Your Search | direct merchants bank.

Oct 16 2014
Meta Bank Upside Card Upside Card HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! ABUSIVE POLICIES New York Internet Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Meta Bank Upside Card Internet

Oct 16 2014
BB&T Bank Charging overdraft fees when you have money in your account Byron & Roberta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Banks: BB&T Bank Georgia

Oct 16 2014
Blzzard White Bellaathome They charged your bank account a couple days after sending you the so-called trial period products.  Reno, Nevada Internet Author: charlotte, North Carolina Dental Services: Blzzard White Internet

Oct 15 2014
MyPlay Direct Unbelievable lack of common courtesy Internet
Author: New York, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MyPlay Direct Internet

Oct 14 2014
Paypower Benjamin initiater caller Daniel gets bank account information Jake Senior President You've been approved for a 3000 dollar loan! Florida Nationwide Author: Leesville, South Carolina Loans: Paypower Nationwide

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 14 2014
M&T Bank This bank gives you very little information and does not return phone calls. Extremely inexperienced Employees! East Coast United States Internet Author: Palm Springs, California Banks: M&T Bank Internet

Oct 14 2014
ally bank Virtural Bank with no concern for customers needs Internet Author: altavista, Virginia Car Financing: ally bank Internet

Oct 13 2014
Prometitum LLC They have fraudently accessed my bank account and charged me with 3 years of bogus service Baca Raton Florida Author: Makawao, Hawaii Credit Services: Prometitum LLC Baca Raton, Florida

Oct 13 2014
Check Into Cash REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Check Into Cash has been focused on customer service for nearly 20 years in the financial industry in over 1000 payday cash advance centers nationwide. Check Into Cash recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Cleveland Tennessee. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Check Into Cash pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Check Into Cash.
Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones - Check Into Cash Cleveland, Tennessee

Oct 13 2014
Syncrony Bank GE Capital DONT even bother using them or their stupid store cards shady.... Nationwide Author: delaware, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Syncrony Bank GE Capital Nationwide

Oct 12 2014
Ian Adlington Newport Capital, Masha Karubian, Piranha Fund, Pinnacle Associates Bank Fraud, Wire Fraud, Conman Steals Hundreds of Thousands LOS ANGELES California
Author: STUDIO CITY, California Loans: Ian Adlington LOS ANGELES, California

Oct 11 2014
PREFORMANCE CHIPS DIRECT KASA STORES ONLINE LLC Placed order 10/6, Cancel 10/7 told it was shipped and could not cancel or send back without a fee.Advertised as money back . shipped 10/9 (postmark) Ruturned unopened MINNEOPOLIS, Minnesota Author: Stevenson, Washington Auto Audio Electronics: PREFORMANCE CHIPS DIRECT MINNEOPOLIS,, Minnesota

Oct 11 2014
transunion or True Credit credit monitoring, credit repair, fraudulently charges recurring charges on my bank account for something I did NOT order! Posing as TransUnion and they in fact are NOT part of this agency California Author: avery, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: transunion or True Credit California

Oct 10 2014
GPM SER TEX PN Gpm merchant direct multiplecharges to credit card unknown unknown Author: Camanche, Iowa TV Advertisements: GPM SER TEX PN Select State/Province

Oct 10 2014
Final Trim aka Original Organics aka Direct Alternatives I ordered Final Trim on 10/2/14 after hearing a radio commercial, and thought I just get it then cxl when I got it as I don't want to be signed up for auto shipments. I recd two bottles on 10/10/14 & called on same day to cxl & rep said I could not cxl until 11/5, as I wanted to get my feedback on product. If I cxld on 10/10 I would need to send both bottles back, otherwise I would need to call back on 11/5 give them feedback and then I could cxl, but I would need to send the other bottle back and pay for shipping, if I decided to keep both bottles my card would be charged $79. I said they never told me that and he said that they did, which they didn't. I told him I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that was the case. This company is very deceptive. Also, I wish I would have looked into it beforehand because now I can see that they have several complaints. South Portland Maine Author: Oviedo, Florida Alternative Health: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Oct 10 2014
First International Union Bank Global Lottery Corporation Telling an 87 year old woman that she won $985,000 - then asking for $. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Banks: First International Union Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 10 2014
Boost mobile Took money from my bank account without rendering services.. Internet Author: Pasco, Washington Internet Services: Boost mobile Internet

Oct 10 2014
Garcinia Gambogia & CleansePro Ordered free trial products pay only shipping costs. Received no reorder info with product.13 days after order was placed my CC was charged $79.95 and $89.95 unauthorized. Called the company and was told I did not cancel within the 14-day trial period of which I had never received notification. Also told I had signed up for auto-ship and a shipment had already been mailed. I never received that product. Filed a dispute with CC company. MC denied my dispute saying the merchant said I had not complied with the cancellation policy. Synchrony Bank MC believes scam artists before it believes its customers. Unknown Internet Author: Santa Cruz, New Mexico Alternative Health: Garcinia Gambogia & CleansePro Internet

Oct 10 2014
DIrect TV I am a 3-4 yr customer and am downsizing as a senior citizen . My new condo won't allow satellite TV due to aesthetics. I've tried to get them to waive a termination fee since I've spent $3-4k with them. The customer service said they agree but corporate needs contact. I have tried on line and they simply are inaccessible. It's ashame that I spent thousands of $$$ and was willing to keep Direct TV, but my new residence doesn't allow. Why would they insist then that I pay$169.? I'll tell u why, because they don't listen to customers and don't care . Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Telemarketers: DIre to TV Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
Shop MRT MRT Direct Car Repair Scammers - SUPER SHADY Plymouth Township Michigan Author: Michigan Auto Repair Service: Shop MRT Plymouth Township, Michigan

Bank Of America This place is scandolous!!! Mountain View, California
Author: Mountain View, California Banks: Bank Of America Mountain View, California

48, Report #1182004

Oct 09 2014
GE Capital Synchrony Promised personal, unsecured loan, but stated the bank required a deposit of $80 for the insurance. Internet Author: Marion, North Carolina Loans: Internet

49, Report #1181964

WestStar Credit Union Bank scammed me with a car loan Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Car Financing: WestStar Credit Union Las Vegas, Nevada

50, Report #1181948

Oct 09 2014
Event Resources also known as ELBAT chairs and tables direct (CTS) CTS, Chair and Table Source 800-277-6409 3100 VENICE BLVD LOS ANGELES CA 9001916760 BAJIOI RD ENCINO CA 91436http://discountfoldingchairsandtables.comHTH discount folding chairs and tables 855-chairs2Uhe has no return policyhttp://www.1stfoldingchair Larry is deceitful dishonest and cheating a whole lot of people out of their monies Los Angeles Tarzana Encino California Author: Gonzales, Louisiana Event Planners & Sites: Event Resources also known as ELBAT chairs and tables direct (CTS) Internet