Your Search | diane kasperitis
Approximately 425 Reports Found

Oct 07 2015
Hamptons Strippers@ Diane Paladi is a total scam they send the most unattractive girls and lie to rip you off Long Island Internet
Author: Manhassat, New York Strippers & Dancers: Hamptons Strippers@ sexy.constrip Internet

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2015
Spring Air Furnace & Duct Cleaning Diane TopolskiAnthony Topolski Rip off of the HIGHEST DEGREE Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Caledonia, Michigan Maintenance Companies: Spring Air Furnace & Duct Cleaning Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jul 03 2015
GPS Info Pack I received a call from a PRIVATE number, that's right, private, with a kind woman named Diane on the other line. She was more than sure that I would be happy with my purchase of the GPS Info Pack online business. I was supposed to receive it in 3 to 5 business days. It has been over a month since I bought this waste of money, and I can't even call to get my money back because there's no customer service reps or a number to talk to someone. Unknown. Internet Author: Tuolumne, California BBB Better Business Bureau: GPS Info Pack Internet
5, Report #1219896

Jun 20 2015
Alfenloch Persians Diane Fitzpatrick FRAUD, SCAM, DECEIVED Sarnia Ontario Canada Alfenloch Persians Diane Fitzpatrick FRAUD, SCAM, DECEIVED Sarnia Ontario Canada Author: Ontario $$ REWARDS Offered: Alfenloch Persians Sarnia , Ontario

Jun 20 2015

Jun 19 2015
Diane Parenteau Behind the Image Cashed my check, but failed to provide photos Jericho Vermont Author: Jericho , Vermont Photography: Diane Parenteau Jericho, Vermont

Jun 12 2015
Walgreens Co Store #11786 Greg Wasson CEO Steven S. Choi Irvine MayorIrvine Chief of Police David L. Maggard JRJack Wu Pharmacy Manager Diane Arambula Store Manager In my opinion Walgreens + Opened Products = Typical Nightmare Irvine California What? Author: Irvine, California Drug Stores: Walgreens Co Store #11786 Irvine, California

May 14 2015
Diane J Terracciano Sal M Terracciano Diane J Terracciano an Embezzler of $31K has committed Fraud Forgery Prostitution East Meadow, New York Putting it out there with truth and fighting back against cyber attacks Author: E meadow, New York Prostitutes: Diane J Terracciano East Meadow, New York

May 13 2015
Boheme Maison Diane Eustachy Bowen Former Employee Tell All Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Furniture & Furnishings: Boheme Maison Los Angeles, California

Apr 21 2015
Diane Trigani D'gani standard poodles She is a rip off scam artist Loxahatchee Fl Diane ripped me off Author: Florida, Florida Animal Abuse: Diane Trigani D'gani standard poodles
12, Report #1219864

Apr 01 2015
Diane L. Dunne, Diane Dunne, PHD slanderous irvine California Author: lake forest, California Liars: Diane L. Dunne Irvine, California

Mar 19 2015
HOWARD KIM & ASSOCIATES DIANE S. CLINEJACQUELINE A. GILBERT Thieves,liars scammers,steal properties, NO CONSCIENCE,HOUSE THIEFS Las Vegas Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: HOWARD KIM & ASSOCIATES Internet

Mar 15 2015
Diane Trigani Poodles Sold a standard poodle with Addison's disease and failed to refund my purchase price of $2000 per Florida Law Loxahatchee Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Diane Trigani Loxahatchee, Florida
15, Report #1195292

Mar 06 2015
Hollywood Access Inc Visions Entertainment Bait and Switch Representation Las Vegas Nevada Scare tactics Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: Hollywood Access Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 23 2015
Diane Lyons Frasco, Catholic Visionary and Secular Carmelite. At a family healing event, she publicly embarrassed family members and laid guilt on a very sick woman and her husband. Nationwide. Yes, she has seen oncologists. Author: N/A, New Jersey Religion: Diane Lyons Frasco, Catholic Visionary and Secular Carmelite Internet

Jan 08 2015
goldendoodle world Dee Gerrish Dee Gerrish Refuses To Stop Her Slander About Me cleveland, North Carolina
lack of transperancy Author: orlando, Florida Dog Breeders: goldendoodle world cleveland, North Carolina
18, Report #1198593

Dec 31 2014
Health Insurance Innovations hii HCC Life Insurance Company HealtheMed STM Freedom Platinum I was contacted by a Diane Palazzo at 877-656-7500 ext 1006; She acted like she was helping me get insurance for my husband but all it was was a scam. She told me if I had any questions just give her a call, well like someone else's remark said, she can't be reached. Internet Author: Brooklet, Georgia Alternative Health: Health Insurance Innovations Internet
19, Report #1198419

Dec 30 2014
Resort Owner Resales Diane Bal I paid $499.00 to Resort Owner Resales to sell my timeshare, only to find out their convincing sales pitch was a scam. They never called once they got my money. I called them and of course they told me they had 2 clients looking at my timeshare. the company license # TC4042 and the salesman: Diane Bal # TP10595 I was desperate to sell my timeshare and was taken advantage of. Debary Florida Author: miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Resort Owner Resales Debary, Florida
20, Report #1198252

Dec 29 2014
Grand Loft Custom Diane Eustachy Bowen Leonard Stein ,, Theft, took my money$1000 but never deliver my file cabinet as promised almost 4 months ago, no response!!!!!!! Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Home Improvements: Grand Loft Custom Los Angeles, California
21, Report #1191341

Nov 25 2014
pacific brochures inc. theifs. diane stanley promised to deliver product in 4 weeks will not answer and when they do it is to a diane stanly liar san diego California Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Sales People: pacific brochures inc. san diego, California

Nov 15 2014
Ralph Rucker And Tina Rucker Diane Pirrello,Steven Pirrello, Patrick Fullerand many more. These people have used my previous and current names as how they are, and my social security number. Nation Wide Nationwide Author: Roscoe, Illinois Dead Beat Dads: Ralph Rucker And Tina Rucker Nationwide

Nov 03 2014
Diane Iuliucci Diane and Iuliucci Tina Elliott Scam money rob hurt player psychopath theif Las Vegas Nevada
To Tina Elliott Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Ex- Girlfriends: Diane Iuliucci Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 30 2014
Diane Canfield, Psychic Clairvoyant Diane Phony psychic scam Florida Psyhics Author: Other Psychic: Diane Canfield Internet

Oct 28 2014
Juno Park Losers Mike Hartig and Billy Petty Home of Drunks and drug addicts in Juno Beach Florida Juno Florida
I have my facts Straight My Point is made Author: North Palm Beach, Florida Parks & Recreation Centers: Juno Park Losers Juno, Florida