Your Search | direct buy

Jul 19 2016
Gape llc Bsb auto rentals So a man using the name Ben Smith approaches people with good credit to buy cars for this so called company we are supposed to be investor's in. He has you fill out as this paperwork and contracts for a company that isn't really running. He then steals your cars and never makes any payment on them. Please email me at clmediumadvisors@gmail.com. His real name is Derrick and his whole family is in on the scam. They ate disgusting scum that will ruin your credit, make excuse after excuse to try to keep you from calling the police. Livonia Michigan Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Gape llc Livonia , Michigan

Jul 19 2016
Drivers Choice Oakland Park Al Szaraz Drivers Choice DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! oakland park Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Drivers Choice Oakland Park oakland park , Florida

Jul 19 2016
Salis Immunity Blend Essential Oil Salis Immunity Blend Essetial Oil(800) 840-3768800-838-9541 4535 S 2300 E Ste B, Salt Lake City, UT 84117 DO NOT BUY! Caution - They will steal $$$ fro you. Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Author: Middletown, New York Alternative Health: Salis Immunity Blend Essential Oil Internet

Jul 19 2016
Sears Parts direct Parts for appliances Internet Author: Kingsland, Georgia Appliances: Sears Parts direct Internet

Jul 19 2016
Dental Pro at Home.com Ordered this product and was never told about cancel in 8 days on a Free trail and luckly i did cancel with in 8 days but they said i had to mail product back to them so I did that too, Then 10 to 15 days afer that they , Dental pro at home , has chrged my redit card $ 94.30 for this product,,, I have disputed this witmy cdit card company to NOT pay. Everytime i call them they only say  OK, we will not send anymore to you. They will not discus the fact that they Stole my money. !!! DO NOT BUY this PRODUCT,,,,, Boulder Colorado Author: Maringouin, Louisiana Dental Services: Dental Pro at Home.com Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
CASHNETUSA...ALEX COOPER SCAM..WANTS YOU TO BUY A 150.00 ACTIVATION CARD UNKNOWN Nationwide Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania ORGANIZED CRIME: cashnetusa Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
RDN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP RED ALERT DON'T BUY !!!!!! THEY ARE CROOKS!!!!! DON'T BUY Plantation Florida They Scammed You??? Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Dealers: RDN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Plantation , Florida

Jul 18 2016
Excellence Auto Direct They have not fixed my heat in a infinty qx56 truck i purchased from them, nor replaced they floor mat as promised. This is all in the memo section on the check they cashed from me. Addison Texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Direct Addison , Texas

Jul 18 2016
SURUI CLOTHING purchased clothing worth 166.00 Canadian dollars.DONT BUY RIPP OFF NEVER RECIEVED THEM .EMAILED THEM MANY TIMES NEVER RESPONSIVENESS NUMBER DOESN'T WORK...BUYER BEWARE CHINA Nationwide Author: Comox British Columbia , British Columbia Specialty Stores: Clothing Stores: SURUI CLOTHING Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Beazer Homes, Long Lake Ranch Once you buy they are done with any semblence of customer service or care Riverview Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Builders & Contractors: Beazer Homes, Long Lake Ranch Riverview, Florida

36, Report #1292057

Jul 18 2016
Alternate Postal Direct Misleading, very low pay for honest work! St. Petersburg FL
Author: Massachusetts Newspapers – Magazines: Alternate Postal Direct Nationwide

37, Report #1272056

Jul 18 2016
Shop Miami Style Shopmiamistyle.com shop miami style LLC Stole my money, ignored emails, do not buy from here! miami florida Author: miami, Florida Clothing Stores: Shop Miami Style FL

Jul 18 2016
sied garcinia foxboro group inc company claimed free sample if i would pay for the shipping,no obligation etc, then took 44.00 and then 89.00 out of my disability account. I am a disabled vietnam vet and did not give permission to withdraw the funds. beware of this con.I told them the product did not work for me and desired not to buy any, instead cleaned out my acct without permission!! fountain valley California Author: Shannon, Georgia Alternative Health: sied garcinia fountain valley, California

Jul 18 2016
Cribbs Creek Outfitters I Would Not Buy A Turkey Hunt a Second Time Polkton North Carolina Author: Orangeburg, South Carolina Camps & Campgrounds: Cribbs Creek Outfitters Polkton, North Carolina

Jul 18 2016
hcg-drops-direct HCG Drops Direct is a Four Sail Inc. company 7056 Archibald Ave Suite 207 Corona,CA, USA 92880 I ordered via internet for a 1 x HCG 60 Day Program (Most Popular) (Bundle & Save!: I want to Bundle & Save! (See options below), Add Meal Replacement Shakes - Save $20.00: Meal Replacement Shakes +$39 ($59.00 Value)May 7 2016, Till now I have like 4 reminders, and still i did not receive the product . CA, Ca, USA Author: doha, Other Alternative Health: hcg-drops-direct , , CA

Jul 17 2016
ProBikeKit USA Pro Bike Kit USA DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!  United Kingdom Author: Skokie, Illinois Sporting-good Manufactures: ProBikeKit USA

Jul 16 2016
Garcinia now Took my money after my card was taken and used to buy this garbage California Author: Quakertown , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Garcinia now California

Jul 16 2016
Ticket Galaxy retail@ticketgalaxy.com My wife and I love to go to concerts from the 60's, 70's, 80's and well found out that the Doobie Brothers and the Fabulous Thunderbirds are going to be at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. So I go on line to buy them. Well I noticed that the tickets from ticket galaxy was $30 dollars more per ticket but we want to go. When I print the receipt I noticed they added a $7.50+ $68.00 admin or service fee to the tickets. I called service reps that work for this rip-off company and they said, well, you agreed. I told them I didn't see and I wouldn't have bought them if I would have seen those charges. Both women (nothing against women, for gods sakes) said there is nothing we can do for you, you agreed with the receipt. Windsor Connecticut Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jul 15 2016
Buy Squad Clear BAIT and SWITCH Oregon Oregon Author: Richmond, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Buy Squad Oregon

Jul 15 2016
Lowe's NEVER buy an appliance at one of these big box stores Cranberry Township Pennsylvania Author: Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania Customer: Lowe's Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Investment Brokers: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 15 2016
Experian Direct Experian deceptive, experian, ripoff, theft, poor customer service Texas Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Direct Internet

Jul 15 2016
K&R Auto sales dealt with sales person by name of ryan.. last name is unknown caution, do not buy from here, they sell junk, i have pulled 3 cars off this lot in a 10 day period all with issues... Auburn Maine Author: lewiston, Maine Auto Dealers: K&R Auto sales Auburn, Maine

Jul 15 2016
US direct protect Social me car insurance policy and then did not include the terms that we had previously discussed Costa Mesa California Author: Winter Park, Florida Auto Warranty: US direct protect Costa Mesa, California

Jul 14 2016
Earl Peterson EM sale Auto Ebay seller ID emsalesauto (-1 ) buy car $8500 paid deposit $5200 cut all conection Huston TX Texas Author: miami, Florida Motor Vehicle: Earl Peterson Nationwide