DIRECT BUY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: direct buy
There may be more specific results for "direct buy"
For more specific results for "direct buy"
Showing 26-50 of 59,291 Found Reports For more specific results for "direct buy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 11 2017
Estes Services Estes Heating and Air Friends, dont let friends, buy new A/C's Atlanta Georgia
Author: Acworth, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Estes Services Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 10 2017
att u verse direct tv i was misled by josh a scam artist that works for you all sanford Nationwide Author: SANFORD, Florida Cable TV: att Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Listen Clear They scammed my disabled father Savannah Georgia In general, it is not a rip off Author: Timmins, Ontario Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Savannah, Georgia

Oct 10 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Oct 09 2017
OnlineCarReport.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: OnlineCarReport.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. OnlineCarReport.com provides high quality vehicle history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a vehicle. OnlineCarReport.com provides the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. OnlineCarReport.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help with any questions you may have. OnlineCarReport.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. OnlineCarReport.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30-day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose OnlineCarReport.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Advertising Services: OnlineCarReport.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnlineCarReport.com is here to help make sure that customers don't get ripped off when you buy a used car. Shopping for a used car can be a real challenge – traditionally, the seller knows more about the car than you do. OnlineCarReport.com changes that by giving you access to information about that particular vehicle you wouldn't otherwise be able to find easily. Montgomery, Alabama

Oct 09 2017
U S Direct Express Poor Customer Service Shouldn't Provide Service For Social Security Benefits San Antonio Texas Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Financial Services: U S Direct Express San Antonio, Texas

Oct 09 2017
countertopdiscounts.com countertop discounts Not Real a Company, No Stores, No Locations, Not Licensed Don't Buy From Them Tampa Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Kitchens: countertopdiscounts.com Internet

Oct 09 2017
coinbase.com coinbase Company won't release my funds so i can close acct. Ripping my off. Cannot buy sell or transfer money out. Ask me to verify acct and id, but can't due to their shady practice. Keep trying to verify by drivers lic,photo,selfie, live camera which i bought specifically to use and still won't verify. i just want my money and get away from these crooks. San Francisco California.
Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Internet Services: coinbase.com Internet

Oct 09 2017
Professional Learning Institute Business Building Coaches - E-commerce coaches - buy on this call or goodbye Bothell, Washington Internet Screening Author: Houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Learning Institute Internet

Oct 08 2017
M.O.B.E. (My Online Business Education) Matt Lloyd - income primarily from recruiting new consultants, pushed to go into debt to buy highest position ($60K) to get full commissions - Windermere Florida Author: West Saint Paul, Minnesota Adult Career & Continuing Education: M.O.B.E. (My Online Business Education) Windermere, Florida

Oct 08 2017
TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insurance Cancel my car insurance leaving me without insurance and use of car to go to work. They're sales representatives took all of my information regarding my travel to work and now they are saying I travel execessively. 30 miles a day five days a week. Other than that I go to the supermaket down the street from my house. They took my money and won't return after I've found a better well known insurance company. Jericho New York Author: Hempstead, New York Car Insurance: TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insruance Jericho, New York

Oct 08 2017
Rosland Capital Santa Monica CA I bought gold and silver for 45,000$ in Nov. last year. Found out from 3 gold shops it is only worth 18,000$. It was a total scam. They never even told me what the spread was. They said the gold was from Switzerland. FOUnd out it was from the SOlomon Islands. THey said they would buy it back form me at the same or better price, but I totally do not believe them based on all the complaints about them I read on the internet. It was a scam;. santa Monica California Author: San Antonio, Texas Brokerage Companies: Rosland Capital Nationwide

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

39, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Beaute-Lift Do NOT buy the products. When I ordered these products online, I was not told I must cancel after doing the “14 days trial” and that I agree on Term and condition. It showed that I am going to pay for free samples and I did just that. I have tried stuff Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Beaute-Lift Internet

Oct 07 2017
Buy From Us Stuart Blint Laptop refurbisher in South Spain deliberately destroys computer hard drive in fit of anger Frigliana, Spain Internet Author: Competa, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Buy From Us Internet

Oct 07 2017
DHgate Flip_Zone Seller I ordered a dress. When I recieved it it was the wrong color and nothing like the picture. It had in the discription that it would have beading. It had very cheap sequins instead and cheap material. I have been trying for about a month to get in contact with them. They sent me a necklace but refuse to actually speak to me. And don’t bother with their customer service as they also don’t give a crap about you. DONT BUY ANYTHING FOR THIS RIP OFF OF A WEBSITE or you will just be out Money with crappy products Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Clothing Stores: DHgate Flip_Zone Seller Internet

Oct 07 2017
Elly''s world On Facebook 7/23/17 I seen an ad for the seam hair straightener I ordered it got my confirmation email and waited still did not receive it I tried to track my order with the information they sent me but that Web site is no longer my order number is 2981 I also emailed them quite a few times and no one has gotten back to me this company is a fraud I'm sure lots of people already lost their money do not buy from this company Internet Author: Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Elly''s world Internet

Oct 06 2017
SUNSET SHUTTERS LLC BAIT & SWITCH , STOLE DEPOSIT MONEY AND DID NOT PERFORM ON CONTRACT SCOTTSDALE Arizona Alvaro is a Liar! Author: PARADISE VALLEY, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: SUNSET SHUTTERS SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Oct 06 2017
ROK7 LLC VRGLASSES2000 Buyer beware. Ripoff hidden monthly membership charge. Do NOT buy from ROK7 or VRGlasses2000. Lakeland Florida Author: GLENEDEN BEACH, Oregon Cameras & Video: ROK7 LLC Lakeland, Florida

Oct 05 2017
classic car investments bobby adams sold me a car as rust free lazer straight chrome is excellent everything works was the complete opposite fenders rotted scottsdale Arizona bobby the facts don't lie Author: roselle, New Jersey Auto Dealers: classic car investments scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
bodyguardz BGZ Brands don't buy Bodyguardz screen protectors, breaks, then costs more money Lehi Utah
Author: Des moines, Iowa Cellular Phone Companies: bodyguardz Lehi, Utah

Oct 05 2017
Toronto Transit commissioner (JULY 2012) My dad was very ill and I was planning to go home, and I went to the shopping mall to buy somethings. on my way back I took the 24a Victoria Park Bus, the transfer the driver gave me was a Pharmacy transfer, I did not say anything to him becau Toronto Transit Commission 1900 Yonge Street yotonyo Author: NORTH YORK, Alabama Auto Transporters: Toronto Transit commissioner Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Glovesaver.com Glove Saver Inc.13835 N. Tatum Blvd #9-505Phoenix, Az 85032 Vert Slow Shipment ,if at all, Phoenix, AZ  Arizona Internet Even Worse Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Medical Supplies: Glovesaver.com Internet

Oct 05 2017
Steakhouse Supply Pressure Sales with the word Blessing used and Stating others in Neighborhood Bought Steaks; $4.00 per steak for Restaurate Quality Nationwide Locations Nationwide What? Author: Covington, Louisiana Door to Door Sales: Steakhouse Supply Nationwide