Your Search | direct buy san antonio

Dec 03 2016
Altera pest control sales rep lied to get me on a contract for 4 services one time every 3 months and and told me removing mice and raths in attic is covered pleasanton California Author: San Jose, California Pest Control: Altera pest control pleasanton, California

Dec 03 2016
Helping Hands. Ministry. I tried to stop a payment to a company that has been deceiving me, and I have waited for sense 10/8/16 to get the money back, and I get a letter stating that they refuse to reimburse me the 289.00 dollars that I'm out. Who do they work for me or the Company that has been deceiving me? San Antonio Texas Author: Cooper, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Helping Hands Ministry

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
Diet Supplements - PM diet pills scam ripoff don't buy keep charging hard to reach Provo Utah Author: northbrook, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements - PM Nationwide

Hoverkicks.com childrens LED shoes Internet
Author: san Marino, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Hoverkicks.com Internet

Dec 03 2016
Angelo trucking and construction Robert Trevino Used me as a subcontractor with agreement to pay monthly. At the end he did not pay. San Angelo Texas Author: San Angelo, Texas Trucking Companies: Angelo trucking and construction San Angelo, Texas

Dec 03 2016
John Ricci US Angel Investors Ripped us off, fraud, liar, lied, deceptive San Francisco Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Investment Brokers: John Ricci Internet

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Dec 02 2016
Don Massey dealer-license.com Don Massey Don Massey SCAM Colorado Nationwide Answer to Complaint Author: San Diego , California Auto Advertising Services: Don Massey dealer-license.com Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
modlily/ paypal Rosewe, lulugal, rotita,chicme, twinkledeals fashionmia.they keep changing found them on facebook.7 San Jose Internet Author: Ventura, California On-Line Stores: modlily/ paypal Internet

Dec 02 2016
Touch Of Modern Knock off Merchandise San Francisco California Author: Chandler, Arizona Luggage & Leather Goods: Touch Of Modern San Francisco, California

Dec 02 2016
Existing Diet HYU:Diet HealthFulfillment San Diego CALIFORNIA Author: palm springs, California Drugstores: Existing Diet

Dec 02 2016
Diamante Cabo San Lucas If you read or hear anything negative about this Company, Believe it! Stay away from them. Cabo San Lucas Mexico Wow! Take a look at what's really going on here! Author: Eugene, Oregon Liars: Diamante Cabo San Lucas Cabo San Lucas,

Dec 02 2016
Buy Squad Deceptive Sales & Pricing Information Beaverton, OR Internet Author: Georgia TVs & VCRs: Buy Squad Internet

Dec 02 2016
Jenny Savage San Diego Houzz scam from Oslo, Norway Houzz Scam Interior Design oslo California Author: California Architects & Designers: Jenny Savage oslo, CA

Dec 01 2016
Silver ridge direct Movie night dvd Took my money Internet Internet Author: Rich Hill, Missouri Sales People: Silver ridge direct Internet

Dec 01 2016
PowerSellerDigital.com Bruce Cancel my order without any notice Internet Author: San Ramon, California Cameras & Video: PowerSellerDigital.com Internet

The Mallery Hall Collection The Mallery Hall Furniture Scam Loganville Georgia
Author: San Diego, California Furniture & Furnishings: The Mallery Hall Collection Loganville, Georgia

Dec 01 2016
Hotwire.com Hotel, ripoff, false booking San Francisco California Author: Chicago, Illinois Travel Agencies: Hotwire.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
Afactory Hub Afactory Studio Ripped me off of my money. I worked for them along with 12 others and didn't get paid.  Irving Texas Author: San Diego, California Infomercials: Afactory Hub , INC Irving, Texas

Dec 01 2016
Lyft Refusal of payment of funds earned San Fransisco Nationwide Author: Escondido, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
BuySellRam.com Buy Sell Ram Shipped the goods, Got a signature confirmation, But they never got the package Orlando Florida BuySellRam has promptly fixed the problem Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Business: BuySellRam.com Orlando, Florida

Lawrence Larry Loebe ventexan swindler estafador Puerto La Cruz Puerto La Cruz
Author: san cristobal, Alabama Auto Parts: Lawrence Larry Loebe Internet

Nov 30 2016
Avangatee Services, LLC Computer Fraud San Leandro California Author: Sorrento, Florida Computer Fraud: Avangatee Services, LLC San Leandro, California