Your Search | digidev tv joseph q bretz

Feb 10 2016
Juvacell skin cream Have received 2 packages from them. Bank was to have denied, I have talked to them, they will refund 1 charge and agree to refund 50% of that charge. Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota TV Advertisements: Juvacell skin cream Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Q Health West Palm Beach Q Health Palm Beach Substance Abuse Treatment Center West Palm Beach Florida Author: Florida Healthcare Centers: Q Health West Palm Beach West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 08 2016
E.L. Johnson Investigations Inc Joseph Finn Never paid the Bill, Never return calls very dishonnest company Process Servers be aware before working for them Chicago Illinois Author: Bethesda, Maryland Legal Process Services: E.L. Johnson Investigations Inc Chicago, Illinois

Feb 07 2016
art and coin tv ripoff-------2016 Liberty Silver Dollar new york New York Author: BAYSIDE, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Art and Coin TV

Feb 04 2016
xfinity Comcast Cable Xfinity 10.00 Late fee and 5.00 Bill Description Fee Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cable TV: xfinity Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Direct TV Costco Ripped off by Direct TV with no back-up from Costco Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Satellite Companies: DirectTV Costco Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Equestrian Essentials Keeps sending more DVDS and charging me even AFTER I cancel and send them back! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Lewes, Delaware TV Advertisements: ProductPrograms.com/EQUINE Minneapolis, Minnesota

Feb 02 2016
Changhong USA is impossible to reach and has a warranty policy which requires you to return a really heavy TV Rowland Heights California Author: Merritt Island, Florida Television Parts & Services: Changhong USA California

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Skin Optics Eyessentials Made me think I was paying and ordering samples of their product, when in fact they said I was paying for shipping, and later billed me for $89.00 for the product. I believed I was getting samples. Nationwide Put complaint on hold Author: Saint Joseph, Michigan Questionable Activities: Skin Optics Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Snake venom Cancelled my order and they only refunded a small portion of the money owed to me San Diego California Author: Monroe township, New Jersey TV Advertisements: Snake venom San Diego , California

Jan 26 2016
Spencers TV & Appliances REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances *UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliances.
Author: mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencers TV & Appliances | TRUSTED Business - Ripoff Report Verified™. Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances. They are taking the steps necessary to make sure all customers are satisfied every time they shop at Spencer's. Mesa, Arizona

Jan 25 2016
http://www.goldpotdiscovery.com/ joseph lefkowitz , ibakefoods@gmail.com , goldpotdiscovery.com I ordered a watch from this website and this person never shipped it or emailed me back Internet Author: Hawaii Jewelry Stores: http://www.goldpotdiscovery.com/ Internet

Jan 25 2016
direct tv Liars and cheats San Antonio Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Satellite Companies: direct tv Internet

Jan 24 2016
TV Superstores online business , selling TV. On november 28 , 2015 days after thanksgiving this company advertised discounts for the TV they are selling. Brooklyn NY Internet Author: Glen Ellyn , Illinois TVs & VCRs: TV Superstores Internet

Jan 21 2016
Saint Joseph of the Palisades High School Saint Joseph Of The Palisades High School - DeClassified information West New York New Jersey Author: West New York, New Jersey Private Schools: Saint Joseph of the Palisades High School West New York, New Jersey

Jan 20 2016
Century Link Absolute Incompetence Phoeniz Arizona Author: McKinney, Texas Cable TV: Century Link Phoeniz, Arizona

Jan 20 2016
Battaglia and Sons AKA B & H contractor AKA Joseph Battaglia Took my money never did the job or returned my money or supplies paid for after 4 yrs Howard Beach,New york New York Author: Jackson Heights, New York Home Improvements: Battaglia and Sons and B & H contractor Howard Beach, New York

Jan 20 2016
DISH TV will not come get satillite dish Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Internet Services: DISH TV Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 19 2016
Defend My Device Made an unauthorized debit to our account. Willmington Delaware Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Defend My Device Willmington, Delaware

Jan 19 2016
High Q Auto poor customer service, liars, garbage, gabriel inglecias lookalike Plantation Florida Author: palm beach county, Florida Auto Dealers: High Q Auto Plantation, Florida

Jan 19 2016
Bizar & Doyle, LLC. Joseph Doyle Joseph Doyle took our money and failed to do what he promised us. nothing was ever done and he wouldn't return our money. Chicago Illinois Author: aurora, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Bizar & Doyle, LLC. Chicago , Illinois

Jan 18 2016
SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Free TV Scam! Saginaw Nationwide Author: Saginaw, Michigan Telephones: SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Nationwide

Jan 16 2016
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority GCRTA, RTA, Regional Transit Authority, Joseph Calabreese, Michael York, Kathy Eaton (triskett Garage Supervisor) Subdefective customer service,  Cleveland Ohio Author: Lakewood, Ohio City Buses: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority Cleveland, Ohio

Jan 16 2016
Car Hop Carhop, the worst place to go for a car Saint joseph Missouri Author: Saint joseph, Missouri Auto Dealers: Car Hop Saint joseph , Missouri