DIRECT BUY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: direct buy
There may be more specific results for "direct buy"
For more specific results for "direct buy"
Showing 26-50 of 21,841 Found Reports For more specific results for "direct buy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 13 2017
SPRICHARDS S.P. Richards I will never buy from them again, they play games with prices and are Racists Atlanta Nationwide Author: New Meadows, Idaho Racists: SPRICHARDS Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Sears vacation direct access We tried to cancel member ship very next day, told us what we wanted to hear, tried to schedule vacation a week later, was lied to again, for 3rd time, tried 2nd time to cancel but was told can never cancel no matter how unhappy we are with service Scottsdale Arizona Author: Moreno valley, California Travel Companies: Sears vacation direct access

Jun 12 2017
Direct TV charged for equipment that was returned. Nationwide Author: wenatchee, Washington Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
Dead Sea Cosmetics They used very aggressive selling tactics and charged my daughter almost $200 in junk cosmetics. She was alone and the woman hounded her to buy. They have a NO REFUND policy. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Questionable Activities: Dead Sea Cosmetics louisville , Kentucky

Jun 11 2017
DIRECT WATER COMPANY -- OWNER KRIS KAEHLER WORST CROOKED LYING GUY EVER...Kris Kaehler , Owner of DIRECT WATER CO Roscoe Illinois ****UPDATE**** Author: roscoe, Illinois Customer: DIRECT WATER COMPANY Roscoe, Illinois

Jun 10 2017
Forestree/Filip Paszkowski does not give address or website on business card left a pile of wood from cutting down a tree and said he had to leave for an emergency and didn't cut down a bush that he said he would and that I gave him an extra $100 above agreed price for tree. Also promised $100 at Paulino Gardens to buy whatever you want. Denver Colorado
Author: Northglenn, Colorado Landscaping: Forestree/Filip Paszkowski

Jun 10 2017
L'ETOILE Skin Care Antiage name on bank statement that collected monies for L'ETOILE Do Not Buy without reading all print! Los Angelis California Author: Syracuse, New York Skin Care: L'ETOILE Skin Care

Jun 10 2017
direct parcel express. ,directparcelexpress.com/ Package Manager. Wilmington Delaware
Author: henderson, Nevada Work at Home: direct parcel express. Internet

Jun 09 2017
Beaute wrinkle creme Beaute wrinkle reducer Said free sample only pay shipping 4.95$ No obligation on my end received an unwanted pkg in the mail today so checked my debit card history and over the last two months have been getting charged full price for my free sample plus sending me new product I never agreed to buy. It got charged anyway RIPOFF alert North las vegas Nevada Author: Salt lake, Utah Skin Care: Beaute wrinkle creme North las vegas, Nevada

Jun 09 2017
Best Buy auto equipment This lift is not six months old and the power unit is burnt up and they say their equipment has no warranty outside according to their owners manual thathey did not send? Buyer BEWARE!! Temecula California Author: East Palatka, Florida Auto Mechanics: Best Buy auto equipment Temecula , California

Jun 09 2017
Custom Logos Designers ecustomlogo.net, mytrustlogo.com, logoforce.com, trustlogodesign.com, logosconnection.com Do not buy anything from these people Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Graphics: Custom Logos Designers Internet

Jun 09 2017
Direct Processing USA Sofia Resse, Victoia Moore; Angie Martinez My situation was desperate I told them that my home was going to foreclosure I dont have money. They said I wouldnt need an, then after I filled out the paper work and the modification was agreeable. Los Angeles CA California Author: Concorc, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Direct Processing USA Internet

Jun 08 2017
Imperium Charged ne without notifying me price or when I had to let them know if it worked and I wanted to buy some. Jacksonville Florida Author: Vancouver, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Imperium Jacksonville , Florida

Jun 08 2017
My business venture. Com. Jason becker I just got convinced to buy a business, he took my money and I took the proper procedure to cancel my contract within 3 days and I haven't gotten my money back. Somebody please help I feel like I be been robbed at gunpoint!!! Smithtown New York Author: Harrisville, Mississippi Banks: My business venture. Com. Jason becker Smithtown, New York

Jun 08 2017
NTS DIRECT LLC NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES NON-PAYER FOR SUB WORK PERFORMED Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: WHITEHALL, Wisconsin Small Business Services: NTS DIRECT LLC Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jun 07 2017
Envieantiagingcream Alesseagelesseyesreum Charged multiple UnAuthorized sums of $96+for NO RISKFREE offer $1,95 shipping ONLY was One time buy&Made me purchase Eyeserum didn't want Internet Author: Crystal, Minnesota Skin Care: Envieantiagingcream Internet

Jun 07 2017
Experiandirect Experian Direct Experian Direct markets via television commercials regarding a free credit report, then charges recurring monthly fees of $14.95 California Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit Reporting Agencies: Experiandirect California

Jun 07 2017
Certified Direct Solutions Lies, Takes Advantage, Scams Ontario Nationwide UPDATE Author: Tucson, Arizona Loans: Certified Direct Solutions Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
T3 Direct Not the lead company you want modesto ca Author: FT PIERCE, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: T3 Direct CA

Jun 06 2017
Off Lease Only Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: OffLeaseOnly Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Off Lease Only implemented strategic changes to insure customer satisfaction, creating a process changes the way consumers buy cars. 100% dedicated to helping customers avoid stress usually associated car buying process. Off Lease Only recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Off Lease Only pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Off Lease Only Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service
Carfax ansewere to my question why? Author: hialeah, Florida Motor Vehicle: Off Lease Only | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Offlease Only Select vehicles priced 8 – $10,000 Less than certified pre-owned vehicles from a new car dealer. lakeworth, Florida

Jun 06 2017
Verizon Pre Pad Phone Card Verizon WirelessI bought a cell phone a Best Buy on 5/28/17 and the salesman Downloaded a Verizon $40 Pre Paid Card to my new phone. Dissatisfied with the phone, I returned it to Best Buy on 5/29/17. The Customer Service Manager said I could NOT be REFU Verizon PrePaid Phone Cards NOT REFUNDABLE to CONSUMER when NOT USED!! New York New York Author: Evansville, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Verizon Pre Pad Phone Card New York, New York

Jun 06 2017
info@killexams.com KillsExam.com This company is claiming that they have the CISCO'S CCNA Security exam questions when in reality they are marketing the same questions that are free at Quizlet.com For verification just download their demo and google the question and then you will find the very exact question at quizlet.com. This exam is based in India and is scamming prospective CCNA Security students. DO NOT BUY THE TEST... UNKNOWN Internet I got very good experience with killexams for my CCIE Author: Clearwater, Florida Tutoring: info@killexams.com Internet

Jun 05 2017
Buy and and sell Florida Business She is a bussiness broker Tampa Florida Author: Florida Brokerage Companies: Buy and and sell Florida Business Tampa, Florida

Jun 05 2017
U.S. Direct Express Card Funds Frozen without Justified Explanation and Customer Service Hangs Up San Antonio Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: U.S. Direct Express San Antonio , Texas