Your Search | direct buy

Jan 09 2017
Best Buy AKA Horrible Buy Horrific Experience, Rude Manager, Disappointing Experience, Disaster, Bad Trip, Misfortune Chesterfield Michigan Poor baby!!! Author: Chesterfield, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Chesterfield , Michigan

Jan 08 2017
MHVILLAGE owned Riverwoods Over 55 Manufactured Home Park RIVERWOODS OVER 55 MFG HOME PARK FULL OF CRACK HOUSES AND PROSTITUTES N PARK MGMT AND OWNER MY VILLAGE DOES NOTHING. DON'T BUY AT ANY MY VILLAGE PARK NATIONWIDE!!! Riverhead and NATIONWIDE Utah? Author: Riverhead, New York Mobile Home Parks: MHVILLAGE owned Riverwoods Over 55 Manufactured Home Park Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Buy Marine Covers.com Not honor warranty Internet Author: Winchester, Indiana Boat Marinas: Buy Marine Covers.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
Warranty Direct Warranty Direct Insurance Services Fraudulent Warranty/Bait & Switch Nationwide Author: Liberty Twp, Ohio Auto Warranty: Warranty Direct Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
viking van lines missing a 50 flate screen tv. and damage some chairs buy taping the wood. internet Author: Navarre , Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: viking van lines Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
RR Auction REVIEW: RR Auction commitment to total customer satisfaction. 100% Lifetime Guarantee of authenticity. RR Auction focused on providing highest prices for consignors. Buy and sell with the confidence… confidence from 30 years of experience and customer satisfaction. Amherst, New Hampshire Boston, Massachusetts *UPDATE: RR Auction pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RR Auction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BOB EATON is Associated with PSA DNA Author: UP, Pennsylvania Auction / Liquidators: RR Autograph Auctions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, 100% lifetime guarantee of authenticity. RR Autograph Auctions, is America’s Premiere Autograph Auction House Amherst, New Hampshire

Jan 05 2017
Gloss Motive Advertised price for CBD Oil $37 per bottle, Buy 3 get one free. This was a lie when order went through said also charging for 4th bottle. No itemized bill nor a Total on receipt. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Schenectady, New York Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 05 2017
AAA ENGINES Saved money at first and the paid enough to buy a new motor Laytonville California Author: Willmar, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: AAA ENGINES Internet

Jan 04 2017
XSITEPRO Paul Smithson He must of shutdown the company because my registration is no longer valid. I tried to install the software no problem there but when I went to plug in the registration. Which is says right on his site What Happens If I Need To Reinstall? Do I Have To Buy a New License? You can use the download link and your registration code to reinstall XSitePro as many times as you need. If your PC crashes, dies, gets stolen or even blows up, you can always reinstall onto another PC using your original license code. Nationwide
Author: , Pennsylvania Computer Software: XSITEPRO Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Diet Supplements Direct WI none known except that this was supposed to be a FREE trial for SUPREME Garcinia Cambogia Free bottle of this product Garcinia Cambogia and I was charged 99.95 (USD) 138.62 on my MC New York Ontario, Canada M3J0J8 Nationwide Author: Errington British Columbia, Alabama Alternative Health: Diet Supplements Direct WI Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
lucky.warm (30,356) THIS IS A EBAY SELLER LIED RIPPED ME OFF UNKNOWN COUNTRY CHINA Dont buy from China Author: LOCUST GROVE, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: lucky.warm (30,356) Internet

Boardwalk Buy Ripoff, no phone number, generic emails Internet
Author: Core, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Boardwalk Buy Internet

Jan 04 2017
Punch tv networks Charged 52 dollars to buy stock in thier company Internet Author: Forestville, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Punch tv networks Internet

Jan 03 2017
Dunkin Donuts You were told if you buy a travel cup your refills will be $.99 this is not true Canton Nationwide Author: , Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Dunkin Donuts Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Eros Guide To Escorts They banned me for no good reason. I was with them for over 23 yrs as an advertiser. One girl was mad that I would not buy extra's in ads from her. USA https://www.erosads.com/ Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Strippers & Dancers: Eros Guide To Escorts Internet

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Whether you are a company looking to sell more to the government, or a government agency trying to find a better deal, SmartProcure is an incredible resource to help both companies and agencies buy and sell smarter.*UPDATE: SmartProcure pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure uses procurement data and intelligence for better decision-making. Smart Procure provides the most comprehensive, high-quality government purchasing data; powerful, easy-to-use analytic and reporting tools; and a nationwide information sharing platform to enable easier and more efficient government procurement. smartprocure.us Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 02 2017
One Dream Athletics One Dream Clothing Typical instagram athlete scam. They ask you to be an ambassador for their clothing, then tell you that you have to purchase something first. Upon which they will send you a promo code to give out to your friends and family. They say they will pay you on every piece of clothing. Once you buy something, they never send the code or clothes. Internet
Author: Somewhere, New York Sporting Goods: One Dream Athletics Internet

Jan 01 2017
Usabenets.gov Nancy Banks OD#vr385528 called me 12-28-16 told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 chargrd me $4.00 fee gave me phone number 316-226'9226 never received anything is it possible to look any further to see if she can be held responsible for th She called me told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 charged me $4.00 fee said it would be direct deposited into my bank account now Im afraid they are going to attack my bank account anytime and clean me out of funds unknown I believe inter It's a scam Author: Middleburg, Florida Government Worker: Usabenets.gov Internet

Jan 01 2017
WWW.EMAILFLO.COM I BUY FROM OFFICIALEMAILMARKETING RODNEY GREY WE MAKE DEAL THAT I BUY EMAILFLO.COM TOP EMAIL MARKETING WWW SITE I PAY 4 000$ I DONT GET ANY HELP FROM SELLER THEN I TRY TO CANCEL THE DEAL AND I TRY TO GET MONEY BACK DONT WANNA SEND YOUR MONEY OFFICIALEMAILMARKETING.COM WAS. CANADA BC Internet Author: Vantaa, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: WWW.EMAILFLO.COM Internet

Dec 31 2016
Accountnow Inc, BANCORP, and Metabank RIPOFF! My first direct deposit into this account they have had it 4 days evertime i call they say 24 = 48 hrs San Ramon California AccountNow Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: Accountnow Prepaid Debit Card Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Brinks perpaid card and Netspend there was a freeze on my funds brinks mailed me a new card that hadn't arrived by my payday (direct deposit) so the company to me to purchase a netspend prepaid card and brinks would load my money to the netspend both are from the Bofi federal bank when i tried to activaite my netspend card to have money exchanged the netspend company said in order to download my from my brinks account they would need me to scran my ID#,S.S3 card and a current bill with my address to activaite card when i explained i can't do that i was told that my funds wouldn't be availble to me until 1/4/2017 internet Author: woodstock, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Brinks perpaid card and Netspend internet

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 30 2016
High Class Universe I ordered 2 dog banks (buy 2 get free shipping) on Dec. 12th,2016. The order was charged to my card account and I never received it. I emailed the company and never got a response. Internet Author: Fawnskin, California Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 30 2016
Best Buy Worst Delivery and Customer Service-EVER Northridge, California Nationwide Author: Sherwood Forest, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Nationwide