Your Search | direct merchants bank.

Aug 30 2014
Bank of America Corporate Center Refuses to allow me to withdraw money I invested in BOA Charlotte North Carolina Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: Bank of America Corporate Center Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 30 2014
credit one bank Bad customer service and dispute practices Las Vegas Nevada Author: durham, North Carolina Credit Services: credit one bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 30 2014
Amazon Marketplace N/A Every day they bill my bank account and i have not bought anything from this company Seattle Washington
Author: Tucson, Arizona Bad Check Writers: Amazon Marketplace Seattle, Washington

Aug 30 2014
Tower Bank & Trust Company Tower Financial Corporation Tower Bank SNL Financial LC Old National Bank Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems LLC Tiberius Arms LLC Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Tower Bank finances equipment for manufacturing counterfeit Pepperball Technologies Incorporated products and processes incoming payments. Knowing and willfull co-conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States and money laundering. Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Heredia, Indiana ORGANIZED CRIME: Tower Bank & Trust Company Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 30 2014
Woodforest National Bank Predatory Banking Tactics Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Banks: Woodforest National Bank Houston, Texas

Aug 29 2014
8885294329.Com FL charge on my card has no other AKA Ripped off! Bank confirmed it's fraud. living on small SS check! senior in shock! Florida? Internet Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Internet Fraud: 8885294329.Com FL Internet

Aug 29 2014
USAA BANK Do not get Credit Card with USAA San Antonio Nationwide Author: FAyetteville, North Carolina Banks: USAA BANK Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
US Bank West Bend FRUAD West Bend WI Author: Wisconsin Banks: US Bank West Bend West Bend, Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Horizon Homes & Properties LLC NORA ROZIN manipulated justice system to, and actually clean my bank account Norcross Georgia Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: Horizon Homes & Properties LLC Norcross, Georgia

Aug 28 2014
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Brokerage Companies: American Financial Resources Denville, New Jersey

Aug 28 2014
Haband / Comity National Bank Fruadulent Charges on credit account Paterson, New Jersey Internet Author: Highlands, Texas Clothing Stores: Haband Internet

Aug 28 2014
ally bank refuse me service. Nationwide Author: havelock, North Carolina Internet: ally bank Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
ebay/paypal ebay, paypal,, paypal credit, paypal prepaid debit, paypal business debit, meta bank, bankcor bank, commodity bank, netspend prepaid debit unfair and should be illegal practices Nationwide Author: Vallejo , California Banks: ebay/paypal Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
SKI VOIP Drafted money from my bank account without my knowledge or approval Tualatin Oregon Author: Woodlawn, Virginia On-Line Business: SKI VOIP Tualatin, Oregon

Aug 27 2014
ABC mouse I attempted over more than three times to speak with ABC mouse customer service via their website and no one has bothered to contact me regarding my concern. I paid my money which was withdrawn from my bank account and I have not been able to use the service. I would like my money back or file a class action lawsuit against this company. they are bogus and a rip off. internet State/Province Author: Southfield, Michigan Attorneys General: ABC mouse Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
Ally Financial Ally Financial Inc Ally Bank Dishonest, Greedy, Fraudulent Lender. Bloomington Minnesota Author: Severn, Maryland Car Financing: Ally Financial Bloomington, Minnesota

Aug 26 2014
la dermanique, lumera charged for product not delivered. Not able to contact to opt. out before trial period expired. As a matter of fact I still am unable to contact company. I will contact my bank and see that do not extend any more funds to these charlatans. greenville South Carolina Author: san diego, California Eye Care: la dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 26 2014
SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Synchrony Bank, Pay Pal Smart Connect (EBAY) GE Capital Retail Bank GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Money Bank Pay Pal CROOKS DECEPTIVE LIES Nationwide
Author: Newark, California Credit & Debt Services: SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
ACE INC They said I took out a loan for $300 and it went to my bank southwest Missouri bank however they have no such deposit. Internet Author: Joplin, Missouri Legal Services: ACE INC Internet

Aug 25 2014
addressplaqueshops Net city shops Money deducted from my bank account & merchandise never received Illinois Illinois Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Architects & Designers: addressplaqueshops Internet

Aug 25 2014
Merchant Services Direct, Sphyra Inc Dishonest Credit Card Processing Nationwide Author: Roseburg, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Services Direct Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Tonaderm It's a scam! Dont oder from this company!! I orderd the trial and was charged almost 200 in to recuring charges. They wont even try to refund you your money. I filed a dispute with my bank and hope that they will be able to refund me my hard earned money. (((REDACTED))) Greenville SC 29607 Willmington De Author: Norfolk, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Tonaderm Internet

Aug 25 2014
PUBLIC CLEARING HOUSE additional address 101 Winners Circle Port washington NY 11050 They keep sending me an statement of prize check issuance, Transactions that i need to pay,w/c i didnt purchased at all. Bank and loan financing. PORT WASHINGTON New York Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Desktop Publishing: PUBLIC CLEARING HOUSE PORT WASHINGTON, New York

Aug 25 2014
La Dermanique My Bank-account was charged by Lumera $87.67and La Dermanique $97.88 as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered. Author: seffner, Florida Eye Care: lumera diamonds Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
Credit One Bank Credit One Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Irving, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada