DIGNITY MEMORIAL HOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dignity memorial house
There may be more specific results for "dignity memorial house"
For more specific results for "dignity memorial house"
Showing 1-25 of 7,983 Found Reports For more specific results for "dignity memorial house"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
DC Painters Connection Ruined my house Burke Virginia Author: Virginia Paint & Wallpaper: DC Painters Connection Burke, Virginia

Apr 28 2017
Owen Electric Not sure ????? First Thing I've Lived in same house going on 5 yrs over and over my electric will be interrupted when I come home . I'll call they will tell me that I owe them 70 dollars past dew 90 dollars past dew 60 past dew over and over. Owenton  Kentucky Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: Owen Electric Owenton , Kentucky

Apr 28 2017
Energy Blue Tech. Ebt They ripped me off. They put broke things on my house . I had called them several times and they never answered my calls. They are way to expensive too. Joshua Texas Author: Joshua, Texas Attorney Generals: Energy Blue Tech. Joshua, Texas

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 24 2017
HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD Ina, Diana, Elena May 14 2015 I purchased $57.70 of hair products #326329. I had to return one of the bottle, I called the company I was given a number in order to return the merchandise #05202015 as of today April24 2017 I have not received the $11.95 I spoke to Ina Diana Elena they are rude, many times they hangup on me. PHILADELPHIA PA Pennsylvania PA Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 1368789 Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Fortuna House Apartments Esther Behar Complete Scam! Do Not Be Fooled by Pictures and Reviews! Miami Florida Author: SWANNANOA, North Carolina Hotel: Fortuna House Apartments Miami, Florida

Apr 17 2017
Lock and Key - Locksmith (Irvine) They couldn't unlock my house door and charged me $200 for opening the garage for my apartment. Internet
Author: Irvine, California Locksmiths: Lock and Key - Locksmith (Irvine) Internet

Apr 15 2017
Raphael House useless, services not rendered, liars and not confidential Portland Oregon What??? Author: Alabama Nonprofit Organizations: Raphael House Portland, Oregon

Apr 15 2017
publisher clearing House of new delhi india susan manning/ Solomon newman winnings of one mmillion dollars new delihi india Internet Author: melbourne, Florida Cash Services: publisher clearing House of new delhi india Internet

Apr 13 2017
RICKY FULMORE oruiginally told me 1400 to clean up the yard and take trees away from the house..called repeatedly and kept making excuses never made good. palm beach county Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Landscape Companies: RICKY FULMORE Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Eco Cabins, Ecologic Modulars, David Papen, Darin Zaruba Tiny House Manufacturing, Modular homes, theft, threats Colorodo Springs, Joplin, Missouri Colorado, Missouri Eco cabins Author: Renton, Washington Builders & Contractors: Eco Cabins, Ecologic Modulars, David Papen, Darin Zaruba Colorodo Springs, Colorado

Apr 10 2017
seterus they are no help and some of their customer service people can be very rude and nasty.when i called one time to ask for help with my modification the guy said if i couldn't afford my payments i should sell the house. beaverton Oregon Author: holbrook, New York Mortgage Companies: seterus beaverton, Oregon

Apr 08 2017
Discover Energy Solutions Placed solor Panels on wrong side of house not on south side Phoenix Arizona Author: Casa Grande, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Discover Energy Solutions Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 07 2017
Imperial Services Vent Cleaning Division refused to return unused prepaid cleaning when house was foreclosed upon Wellington Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Cleaning Services: Imperial Services Wellington, Florida

Apr 06 2017
Home Shield Coating Painting contractor business that promised I would never repaint my house again Wauconda Illinois Report Withdraw Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Paint & Wallpaper: Home Shield Coating Wauconda, Illinois

Mar 30 2017
Spectrum Bright house Worst internet service ever! Orlando Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Internet: Spectrum Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. Garratt Harwood Product does NOT work They put a Mechanic Lien on my house! Liars! Double Talk! Do not care about their customers just the $$$$$ Dublin, California Sue them, they'll d**n sure respond to a summons. Author: Concord, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
spectrum orlando FL former bright house networks bundled my subscription without my consent and increase three times the amount Tampa Florida Author: altamonte springs, Florida Internet Service Providers: spectrum orlando FL Tampa, Florida

Mar 18 2017
Charter Communications SPECTRUMBright House Networks In Bed with Morgan Stanley while walking on our Backs with Overstated Unrealized Inflated Receivables St. Petersburg Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Charter Communications Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Roy Rojas Garcia Stole and scammed over $50,000 from me on a house rental in Costa Rica Penas Blancas, San Isidro de General, Costa Rica Other
Author: San Isidro de General, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Roy Rojas Garcia Penas Blancas, Other

Mar 14 2017
fridge house took an order for a rv dometic ndr1292 coil, charged my card and will not deliver Plumerville Arkansas Author: Sacramento, California RV Parts & Accessories: fridge house Plumerville, Arkansas

Mar 14 2017
Joe whatley Whatley roofing Joe called me to a house and walked the job with me. He asked for box gutter specifically, so i gave him a sample. He approved it with the homeowner then we installed. When it came time to pay he just didnt answer his phone. Plano Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Small Business Services: Joe whatley Plano, Texas