DIRECT MERCHANTS BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: direct merchants bank
There may be more specific results for "direct merchants bank"
For more specific results for "direct merchants bank"
Showing 26-50 of 56,240 Found Reports For more specific results for "direct merchants bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Langley Federal Credit Union Bank personnel not doing there job/ lack of communications virginia beach Virginia This must be why Author: Virginia Banks: Langley Federal Credit Union virginia beach, Virginia

Apr 22 2017
Life cell skin i was advertised a trial of this product at the amount of $4.25 i placed my order and upon checkout it stated - your total today 4.25 then my purchase was declined i called the bank who made me aware they tried to bill me over $189 and the bank was alerte Charged more than my today total reported Online Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Life cell skin Internet

Apr 22 2017
Brad Bartja and Natalie Wallis of Scotia Bank in Canada Jeff Bartja of the Bank of Montreal in Canada Brad Bartja and Natalie Wallis of Scotia Bank in Canada and Jeff Bartja of the Bank of Montreal in Canada running an investment opportunity where you MUST recruit other investors in order to profit Belleviile, London, Hamilton , Ottawa, Toronto Ontario
Author: Belleviile, Ontario Investment Brokers: Brad Bartja and Natalie Wallis of Scotia Bank in Canada Ontario

Apr 22 2017
api recovery solutions taking money out of my bank account Nationwide Author: providence, Rhode Island Financial Services: api recovery solutions Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Alisha I want to send payment to Alisha your client, but 'g2s is not accepting my credit card. I am using Axis Bank Visa Credit Card. There is no problem with the card at this end. Internet Author: Konnagar, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Alisha Internet

Apr 21 2017
Comerica bank Unathorized transactions(Stole my entire financial aid refund) Florida Internet Author: gilchrist, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: Comerica bank Internet

Apr 21 2017
Excede. Wildblue, Viasat Company makes promises they can not deliver..and when you try and cancel rude and try to take money from your bank account. Carlsbad California Author: Gold Hill, Oregon Internet Service Providers: Excede. Wildblue, Viasat Carlsbad, California

Apr 21 2017
Fien Such & Crane JP Morgan Bank FRAUDULENT COURT DOCUMENTS Rochester New York Author: Middleburgh, New York Banks: Fien Such & Crane Rochester, New York

Apr 21 2017
BB&T Fraudulent Bank Nationwide Question Author: King George, Virginia Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Prism Developments LTD. Ali Ghani, Dr. Abdul Ghani, Pravin Tawar, Rekha Tawar, Dr. Priyesh Tawar, Hardyal Mann aka Happy Mann Wild Rose Party Leader, Kirandeep Mann. Ryan Murphy, Kevin Flood, TD Bank. False Promises, Printed fake investments receipts, stole investments and bought condos themselves Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Prism Developments LTD Calgary, Alberta

Apr 19 2017
Amerimark Direct LLC Amerimark Fraudulent Membership Fee Charges Cleveland Ohio Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Amerimark Direct LLC Arkansas

Apr 19 2017
AT-T Direct tv Charging me for service they do not provide Santa ana Nationwide Author: Santa Ana, California Internet Service Providers: AT-T Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
RCP Services This company stole $395 from my checking accout using a fraudulant ACH check. As soon as I called my bank, they recognized it was a fraudulant check. This is ridiculous, these people need to be stopped! internet Internet Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Bad Check Writers: RCP Services Internet

Apr 19 2017
RCP Services Creating Fruadulant Check to autodraft from my bank $395 Possibly Texas Author: Marietta, Georgia Bad Check Writers: RCP Services

Apr 18 2017
American Publishing Group USA BENEFITS ADVANTAGE: They took money out of my bank and made my car insurance draft bounce now I am being cancelled I called and cancelled my subscription I never recieved $100 card or magizines Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Swansea, South Carolina Banks: American Publishing Group

Apr 18 2017
Linkshe My daughter ordered some clothing through them without my authorization using my bank debit card and when I went to cancel it you cannot get in touch with them. I have sent email through their submit a ticket icon and still no response. It just says China Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 18 2017
SkinVitalize Cream Mira Vi, KVO EyePomp, Miracle Cream Offer a sample with no small print, costs shipping only... a few days later they will charge you $89, + another $85 for something else you did not order. The sample arrives, but nothing else... and it is a crappy product, I immediately alerted my bank. My bank just sent a letter today stating that the charges were valid!! I am in shock. I would NEVER order skin cream that costs $200 on the internet!!! This company is scamming left and right. Internet
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: SkinVitalize Cream Internet

Apr 18 2017
imshmacked I'm Shmacked Company account instagram direct messaged me saying if I purchase a one piece swimsuit, they will feature my photo on their account THE DAY I PURCHASE THE SWIMSUIT AND SEND THE RECEIPT. I sent the receipt. They didn't make the post. I asked for a refund and threatended to report the company. They opened all the direct messages and didn't reply Internet
Author: Wilmette , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: imshmacked Internet

Apr 18 2017
Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp He ripped me off for $62,500.00 by showing me forged documents from US Bank No. Miami Beach Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp No. Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Colors by Pascale This company is a fraud. I ordered 3 items on March 13, 2017 where they say all you pay is shipping and handling here it is April 18th. I tracked my ordered and it says in transit on April 9th. They do not have a nu,ber and I tried emailing them and no response. I'm usually careful when I order online and use Paypal. I thought that I did use Paypal because I could have just put in a formal complaint and received my money. I will going through my bank institution and getting my money back. Do not buy from them. I'm convinced the people who stated that they recieved their items are the ones who work for them. China Internet Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Beauty Products: Colors by Pascale Internet

Apr 18 2017
Chime Bank (Bancorp Bank) Chime CardChimeBancorp Bank Terrible support and business practices. Internet Ironic--- Author: Hermitage , Tennessee Banks: Chime Bank (Bancorp Bank) Internet

Apr 18 2017
RCP services, Global Service Group, Routing: 111014325 (Bank of Texas) Electronic check debit of $395 Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: RCP services Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
National Floors Direct Awful Experience massachusetts Author: New Boston, New Hampshire Carpet & Tile Installers: National Floors Direct Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
ARA INC> Mark Farmer they said I had A First USA bank card. Never had one. owed $ 1,94106. used my social security number Villa Park Illinois Author: Amarillo, Texas Collection Agency's: ARA INC> Villa Park, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
Smartfares.com Alternate Business Names • LBF Travel Inc • Travelation • Low Cost Airlines • HotelWiz bank debit fraud over takeing fees san diego Internet Author: port macquarie, Alabama Air Travel: Smartfares.com Internet