Your Search | diet zx

Apr 27 2015
99centONLY stores Ripping Off Homeless People of Good Food They Dispose Of Daily Dallas Texas TEXAS TRUE MOTIVE? Please, tell me. Author: DALLAS, Texas Environmental Violators: 99centONLY stores Nationwide

Apr 23 2015
GGV authenic Garcinia best Garcinia my pro diet GII advanced pure Garcinia diet pills, Dr. Oz on TV. swears by them; loose weight quickly FL Internet; FL Author: kerrville,Tx., Texas Weightloss Programs: GGV authenic Garcinia Internet

Apr 13 2015
Dom Bower Censors Woman For Warning Others About Dangerous Diet That Nearly Killed Her - Freelee the Banana Girl - OUTRAGEOUS! Internet Author: California Civil Rights Violators: Dom Bower Internet

Apr 13 2015
Lifeology Herbals Carcinia Milford, CTCoffee SuprSZA FL Diet Aids Milford, CT & Florida, not sure of city CT, FL & CA More Info to this Report Author: MORROW, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Lifeology Herbals Internet
30, Report #1220639

Apr 06 2015
31, Report #1220402

Apr 04 2015
HERBAL GROUP they sent trail diet patches for a sm fee. i email them before trail ended an told them to cancel order.because patches caused me to break out an itch on thr areas i applied them. they charged my bank account the full cost of the patches after i ask the to cancel the order. they also sent a bottle of colon cleanse as part of the trail Van Nuys California Author: merigold, Ohio Weightloss Programs: HERBAL GROUP Van Nuys, California
32, Report #1220153

Apr 03 2015
Slim4Life Frisco, TX Didn't work - I paid a lot of money and it didn't work - I have intestinal problems and diet wasn't working I still have 3 months on plan and haven't been able to use it for months Frisco Texas Author: Plano, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Slim4Life Frisco, TX Frisco, Texas
33, Report #1219981

Apr 02 2015
Healthy Nuitrion Joe E. Atlas, Inc. I ordered diet pills on Mon. and on Tues of same week I called to cancel and they said they coud not cancel as it was already in process of being shipped. I have a medical condition COP Mesquite Nevada Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Pharmacies: Healthy Nuitrion Mesquite , Nevada

Mar 14 2015
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Pro Diet How do you stop them from sending or stop drafting your checking Santa Anna California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Pro Diet Nationwide

Mar 07 2015
Bel Marra Health/Dr. V.Marchione My mother is in severe pain with her knee, sweet ,kind, and works another part -time job to try to avoid taking tons of medicines, and other western meds . But she trys to use as many vitamins, supp. And good diet to make sure she maintains her LIFELONG c no product delivered, won't talk to mom, and charged her 3x what they received a Written Check for!!! Cambridge Mass, and Canada Nationwide, Can Author: Boone NC, North Carolina Alternative Health: Bel Marra Health/Dr. V.Marchione Nationwide

Feb 28 2015
pro diet pure garcinia cambogia charged me for more sales other than what they lead you to believe santa ana california Internet Not!!! Author: council hill, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: pro diet pure garcinia cambogia Internet
37, Report #1206829

Feb 26 2015
Chefs Diet Takes you money and doesn't deliver New York New York Mobilisa Notice Author: Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey Catering: Chefs Diet New York, New York

Feb 25 2015
08:54 AM dvdcs sent me free samples diet patch but i cant cancel my order so they charge me monthly van Nuys Internet Author: bradenton, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Internet

Feb 19 2015
12:11 PM I just read some of the negative comments about Isagenix and have only one thing say, negative people, unforuately aren't changed by a product and remain negative and then blame the product. I've am now on Isagenix and love it! I'm not on it to make money or become a rep, I'm on it to lose weight and in 2 weeks have lost 20 lbs. and have no cravings!! I will be 60 in 2 weeks and have been on every diet you can imagine....lost and gained hundreds of pounds over and over! The Isagenix plan seems easy - FOR ME - and I love it! My coach is wondeful and I really believe any product can only help those that want help and are ready to dive in. This product happens to be my product of choice. Florida Author: Dade City, Florida Alternative Health: Internet
40, Report #1205075

Jan 28 2015
Live Smart Solutions LLC Beyond Diet Isabel de los Rios FAQ and MEMBER TEAM SUPPORT brought up blank screens Manchester Center, Vermont Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Weightloss Programs: Live Smart Solutions LLC Manchester Center, , Vermont
41, Report #1205003

Jan 28 2015
Diet Garcinia scam, fraudulent charges, claims order placed- not possible Podgorica, Montenegro Internet Author: Colorado Weightloss Programs: Diet Garcinia Internet
42, Report #1204747

Jan 27 2015
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Pro Diet Garcinia Advanced/ Cleanse Pro I signed up for a sample of their products (Pure Garcinia Cambogia and Cleanse Pro). I got the samples, paid for shipping & handling fee for $4.95 each in November. But then after two weeks they charged me for $184.85 & $165.85 of 2 more bottles at the beginning of December, 2014. Santa Ana California Author: Fort Worth, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Pro Diet Santa Ana, California
43, Report #1204728

Jan 27 2015
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Pro Diet and Natural Mango Cleanse Returned product but no refund. Also did not send product but did charge me. Santa Ana California Author: Newark, Delaware Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Pro Diet Santa Ana, California
44, Report #1201342

Jan 13 2015
Nutra System Returns Center 2465,450 Hillside Dr. A-265,Mesquite, NV 89027 Ordered diet supplement at $29 and billed $198 Mesquite Nevada Author: London, West Virginia Weightloss Programs: Nutra System Mesquite, Nevada
45, Report #1200502

Jan 09 2015
Beyond Diet (Isabel DeLosRios) Refund Guaranty, NOT!! Internet Author: Westlake, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Beyond Diet (Isabel DeLosRios) Internet
46, Report #1199740

Jan 06 2015
Beyond Diet LLC. Isabel De Los Rios weight loss, diet program, non traditional Internet Author: Harrisville, Utah Weightloss Programs: Beyond Diet LLC. Isabel De Los Rios Internet
47, Report #1199638

Jan 06 2015
Live Smart Solutions, LLC Beyond Diet Advertised on the internet and facebook, signed up for the program and books, was charged $ 195.95 thru credit card on 1/2/15, they have not completed the ordered or provided a password and user name. They are not returning phone calls, or emails. Manchester, Center Virginia
Untitled Author: Circleville, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Live Smart Solutions, LLC Internet
48, Report #1199513

Jan 05 2015
My Diet I was charged for $700 and another for $54,00 on August 25 and have been unsuccessful in getting my refund. I spoke to Anne and she said they would send my refund check right away. that was on Nov. 24, and have not been able to speak to a person since. they will not ans the phone. Carol Stream Illinois Author: Flushing, Michigan Healthcare Centers: My Diet Carol Stream, Illinois
49, Report #1198638

Dec 31 2014
Quick Weightloss Center weight loss program, weight loss center, diet program Jupiter Florida
Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Weightloss Programs: Quick Weightloss Center Jupiter, Florida
50, Report #1197277

Dec 23 2014
Paleoaholic mydiet, my diet, my diet login, won't answer phone calls, or return messages to cancel account Illinois Internet Author: Colorado Weightloss Programs: Paleoaholic Internet