com Internet

Nov 07 2012
Fone-Me.com Scammed out of money and closed account for no reason Internet Author: , Internet Adult Web Site: Fone-Me.com Internet

Nov 04 2012
Christian Brothers Automotive Replacing battery terminals/ Diagnose Grand Prairie, Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Auto Repair Service: Christian Brothers Automotive Grand Prairie, Texas

Nov 01 2012
v-id-s.com i-d-me.com FAKE! They have used multiple website names to get people to order fake ids. DO NOT USE ANY OF THERE WEBSITES F*** THEM they will take your money and they will not give you anything Internet Author: , Websites: v-id-s.com Internet

42, Report #720164

Oct 18 2012
goodyear tire waipahu,hawaii able to magically diagnose a car without looking waipahu, Hawaii Author: waianae, Hawaii Auto Inspection: goodyear tire waipahu, Hawaii

Oct 17 2012
OmniTech Support REVIEW: Omni Tech Support commitment to total customer satisfaction. Omni Tech Support’s approach is to treat each customer with respect. “Always committed to 100% customer satisfaction regardless of the necessary persistence.” Los Angeles , Californa *UPDATE: Omni Tech Support pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Omni Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ Author: Lake almanor, New York Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Internet

Oct 01 2012
John B. BundrickMD Mayo Clinic Rochester publishing editor/contributor to Mayo Clin Proc with 'clinical pearls' about Carnett's maneuver to diagnose non-operative chronic abdominal wall pain Rochester, Minnesota
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Doctors: John B. BundrickMD Rochester, Minnesota

Sep 10 2012
i-d-me.com Internet ID RIPOFF Internet Author: North St Paul, Minnesota On-Line Stores: i-d-me.com Internet

Sep 01 2012
I-D-UP or I-D-ME I-d-Up.com & I-d-me.com, Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Services: I-D-UP or I-D-ME Internet

Aug 31 2012
A&E Factory Service Farmers BRANCH SERVICE CTR False diagnose and misleading word over the policy Dallas, Texas Author: SOUTHLAKE, Texas Appliances: A&E Factory Service Dallas, Texas

Aug 07 2012
central fl tractor agreed to diagnose & repair equipment that was not starting.Did neither, but charged 230$ dade city, Florida Author: brooksville, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: central fl tractor dade city, Florida

Aug 04 2012
hidkitxenonlights.com dishonest,false advertising,lie rs,Lifetime warranty YOU diagnose system tell problem and e-mails deleted upon received wilmington dr, North Carolina Author: Beverly, Massachusetts Auto Parts: hidkitxenonlights.com , North Carolina

May 25 2012
Acree AC Diagnosed no freon and abad coil... again - seems to be the only thing they diagnose Tampa, Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Acree AC Tampa, Florida