DIET ZX VITAFREE.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: diet zx vitafree.com
There may be more specific results for "diet zx vitafree.com"
For more specific results for "diet zx vitafree.com"
Showing 1-25 of 2,268 Found Reports For more specific results for "diet zx vitafree.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Pure CBD Diet Supplements- SEC Phone number to cancel on bottle is wrong number. I only get constant busy signal. I ordered off of Facebook for $10 Shipping charge. Was supposed to be free trial, says to cancel after 14 days for the free 30 day trial. There is no way to contact them through their phone number. I don't want to be charged for monthly subscriptiion. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Conrath , Wisconsin Alternative Health: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 15 2017
Vita-Fit Fit Diet, Radiant Life Complete ripoff! Huntington Beach California Author: Evanston, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Vita-Fit Internet

Aug 15 2017
CD Diet & Health everforsko rip off, green tea extract, coffee extract, weight loss San Diego Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health Internet

Aug 14 2017
Quick Trim Diet Labs I ordered QuickTrim Garcinia with the understanding I could try evaluate at no cost for 2 weeks. Bottles of 2 different products were received but contained common ingredients in products I now. They wanted me to return the products in original shipping package or be charged $19.95 for each. Do Not Buy from Quick Trim. Tampa Florida Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Drug Manufacturers: Quick Trim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 11 2017
DIET SUPPLEMENTS-8EC PROMISSED A FREE SAMPLE AND NO AUTHOMATIC REFILL. CHARGED $69.00 TWICE (1) SAMPLE AND (2) REFILL LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Drug Manufacturers: DIET SUPPLEMENTS-8EC LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 07 2017
Select Diet advertised shipping cost only, but put two recurring charges of $79.94 on my credit card. Los Angeles CA Author: Playa Vista, California Weightloss Programs: Select Diet Internet

Aug 07 2017
Nutra Diet- Elite Health-Elite's Diet- Free trial -NOT!!! Now taking money from my debit card without approval! Won't refund for something I did not order!!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Huntington, Utah Weightloss Programs: Nutra Diet Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 07 2017
Beauty within diet suppliments I had only ordered a free trial for $4.95 for a bottle. They never told anyone who orders this that they will kee sending you bottles and taking $72.00 out of your account every month. I have tried contacting them on the internet but nothing comes up. This has happened to me three times already and I want all my money refunded to me at once. Provo UT Utah
Author: Peoria, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Beauty within diet suppliments

Aug 03 2017
The Shepherd's Diet Deducted $ from bank account I did not authorize. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weightloss Programs: The Shepherd's Diet Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Consortium group LLC Pure life green coffee I was online when a ad popped up about this pure life green tea coffee pills that is supposed to help with weight management and that is was only for $1.00 exact for only a certain amount of time as if it was a once in a lifetime  Akron,OH 44312 OH , Ohio Idk
Please do not take those Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Consortium group LLC Internet

Aug 02 2017
Garcinia I ordered a trial supply of diet pills from Garcinia and paid the shipping. Two weeks later they charged me $79.95 for more pills.  Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Internet

Aug 01 2017
Quick Trim Diet Labs Unscrupulous Business Practices Tampa Florida Author: Oakland, California Drug Manufacturers: Quick Trim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Jul 31 2017
Diet Pure wcc*beautyplus Didn't provide direct information claiming you'll be charged almost 80$ after the trial ended Internet Author: New York Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Pure Internet

Jul 28 2017
AB Diet World Group AKA Vita Fit garcinia cambogia Unauthorized fund on hold after cancelling Internet Author: Muskegon, Michigan Weightloss Programs: AB Diet World Group AKA Vita Fit garcinia cambogia Internet

Jul 27 2017
Diet Supplements ACMRMAR I, too ordered a sample bottle of CBC oil for $5.95 shipping and a couple of weeks later the bill for $79.95 appeared on my VISA statement. I called the telephone number to contest the charge and they hung up on me when I tried to cancel and explain I had only ordered the sample and have received nothing else. Internet Author: Simi Valley, California Medical Supplies: Diet Supplements Internet

Jul 22 2017
Nutridiamond,LLC Diet Comes FirstMy Fit Resolution Phone pop-up for Garcinia Cambodia and African Mango the screens appear too fast and they trick you Westminster,CA, California Internet Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutridiamond,LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
Up garcinia Garcia cambodia, diet pure Clearly states only pay shipping and handling, 2 weeks later they take 79.00 out of account Internet
Author: Salem, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Up garcinia Internet

Jul 20 2017
Trim Fire Garcinia diet supplement Trimfire, Lake Tahoe, NV 89449CS Email- support@trytrimfire.com Bogus 14 day trial. Unable to cancel! No reciept, charged $79. Broke out with rash Tahoe Nevada
Author: Mexia, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Trim Fire Garcinia diet supplement Internet

Jul 20 2017
beauty within they told me to use my bank card to pay 4.98 for forskolin and 4.98 for the cleanse there would be no charge for nothing else then later i look at my bank account on line and it was minus 205.00 so i went to the bank and thats when the told me that a diet place charge me 78.95 twice they did not have my permission for ongoing use of my card thats when the bank said you were a victim of fraud so my bank is investigating it. provo Utah Author: Fairlawn, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: beauty within provo, Utah

Jul 18 2017
Nutra Diet, Phoenix, Arizona Free Sample $4.95 and you're on the hook for life! No way to cancel, contact, or get help! Phoenix, Arizona Arizona, but only P.O. box = 52032 Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: Nutra Diet, Phoenix, Arizona Internet

Jul 17 2017
SmoothSurprise Diet Supplements They sent me a bottle of pure CBD oil that I did not order and charged my credit card $69.95 Provo Utah Author: Reno, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: SmoothSurprise Provo, Utah

Jul 17 2017
FITTRIMPRODUCTS DOL*FITTRIMPRODUCTS8445395811 844-5395811 LAS VEGAS 89120 IT WAS PILLS FOR TESTOSTERONE, MUSCLE BUILD,AND DIET/ LOSE WEIGHT. PILLS WERE UNMARKED SO I CALLED AND CANCELLED ASAP THEY SAID HOW ABOUT OME FREE HOW ABOUT NEXT SHIPMENT FREE I SAID NO WAY CANT EVEN TELL IF THESE ARE POISON CLEAR CAPSULES WITH SAWDUST LOOKING CRAP INSIDE! las vegas Internet NV89129 AND 89120 Author: dallas, Texas Weightloss Programs: FITTRIMPRODUCTS Internet

Jul 17 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC I never even clicked on the order at the end I back paged out, and still got billed.. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Corryton, Tn, Tennessee Alternative Health: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 13 2017
Beauty Within Diet My Way -?- Ordered free sample. Did not desire or authorize auto-ship. Now being billed nearly 80.00/mo for auto-ship! Provo Utah
Author: Prescott, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Within Internet