legend

Your Search | diamond resorts international

1, Report #1190071

Curtis international prouduct electrocuted me Toronto Ontario Canada
Author: taunton, Massachusetts Electronic Manufacturers: Curtis international Toronto, Ontario

2, Report #1190749

Nov 22 2014
Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD TO THIS COMPANY. Murrieta California Author: Temecula, California Credit Card Fraud: Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International Murrieta, California

3, Report #1190733

Nov 22 2014
International Academy of Design and Technology IADT, Sanford-Brown College Cancelled Programs without telling me! Did not deliver on promises! Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Education & Learning Centers: International Academy of Design and Technology Nationwide

4, Report #1190704

Nov 22 2014
Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells While my family and I were out of the room my white and blue pillow was taken from my stuff.. all their pillows are big white n hard mine was very soft with hundreds of blue spots so there was no mistake.. but if n e thing it should have been easy to find.. after 2 days of it missing the manager gave me the deadest zombie eyes n said there was NO PROOF. I love and miss it and still wish it would be returned.. who would steel a pillow? Hide ur pillows I guess smfh Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Dells Author: Southmilwaukee, Wisconsin Resorts: Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells Nationwide

5, Report #1190552

Nov 21 2014
Meridian Financial Services and Sunset World Resorts Timeshare scammers Sunset Resorts Cancun sells fraudulent debt to Meridian Financial Services Asheville North Carolina Author: Cedarville, Michigan Lawyers: Meridian Financial Services and Sunset World Resorts Asheville,, North Carolina

6, Report #1190497

Koppong International Dupe, Fraud, Criminal Accra Nationwide
Author: Accra, Maryland Liquor & Wine Stores: Koppong International Nationwide

7, Report #1190483

Nov 21 2014
Doug Olsen, FirstData, CardService International First Data, CardServiceWBS.com, Card Service WBS Rudeness, insulting language, arrogance, customer abuse, refusing to provide service and support by Doug Olsen Internet Author: NORTH, South Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Doug Olsen, FirstData, CardService International Internet

8, Report #1190475

Nov 21 2014
Fiesta fabrics Gold value international I was a independent commissioned sales agent for him from 2012-2014 and he FAILED to pay ALL monies due my lawyer is now in contact  Los Angeles California Author: NYC, New York Business Consulting: Fiesta fabrics Los Angeles, California

9, Report #1190465

Nov 21 2014
Vikash Bisnajak V international Vikash Bisnajak real estate enterprises ltd. Avinaash Bisnajak This company is a fraudulent company. They pretend to finance you and require u to send them funds or give you money and then they don't do anything in return then disappear after. Paramaribo Suriname Nationwide
Author: dorchester, Massachusetts Gold & Silver Investments: Vikash Bisnajak Nationwide

10, Report #1190287

Nov 20 2014
juveliere/rejuvius diamond eye cream, gold infusion face serum free trial offer pay shipping only is a scam they charged me $87.67 and $97.88 plus $95 s/h for each Internet Author: manistee, Michigan Beauty Salons: juveliere/rejuvius Internet

Nov 19 2014
John C. Howe , John Howe , Old Hill Partners, Inc., Patriot Group LLC Warning : John C. Howe , is investigated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for committing tax fraud WESTPORT Connecticut
Author: New York , New York Investment Brokers: John C. Howe WESTPORT, Connecticut

12, Report #1190076

Nov 19 2014
Mayan Bay Vacations Carribean Sun Trips FRAUDULENT; Bought a vacation package but after 9 months still won't take my booking Cancun, Quintana Roo MEXICO
Author: Orillia, Ontario Resorts: Mayan Bay Vacations Nationwide

13, Report #1190028

Nov 19 2014
Global Fulfillmnt Harass and threaten legal action if I don't buy their vacation package Clearwater,  Florida Author: Hilo, Hawaii Resorts: Global Fulfillmnt Clearwater, FL,

14, Report #1190010

Nov 19 2014
juvelieve Rejuvius eye cream diamond collectionLumeraDermanique misleading in there discription... unethical business practice South Carolina/ Wyoming Internet Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Sales People: juvelieve Internet

Nov 19 2014
American International Gaming Board American Gaming BoardMichelle WhiteShakidah WilliamsLisa FernandezKimberly Brown Won $950,000 in a sweepstakes but needed to obtain moneygram from Walmart for $450 in cash in order to receive the award Tampa, FL; Newark, DE; Philadelphia, PA Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: American International Gaming Board Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
Brother International No Conscience Bridgewater, NJ Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Computer Manufactures: Brother International Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Registry Vacations Sears Deceptive, scam Nationwide Author: Willow Grove, Pennsylvania Resorts: Registry Vacations Sears Nationwide

International Securities Management Sweepstakes Scam Massapequa Park New York
Author: Freehold, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: International Securities Management Massapequa Park, New York

Nov 18 2014
Global Resourses Product LTD Black Diamond Skin Serum I did a short servey while applying for credit with HSN I thought it was there product because it popped up while i wasfilling out there application for credit,I was given a choice of 3 different products to get for shipping price only of 5.99 and there was no small print that i would be sent anything other than the one time at 5.99 I never gave permission to take anything eles from my bank account but a few months later i noticed i was charged 98.00 for another black diamond skin serum which I havent even recieved anyway!! I never gave permission and was never even asked to pay or recieve another skin serum. Im thinking they probably took other money in this 3 month period but dont know just yet, i want my money back and i wont stop untill i get it!! Because of them im behind on my bills and it over drafted my account!!! Stockport Cheshire Nationwide Author: Rockford, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: Global Resourses Product LTD Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
Laura Gulleo Resorts Owner Resales called us up one day, and ask us if we wanted to sell our time share . We then sent them 989.00 to sell our T/S Fort Laurder FL. Flourida Author: Conroe, Texas Time-share developers: Laura Gulleo Resorts Owner Resales Conroe, Texas

Nov 17 2014
Just Gutters NYC Diamond Construction NYC Company uses fraud to entice the public that they are certified New York New York Author: Lemont, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Just Gutters NYC New York, New York

Nov 17 2014
Chris Anzalone Christopher Anzalone Liberty International Financial Services Liberty Holding Group (LIHC) Arrowhead Research Corporation SCAM ARTIST Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Real Estate Investing: Chris Anzalone calabasas, California

Nov 17 2014
Vida Vacations, Mayan Palace Resort, Cancun Fraudulent Timeshare - Vacation Benefit Sales Playa Paraiso/ Playa del Carmen Mexico Author: Boston, Massachusetts Resorts: Groupo Vidanta, Mayan Palace Resort, Cancun Playa Paraiso/ Playa del Carmen,

Nov 17 2014
Ina Scher Davis & Gilbert Ina Scher ,Davis & Gilbert, Davis & Gilbert LLP Ina Scher of Davis & Gilbert Behind Attacks of Whistleblowers International New York Internet Author: New York , New York Business Consultants: Ina Scher Davis & Gilbert Internet

Nov 17 2014
Hole in One International Odds on Promotions Hole in One International Harley-Davidson Reno Nevada
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Motorcycles: Hole in One International Reno, Nevada