DIET ZX VITAFREE.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: diet zx vitafree.com
There may be more specific results for "diet zx vitafree.com"
For more specific results for "diet zx vitafree.com"
Showing 1-25 of 2,328 Found Reports For more specific results for "diet zx vitafree.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
The Shepherd's Diet diet Internet Author: Marlin, Texas Weight Control: The Shepherd's Diet Internet

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Shepherd’s diet Kristina wilds Charging monthly for meal plan i didnt order or receive Nationwide Author: Reynolds, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Shepherd’s diet Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Pure Diet Health Diet scam Internet
Author: Kenner, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Pure Diet Health Internet

Oct 14 2017
Bllatrx*nuagelife, Diet supplements, pure cbd Stealing credit card info Las Vegas Internet Nevada
Author: Tacoma, Washington Alternative Health: Bllatrx*nuagelife Internet

Oct 13 2017
Nutra Diet Forskolin P.O. Box 52032Phoenix Az. 85072 advertised free sample pay postage $4.87 Nothing said about time to notify to cancel Phoenix, Az. Arizona Author: Clint, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Nutra Diet ,

Oct 13 2017
Pure Garcinia Diet Free trial is far from being free. Get ready to pay 100s of dollars Internet Author: Federal Way, Washington Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Diet Internet

Oct 13 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Luminous Mango Clense Advertise for a free sample for $4.95 ,for shipping & handling. There was no mentioning about monthly subscription. But they said I agreed to a monthly subscription of $79.95. There was no mentioning of that in the order form at all. Luckily I found out about the charge after they charged me for two months and disputed the charge with my credit card company. California Author: Columbia, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus Huntington Beach, California

Oct 13 2017
Diet Supplements SEC, Andy #0911, unauthorized withdraw of funds from checking account Las Vegas Nevada Author: ColoradoSprings, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 11 2017
Diet supplements 500 north rainbow blvd ste 300 Las Vegas nv 89107 Rip off Las Vegas Nevada Author: The villages, Florida Attorney Generals: Diet supplements 500 north rainbow blvd ste 300 Las Vegas nv 89107 Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 11 2017
Diet supplements/ SEC Future Health Bottle was $5.95 for shipping and handling that was the total price for the bottle once I got the bottle a month later told the bottle was worth $79.95 and my account was debited that amount without permission Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Adult Care Facilities: Diet supplements/ SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 10 2017
Nutra diet Order a sample off Facebook and made sure that it didnt say anything about cancelling or autoship. I can't even find an address or anything to get them to stop sending them and charging me for the auto ship. Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra diet Internet

Oct 08 2017
Jillian Mai Thi Jillian EpperlyExposing the Lies Candida: Weaponized Fungus Irresponsible Claims - Endangering Lives Internet This Report Is Libelous and Misleading Author: Dover, New Hampshire Misc. Health Specialists: Jillian Mai Thi Internet

Oct 07 2017
Diet Supplements Las Vegas NV My account was hit twice even after informing to cancel Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lafayette, Oregon Alternative Health: Diet Supplements Los Vegas, Nevada

Oct 07 2017
Nutra Forskolin and Premium Cleanse Nutra Diet /email: support@dietteamdesk.com nutra forskolin, premium cleanse, nutra diet, Phoenix. Arizona Internet Author: San diego, California Weightloss Programs: Nutra Forskolin and Premium Cleanse Internet

Oct 06 2017
Fresh Diet Solutions Stated refund good only when they receive produce but do not give information if when to send it. warehoue in UT Internet Author: westfield, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: Fresh Diet Solutions Internet

Oct 06 2017
Pure diet products They charged me $79 for something I didn’t order Internet Author: Perkins, Oklahoma Drugstores: Diet pure Internet

Oct 05 2017
Beyond Diet Isabel De Los Rios Will not refund my money for money back guarentee item Manchester Center Internet VT Vermont Refunded Author: pinon hills, California Weightloss Programs: Beyond Diet Internet

Oct 05 2017
Diet Supplements Refused to cancel my member ship when I called 2 times. said send bottle back. They extended my what ever and billed me before month was up . sent second bottle that I have not opendd nor will I LAs Vegas Nevada Author: NewPort Richey, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements LAs Vegas, Nevada

Oct 05 2017
fresh diet solution trace# 1401910 continue to charge my bank account for merchandise. Every 3 months a charge of $42.00 is credit to my account.  Internet Author: detroit, Michigan Weightloss Programs: fresh diet solution Internet

Oct 04 2017
Diet Supplemnts/CBD oil Ordered for 5.95. I cancelled with in the 14 days but never returned the bottle. I was charged 79.99 which I accepted. But eas charged 2 more times & sent another bottle. They only cancelked after funds werent available & I got 2 overdraft charges. Told me they csnnot refund me anything & it wasn't cancelled because I didn't return it but I paid for it. So upset! Las Vegas Nevada Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplemnts/CBD oil Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 02 2017
Jillian Mai Thi Protocol My father died after taking Jillian's Protocol treatment Saratoga, CA Internet So sad! Author: san francisco, California Alternative Health: Jillian Mai Thi Internet

Oct 02 2017
Nutra Diet / Forskolin Phoenix Arizona Author: Howard Beach, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Diet / Forskolin Phoenix , Arizona

Oct 02 2017
Nutra peak, Nutra today Okay so i was online reading about these garcinia cambogia diet pills lots of people had lost weight on an i was thinking about trying them an than when they said you get a 30 day free trial only have to pay for shipping fees 8552019296, CA & 8778441367, UT Nationwide Author: Dixon, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Nutra peak Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
CD Diet & Health Unable to cancel product San Diego California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Alternative Health: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California