Your Search | direct buy san antonio

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 28 2016
MediaOutlet.com Possibly Pirated DVD unknown Internet Author: San Ysidro, California Video Stores: MediaOutlet.com Internet

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 28 2016
Bridge crest known as drivetime Drivetime San Antonio Texas Nationwide Author: Poteet, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Bridge crest known as drivetime Nationwide

May 28 2016
Legging Army Selling defective products!!! Holey leggings! San Diego California Internet Author: Thousand Oaks, California Clothing Stores: Legging Army Internet

May 27 2016
Amp Audio Amp Audio Filing Bankruptcy - was a scam all along San Francisco California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephones: Amp Audio Internet

May 27 2016
Economy rent a car Force to buy their insurance Orlando Florida Author: San Marcos, California Auto Rentals: Economy rent a car Orlando, Florida

May 27 2016
Holonis, INC Holonis, Hayden Hollis, Richard Hollis Scammers, Fradulent, Dishonest, San Diego California
Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising Agencies: Holonis, INC San Diego, California

May 27 2016
Lewis Anderson This person was offering to buy my 4 wheeler for $3500.00 and also going to pay additional $30.00 for add on put on the computer,plus additional $1170.00 for the shippers to come and get to send to him. Internet Author: Black Hawk, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: Lewis Anderson Internet

May 27 2016
Square, Inc. fraud, fraudulent, committed fraud, illegal, criminal, not honest, dishonest, lied, liars, deceivers, game players, mind games, disgusting, ridiculous, piece of s**t San Francisco California
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square, Inc. San Francisco, California

May 27 2016
CREATIVE TRANSPORTION SERVICES SCAMMER HORRIBLE COMPANY DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY SAN RAMON CA Author: Alabama Trucking Companies: CREATIVE TRANSPORTION SERVICES Nationwide

May 27 2016
Direct Express They investigate the theft of my card and they totally dropped the ball did crappy investigation and now I'm homeless San Antonio Texas Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Accounting: Direct Express

May 27 2016
Marketing Pixie Miss Gemma Hentrich scam internet marketing services San Diego California Fake Claim by S4T Group, Jason Teck Author: San Diego, California Computer Marketing Companies: Marketing Pixie Internet

May 27 2016
Lewis anderson Lewis said he wanted to buy a netbook off me I said it was 150$ hr mails me a check for $990 saying to take 180$ for me and put the rest on amother check and give to someone elses, he's a bank scammer. Orlando Florida Author: MANCHESTER, New Hampshire Bad Check Writers: Lewis anderson Pocatello , Idaho

May 26 2016
Education Futures Corporation Doctrina Tutoring Defrauding employees San Diego Nationwide Author: san diego, California Education & Learning Centers: Education Futures Corporation Nationwide

May 26 2016
Stacy Tran | Cloud of Goods.com Ripoff Scam Writers San Francisco Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Desktop Publishing: Stacy Tran Internet

May 26 2016
Color Mania Paint Cory Jahromi Did Not Deliver Services, Will Not Refund Money, Will Not Communicate San Diego California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Motorcycles: Color Mania Paint San Diego, California

May 26 2016
Rejuvaderm Centennial Colorado Author: San Angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 25 2016
Paypal.com Scamming start-up companies san jose California Author: Xavier school for gifted children, California Loan Brokers: Paypal.com san jose, California

May 25 2016
El Toro Meat Market when you buy meat, the scale shows different weight from the actual weight, I pay for 3.62 Lbs, and got only 2.14. Humble TX
Author: Humble, Texas Food Stores: El Toro Meat Market

May 25 2016
UNDERGROUND ELEPHANT LEADS DBA ZIPQUOTE Worst lead supplier! san diego California Author: new rochelle, New York Internet Marketing Companies: UNDERGROUND ELEPHANT LEADS DBA ZIPQUOTE san diego, California

May 25 2016
Freedom Guitar / Dewey Bowen Freedom from good service and reasonable prices San DIego san diego Author: La Mesa, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Freedom Guitar San DIego,

May 25 2016
Elisthunter Took money. Provided no service san fransisco California Elisthunter refunded our payment Author: Weston, Florida Business Consulting: Elisthunter san fransisco, California

May 25 2016
linebarger goggan blair and sampson false accusation of traffic violation san antonio Texas Author: Tennessee Lawyers: linebarger goggan blair and sampson san antonio, Texas

May 25 2016
Plymouth Direct re: Spray Perfect Product Product back ordered 2 months, cancelled order, charged anyhow Montgomeryville PA Author: Thousand Oaks, California Beauty Products: Plymouth Direct re: Spray Perfect Product PA