Your Search | direct buy club

1, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

2, Report #1319258

Jul 27 2016
GENERAC I spend 30 minutes trying to reach a LIVE person or Live Chat or any customer service (C.S.) person w/o success. The 800-852-9601 contact # on the website tells you for INVERTER genertaors call some other number. I cannot reach ANYONE for the normal emergency generator that most people buy.  Vergennes Vermont
Author: dartmouth, Massachusetts Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GENERAC Vergennes, Vermont

3, Report #1319225

Jul 27 2016
BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TOOK MY MONEY DIDN'T FINISH JOB TEMECULA California Author: CAMDEN, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TEMECULA, California

4, Report #1319217

Jul 27 2016
HCG Drops Direct Never received refund after order was cancelled Corona Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Weightloss Programs: HCG Drops Direct Internet

Jul 26 2016
Sears Vacations Sears Direct Access Deceptive practices without full disclosure Nationwide
Author: New York Resorts: Sears Vacations Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Ford Motor Company Beware when you buy a new 2016 Ford Expedition Dearborn, MI Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
k away our money not send the shoes samples do buy shoes from them they will not keep any of their promises they will just ri LODI.ES BIG FRAUD & SCAMMER & CHEATER elda alicante ELDA ALICANTE SPAIN Author: ny, New York Financial Services: lodi.es Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Special Financing Service LLCIntegrated Corporate Solutions They collected money yet done nothing as agreed Hamption Virginia Author: Jackson, Mississippi Income tax: DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Hamption , Virginia

Jul 26 2016
Plexus World Wide PWL *Plexusworldwide Plexusworldwide Liars, Cheat, Scam, Don't buy from, Continues to charge my card after canceling and changing cards. Complete Fraud! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Plexus World Wide Internet

Jul 25 2016
irsauctioneer.com/contact.html THE boss is John. he said he was done with me They buy and sell thing in an auction style Orient Author: Rossford , Ohio Liars: irsauctioneer.com/contact.html Internet

Jul 25 2016
Credico, Source Marketing Direct, Citipeak, AJG Direct, IXL, Skyline Promotions, Pinnacle Promotions etc Lied, manipulation, brainwash London Internet Author: Muffakim, Advertising / Deceptive: Credico Internet

Jul 25 2016
Carefree Boat Club Brian LaRue BE CAREFUL - Ripoff!! Took my money and damaged boat before I was able to pick up! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Florida Boat Dealers: Carefree Boat Club Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club Membership fraud Puerto Plata, DR Domincan Republic Author: Miami, Florida Resorts: Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club Puerto Plata,

Jul 25 2016
BLU products BLU cell phones Fraudulent advertised. Pathetic nonexistant customer service. You are to send in your phone and to BUY!!! a new one from them- They are a scam CONSUMER FRAUD Doral Florida Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: BLU products Doral, Florida

Jul 25 2016
best rates direct. lies, deceptive practices davison Michigan Author: owosso, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: best rates direct davison, Michigan

Jul 25 2016
AT&T Wireless My husband & I switched from Verizon to AT&T because we were told we were getting a better rate, they were to buy out our Verizon acct & pay early termination fees & we returned our phones & they now say they have no record, Tisa Johnson Dallas/Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Madame Bulldogs Not a breeder but a puppy mill, sick puppies, please don't buy from them central elgin Ontario Author: Mississauga, Ontario Dog Breeders: Madame Bulldogs central elgin, Ontario

Jul 25 2016
Direct Consulting Associates Lied to By This Company Solon Ohio Author: Plainfield, Illinois Employment Services: Direct Consulting Associates Solon, Ohio

Jul 25 2016
Empire Today Empire Direct Horrible Customer Service! North Haven, CT Nationwide Author: west hartford, Connecticut Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Yacht Club on the Intracoastal Canadians are NOT welcome Hypoluxo Florida
Sorry Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Yacht Club on the Intracoastal Hypoluxo, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Julie Lindberg Antiques Julie Lindberg Ebay Thief - Julie Lindberg will buy your antiques and scam you on Ebay Wayne PA Author: Seattle, Washington Antiques & Second-hand: Julie Lindberg Antiques Internet

Jul 23 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association Buyers Club University of Guns Ordered ,and received, targets w/o incidence. to purchase, I has to try a free trial membership in the NGOA. I have attempted calls to cancel the $38.+ monthly fee several times, with no results. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Regenes Lift Regeneslift Fraud!! Don't buy - they charge your CC without a single notice Tampa Internet
Author: nashville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Regenes Lift Internet

Jul 22 2016
Buy Cheap Socials Buycheapsocials.com liftoffsocial.com Scam site Internet Author: New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: Buy Cheap Socials Internet