Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

diamond resorts

Showing 1-25 of 7,180 Found Reports For more specific results for "diamond resorts"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
SECOND TIME ROUND My friend and I bought 5 Cartier diamond watches namely Santos with complete diamond bracelets only to discover that none were actually real. In short they had the main face of the Santos and ALL had diamond bracelets added and we were told that each one was worth in excess of 50.000 GBP. After a little while these 5 GIVE Watches all the same were about to be used as collateral only to be told by 3 different experts that the watches were basically FAKE. WE PAID 10.000 GBP FOR EACH ONE SO 50.000 GBP is gone London London Author: Knightsbridge, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: SECOND TIME ROUND

Feb 24 2017
America Vacations I paid for a vacation when i went to book the costumer service number is out of order so I sent jmcentirects@gmail.com a email to ask if there was a new number or what to do to book and got no response Internet
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Feb 21 2017
Occidental Vacation Club Allegro Playacar They owe us money and are unlawfully withholding it from us Playa Del Carmen Playa Del carmen Author: Edmonton, Alberta Resorts: Occidental Vacation Club Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
MoneyBack.MX Diamond International Cozumel Credit Rebate is a scam Cozumel Mexico Author: New York City, New York Jewelry Stores: MoneyBack.MX Internet

Feb 20 2017
Club Wyndham ripoff Vacation Scam that don't honor what was promised National company Nationwide Author: Fairfield, Pennsylvania Resorts: Club Wyndham Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
These scammers attempted to steal $1300.00 claiming they had booked and paid for shipment of a pup to me. I called the airline and was told these were scammers who never booked anything. I plan to refer these two scammers becky and Jerry barber for prosecution by appropriate.Yellville Ar 72687 Arkansas Author: Yellville, Arkansas Attorney Generals: Diamond acres ranch Yellville Ar 72687, Arkansas

Feb 13 2017
Royal Holiday Club Royal Holiday Club is a SCAM Cancun Author: Brampton, Alabama Resorts: Royal Holiday Club Mexico City,

Feb 12 2017
Summer Winds Resorts Stormy Point Village basically, lied about every aspect of the package Branson Missouri Author: BUENA VISTA, Tennessee Resorts: Summer Winds Resorts Branson, Missouri

Feb 12 2017
Brent Madill Hot tub, spa, jetted tub service OKOTOKS Alberta I expected no less of you Author: BLACK DIAMOND, Alberta Pools & Saunas: Brent Madill Internet

Feb 11 2017
Spotlight Resorts *~Spotlight Resorts, Inc.~*20422 Beach Blvd. Suite 100 Huntington Beach CA, 92648Toll Free: (855) 988-SPOT (7768) | Local: (714) 960-23734Toll Free Fax: (855) 960-7768 | Local Fax: (714) 960-2496 Beware Total SCAM Internet Author: Fontana, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Spotlight Resorts Internet

Feb 10 2017
Diamond Resorts International Harassing phone calls Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Dist of Columbia Hotel: Diamond Resorts International Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
timeshare exit team timeshare exit Rip off scam experts colorado springs Colorado Verifying Your Account Author: colorado springs, Colorado Resorts: timeshare exit team colorado springs, Colorado

Feb 09 2017
Goldcrown Resorts GCR Fraudulently sold us a lifetime membership Oviedo Internet Author: Fruitvale, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Goldcrown Resorts Internet

Feb 09 2017
Howtobookonline.com Kasey Cole I contacted Kasey through a Craigslist posting for a Timeshare in Key West. He's a smooth talker that influences you to pay with Gift Cards then does not deliver after he receives payment. Chicago based?? Nationwide, Illinois, Michigan Author: NEW KENSINGTON, Pennsylvania Resorts: Howtobookonline.com Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 08 2017
Black Diamond Media Brian McGuigan Entourage Management ADCO Management Deceptive and misleading recruiting practices Denver Colorado Now doing business as... Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: Black Diamond Media Denver, Colorado

Feb 07 2017
Vacation Consulting Services LLC, Brian J Scroggs , Penny Bruner Scroggs Con Artists Racists Stolen Valor Misogynists Bigots Fake Marine Fascist Con Artists Con Man Ripoff Fraud Fake business Springfield Missouri Author: South Bend, Indiana Resorts: Vacation Consulting Services LLC Springfield, Missouri

Feb 07 2017
Summer Bay Resorts Exploria Resorts Sell Pitch Clermont Florida Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Time-share developers: Summer Bay Resorts Clermont, Florida

Feb 07 2017
westgate resorts florida disney scam orlando,florida Nationwide Author: newark, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: westgate resorts florida disney Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Club Wyndham Club Wyndham designs contract to have you pay for points even if you don't use them. Florida Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Resorts: Club Wyndham Internet

Feb 02 2017
bid4assets.com; Diamond Studs and More Shady business practice Internet We Offer Return Policy & Terms Stated in Auction Author: Santa Ana, California Attorney Generals: bid4assets.com; Diamond Studs and More Internet

Feb 02 2017
Vidanta Timeshare Scam Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Resorts: Vidanta Mayan Nuevo Vallarta Internet

Feb 02 2017
Bloom Residences Express Travel Solutions Brevan Asset management Do not buy time share from Bloom Residences or Brevan Asset Management Cabo Mexico Internet Author: Lawton, Iowa Resorts: Bloom Residences Internet

Feb 02 2017
Frayser Village Resorts Sent me a contract of an offer to purchase my timeshare, requested $125 to pay closing costs to the title company. I sent the money via Western Union. The closing date has come and gone. They do not answer their phone. This was a total ripoff. Memphis Tennessee Author: Ogden, Utah Resorts: Frayser Village Resorts Memphis, Tennessee

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet