Your Search | diamond resorts

1, Report #1191719

Nov 27 2014
Just Gutters NYC Diamond Construction NYC, John Kot, John Luciano BEWARE!!!! Just Gutters NYC uses very deceptive business practices and are unreliable. And do not keep their appointments!!! Stay far away from these people they have been sued numerous times and can no longer do business in New Jersey because of their deceptive practices that they are now using in New York. Brooklyn NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Customer: Just Gutters NYC Internet

2, Report #1191426

Nov 25 2014
Travel Advantage Network, TAN, Smart Travel, PlanWithTan Lies Lies and More Lies Millersville Nationwide Author: West Chester, Ohio Resorts: Travel Advantage Network Nationwide

3, Report #1190704

Nov 22 2014
Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells While my family and I were out of the room my white and blue pillow was taken from my stuff.. all their pillows are big white n hard mine was very soft with hundreds of blue spots so there was no mistake.. but if n e thing it should have been easy to find.. after 2 days of it missing the manager gave me the deadest zombie eyes n said there was NO PROOF. I love and miss it and still wish it would be returned.. who would steel a pillow? Hide ur pillows I guess smfh Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Dells Author: Southmilwaukee, Wisconsin Resorts: Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells Nationwide

4, Report #1190552

Nov 21 2014
Meridian Financial Services and Sunset World Resorts Timeshare scammers Sunset Resorts Cancun sells fraudulent debt to Meridian Financial Services Asheville North Carolina Author: Cedarville, Michigan Lawyers: Meridian Financial Services and Sunset World Resorts Asheville,, North Carolina

5, Report #1190287

Nov 20 2014
juveliere/rejuvius diamond eye cream, gold infusion face serum free trial offer pay shipping only is a scam they charged me $87.67 and $97.88 plus $95 s/h for each Internet Author: manistee, Michigan Beauty Salons: juveliere/rejuvius Internet

6, Report #1190076

Nov 19 2014
Mayan Bay Vacations Carribean Sun Trips FRAUDULENT; Bought a vacation package but after 9 months still won't take my booking Cancun, Quintana Roo MEXICO
Author: Orillia, Ontario Resorts: Mayan Bay Vacations Nationwide

7, Report #1190028

Nov 19 2014
Global Fulfillmnt Harass and threaten legal action if I don't buy their vacation package Clearwater,  Florida Author: Hilo, Hawaii Resorts: Global Fulfillmnt Clearwater, FL,

8, Report #1190010

Nov 19 2014
juvelieve Rejuvius eye cream diamond collectionLumeraDermanique misleading in there discription... unethical business practice South Carolina/ Wyoming Internet Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Sales People: juvelieve Internet

Nov 18 2014
Registry Vacations Sears Deceptive, scam Nationwide Author: Willow Grove, Pennsylvania Resorts: Registry Vacations Sears Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Global Resourses Product LTD Black Diamond Skin Serum I did a short servey while applying for credit with HSN I thought it was there product because it popped up while i wasfilling out there application for credit,I was given a choice of 3 different products to get for shipping price only of 5.99 and there was no small print that i would be sent anything other than the one time at 5.99 I never gave permission to take anything eles from my bank account but a few months later i noticed i was charged 98.00 for another black diamond skin serum which I havent even recieved anyway!! I never gave permission and was never even asked to pay or recieve another skin serum. Im thinking they probably took other money in this 3 month period but dont know just yet, i want my money back and i wont stop untill i get it!! Because of them im behind on my bills and it over drafted my account!!! Stockport Cheshire Nationwide Author: Rockford, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: Global Resourses Product LTD Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
Laura Gulleo Resorts Owner Resales called us up one day, and ask us if we wanted to sell our time share . We then sent them 989.00 to sell our T/S Fort Laurder FL. Flourida Author: Conroe, Texas Time-share developers: Laura Gulleo Resorts Owner Resales Conroe, Texas

Nov 17 2014
Just Gutters NYC Diamond Construction NYC Company uses fraud to entice the public that they are certified New York New York Author: Lemont, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Just Gutters NYC New York, New York

Nov 17 2014
Vida Vacations, Mayan Palace Resort, Cancun Fraudulent Timeshare - Vacation Benefit Sales Playa Paraiso/ Playa del Carmen Mexico Author: Boston, Massachusetts Resorts: Groupo Vidanta, Mayan Palace Resort, Cancun Playa Paraiso/ Playa del Carmen,

Nov 16 2014
Forever Flawless Diamond Infused SkincareShiraz Instentic CollectionVine Vera Reservatol BUYER BEWARE - MAJOR SCAM!! San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Sales People: Forever Flawless San Antonio, Texas

Nov 14 2014
Victor and Susan Day Liars, deceitful, dishonest, ripoff in Los Abrigados via I have never felt sooooo stupid after the fact Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cashmere, Washington Resorts: Victor and Susan Day Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 13 2014
Wyndham Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Stephen P. Holmes, Franz Hanning, Scott McLester, Ryan Morettini, Jeff Cohen, Brenda George Wyndham, Attorneys, Fraud Leaders, Franz Hanning BANK AND CREDIT FRAUD, TIMESHARE FRAUD, SECURITIES FRAUD Parsippany New Jersey Author: Atlanta, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Wyndham Parsippany, New Jersey

Nov 11 2014
REJUVIUS and JUVELIERE Juveliere Anti Aging Face Serum Rejuvius Diamond Collection Lying, Rejection, Breach of terms, Unwilling to listen, etc. Greenville, SC Internet Author: Surf City, North Carolina Misc. Health Specialists: REJUVIUS and JUVELIERE Internet

Nov 11 2014
Walkin Blues Bulldogs (Suzy H.) v. Ellina Teper Teper loses in court- resorts to libel South San Francisco California Author: Santa Rosa, California Liars: Ellina Teper South San Francisco, California

Nov 11 2014
The golf Network by CVM Custom Vacations Mexico Don't loose your money it is a scam sponsored in part by the large resorts Cancun Mexico Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Resorts: The golf Network by CVM Custom Vacations Mexico Cancun, Mexico

Nov 11 2014
Disney World Disney World reservations scam Lake Buena Vista Florida Author: Rochester, Michigan Resorts: Disney World Lake Buena Vista, Florida

Nov 08 2014
DFI agying and FOREVER FLAWLESS Diamond infused products, 60 minute facelift by DFI CHEATING, MANIPULATION OF SELLERS, LYING ABOUT CREAMS, NOT RESPONDING TO CUSTOMER SERVICE las vegas and miami Nationwide Author: huixquilucan, New Mexico Liars: DFI agying and FOREVER FLAWLESS Nationwide

Nov 08 2014
Highlands Resorts Colorado, LLC Sedona Pines Resorts AZThe Christie Lodge They said if i came in to hear their spiel, i would get a free cruise. I still have yet to see that, but i did sit through their presentation PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!!! Do not lose out on lots of money. DO NOT SIGN THEIR PAPERWORK!!! Denver and Sedona CO and AZ Author: Denver, Colorado Resorts: Highlands Resorts Colorado, LLC Nationwide

Nov 07 2014
Devonshire Diamonds i am interested in some person contacting me about this company. I purchased a ruby few years ago and they would often pressure me to purchase a coloured diamond and sell back my ruby.  Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Rosthern, Alabama Liars: Devonshire Diamonds Toronto, Ontario

Nov 06 2014
grandview las vegas we were scammed into believing we could take vacations at any time we wanted, lies, deception las vegas Nevada Author: san antonio, Texas Resorts: grandview las vegas las vegas, Nevada

Nov 06 2014
Promotora Sunset Beach Clubs Club SunsetSunset WorldSunsetworld.net Rip off, conned, scammed, lied Cancun, Quintana Roo Other Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Resorts: Promotora Sunset Beach Clubs Cancun, Quintana Roo, Other