Your Search | direct express pre paid debit cadirerd

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
AGERO FORMALLY CROSS COUNTRY AGERO HAS NOT PAID US FOR SERVICE. WE HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT BUT VOICEMAIL IS ALWAYS FULL NAMPA Idaho Author: NAMPA, Idaho Emergency Services: AAA-1 LOCK & KEY NAMPA, Idaho

Jan 16 2017
Revive Youth Cream OVL My Skin Scam Charged Debit Card Internet Author: Virginia Family Planning: Revive Youth Cream Internet

Jan 16 2017
Aerial services Scotland Aerial express, aerial and security services scotland, Aerial & Satellite Express, Low cost digital aerials & satellite charging for parts and services not supplied Glasgow Nationwide
typing error Author: daventry, Satellite Dish Companies: Aerial services Scotland Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Direct TV charged my account when i dont have account Nationwide Author: Porterville, California Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
express EXPRESS......... NOT Columbus Ohio Author: Yorktown Heights, New York Clothing Stores: express Columbus, Ohio

Jan 15 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma SCAM Ordered paid for T shirt . Frequent emails from SAM to say product in shipping - 3 months ,no way of contacting them apart from email and same replies New York New York Author: Palmerston North , Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Tee4CoolGrandma New York, New York

Jan 15 2017
Satin Youth or Sansanovich LLC SCAM Fraudulent withdrawals from my bank account via debit card St George Utah Author: garner, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Satin Youth Internet

Jan 15 2017
Tate Publishing Failed to deliver books after being paid Mustang Oklahoma Author: Scarsdale, New York Book Publishers: Tate Publishing Mustang, Oklahoma

Jan 15 2017
Early Beginning Child Care Incorporated Latonia Marshall daycare, pre shcool, Laurinburg North Carolina
Author: Alabama Daycare: Early Beginning Child Care Incorporated Laurinburg, North Carolina

Jan 14 2017
E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Harassment of relatives for payment of $200 in court filing fees and fines for the collection of $6.30 in toll charges. Note I have $16 credit with Denver Denver and Texa Author: Lakewood, Colorado Attorneys General: E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 13 2017
1956 paid insurance on unit, it flooded and rats ate my clothing, they refuse to pay baton rouge LA Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Attorney Generals: Bader Insurance

Jan 13 2017
ErosAds.com Eros.com all things erotic ErosAds.com Eros Guide Paid $50 to place ad as well Sent the copy of front and back of my drivers license to comply with the age verification. every city Nationwide Author: Sidney, Nebraska Advertising / Deceptive: ErosAds.com Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Hoverflex Hoverboard ordered and paid for as Santa gift for daughter never received Santa Barbara Internet Author: Middlesboro , Kentucky Sporting Goods: Hoverflex Internet

Jan 13 2017
Luis D Velez-Reyes took money we paid for Auto assist policy suppose to be covered til 2019 Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Auto Warranty: Luis D Velez-Reyes Columbus, Georgia

Jan 12 2017
My cash table Had me post their website to get paid. Internet Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Home Based Business: My cash table Internet

Jan 12 2017
Able Housing Valerie Gomez Wes handyman after 20 hours of work, materials out of my pocket and now four months later STILL NOT PAID! Rosewell Georgia Author: Dexter City, Ohio Home Improvements: Able Housing Rosewell, Georgia

Jan 12 2017
Metropcs Debit card fraud online payment Richardson,Texas Nationwide Author: Brecksville , Ohio Employees: Metropcs Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
U2 Fan Club Scam for Purchasing Pre-sale Tix U2 Fan Club Scam-don't waste your money! Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Ticket Sales: U2 Fan Club Internet

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Took my money from my debit card and never sent the product Internet Author: Edgewood, Texas Adult Web Site: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 12 2017
My cash table This page is advertised on the internet and on social networks, which pays to promote your page. That's a lie. I've tried to get paid and they do not. Those emails are fake! They have to stop lying to the people ... I'm going to send you the captures and see for yourself that it's a lie. Send the same to google a lawsuit because they are liars. Can i do a dispute?? Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys General: My cash table Internet

Freedom Trailers LLC Built Custom Trailers Willacoochi Georgia
Typical Response Author: Fenton, Missouri Manufacturers: Freedom Trailers LLC Willacoochi, Georgia

Jan 12 2017
Boost Mobile Im disabled on a fixed income.I jad my hrart set on a b[st ZTE max phone.easy for me to use see work. My phoneis my everything.isaved to pay 200 for that phone.I paid 45 dollar monthly fee and another 30dollars on cases andasccessories. ST JOSEPH Missouri Author: St.JOSEPH, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile ST JOSEPH, Missouri