DIRECT JAIL CALLS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: direct jail calls
There may be more reports for "direct jail calls"
For more results perform a general search for "direct jail calls"
Showing 1-25 of 24,245 Found Reports For more specific results for "direct jail calls"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 28 2017
The Custom Companies, Inc. customco.comThe Custom Co. The Custom Companies CDN Logistics, Inc. Choice Direct Logistics, Inc. Custom Global Logistics Inc. American Transportation Solution, Inc. Circle W Trucking Inc. Thieves, Sexual Harasment Settlement, Scamming Truckers, 322 days to pay, stip clubs and Bad Compnay to do business. 60164 Illinois
Author: Monroe, North Carolina Trucking Companies: The Custom Companies, Inc. 60164, Illinois

Mar 27 2017
Country Club Directory Will not refund your Guarantee Refund Lies to you, will not return phone calls or emails. Took my Money and Never did the service. Brooklyn New York Author: Surprise, Arizona Advertising Agencies: Country Club Directory Brooklyn, New York

Mar 23 2017
NEW ATLAS DEALS and FREEDOMPOP Stole $99.99 from me.I purchased a MiFi 500 internet device and 1-year LTE Internet from FreedomPop. On attempting to redeem the service the site would not activate. After many emails and phone calls to NEW ATLAS DEALS (Support Heros of Stack Commerce) and FreedomPop they just said they could not help and stopped all communacations. The MiFi 500 device has never shipped. Essentially I have been robbed of $99.99. Internet Author: White Rock, New Mexico Internet Services: NEW ATLAS DEALS Internet

Mar 22 2017
Direct TV We were out of town and finally just got back, my husband were looking at our bank account and direct tv charge us $442.37 without authorization.  Nationwide Question Author: Butler , Kentucky Attorney Generals: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Richmond Capital Group was created to support and empower small businesses, they are committed to serving customers with the smartest financing solutions and world class service. Richmond Capital Group believes in complete transparency for customers so they can make prudent and informed decisions on whether the product is a correct fit for their needs. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richmond Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: charlotte , North Carolina Credit Services: Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Richmond Capital Group a direct funder providing small business loan alternatives to small business owners who own existing businesses. Richmond Capital Group funds all types of businesses including those who do not qualify for traditional bank loans due to bad credit, limited credit history, high risk designation or any other reason. Richmond Capital Group does not require business plans. new york, New York

6, Report #1320031

Mar 21 2017
INSERT FROM JOHN ANNESE ARTICLE Author: Florida Cash Services: Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Richmond Capital Group a direct funder providing small business loan alternatives to small business owners who own existing businesses. Richmond Capital Group funds all types of businesses including those who do not qualify for traditional bank loans due to bad credit, limited credit history, high risk designation or any other reason. New York, New York

Mar 20 2017
Equip-Bid.com Inc The item I won in the auction was not there when I drove to pick it up the next day...then they wuold not return my calls/texts/emails or my money! Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas On-Line Business: Equip-Bid.com Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 20 2017
Paramount Property Professional The company is no longer answering calls, messages or emails Orlando Florida Author: warrenton, Virginia Property Management: Paramount Property Professional Orlando, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 20 2017
Cable box and modem, hddvrs.com, hddvrtv.com, Thornton Cable, DVR cable boxes Cable TV DVR company. I bought a DVR from them. It did not work. They refused to return phone calls or emails after purchase. Sent DVR back and did not receive a refund. Thornton Colorado Author: Salem, Oregon TVs & VCRs: Cable box and modem Thornton, Colorado

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 18 2017
UNITED TRANSACTIONS UNITED TRANZAMERICA Threatened to have my mom arrested and put in jail. Mob tactics, 600$ in two hours and the rest in 3 days. Mom called BS. Also called back and again threatened mom with jail and taking her car. Mom called BS again told them exortio I think the bees are up to something miramar Florida Author: Roanoke, Virginia Auto Repair Service: UNITED TRANSACTIONS miramar , Florida

Mar 17 2017
Dept of legal affairs & investigation John Sisti That I must send them $95000.00 Telling me that I need to paid them $500.00 or else I'm going to jail. Brooklyn New York Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: Dept of legal affairs & investigation Brooklyn, New York

Mar 17 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Like others complaining, never got cup I ordered, just the extra tops. No responce to emails or calls Internet Author: White Plains, New York Internet Fraud: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Mar 16 2017
Utopia Residences David Robb Taking investors funds and living off of it. No intention of building the ship. Beverly hills California Utopia Residences Calls the Report a Hoax Author: New York City, New York Boat Cruises: Utopia Residences Beverly hills, California

Mar 16 2017
Discount Chiavari Chairs Quick Ship Banquet chairs1stackablechairs.com chiavarichairca.tumblr.com Chiavari Chairs Direct I pay him for the chairs end he never dliver the chairs end never return the money all adressies are incorect and no one there Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Discount Chiavari Chairs Internet

Mar 16 2017
American Cash Awards Mike Anderson, Ira McLaughlin, J Williams Started receiving phone calls from this person in Jamaica telling me that i had won 8 million dollars and UPS will be at my home in 2hours and 45 mins. Cicero New York, Jamaica, Florida Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
American Residential Warranty This company is a complete scam, they do not repair nor replace anything, They will ignore your calls for service and take your money. Boca Raton, FL Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Warranty Companies: American Residential Warranty Nationwide

19, Report #1361961

Mar 15 2017
Card Member Services Robo calls to offer interest rate reduction on credit cards Atlanta Georgia Author: Seminole, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Card Member Services Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 15 2017
sunloan..vom Constantly calls for payment 1 day after due date!!! this is harassment at ot's worse. Oxford Alabama The answer is simple... Author: Alabama, Alabama Financial Services: sunloan.com Oxford , Alabama

Mar 15 2017
Medical services group Multiple solicitation calls each 10 minutes Nationwide Author: kemp, Texas Drugstores: Medical services group Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Richmond Capital Group RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Richmond Capital Group | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Richmond Capital Group is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Richmond Capital Group has quick and easy application submissions are made available on their website for client’s convenience. Richmond Capital Group working with clients on payment options to fit their individual needs. Richmond Capital Group knows your time is valuable and Richmond Capital Group takes pride in the speed in which you can obtain the necessary capital for your business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Richmond Capital Group a direct funder providing small business loan alternatives to small business owners who own existing businesses. Richmond Capital Group funds all types of businesses including those who do not qualify for traditional bank loans due to bad credit, limited credit history, high risk designation or any other reason. New York City, New York

Mar 14 2017
crown food cart Fraud All The Way will not return calls or email after payment Allentown Pennsylvania Author: monroe, North Carolina Manufacturers: crown food cart Allentown, Pennsylvania

Mar 14 2017
Ship A Car Direct Ship A Car Direct Will Take Your Money and Run! Toluca Lake California
Please reach out to us if you would like our help in getting this issue resolved. Author: Temecula, California Auto Shipping Companies: Ship A Car Direct Toluca Lake, California