Your Search | diet zx vitafree.com

Dec 02 2016
Existing Diet HYU:Diet HealthFulfillment San Diego CALIFORNIA Author: palm springs, California Drugstores: Existing Diet

Dec 01 2016
Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Diet supplements -PM3214 N University Ave step 455Provo, Utah 84604 Charged my account for diet supplements I DID NOT approve. All #'s are bogus. Have to cancel and order new card. Provo Utah and Las vegas Internet Author: Ringling, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Internet

Nov 30 2016
CD Diet and Health Producer of Max Garcinia 365 and Max Green Coffee 365 Deceptive sales practices San Diego California Author: Washington, Utah Weightloss Programs: CD Diet and Health San Diego, California

Nov 22 2016
CD Diet & Health Rip off San Diago California Author: Boca Raton, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: CD Diet & Health San Diago, California

Nov 21 2016
CD Diet & Health Offered free trial eye and skin cream for cost of shipping as an introductory offer. Later received reoccurring charges of $93 and $99. San Diego California Author: Moses Lake, Washington Computer Mail Order: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Nov 20 2016
CD Diet & Health/ OPTIMUM GREEN MBBUSINESSSOLCT; PREMFORSKO8663370288 Sample Rip Off San Diego California Author: Riverside, California Eye Care: CD Diet & Health/ San Diego, California

Nov 11 2016
Organic Diet Lab I ordered a trial size of this product just agreeing to pay the shipping cost. 2 weeks later my account was charged $180.00 and 4 days later still no product to return and the phone number ,which I had to look up on line, is unavailable. Tampa Florida Author: New Brighton, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Nov 08 2016
Organic Diet lab product return instructions had an unreadable phone # to contact customer service. Others have had same experience. Tampa Florida Author: Lewiston, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet lab Tampa , Florida

Oct 25 2016
Organic Diet Lab Robbed by legal sleight of hand Tampa Florida Author: Bonham, Texas Alternative Health: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement, Can't find out Name on bottle Unknown Internet Author: Sun City, California Drug Manufacturers: Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement Internet

Oct 13 2016
Essential Nutra Offered a free trial sample of 2 diet products - cost of S&H charged to my credit card. 3 weeks later a withdrawal of $92.99 was made from my bank account for a product I have never even heard of, nor did I receive it. Escondido CA Author: Virginia Weightloss Programs: Essential Nutra CA

Oct 10 2016
ReNewEyeCream ReVitalizeSkinSerum Advertisement is misleading. Free sample just pay shipping. of 4.95 they include a second item for 4.99. Later on I found a charge of 88.10 for eye spa and another charge of 89.95 for Garcinia Diet Plus. Fountain Valley California Author: Laurel, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: ReNewEyeCream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 09 2016
dietnutritiontoday.com COFFEE DIET. GREEN COFFEE, GARCINIA CAMBODIA Led me to believe it was a free sample, gave credit info for shipping , stuck with 2 charges of $89 plus, all details hidden in TERMS OF SERVICE, not only USELESS, but CUSTOMER SERVICE tried multiple times to talk me into ORDERING MORE Internet Author: Gulfport , Mississippi Weightloss Programs: dietnutritiontoday.com Internet

Oct 01 2016
DermaFi Skinfresh2day.comTBH*HEA TBH*HEALTHY DIET I Was Scammed! Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa On-Line Business: DermaFi Internet

Sep 28 2016
Durango Jail SPECIAL DIET...NO FOOD phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Correctional Facilities / Jail: Durango Jail phoenix, Arizona

Sep 24 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF HEALTH/DIET I requested a sample I just had to pay S&H and was slammed with payments of $89.31+$87.47+$39.74+$49.74 in only 1 week ! San Diego California Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, California

Sep 14 2016
My Diet ltd Unaware of charges Carol stream, Illinois Internet
Author: New York, New York Weightloss Programs: My Diet ltd Internet

Sep 13 2016
Diet Supplements - Las Vegas, Nevada Charging $5.99 for every unopened bottle of returned product, - restocking fee - Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brooklyn, New York Alternative Health: Diet Supplements - Las Vegas, Nevada Internet

Sep 06 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Sent items that were not ordered. Provo Utah Author: Teague, Texas Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Sep 06 2016
KJJ Beautyway and LBPS Elites Diet Plan Advance Garcinia CambogiaGarcinia Cambogia Pure ExtractPremium Mango Cleanse Scammed me out of $300.00 Rexburg Indiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: KJJ Beautyway and LBPS Elites Diet Plan Advance Rexburg, Indiana

Sep 04 2016
Maxi Diet Garcinia Cambogia $ 4.95 s/h for product trial of 2 weeks , I cancelled within time frame. I have been charged over $ 250.00 Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa, California Weightloss Programs: Maxi Diet Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Pureline Garcinia Ultra Diet Cheyenne Wyus Free Sample For $4.95 Ripoff Tampa Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Garcinia Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Pro Diet Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Failed to mention trial started the day you order, then charged $79.95. Santa Ana California Author: Toulon, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pro Diet Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana, California

Aug 08 2016
GOLO DIET DIET IS SCAM newark Delaware Works great for me Author: Alabama tempdir: GOLO DIET newark, Delaware

25, Report #1320963

Aug 05 2016
Garinia New Diet MIR*DETOX NEW DIET When purchasing a product from this website, I paid around $8 for some diet pills. A few weeks later they charge my account $81.75... They claim that I agreed to a subscription and said they can only refund $60. At first I was talking to a rep named George, he refused to allow me to talk to his supervisor. He kept asking me why, why do I need to talk to his supervisor? I said please, let me talk to your manager. He refused and hung up on me. I tried to call back and the phone was picked up and they hung up on me. New Castle Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garinia New Diet Internet