DIRECT MERCHANTS BANK ACCOUNT CENTRAL HSBC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: direct merchants bank account central hsbc
There may be more specific results for "direct merchants bank account central hsbc"
For more specific results for "direct merchants bank account central hsbc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Light/mini in box Coventry GB They charged me 14.58 and .12 cents to my bank account and used my old bank account that was closed. How the h** did they do this. I'm upset Not sure And have no number Internet Author: Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Light/mini in box Coventry GB Internet

Jun 23 2017
KH Direct Media TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. The work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: KH Direct Media pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This Is Not A Scam Author: Louisiana TV Advertisements: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shark Finds | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At Shark Finds/ Kevin Harrington Inc they are dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising, new digital media. Company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. Shark Finds/ Kevin Harrington Inc is a Telly Award winning production studio where Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event in which all participants have an opportunity to personally meet Kevin and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
C & D financial Cheque in cash This company I actually worked for and was fired for no reason . I learned later that another employee had been stealing and instead of investigateING they just fired me cause I was new. I also had an account there for 30 years bit when I took out a small pay day loan I think to punish me they would go into my account before loan was due even 3 times a day causing me to have nsf charge's like vrazy Sault step marie Ontario Author: Saulthe step marie, Ontario Cash Services: C & D financial Sault step marie , Ontario

Jun 23 2017
bank of america risk department the 2 nms i cgt thr were chris i spk to wed am and roxanne i spk to thrsd am i am a victim of gang stalking of the sort where gangs are backed by establishment and law enforcement--- Nationwide Author: west hollywood, California Banks: bank of america risk department Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
KH Direct Media TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: KH Direct Media | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is the name of one of the departments and Shark Finds was the original title name of the DRTV campaign. These names have been used interchangeably within the Ripoff Reports. Simply, the organization is dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising and new digital media. It's KH Direct Media’s company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is a Telly Award winning production studio, Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Additionally, Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event, all participants have an opportunity to personally meet Kevin and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Media Outlets: KH Direct Media TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Direct Media is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AsSeenOnTV.pro | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. AsSeenOnTV.pro is a website owned by Kevin Harrington and operated by ASONTV. AsSeenOnTV.pro production company is dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising and new digital media. It’s the company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. AsSeenOnTV.pro production staff is a Telly Award winning studio where Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Additionally, Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event in which all participants have an opportunity to personally meet him and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, AsSeenOnTV.pro is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
ESN Direct Took my money without sending my product. SCAM ARTISTS! BEWARE: they may be changing their company name Scottsdale Nationwide. Arizona Author: Nazareth, Pennsylvania Coin Dealers: ESN Direct Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
TME MAGAZINE, NSS MAGAZINE When I checked my AMEX account I found 4 charges that I didn't order. STAMFORD Connecticut Author: OAK BROOK, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: TME MAGAZINE STAMFORD, Connecticut

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix Derma Genetix advertised the product but never mentioned the prices of the skin cream antiwrinkle and the eye cream, I was surprised when I was charged on my bank account but never been sent a receipt of the purchase via email so it caused an overdraft on my account, which is a bad business practice, second the products are just 15 ml in quantities , prices too excessive as compared to other brands, $ 73.85 and $94.77. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
Psychic readings by Sandy - Sandy Johnson-Mitchell Janie Johnson, Sandy Johnson Took my wife for everything she had and emptied our bank accounts.. Ask State Attorney's office to Prosecute.  Steubenville Ohio
Author: Ohio Psychic: Psychic readings by Sandy - Sandy Johnson-Mitchell Steubenville, Ohio

Jun 22 2017
ESN DIRECT COINS ESN, COLLECTABLES, COINS ESN COIN.... TO ALL THOSE OUT THERE DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!THEY ARE FAKE!!!!FRAUDULENT!!! AND I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY REFUND!!!!! Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Tukwika, Washington TV Advertisements: ESN DIRECT COINS Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
LMFX FOREX BROKERE It's for me a pure scam they never pay me , never give me my money back waiting for so long never have my money on my bank account but i did the witdraw like long time ago. I m sure they scam me , and i just want to let traders dont have same issue like i had. Internet
Author: montreal, Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: LMFX FOREX BROKERE Internet

Jun 22 2017
Myscarshop@aol.com James Car or Niyi Rioe led me to believe that I would get 170.00 from them but the catch is I had to send a Money order for 800.00 out of my account to this Niya Rice Niya Rice is in Conroe, Texas Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Sales People: Myscarshop@aol.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
Mediagemm Took $39.99 out of my checking account without authorization Internet Author: Galveston, Indiana Computer Fraud: Mediagemm Internet

Jun 22 2017
Networx The guy insulted me and got frustrated for my wanting to cancel the account Internet Author: Escondido, California Small Business Services: Networx Internet

Jun 22 2017
Direct Tv Agents of Direct Tv Attempted to bait and switch my account Dallas Tx Author: La verne, Alabama Cable TV: Direct Tv Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 22 2017
Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ellis Jeep/ David Ellis Jeep, David Ellis Dishonest upon making trade for new lease, did not disclose money owed on old lease having full disclosure on my account log in Glendale California Ellis Jeep make good on their deals Author: Los Angeles, California Motor Vehicle: Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep Glendale, California

Jun 22 2017
u travel guide ripped off my checking account 399.00 Internet Author: nelsonville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: u travel guide Internet

Jun 22 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE Unknown Withdrawal of $399 from my checking account via e-check. Check in someone else's name. Nationwide Author: Middleburg, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: U TRAVEL GUIDE Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Avast Internet Security The ticket ID for your record is: 845147-This concerns Ticket #838596,The amt. of $79.99 withdrew from my bank acct. on 5/26/2017, Serial #454384155 & another charge of $83.19 on 6/2/2017, Serial #440844287. I want the refunds returned back to me! Pisgah Alabama
Author: Pisgah, Alabama Computer Software: Avast Internet Security Alabama

Jun 21 2017
Scoresence Charged me 1 dollar for my report then after I canceled they took 39.95 out of my account less than a week late Internet Author: Coppell, Texas Realtors: Scoresence Internet

Jun 21 2017
Bloom and Associates Samantha from company making me pay 150 mth to them for a n account i already paid Trenton Illinois Author: Spokane, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Bloom and Associates Trenton , Illinois

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide