DIRECT BUY SAN ANTONIO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: direct buy san antonio
There may be more specific results for "direct buy san antonio"
For more specific results for "direct buy san antonio"
Showing 26-50 of 92,769 Found Reports For more specific results for "direct buy san antonio"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 14 2017
Buy Exotic Fruits Buyexoticfruits.com THEY ARE THIEVES! ITS A JOKE AND A RIP OF, DO NOT WAIST YOUR MONEY BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK FOR THE JUNK THEY MAIL YOU AND THEY WILL AND THE OWNER WILL CURSE YOU OUT AND CALL YOU EVERY NAME IN THE BOOK. California Internet
Author: JOHNS CREEK, Georgia Food Vendors: Buy Exotic Fruits Internet

Aug 14 2017
Roscoe Properties Jason Berkowitz, One Eighty Construction This is a fraction of my experience: LIES, DISHONESTY, MANIPULATION, NEGLIGENCE, ENTITLEMENT, FILTH, MOLD, MORE MOLD, ROACHES, & SO MUCH MORE San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: Roscoe Properties San Antonio , Texas

Aug 14 2017
Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery Tim Marten in San Francisco ruined my friends face and body by doing several unagreed procedures.She had only excess skin that had to be removed due to skin injury. She agreed to have temple lift and facial skin lift with Dr. Marten. Timothy Maryen agr Botched, ruined face, brast sensation ruined, unagreed procedures, horrible mistake San Francisco California
public record Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery San Francisco, California

Aug 14 2017
radioshack radioshack.com, tandy, realistic employer theft, grand theft, stealing from customers, stealing from employees, misleading customers Internet Author: San Bruno, California Electronic Manufacturers: radioshack Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww fashions or Ellys world I ordered the professional steam flat iron for 49.95 and I have never received a confirmation or the product,, Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Woww fashions or Ellys world Internet

Aug 13 2017
T n T Auto Group Aron They sold us a car that they knew had problems and lied to us just to get us to buy the car Clayton New Jersey Author: Williamstown, New Jersey Auto Dealers: T n T Auto Group Clayton, New Jersey

Aug 13 2017
Allen K Brown Attorney in Monterrey Park. Bar #1701042 This attorney and his server act frudulently. They commit perjury by stating they have served summons when in reality did not. They claimed to have served summons when the alleged person served was in a meeting 30 miles away. This lawyer is an officer of the court and as such must be sanctioned. Motions for sanctions are being filed. This guy is unethical and violates all the rules of professional conduct. Monterrey Park California Author: San Pedro, California Lawyers: Allen K Brown Attorney in Monterrey Park. Bar #1701042 Monterrey Park, California

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
SensationalSeats.com Sensational Seats Double Selling Tickets Dont Buy From SensationalSeats.com Internet Author: Santa Monica, California Ticket Sales: SensationalSeats.com Internet

Aug 13 2017
Miss Asian Global beauty pageant san francisco California Author: stockton, California Beauty Pageants: Miss Asian Global California

Aug 12 2017
FIRST SALE GUARANTEED Desmond Ong DON'T BUY! RIPOFF! I REALLY BELIEVED IN THIS PROGRAM! I SPENT $500 I COULDN'T AFFORD! WHEN I ASKED FOR REFUND SEVERAL TIMES, I WAS IGNORED! Internet
Author: Waldorf, Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: FIRST SALE GUARANTEED Internet

Aug 12 2017
Best Buy / Geek Squad ----WARNING-----SCAM ALERT-------Refurbished Computers Warranty---- Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Manufactures: Best Buy Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Master Auto NYC - Jamica They are cheaters...sold me a car that had frame damage - was in accident and tricked me to buy by providing me with FAKE carfax report. I am stuck with the car. They are cheating people of their hard earned money...Now they changed they name from Masters to Prince but same owners running. Someone needs to investigate them and shut this business down. Jamaica New York Author: rockville, Maryland Auto Dealers: Master Auto NYC - Jamica Jamaica, New York

SVEIN TORE STORM MOE SVEIN, SVEIN TORE Internet
This is already settled. Author: San Carlos City, Legal Services: Lawyers: SVEIN TORE STORM MOE Internet

Aug 11 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Rosario IsnerosCustomer Service Customer Service Run around Cancun Internet Thank You For the Information! Author: San Jose, California Travel Agents: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

42, Report #1392095

Aug 11 2017
A Physician's Blend Back to BasicsArcadia Nutritional Services Rip-off for nutritional product - DON'T BUY! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fife, Washington Drugstores: A Physician's Blend Las Vegas, Nevada

43, Report #1392053

Aug 11 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I ordered Allegro face cream advertised using a celebrity. It describe to pay S/H only. It was a good product. I paid S/H. I called to be sure they did not charge me for more orders. Did not want to buy more.  Sherman Oaks California
Author: Aiken, South Carolina Celebrities: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

44, Report #1392036

Aug 11 2017
antonioshealinghands.com LLC, Antonio Silva, Keith A. Silva, Antonio Shea Accused me of being a Healer ~ VERY Vague Diagnosis ~ Asked me to Self Diagnose ~ Kept Repeating The Clock is not Ticking Yet ~ Kept Repeating Healing Takes Several Session Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: antonioshealinghands.com LLC Lorton, Virginia

45, Report #1391997

Aug 11 2017
Blue Host Company Unreliable, Charged Redemption Fee No Backups and My Website was Totally Lost Orem Utah Author: San Jose, California Web Hosting: Blue Host Company Orem, Utah

46, Report #1391994

Aug 11 2017
Davis and ASsociates Alton Davis and a*s. Debt collectors Houston,Texas with various call centers Nationwide Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Collection Agency's: Davis and ASsociates Nationwide

47, Report #1391932

Aug 11 2017
El Super Market, El Super Market ,San Fernando, CA., I'm not a counterfeit criminal! San Fernando California Author: San Fernando, California Supermarkets: El Super Market San Fernando , California

48, Report #1391928

Aug 11 2017
Direct Floor and Decor Scam Westminster Colorado Author: Estes Park, Colorado Building Products: Direct Floor and Decor Westminster, Colorado

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
Groupon.com Did not deliver product Chicago Illinois Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Telephones: Groupon.com Internet