Your Search | direct merchants bank account central hsbc

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
Fidelity bank Dr nnamdi okonkwo They told me of it send them 950 usd for documents that I would get 4,500,000.00 Internet Author: Morrilton, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity bank Internet

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 23 2016
Worthpoint I am trying to cancel my account. They refuse to cancel it. Atlanta Georgia Author: Irvine, California Websites: Worthpoint Internet

Sep 23 2016
title transfer holding llc Jr Vacation consultantMarketing Direct Timeshares crooks takes 9900 dollars and does nothing ormond beach Florida Author: muncie, Indiana Timeshare Rentals: title transfer holding llc ormond beach, Florida

Sep 23 2016
HuskHawk, LLC Heather Sanders and Mark Reed Said they were bringing me up on Bank and check fraud. Phone is located in Kansas and Florida Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Collection Agencies: HuskHawk, LLC Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Why Not Lease It Stole money from my banking account. Manchester, NH New Hampshire Author: Wixom, Michigan Customer: Why Not Lease It Manchester,, NH

Sep 22 2016
Charity Leather aks Leather Merchants aka phil Sinner Ordered a jacket and two pair of chaps April of 2016 they continue to send me the wrong item I sent them back at my cost and I am now waiting on one jacket numerous attempts receive a check or the jacket has failed Phil keeps using big excuses like the warehouses for the warehouse is empty I don't even think he has a warehouse he is no longer taking my emails Internet leather Author: grand meadow, Minnesota Luggage & Leather Goods: Charity Leather Internet

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 22 2016
United Yacht Transport TRUSTED Business REVIEW: United Yacht Transport - best price beat guarantee in North America, only yacht carrier in the industry offering clients a 100% risk-free booking program where no upfront deposit is required. United Yacht Transport, premier direct yacht Transportation Company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. United Yacht Transport's primary routes include North America, Caribbean, Central America, Mediterranean, & Asia. United Yacht Transport dedicated to remaining most cost effective, safe & reliable yacht transportation solution available in the market today. United Yacht Transport's Risk-Free Booking Program expands on company’s dedication to providing clients with highest standards in yacht transportation. *UPDATE: United Yacht Transport pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. United Yacht Transport is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
United Yacht Transport Reply Author: California Shipping & Handling: United Yacht Transport TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. United Yacht Transport provides reliable, safe, cost effective yacht transportation. United Yacht Transport puts needs of clients first and is the only company in the industry not requiring upfront deposits. United Yacht Transport price beat guarantee ensures clients will be quoted the lowest rates. Ft Lauderdale

Sep 22 2016
Cybersource Authorize.net Cybersource created a duplicate merchant account and charged us monthly fees for 8 years San Francisco Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cybersource Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Lee County Adult protective services DHR refuses to help my elderly mother who is being abused and financially exploited by my brother she tells me he screams at her for spending her own money and makes her live a sheltered live my brother then lies about me and the dhr somehow believes him and they try to blame me they claim to help the elderly against financial abuse and verbal abuse opelika Alabama The dhr tries to confuse me by arguing with me my mother don't have financial issues he does he can't even manage his own checking account Author: United States, Alabama Government Services: Lee County Adult protective services opelika, Alabama

Sep 22 2016
glam beauty now on the go solutions glam beauty now ordered dr. fill in barber kit ....Account was debited on 09-04-2016..Never received product...Phone number listed 404-838-9461..goes directly to voice mail...no one will return calls Author: Brunswick, Georgia Beauty Salons: glam beauty now

Sep 21 2016
VITA Luminance offered free trial then a month later sent out 2 bottles and charged my account withouth autherization. theyve done this 3 TIMES! po box36368 St.Petersburg, Florida florida Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Beauty Salons: VITA Luminance Internet

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Cash Central Did not adhere to payment agreement I thought I was under Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Cash Central Internet

Sep 21 2016
Specialized Financial & Insurance Services Best Rate Financial & Insurance ServicesSourcepoint Financial & Insurance ServicesTBRC Direct Insuance ServicesBest Rate America Financial Services LLCBest Rate Direct Insurance Services LLCBest Rate Companies LLCOak Tree BrokerageAvion Online Ete EMPLOYMENT FRAUD SCAMMING INSURANCE AGENTS Internet Author: Park Ridge, Illinois Insurance Agencies: Specialized Financial & Insurance Services Internet

Sep 21 2016
Skylight NetSpendBofI Federal Bank Fraud, Stolen Account information Austin Texas
Author: Santa Ana, California Banks: Skylight Austin , Texas

Sep 21 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a trial offer of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. I paid $4.95 for each. The next thing I knew I was missing $97.83 from my checking account. When I called them I got the longest run around. They said I had to pay a restocking fee. I argued that and then they said they were making a special consideration and I could keep both products and they would refund the $97.83 to my account. I haven't received a dime from them. Pacoima California Author: Uncasville, Connecticut Telemarketers: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
Protection One Company States Account Past Due With Unauthorized Charges Wichita Kansas Author: Killeen, Texas Security Services: Protection One Wichita, Kansas

Sep 21 2016
Cash loan usa Frank Harris Charles moore They sent money to my account asked me to money gram back which I did and now saying they didn't recieve their money which was taking out of my account Cashloanusa.com Internet Author: Chepachet, Rhode Island Banks: Cash loan usa Internet

Sep 21 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Beautiful Eye CCBeautyLLC3RST*OPTIMUMEYEFLAWLESS SKIN CCBEAUTYLLC3 I saw an advertisement for he supplement Skinny Garcinia and the Skinny Green CoFfee Dietary supplements offering free samples to try out and consumers only pay the shipping cost of 5.97 per bottle and the bottles came shipped together. Later I received an email saying that my bank account would be charged 92.97 per bottle each month. San Diego California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 21 2016
CelloGica by Joanna Krupa n/a . was sent by A PLUS FULFILLMENTPO BOX 4387, Chatsworth, California 01313It's stem cell technology - Mac- 5 complex Keep sending cream,don't want them, don't want bill so I'm calling my bank, be on alert. Internet Author: San Diego, California Medical Laboratories: CelloGica by Joanna Krupa Internet

Sep 20 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Scammed money from me, made Withdrawals from my Bank Account without my permission!! Tampa Nationwide Author: Auburn , California Adult Care Facilities: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
First United Bank Durant Bank Beware of Mortgage Appraisals Durant Oklahoma Author: Durant, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: First United Bank Durant, Oklahoma