Your Search | direct merchants bank account central hsbc

Jul 01 2016
Sony Play Station Network PSN Play Station Network locks your account and disable all access to the Play Station 4 when your account is hacked. New York Internet Author: Clifton Park, New York Internet Services: Sony Play Station Network Internet

Jul 01 2016
Leftonred Photography Middle Earth MediaLeftHarry Azaboi On June 9th 2016, I propose to my girlfriend at Central Park. It was a magical and beautiful day, I hire a guitarist and a photographer. Everything was perfect, my fiancĂ©e and I were happy. We couldn't ask for a better engagement experience, until the photographer (and owner) of Leftonredphotography decided not to deliver the photos. All the memories of that magical day are in his possession. I have tried numerous times without any success contact him via email/text/call even visited his office (which is a fake address on his website). Over three weeks have passed and still no photos. I was scammed, I ask myself Who would do such a terrible thing to a couple on their engagement day? I advice anyone who thinks about contracting Leftonred photography, beware of his business practices. New York city New york Author: New york, New York Photography: Leftonred Photography Internet

Jul 01 2016
ACE Settlement Department claim i had an account for a bank, been another branch for over 20 years Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Collection Agencies: ACE Settlement Department Internet

Jul 01 2016
U.S. Bank ,Convenient Cash, Convenient Cash, Pre Paid Debit Card. Crapolausb Closed my account, without notice, causing eviction. Not Sure Nationwide Their Right Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: U.S. Bank (Convenient Cash) Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Dfin Solutions, Alx, Lisa, Coby, Brian Dfin posed as as a company that found investors to loan money. Wire money to a Citizens Bank in a specified account. Total of $3050.00, $350.00 for an attorney fee, $2700.00 for the closing cost. Still asked for 6 months advance payments to complet the loan. Great Vallry Malvin Pennsylvania You were scammed - contact the police Author: Laurel, Indiana Loan Brokers: Dfin Solutions Great Vallry Malvin, Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2016
Apopka wastewater treatment Mayor Joe Kilsheimer. Apopka Florida,  Needs to account for the spread of illness cancer and Death of citizens .and the Familys that were destroyed for no reason.... Apopka Florida Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Government Services: Apopka wastewater treatment Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Dynasty Automotive LLC Nick Isernia Dynasty Auto Sales , dynasty automotive LLC , nick isernia, Nicholas isernia, Florida travel LLC , NCI investments, first class property management Fraud, crashed cars , investor fraud , bank fraud , Orlando Florida
Author: Titusville, Florida Auto Dealers: Dynasty Automotive LLC Nick Isernia Orlando, Florida

Jun 30 2016
CELLGICA Joanna Krupa/ A Plus Fulfillment Wife received this product and I asked the price? Went on line and read about all the rip offs! I called immediately! It was extremely difficult to cancel! Offer me $49.95 then $19.95 then 9.95 final offer! Was supposed to be $4.95! Took a firmness my voice rarely get to but go a cancellation #! Going to the bank to make sure! Oral scam ripoff! $129.00 a month if you aren't quick on this scam! Chatsworth California Author: Toledo, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: CELLGICA Chatsworth, California

Jun 30 2016
Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC16 MClelland RdSaint Cloud, MN 56303 My credit report shows I opened an account of some sort in 02/01/2016 when I don't even have credit score to apply for anything. I don't know what this is for. Saint Cloud Minnesota
Author: Freedom , California Unusual Rip-Off: Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Jun 30 2016
Central Loan and Administration HIDDEN FEES APPLIED Ewing New Jersey Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Mortgage Companies: Central Loan and Administration Ewing, New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
Consline I brought a oder off them for inmate calling on 6/29/16 and when it didn't work I contacted consline and asked for a refund they cancel my account after paying for it and didn't get to use it. Mexico or usa Internet
Author: Richlands , Virginia Correctional Facilities: Consline Internet

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
DermaFi also, Rejuven8 refused to refund the amount of $176.78, of which I was 1 day late of canceling, from bank account Franklin, Ohio Ohio Author: Swansea, Illinois Consumer Services: DermaFi Franklin, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Infinity Garcinia Infinity Garcinia Cambogia Sensation Garcinia Active Slim Diet Garcinia & Coffee Bean This company has fraudulantly proccessed transactions to my bank account.Tampa Florida Author: HOLLYWOOD, Florida On-Line Business: Infinity Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Century Link This comany allowed someone to use my stolen identity to open an account and then default on it to the point that it showed up on my credit report. Casper Wyoming Author: Wyoming Internet Services: Century Link Casper, Wyoming

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet 9 pages of ripoff sites Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
GREEN COFFEE GARCINIA ULTRA DIET FRUDULANT TRANSACTIONS ON BANK ACCOUNTS Scottsdale Arizona Author: West Babylon, New York Telemarketers: GREEN COFFEE Scottsdale, New York

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Amazon Amazon stealing gift card balance from account Nationwide Author: Sibiu, Alabama On-Line Business: Amazon Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Freeshipping.com Freeshipping.com has been trying to charge my checking account for the last 2 weeks, when I don't use them. And wish they would stop immediately. Internet
Reply: FreeShipping.com Customer Service Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Freeshipping.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
North Alantic magazine They are taking money out of my account after I have tried to cancel with them more then 10 times and then saying I can't and it not right Texas Author: Barnardsville , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North Alantic magazine Internet

Jun 28 2016
Central Credit Services False Debt Claim Saint Charles Missouri Author: West Olive, Michigan Internet: Central Credit Services Saint Charles, Missouri

Jun 28 2016
Beautiful Skin I am doing this for my grandmother. They keep charging her 189$ for 2 products that she didnt ecen order. She tried to stop this with her bank but it charged her bank. She doesnt want their stuff and will return it. She is on disability and she doesnt know what to do. Arizona Internet
Author: Joplin, Missouri Computer Fraud: Beautiful Skin Internet

Jun 28 2016
Secret Serums I responded to a free trial offer from Secret Serums. The free trial for the first 30 days. NOT TRUE. I got a charge immediately after 15 days instead of 30 days. They also said that I could not return if thwe package was opened. I called to cancel the order and they said they coiuld not. My charge account immediately. This company is a rip off. Lewiston Massachusetts Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Healthcare Centers: Secret Serums Lewiston, Massachusetts