Your Search | diet zx

1, Report #1191762

Nov 28 2014
Cellan diet pills and coleanse I order a trial sample of both products for 4.95 each for postage and the following week they went into my account and took 79 euro from it without my permission so I called my bank to say I didn't want anymore money taken from my account and was told by them I had signed up to a subscription service which I was not aware of. the bank said that there was nothing they could do this time but to send them an email cancelling the subscription and if they take any further money from my account the bank can get it back for me. I sent them email cancelling subscription and never got an answer back but the bank said that is ok Hollywood Internet Author: Lucan co.dublin ireland, Alabama Computer Fraud: Cellan diet pills Internet

Nov 17 2014
Final trim They took $80 from me and told me to send back the bottle if I didn't want to be charged I did and now they won't give my money back the diet pills are junk Maine Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Weightloss Programs: Final trim Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Green Cleanse Fulfillment Center aka GC Fulfillment Center Company sells diet supplements Chatsworth, California also Canoga Park, California Author: Clearwater, Florida Weightloss Programs: Green Cleanse Fulfillment Center Internet

Oct 15 2014
Slimdown, Garcinia Diet Credit Card Scam Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Weightloss Programs: Slimdown Internet

Oct 10 2014
NLL*PREMIUMCLEANSER GETSKINNANDREW ADMVENUTRAFIT LLC my doctor suggested I look at Paleo diet. I thought this was part of it. I did not read very fine print re: charges. Pendleton Indiana Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: NLL*PREMIUMCLEANSER Pendleton, Indiana

Oct 07 2014
Nu Image Medical HCG, Weight loss, hcg diet, hcg injections, diet, nu image medical, Tampa Florida Author: Okanogan, Washington Weightloss Programs: Nu Image Medical Tampa, Florida

Sep 24 2014
slimdown Garcineadiet diet supplment don't know Internet Author: coral springs, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: slimdown Internet

Sep 20 2014
Green Diet Cleanse Support 888-548-6661 Green Garcinia Pro Vencleanse - Kenneth Alegado - Joselle Herrera Diet Scam - Automatic Billing - Product result questionable - Trial Supply is charged at full price Sunnyvale - San Francisco California Internet Author: Somewhere, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Green Diet Cleanse Support 888-548-6661 Internet

Sep 10 2014
Greg Kelly, Tone in 12, Isofitness, The Vanity Diet Abusive to Women, Men, Children. Controlling. Harassing. Extremely litigous! Phoenix Internet and AZ Author: Los Angeles, California Healthcare Centers: Greg Kelly Internet

Sep 07 2014
Beyond Diets Isabel De LosRios I signed up for the diet. I also paid for a set of optional books. I asked for a refund for the electronic part, but they won't refund my money unless I return the optional books I paid extra for. I cannot use any of the resources on the website and the emails I receive daily are just ads to purchase more products.. Very unsatisfied. Save yourself the headache. Don't sign up for Beyond Diets. They just want your money. Internet Author: McKinney, Texas Weightloss Programs: Beyond Diets Internet

Sep 05 2014
Pure Garcinia Cambogia, Pro Diet Support3 and Natural Mango Cleanse Optimal Garcinia Cambogia & Absolute Mango Cleanse $4.95 Bargain trial & unseen membership charges Santa Ana California Santa Ana California Author: Greencastle , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia, Pro Diet Support3 Santa Ana, California

Sep 04 2014
fwm laboratories cleanse gold, garciniaaadv, Most Natural Product, Diet Be, Cleanse Contact, Garciniaad, Cleansegold8773, Original Garcinia Contact@Getor Wy, GCNAADV*Garciniaaadv 888 557 4730 Ca, CleanseGold8773757101 Irvine Ca, Debit Card Purchase 08/04 MostNaturalProduc Kept charging us for diet aids we did not want or purchase despite our phone calls cancelling order Berlin New Jersey Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Drug Manufacturers: fwm laboratories Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 30 2014
Freelee the Banana Girl (Leanne Ratcliffe) - Raw Till 4 & 30 Bananas a Day Diet Scam Internet
Author: Australia, Liars: Freelee the Banana Girl and Durianrider (Leanne Ratcliffe and Harley Johnstone) Internet

Aug 19 2014
Max Health Inc Diet Garcinia Debited my personal bank account for 74.99 X 2=148.99 without permission or knowledge Trinty Florida Author: Nashville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Max Health Inc Trinty, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Food Lovers Weight Loss System Food Lovers Diet Scam and agressive telemarketing, rude customer service, no service Encino CA Author: Ballwin, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Food Lovers Weight Loss System Food Lovers Diet Internet

Aug 08 2014
Diet Patch Today Slim HelperUltra Slim PatchGreen Coffee ProgramAcacia Slim SCAM!!!!! Scam, Tempe Arizona Author: newark, New Jersey Weight Control: Diet Patch Today Tempe, Arizona

Jul 13 2014
Walgreens Walgreens refuses to dispense pain medication Plainwell Michigan Author: Michigan Pharmacies: Walgreens Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
LipoG3 diet samples not free Pompano Beach Florida Author: dallas, Texas Weightloss Programs: LipoG3 Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 27 2014
Laminine LifePharm Global Life Pharm Global mlm scam fraud product Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Author: baltimore, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Laminine LifePharm Global Life Pharm Global Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Jun 20 2014
SZT Contact Marketing aka New Diet Misleading trial offer Wilmington Delaware Author: East Bernard, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: SZT Contact Marketing Wilmington, Delaware

Jun 19 2014
DHD LLC Pure Green Coffee Bean PlusFulfillment Center Try Coffee Diet Fraudulent Charges, Harassing Customer Service, Dishonest Scamming Company, RIP-OFF Diet, Never Ending Charges Canoga Park California Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Weightloss Programs: DHD LLC Canoga Park, California

Jun 18 2014
www.naturalgarciniacambrogia.net www.naturalgreencleanse.com Garcinia Cambrogia Diet Pill Company Ripping Off Unsuspecting Clients $89.99 at a time Lutz, Florida internet Author: Oak Ridge, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: www.naturalgarciniacambrogia.net Internet

May 27 2014
Lipo g3/Regular Rx False advertising and bogus diet pills!! Pompano Florida Author: SEFFNER, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Lipo g3 Pompano, Florida

May 21 2014
Try Food Lovers Weight Loss System Food Lovers Diet Plan They are a scam, and no customer service what so ever. They take your information, then have nothing else to inform you about your order. Internet
Author: Dawson, Texas Weightloss Programs: Try Food Lovers Weight Loss System Internet

May 18 2014
The Food Lovers Diet Provide Life Sciences aka PROVIDA, Life Sciences Food Lovers Diet Rip Off Encino California Author: Graham, Washington Weightloss Programs: The Food Lovers Diet Encino, California