Your Search | direct merchants bank hsbc

Oct 31 2014
Quicken loans They said I was approved for a loan at 25,000and then sent me on a goose chase. I had to get a prepaid card after card because there was a a problem with the wire. Then a problem at my bank telling me they get this money back. 1400 later;( Pomona Ca Author: Oakdale, California Loans: Quicken loans Internet

Oct 31 2014
Kakiu card Bancorp bank Do not use this card all our money taken by fraud in 3 min Unknown Internet Author: Lakeside, California Credit & Debt Services: Kakiu card Internet

Oct 31 2014
Primerica REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Pasadena California *UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Multi Level Marketing: Primerica | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support. Nationwide

Oct 31 2014
federal reserve bank a middle eastern lady kept charging me for a free grant from the government and tried to also charge me for cancellation washington D.C. district of columbia Author: evans mills, New York State Government: federal reserve bank Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
US DIRECT EXPRESS COMERICA BANK DIRECT EXPRESS CANCELLED MY CARD WHILE I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF PAYING A BILL ,WITH WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION .THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE COULD NOT EXPLAIN NOR COULD THE SUPERVISOR .I WAS TOLD BY A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP THAT A NEW CARD WOULD BE SENT TO ME IN 5 TO 10 DAYS .SO WAITED 13 DAYS STILL NO CARD SO I CALED BACK ON 10/23 AND 10/27 THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ARE UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE AND THE SUPERVISORS AS WELL . FINALLY AFTER THE 13TH DAY I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO PAY $13.85 FOR A REPLACEMENT CARD THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SENT IN 2 DAYS . THIS IS A SCHEME THAT DIRECT EXPRESS IS DOING ALONG WITH THE BANK COMERICA , .DIRECT EXPRESS IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED THEY MUST BE REPORTED AND STOPPED. San Antonio, TEXAS Author: PENSACOLA , Florida Financial Services: Credit & Debt Services: US DIRECT EXPRESS Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
First Farmers Bank of Terre Haute In idiots, morons, inbred, j********, fools Terre Haute Indiana Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Banks: First Farmers Bank of Terre Haute In Terre Haute, Indiana

Oct 30 2014
ShopRTACabinets.com Shop RTA Cabinets, Inc.,Cabinets Direct,In Stock Cabinets,World Mark Cabinets This company takes $ directly from your bank account, but provides no product or refund. Elk Grove Village ,Chicago area, Illinois Author: N, Michigan Kitchens: ShopRTACabinets.com Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Oct 30 2014
Garcinia Advanced I called and cancelled autoship but you still get charged half price 38.71 If i lost any weight it's becaused i worked it off My bank account says Westminster CA Internet Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Celebrities: Garcinia Advanced Internet

Oct 30 2014
My Play Direct / MyPlayDirect Cancelled order, Terrible customer service, no response Internet Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Music Shops: My Play Direct Internet

Oct 30 2014
Bankers Life Ins. Canceled Policy, Still were pulling money out of bank autopay Melbourne Florida Author: Florida Sales People: Bankers Life Ins. Melbourne, Florida

Oct 29 2014
Synchrony Bank Synchrony Bank took over my credit card company and lowered my credit limit for no reason except for my credit score. I made my payments every month on time. Didn't miss one and they punished me for being a good customer. They had no excuse except for my credit score went down. I cut up my card. They will take over accounts from other banks and screw the existing customers. I would not trust them at all. It's a shame companies can be bought so cheap nowadays. But at least most people won't stay and put up with the BS. At least I didn't. And they wouldn't even own up to their own letter. They blamed the credit scoring company, like they didn't have a say in the decision. Poor, poor business ethics! Orlando Florida Author: Golden, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Oct 29 2014
Public Power & Utility of New Jersey Overcharged Red Bank New Jersey Author: Stewartsville, New Jersey Utility Companies: NJ Power Select State/Province

Oct 29 2014
Plymouth Direct Failed to ship and or deliver knee brace in the stated 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. unknown internet  Author: Macon, Georgia Medical Supplies: Plymouth Direct Internet

