Your Search | diagnose me.com by stefan muth

Jul 21 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: STRADA Capital Corporation LISTENS! STRADA Capital prides themselves on exceptional communication with our customers. Strad Capital clients are the most valuable asset and we define our success by their success. Strad Capital wins when they create an enduring partnership with clients that grows and prospers over time. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Strada Capital Corp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Pacific, Washington Loans: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna Hills, California

Jul 21 2016
Timothy Martin T&T electrical/ misc contracting Tom I was robbed by Tim Martin! Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Electrical Services: Timothy Martin T&T electrical/ misc contracting Orlando, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card HNM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,KRP88.COM 888-8751758 , NY,NM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,QVR55.COM 888-7379621 , NYCGXPAY.COM , FL21 GROUP LONG IS CITY , NY I recieved a $300 gift card from Time Warner Cable last year and except for the 2 or 3 small purchases, the entire card was milked by unknow companies with non working websites and phone numbers. I feel cheated. NY Internet Author: Woodside, New York Credit Card Fraud: Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card Internet

Jul 21 2016
Great Sports inc. scamed me. i bought a $900 scooter that has not worked since i bought it. that was 5months ago. i was told by them that they would send me the part to fix it which i never reseved the right one.julia illinois Author: conway, Arkansas Electronic Manufacturers: Great Sports 8 illinois

30, Report #1220383

Jul 21 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fair Oaks, California Loans: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 21 2016
Royal Invest This company is owned by a Mr. Johnsson Bad HYIP, Thieves, Unprofessional City does not appear Internet It is not RoyalInv.com, but Royal-Inv.com Author: San Rafael, California Unusual Rip-Off: Royal Invest Internet

Jul 21 2016
bohemia interactive bohemia interactiveBistudioBI Global banning me from all games produced by this company and falsely accusing me of cheating. Brno Czech Republic Author: Banikis, Arizona Computer Software: bohemia interactive Brno-Řečkovice a Mokrá Hora,Česká republika, Czech Republic

Jul 20 2016
JD Byrider/CNAC screwed by JD Byrider/CNAC Chandler Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: JD Byrider/CNAC Chandler, Arizona

Jul 20 2016
L'Envi Age Defying Cream Mike employee #107 employee by the name of mike emp#107 who answers the phone all the time, states to me that I need to file a dispute with the post office.  Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: L'Envi Age Defying Cream Internet

Jul 20 2016
Metro Towing Inc.Cvs pharmacy Im reporting a towing trap that the towing company - Metro Towing Inc. - and perhaps CVS are using to further their own gains by using un lit signs supported by tow trucks waiting near by to tow away un welcomed vehicles. Los Angeles, California
PER USUAL!!! Author: Garden grove, California Auto Towing: Metro Towing Inc Los Angeles, ca, California

Jul 20 2016
Cincinnati reimbursement council Empty threats. They want money or my ssn will be placed on hold by us the federal government. Internet Author: Virginia Federal Government: Cincinnati reimbursement council Internet

Jul 20 2016
allure eyes eye rewind product ordered a 14 day trail product, eye rewind, 7-13-2016. called customer support 7-20-2016 and was told by rep that i only had 13 days to try product and then i would be charged full price of 92.97. trail cost 5.97. recivied my credit card billing and found that allure had charged 5.95 plus 92.97. Rep gave all kinds of excuses and then after phone call I recieved a email showing cancellation. i will call my credit company also . san diego california Author: okawville, Illinois Eye Care: allure eyes Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Instaniche.io by John Gibbs and Mo Miah and promoted by Jennifer Ledbetter aka Pot Pie Girl Absolute, Unadulterated Ripoff! who knows Internet Author: Peoria, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: Instaniche.io Internet

40, Report #1193157

Jul 20 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation prides themselves on providing exceptional communication and transparency. Strada Capital does not believe there is such a thing as too much communication or being overly transparent. Every document at STRADA Capital is written in plain language for just that reason – No legalese. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Escondido, California Loans: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna hills, California

Jul 20 2016
ATC Staff Scam by Party/Event Staffing Company in San Francisco Bay Area San Jose California Author: menlo park, California Event Planners & Sites: ATC Staff San Jose, California

Jul 20 2016
Action electronic Mr. Tv My tv was picked up by jack of action electronics and after looking at my Samsung 50 tv I was told it was the computer board that was bad and it would take a week to order. Snellville Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Action electronic Snellville, Georgia

Jul 20 2016
Cooking Club of America & National Home Gardening Club Ripped-off Twice by Two Companys with the same V.P. of Account Services, John Wilson Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Yutan, Nebraska Kitchens: Cooking Club of America Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 20 2016
dennis-law-group (Samantha Williams Donnie Millard) I filed chap 13 and all debts were included. They have been emailing me even after they were advised to stop and notified by my chp 13 attorney. They keep harrassing me and theatening to sue me . Internet Author: lees summit, Missouri Collection Agencies: dennis-law-group Internet

Jul 19 2016
Psychicmelinawalters She goes by Liz ( psychic healer Melina Walters ) She came to my store with her lover , he walked away they got my services and never pay . He goes by Erick She got an office on 59 freeway Houston be careful they're scam . Internet Author: Houston , Texas Adoption Agencies: Astrologers & Psychics: Psychicmelinawalters Internet

Jul 19 2016
cesar marquez marleon international i contracted the services of marleon international to pick up freight from virginia to deliver to laredo texas this company represented by cesar marquez riped me of for the total freight money and the freight itsel wich consisted of industrial machinery value at 600.000 thousand dollars north kansas city Missouri Author: atizapan de zaragoza, California Shipping & Handling: cesar marquez north kansas city, Missouri

Jul 19 2016
intercargo brokers llc martin tamez iaws robed of valuable machinery stored by cesar marquez in the warehouse of intercargo brokers wich was sold by martin tamez without my aprobal martin send me a fake sherifs sale notice by his attorney guillermo alarcon we replay to the letter but after that i only got death treats from mr martin tamez i value my machinery for around 500.000 thousand dollars laredo Texas Author: atizapan de zaragoza, California ORGANIZED CRIME: intercargo brokers llc laredo , Texas

Jul 19 2016
LeJeune RevitaRX or Premium Beauty Products Company run by immigrants who cannot write good English but are experts in scams Los Angeles California Author: Shaker Heights, Ohio Beauty Salons: LeJeune Los Angeles, California

Jul 19 2016
MADE A MANO MADE A MANO TILES MADE A MANO HANDMADE TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILES MADE A MANO ITALIAN TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILE This company sent me tile that looked absolutely nothing like the stunning tile they had pictured on their site. I paid a fortune and then when I expressed my desire for a replacement and/or refund I was ignored by the Made A Mano Sales Manager I was dealing with, Asa Cooper. I would like to warn all potential customers of Made A Mano to stay away from this company and choose another tile company who actually delivers tile that is even remotely similar to what they have pictured on their website. What they sent me is $3/sf tile that I paid $60/sf for!!! These people are SCAM artists. They picture one thing and sell you another!!! And then they IGNORE you. Spare yourself the agony!!! Stay away from MADE A MANO tile! Author: South Orange, New Jersey Building Products: MADE A MANO Kobenhavn, Denmark