Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: diamond resorts international
There may be more reports for "diamond resorts international"
For more results perform a general search for "diamond resorts international"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 10 2017
Lux Style International LUX STYLE International is running a deceptive, scam business! Odense Denmark Author: Calgary, Alberta Computer Mail Order: Lux Style International Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Lux international Major scam, website asks you to enter your home address to look at their products and once you do that they send threatening emails to your email stating you owe them money for products you never ordered. Denmark Internet
Author: B ampton, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux international Internet

Feb 09 2017
timeshare exit team timeshare exit Rip off scam experts colorado springs Colorado Verifying Your Account Author: colorado springs, Colorado Resorts: timeshare exit team colorado springs, Colorado

Feb 09 2017
Goldcrown Resorts GCR Fraudulently sold us a lifetime membership Oviedo Internet Author: Fruitvale, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Goldcrown Resorts Internet

Feb 09 2017
Howtobookonline.com Kasey Cole I contacted Kasey through a Craigslist posting for a Timeshare in Key West. He's a smooth talker that influences you to pay with Gift Cards then does not deliver after he receives payment. Chicago based?? Nationwide, Illinois, Michigan Author: NEW KENSINGTON, Pennsylvania Resorts: Howtobookonline.com Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 09 2017
Luxstyle international I went on luxstyle web page. And I didn't order anything and yet they sent me an email telling me that they are shipping me a product that I did not order. Odense C Denmark Author: Welland , Alabama Eye Care: Luxstyle international Denmark

Feb 08 2017
Black Diamond Media Brian McGuigan Entourage Management ADCO Management Deceptive and misleading recruiting practices Denver Colorado Now doing business as... Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: Black Diamond Media Denver, Colorado

Feb 08 2017
Cash Advance Inc. family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, hereafter collectively referred to as the “Cash Advance Related Companies,” “we,” “our,” or “us”. sueing me o n garnishments of my check if i don't pay. I have never borrowed money from any of these places Los Angeles Nationwide Author: STROUD, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Cash Advance Inc. Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Potraits international Unreasonable potrait services Nation wide traveling studio Nationwide Author: South Bay, Florida Advertising Agencies: Potraits international Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Xlibris and Author Solutions Ira Balboni. Miguel. Guzman. Many others in PHILLAPENES CONAN INTERNATIONAL FISHERMAN VOL 1 Indianapolis Nationwide
Author: North Bridgton , Maine ORGANIZED CRIME: Xlibris and Author Solutions Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Lux STYLE Lux International Sales ApS My name is Katwadi Tukiya and I came across the Blackhead Killer advertisment through my personal Facebook Account and decided to know more about the product. I was interested to buy the items and keyed in my personal particulars. But after realising the price was very expensive, i exit the page. Immediately, another page prompted me with a bill to pay and said the items will be delivered to me even though i didnt make any agreement to purchase. Postboks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C,Denmark, Denmark Author: Singapore, Alabama Sales People: Lux STYLE

Feb 07 2017
Vacation Consulting Services LLC, Brian J Scroggs , Penny Bruner Scroggs Con Artists Racists Stolen Valor Misogynists Bigots Fake Marine Fascist Con Artists Con Man Ripoff Fraud Fake business Springfield Missouri Author: South Bend, Indiana Resorts: Vacation Consulting Services LLC Springfield, Missouri

Feb 07 2017
Summer Bay Resorts Exploria Resorts Sell Pitch Clermont Florida Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Time-share developers: Summer Bay Resorts Clermont, Florida

Feb 07 2017
westgate resorts florida disney scam orlando,florida Nationwide Author: newark, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: westgate resorts florida disney Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Antiquities Of Las Vegas, Antiquities International ,Antiquities Of Nevada Antiquities are a Scam, Buyer Beware las vegas Nevada antiquities of las vegas nevada Author: los angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Antiquities Of Las Vegas las vegas, Nevada

Feb 07 2017
lux Style lux international sales pas Have sent me a debt letter ...final demand for goods i did not order or receive Denmark Internet Author: Stanstead Abbotts, Alabama Beauty Salons: lux Style Internet

Feb 06 2017
UCC International LLC uccinternationalllc.com owner Joseph Estapa Request for Business Loan of $12MM and paid him $15,000 upfront for due diligence and nothing ever happened and he doesn't return calls McAllen Texas Author: Houston, Texas Loans: UCC International LLC McAllen, Texas

Feb 06 2017
NG&G Facility Services International Untrustworthy, Dishonest, Unreliable & Difficult Author: NYC, New York Maintenance Companies: NG&G Facility Services International

Feb 06 2017
International award payment center Sylvia Papworth-Jenrette blue series XIII a contest of skill.IAPC Took me for money ima sue North Kansas City Missouri Author: MODESTO, California Attorney Generals: International award payment center Sylvia Papworth-Jenrette North Kansas City , Missouri

Feb 05 2017
Winners International You won a 2015 Mercedes and $5 million Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: Winners International Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
TFP International INC Miami Florida
Author: Hollywood , Florida Car Financing: TFP International INC Miami , Florida

Feb 04 2017
Clairfield International Crosby O'Hare-Founding Partner & Managing Partner. Non Performers!!! New York New York Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Clairfield International New York, New York

Feb 04 2017
USAR, Inc. IER, Inc. - International Energy and Sources, Inc. GOLD MINING SCAM - BOILER ROOM / PONZI SCHEME - BEWARE!!!Internet
Author of this Report is Wrong Author: , Texas Investment Brokers: USAR, Inc. Dallas, Texas

Feb 04 2017
international career development center, inc Icdc college they promised job placement after graduation from MA course.only ended up with student debt.14,000.no career. they even refer you to Century High to pay for a high school diploma that is not even accredited by the state. Huntington Park California
Author: los angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: international career development center, inc Huntington Park, California