Oct 28 2014
Comerica Bank Direct Express Security Sucks Jackson Michigan Author: Brighton, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Comerica Bank Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
BANK OF AMERICA MR. Brian MoynihanBank of America®Email Corporate Office Headquarters, Charlotte, N.C.Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC.© 2014 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.AR72768/DD6A66 The Management of the Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters here In 100 N.Tryon St Charlotte, North Carolina Author: Pennsylvania Banks: BANK OF AMERICA Select State/Province

Oct 28 2014
First Third Bank Refund check cancelled and I was charged. Cincinnati Ohio Author: Spokane , Washington Banks: First Third Bank Cincinnati , Ohio

Oct 28 2014
Direct tv Hold cards without telling you. Internet Author: greeneville, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Direct tv Internet

Oct 28 2014
Ted Nusenow @ Iberia Bank - Terrible Loan Officer - MIA with no explanation - avoid - New orleans Louisiana Author: new orleans, Louisiana Mortgage Brokers: Ted Nusenow New orleans, Louisiana

Oct 28 2014
Direct Alternatives Final Trim Weight Loss Elenor and Manager Called to cancle and was spoken down to, they tried to make me feel stupid, and told I was liar. internet Author: Waukon, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Direct Alternatives Final Trim Weight Loss Select State/Province

Oct 28 2014
Plymouth Direct // Beactive I ordered the Be active brace on Sept 19,2014 and allowed the recommended time of 2-3 weeks for delivery. I did not recv the merchandise. I then called the customer service number for Plymouth Direct on Oct 20,2014 and was told that my order is placed on back order for 3 more weeks. I then requested to cancel. I got an email confirmation of the cancellation ( which is attached) Thank you for your order and your call. montgomertville pa Author: baltimore, Maryland Home HealthCare: Plymouth Direct // Beactive Internet

Oct 27 2014
Direct C-Cost INC celia white DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS THE COMPANY SEND ME A ACCEPTANCE LETTER AND A $1,997.87 CHECK AND WHEN I WENT TO DEPOSIT THE BANK CONFIRM ME IT WAS A SCAM ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NEW JERSEY Author: lancaster, South Carolina Shopping Centers & Malls: Direct C-Cost INC ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, Select State/Province

Oct 27 2014
www.licensedirect.com Company lists outdated license information, includes personal home addresses, will not remove listing Internet Author: Colorado Questionable Activities: License Direct Internet

Oct 27 2014
Ymax Oration SCAM - stated they were IRS and demanded Credit Card number or bank account number for payment or the Sheriff would arrest me Sacramento California Author: Redlands, California Credit Card Fraud: Yman Oration Sacramento, California

Oct 27 2014
Thrillant Spot ReservationSky Diving Perris Valley sky diving This is a Ripoff company - do not use Thrillant. They misrepresent themselves as a third party booking agency that gives you a discount. In reality, they charge you double what you could pay if you go direct. This was a terrible mistake for me and my family, please save yourself money and heartache and go direct to the attraction instead of allowing this company to rip you off. Dunwoody Georgia Internet Author: Oakville, Missouri Sports Teams & Clubs: Thrillant Internet

Oct 27 2014
Central Payment Corporation and Brandon Masai Central Payment did not abide with the terms of my 60-day trial contract and billed me for services and cancellation. Central Payment employee Brandon Masai called on my business in person representing credit card processing service. He told me that the agreement was a 60 trial period which he wrote on my contract copy. Within a few days I received a card terminal. I call Central Payment and said I didn't want to change and was given the address to return the terminal which I did and kept the tracking number for receipt. I was first told I would be refunded all fees charged to me within one week. I called again in 10 days to inquire about the credit of fees and was told they would not refund the fees. I have tried calling Brandon Masai but he does not answer the phone or return calls. The account was never activated but Central Payment continues charging my checking account fees. I have had to make arrangement with my bank to stop this rip.off. San Rafael California Author: Bishop , California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Central Payment Corporation San Rafael , California