Your Search | direct buy

Sep 14 2016
Reserve Orlando Reserve Direct A Big Rip Off, triple check the fine print! St Louis, Missouri Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Ticket Sales: Reserve Orlando Internet

Sep 14 2016
Sales Associate , sales-associate.com/ Sales Associate newlead.org Do not buy leads or get appointments set from this company McKinney Texas McKinney Texas Author: Ruskin, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Sales Associate McKinney, Texas

Sep 13 2016
LighteningLemon.Com Lightening Lemon I placed and order with this company over 10 days ago totaling $58.00 dollars! I've emailed them on several occasions I've received no reply and no product! Please do not buy from this company it is a fraudulent company. I am working with the police to get them removed and froind out where they are located! To see if we can proscecute. Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Advertising Agencies: LighteningLemon.Com Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Direct TV Cydcor llc Direct tv Did not meet bundle agreement Nationwide Author: Amelia, Ohio Cable TV: Direct TV Internet

Sep 13 2016
Survival Frog ALERT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY Internet Author: Los Angeles , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Survival Frog Internet

Sep 13 2016
Colorado Technical University I want to join in in the class action lawsuit against CTU for withholding federal funds for education from us. I've been attending there for 4 years now and have one off their higher one accounts for stipends To Be direct deposited in. In early Augus They have mishandled my federal education school loans. Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Author: Batavia, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Colorado Technical University Internet

Sep 13 2016
US garnet fedrl grant dept Garin Scott calls from a private number saying he's from the US Garnet federal grant dept and won $9800 of a grant but you have to be unemployed and use the money to pay off a loan, credit cards where to buy a car. He won't give you his number but insist Scamming people to pay a fee to receive grant money Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Fort Pierce, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: US garnet fedrl grant dept Dist of Columbia

Sep 12 2016
LexMod Sugar Stores DO NOT BUY, poor quality, poor customer service, cheap materials, falling apart, structurally unsound, fading materials. Internet
Author: Marion, Iowa Furniture & Furnishings: LexMod Sugar Stores Internet

Sep 12 2016
Direct Buy Travel Travel by Direct BuyDirect Buy Deceptive and deceitful Nationwide Author: Euless, Texas Travel Agencies: Direct Buy Travel Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Dixie Waite On May 26, 2016 Dixie Waite sold my ex boyfriend and I one of her Savanahs at six weeks. She had called us before we even completed purchase of the kitten stating that she had been robbed and abandoned by her ex boyfriend and that she needed money to provide for her many young children. She offered to give us the kitten at six weeks at a lower price. Then, after we picked up the kitten she even was trying to throw on us a deal to buy her sick cats at a cheap price as well. Because her home smelled horrible of animal secretions we hurried out her home and nevered purchased anymore of her sick cats. One of the cats she tried to sell us had something oozing out of her eyes which made us nervous and cautious. The very young kitten she sold us had to have a lot of attention since it was taken from its mom at an early age. It even got sick with diarrhea so I had to stay home everyday until it felt comfortable which I don't regret. Now, since I am no longer with my boyfriend I tried to explain to Dixie that the kitten she sold us is in my custody as my service animal and asked Dix if she would send me the kittens Tica papers, she changed her number as well as blocked me from Facebook. Savanah Internet
Author: Shandaken , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Dixie Waite Internet

Sep 10 2016
City Furniture Complete Rip Off. DO NOT BUY FROM THERE!!!! Stuart, FL Nationwide
Author: Palm City, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: City Furniture Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Cash advance/ los California 139 brian davis #1-818 -627-6864 He got 200.00 from me then wanted 200.00 more because of out of state but always went buy ohone number and my phone is out of stateso im not hetting lone because i want send 200.00 more Cash advance California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Adult Web Sites: Cash advance/ los California California

Sep 08 2016
Edgestar Living Direct Product DOES NOT WORK! The unit was replaces and still failed within months Austin Texas  Author: La Quinta, California Appliances: Edgestar

Sep 07 2016
Samsung samsung parternerd with att in deal where buy 2 cellphones w/ new service, then get a tv.free. new york city new york south korea problem solved Author: glendale, Arizona Questionable Activities: Samsung

Sep 07 2016
AFC Home Club Craig PowellAmerica's First Choice Home ClubPersonal Account Representative866.242.0629 Ext 8707678.389.8707 (direct line)1337 Canton Rd. Suite BMarietta, GA 30066craig@afchomeclub.com Cancellation Policy is a lie. Marietta Georgia Author: Hercules, California Advertising / Deceptive: AFC Home Club Marietta, Georgia

Sep 07 2016
Direct Incorporation Direct Incorporation Misleading Product/Service Info to charge you twice, save your money don't use them for ANYTHING Ann Arbor Michigan
Author: Brooklyn, New York Small Business Services: Direct Incorporation Ann Arbor, Michigan

Sep 06 2016
Choice Privileges point program is an intentional deception All kinds of barriers, conditions to their buy 2 nights and get 1 free advt. Nationwide Author: Murrayville, Georgia Lodging: Choice Hotels Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Direct Buy Travel Ripoff Scottsdale Arizona Problem Fixed Author: Mesa, Arizona Cruise Ships: Direct Buy Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 05 2016
Clickquotesave.com Paul Galante Bought via contract 30 Annuity Leads. Contract guaranteed 5-10 days max for delivery. after numerous delays Mr Galante substituted direct mail leads for my actual leads and refused conttact thereafter Boulder Colorado Feedback from Client Tom Beinar. Author: Carmichael, California Customer Leads: Clickquotesave.com Boulder, Colorado

Sep 04 2016
yp marketing solutions Deceptive & unethical practices when you don't buy ads halethorpe maryland Author: halethorpe, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: yp marketing solutions Maryland

Sep 03 2016
Thomas Antoni Anthony Zampetti , Thomas Antoni Pretends to be millionaire and has the money to buy Luxury waterfront home Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton , Florida Liars: Thomas Antoni Anthony Zampetti Internet

Sep 02 2016
lakeshorerv ka S&Srv centere inc DO NOT BUY AN RV FROM LAKESHORERV. RIP OFF Muskegon Michigan Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma RV Dealers: lakeshorerv Muskegon, Michigan

Sep 01 2016
Direct Gardening For Your Own Sake, Don't Bother Bloomington Illinois Author: West Orange, New Jersey Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington , Illinois

Sep 01 2016
Best Buy Best buy HIDDEN INTEREST CHARGES, IN STATEMENTS Fort Myers Nationwide Author: Lehigh, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Best Buy Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Butch Oustalet Chevrolet Cadillac Pascagoula, Mississippi Liars and don't hold true to their word to fix things on a car when you buy it Pascagoula Mississippi Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: Butch Oustalet Chevrolet Cadillac Pascagoula, Mississippi