DIRECT BUY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: direct buy
There may be more specific results for "direct buy"
For more specific results for "direct buy"
Showing 26-50 of 58,925 Found Reports For more specific results for "direct buy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 14 2017
Homes direct of Sacramento took large sum of money, didn't order for months. still haven.t delivered six months later Sacramento California Author: Mokelumne Hill, California Manufactured Home Dealers: Homes direct of Sacramento Sacramento, California

Aug 14 2017
cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless CRICKET LOCKED MY PERSONAL DEVICE PURCHASE AND PAID OFF AT BEST BUY AND WONT UNLOCK IT EVEN WHEN THE PHONE NEVER BELONG TO THEM.. THEY ARE HOLDING MY PHONE HOSTAGE atlanta Georgia Author: SAN DIEGO, California Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless atlanta, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
Nartive Deodorant Does not stand behind their product....DO NOT BUY Author: West Haven, Connecticut Beauty Products: Nartive Deodorant Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
KRCS Group Ltd. Rude and sarcastic, smile as you buy, smirk as you complain, and simply disdain consumer law Nottingham Nottinghamshire Author: Nottingham, Other Computer Stores: KRCS Group Ltd. Nottingham,

Aug 14 2017
99Floors.com 99centfloors.comGC SUPPLY .comGeneral Contractor SupplyDavid Belovicz DO NOT BUY FLOORING FROM 99 cent Flooring in Pompano Beach FL. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Aventura , Florida Manufacturers: 99Floors.com Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Quick Trim Diet Labs I ordered QuickTrim Garcinia with the understanding I could try evaluate at no cost for 2 weeks. Bottles of 2 different products were received but contained common ingredients in products I now. They wanted me to return the products in original shipping package or be charged $19.95 for each. Do Not Buy from Quick Trim. Tampa Florida Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Drug Manufacturers: Quick Trim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Buy Exotic Fruits Buyexoticfruits.com THEY ARE THIEVES! ITS A JOKE AND A RIP OF, DO NOT WAIST YOUR MONEY BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK FOR THE JUNK THEY MAIL YOU AND THEY WILL AND THE OWNER WILL CURSE YOU OUT AND CALL YOU EVERY NAME IN THE BOOK. California Internet
Author: JOHNS CREEK, Georgia Food Vendors: Buy Exotic Fruits Internet

Aug 13 2017
T n T Auto Group Aron They sold us a car that they knew had problems and lied to us just to get us to buy the car Clayton New Jersey Author: Williamstown, New Jersey Auto Dealers: T n T Auto Group Clayton, New Jersey

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
SensationalSeats.com Sensational Seats Double Selling Tickets Dont Buy From SensationalSeats.com Internet Author: Santa Monica, California Ticket Sales: SensationalSeats.com Internet

Aug 12 2017
FIRST SALE GUARANTEED Desmond Ong DON'T BUY! RIPOFF! I REALLY BELIEVED IN THIS PROGRAM! I SPENT $500 I COULDN'T AFFORD! WHEN I ASKED FOR REFUND SEVERAL TIMES, I WAS IGNORED! Internet
Author: Waldorf, Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: FIRST SALE GUARANTEED Internet

Aug 12 2017
Best Buy / Geek Squad ----WARNING-----SCAM ALERT-------Refurbished Computers Warranty---- Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Manufactures: Best Buy Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Master Auto NYC - Jamica They are cheaters...sold me a car that had frame damage - was in accident and tricked me to buy by providing me with FAKE carfax report. I am stuck with the car. They are cheating people of their hard earned money...Now they changed they name from Masters to Prince but same owners running. Someone needs to investigate them and shut this business down. Jamaica New York Author: rockville, Maryland Auto Dealers: Master Auto NYC - Jamica Jamaica, New York

Aug 12 2017
Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection and Testing Services Inspector Missed Key Items, Cost Us Money to Repair. Management Refused to Refund Us Any Money Bangor Maine A word to the wiser Author: Belgrade,, Maine Personal Services: Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection Bangor, Maine

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

41, Report #1392095

Aug 11 2017
A Physician's Blend Back to BasicsArcadia Nutritional Services Rip-off for nutritional product - DON'T BUY! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fife, Washington Drugstores: A Physician's Blend Las Vegas, Nevada

42, Report #1392053

Aug 11 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I ordered Allegro face cream advertised using a celebrity. It describe to pay S/H only. It was a good product. I paid S/H. I called to be sure they did not charge me for more orders. Did not want to buy more.  Sherman Oaks California
Author: Aiken, South Carolina Celebrities: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

43, Report #1391928

Aug 11 2017
Direct Floor and Decor Scam Westminster Colorado Author: Estes Park, Colorado Building Products: Direct Floor and Decor Westminster, Colorado

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
LEGAL LINK INC. Lee Usher We hired Mr.Usher or Legal Link to represent us in a divorce case he presented himself as a attorney and a private investigator well in no way shape or form is he a attorney he runs a ad in the Thrifty Nickel paper a local Atlanta paper where you can place ADS for services and buy and sell items ad advertises a divorce for $249 , We paid him $350 he stole the money and did nothing, and we found out he's not a attorney Atlanta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: LEGAL LINK INC. Savannah, Georgia

Aug 10 2017
Boardwalk Buy Boardwalk Buy is a ripoff web site Toronto Canada Internet Author: miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Boardwalk Buy Internet

Aug 10 2017
Car & Credit LLC Complete Liars DO NOT BUY HERE!!!! Bay City Michigan Financial Genius Author: Sebewaing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car & Credit LLC Bay City, Michigan

Aug 10 2017
JOSEPH MOREAU ,mbostonterrierpuppies.com/ We were going to buy a Boston Terrior puppy from them..We went to Walmart last night and qired him $600 for the pup.And now they dont answer emails,texts or phone. Cleavland Ohio Internet
Author: PENFIELD, New York Dog Breeders: JOSEPH MOREAU Internet

Aug 09 2017
Union Supply Direct No items for Jews or Christians Internet Author: tacoma, Washington Consumer Services: Union Supply Direct Internet

Aug 09 2017
Clear Skyn CSI*KULROOT, A'Lasche, COALCOSMETICS I agreed to pay $4.95 for the shipping of a free sample of face cream. Clear Skyn charged my credit card $89.96 twice. I never agreed to buy the product, only the sample. Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Skin Care: Clear Skyn Internet