Your Search | diet zx

Jun 08 2015
Beyond diet A scam to rip off some money off people Nationwide Author: Øyslebø, Wyoming Weightloss Programs: Beyond diet Nationwide

Jun 07 2015
Nutra Life Branda I have been unable to contact the compamy to cancel this order. Items has been retuned to the company. They keep charging my credit card. The diet pills do noy work. Tampa FLORDIA Author: Windsor, South Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Life Branda Nationwide

Jun 06 2015
Pro Die,t garciniacambogiaontv.net,INFO@GREENGLO Ordered and paid for this product, but the company continues to take money from my account. Wasn't a free trial. Venice Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Pro Diet Internet

May 28 2015
Neil G. Dubro, DMD New Image Dental Implant SurgeryDr. Lindsey GrafMark Foster, Treatment Consultant Dental Implant Surgery was a failure, causing one out of three implants to have to be surgically removed, one falling out of my mouth and one is still in, making it impossible for me to eat anything other than a liquid diet. Denver Colorado Author: Wichita, Kansas Dental Services: Neil G. Dubro, DMD Denver, Colorado

May 21 2015
Pure Garcinia Pro Diet & Natural Mango Charged me $78.85 for Natural Mango and $79.99 for Pro Diet Garcinia Santa Ana California Author: Modesto, California Alternative Health: Pure Garcinia Pro Diet & Natural Mango Santa Ana, California

May 19 2015
Pure Diet Products AKA... Garcinia Pure and Green Coffee Pure Internet SCAM via forced purchases Norcross Georgia I have a mailing address for this company? Author: Sparks, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Pure Diet Products Norcross, Georgia

May 18 2015
Pure garcinia pro diet Santa Ana California You had a advertisement for a free bottle for Garcinia pro diet. I received it but was charged $79.95. You have no number for me to contact. Don't want it so How do I get my money back for something that was to be free but charged this amount this is fals money back for something that was to be free but charged this amount this is false advertising. . Santa Anna Californa 92799 Internet Author: Bedford, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Pure garcinia pro diet Santa Ana Ca Internet

May 02 2015
Paleoaholic aka My Diet Ltd. aka Paleo Diet Bootcamp Total scam. Don't fall for it. Internet Author: Sacramento, California Weightloss Programs: Paleoaholic Internet

May 01 2015
Garcinia Cambogia Slim That are a joke and don't work and they they charge your acct: $ 80.00 a pice for junk diet pills Tampa, FL Internet Author: Raymond, Washington Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia Slim Internet

Apr 27 2015
99centONLY stores Ripping Off Homeless People of Good Food They Dispose Of Daily Dallas Texas TEXAS TRUE MOTIVE? Please, tell me. Author: DALLAS, Texas Environmental Violators: 99centONLY stores Nationwide

Apr 23 2015
GGV authenic Garcinia best Garcinia my pro diet GII advanced pure Garcinia diet pills, Dr. Oz on TV. swears by them; loose weight quickly FL Internet; FL Author: kerrville,Tx., Texas Weightloss Programs: GGV authenic Garcinia Internet

Apr 13 2015
Dom Bower Censors Woman For Warning Others About Dangerous Diet That Nearly Killed Her - Freelee the Banana Girl - OUTRAGEOUS! Internet Author: California Civil Rights Violators: Dom Bower Internet

Apr 13 2015
Lifeology Herbals Carcinia Milford, CTCoffee SuprSZA FL Diet Aids Milford, CT & Florida, not sure of city CT, FL & CA More Info to this Report Author: MORROW, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Lifeology Herbals Internet

39, Report #1220639

Apr 06 2015
NUTRA CUSTOMER SUPPORT DIET SUPPLEMENTS COMPLETE FRAUDULENT , GAVE EXCESS CHARGES NOT SEEN Nationwide Author: bedias, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: NUTRA CUSTOMER SUPPORT Nationwide

40, Report #1220402

Apr 04 2015
HERBAL GROUP they sent trail diet patches for a sm fee. i email them before trail ended an told them to cancel order.because patches caused me to break out an itch on thr areas i applied them. they charged my bank account the full cost of the patches after i ask the to cancel the order. they also sent a bottle of colon cleanse as part of the trail Van Nuys California Author: merigold, Ohio Weightloss Programs: HERBAL GROUP Van Nuys, California

41, Report #1220153

Apr 03 2015
Slim4Life Frisco, TX Didn't work - I paid a lot of money and it didn't work - I have intestinal problems and diet wasn't working I still have 3 months on plan and haven't been able to use it for months Frisco Texas Author: Plano, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Slim4Life Frisco, TX Frisco, Texas

42, Report #1219981

Apr 02 2015
Healthy Nuitrion Joe E. Atlas, Inc. I ordered diet pills on Mon. and on Tues of same week I called to cancel and they said they coud not cancel as it was already in process of being shipped. I have a medical condition COP Mesquite Nevada Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Pharmacies: Healthy Nuitrion Mesquite , Nevada

Mar 14 2015
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Pro Diet How do you stop them from sending or stop drafting your checking Santa Anna California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Pro Diet Nationwide

Mar 07 2015
Bel Marra Health/Dr. V.Marchione My mother is in severe pain with her knee, sweet ,kind, and works another part -time job to try to avoid taking tons of medicines, and other western meds . But she trys to use as many vitamins, supp. And good diet to make sure she maintains her LIFELONG c no product delivered, won't talk to mom, and charged her 3x what they received a Written Check for!!! Cambridge Mass, and Canada Nationwide, Can Author: Boone NC, North Carolina Alternative Health: Bel Marra Health/Dr. V.Marchione Nationwide

Feb 28 2015
pro diet pure garcinia cambogia charged me for more sales other than what they lead you to believe santa ana california Internet Not!!! Author: council hill, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: pro diet pure garcinia cambogia Internet

46, Report #1206829

Feb 26 2015
Chefs Diet Takes you money and doesn't deliver New York New York Mobilisa Notice Author: Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey Catering: Chefs Diet New York, New York

Feb 25 2015
herbalg.com dvdcs sent me free samples diet patch but i cant cancel my order so they charge me monthly van Nuys Internet Author: bradenton, Florida Drug Manufacturers: herbalg.com Internet

Feb 19 2015
Isagenix.com I just read some of the negative comments about Isagenix and have only one thing say, negative people, unforuately aren't changed by a product and remain negative and then blame the product. I've am now on Isagenix and love it! I'm not on it to make money or become a rep, I'm on it to lose weight and in 2 weeks have lost 20 lbs. and have no cravings!! I will be 60 in 2 weeks and have been on every diet you can imagine....lost and gained hundreds of pounds over and over! The Isagenix plan seems easy - FOR ME - and I love it! My coach is wondeful and I really believe any product can only help those that want help and are ready to dive in. This product happens to be my product of choice. Florida Author: Dade City, Florida Alternative Health: Isagenix.com Internet

49, Report #1205075

Jan 28 2015
Live Smart Solutions LLC Beyond Diet Isabel de los Rios FAQ and MEMBER TEAM SUPPORT brought up blank screens Manchester Center, Vermont Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Weightloss Programs: Live Smart Solutions LLC Manchester Center, , Vermont

50, Report #1205003

Jan 28 2015
Diet Garcinia scam, fraudulent charges, claims order placed- not possible Podgorica, Montenegro Internet Author: Colorado Weightloss Programs: Diet Garcinia Internet