Your Search | direct merchants bank

Sep 30 2015
Ifreedom direct Ifreedom Direct are liars Nationwide Author: Galveston, Texas Mortgage Companies: Ifreedom direct Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
MiraVie skin cream and eye serum Tried to cancel order, but had no way to call then till my bank statement came in which at that time was way pass the 14 days that was needed Santaana Ca -Internet Author: Manassas park, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: MiraVie skin cream and eye serum Internet

Sep 30 2015
5xTrim Desert Botanica Was told it cost $9.95 for the shipping if I wanted to cancel I could and not be charged the $109.95. I called tried to speak with someone they hung up on me. They had already taken money out of my account before the 10 days were up. I contacted my bank a representative called them with me on the line they wouldn't let me talk kept interrupting and told me no refund and hung up again. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Smiths Station, Alabama Weightloss Programs: 5xTrim Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 30 2015
Palm Beach Jewelry Palm Beach Direct They ripped me off. I ordered three pairs of Gold Earrings ,but only received two. Boca Raton Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Palm Beach Jewelry Internet

Sep 29 2015
Chase Bank JP Morgan Chase Bank lost my car payment Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Banks: Chase BankJP Morg Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Merchants Choice Card Serivces Money stolen from us, company won't help!!! los angeles California Author: WEST HILLS, California Physicians: Merchants Choice Card Serivces Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Anthony Ferrentino - Scam Artist Scam Artist/Liar/Con Artist/Will Rip You Off If Given The Chance in Both Business and Personal Affairs Belleville New Jersey
Author: Red Bank, New Jersey Religion: Anthony Ferrentino Belleville, New Jersey

Sep 28 2015
Best Rate Financial and Insurance Services - SCAM!! Mark Thompson, Robert Abbott, Robert Taylor Agents and Customers BEWARE!! Nationwide
Best Rate Life and Annuity Brokerage Author: CARROLLTON, Texas Insurance Agencies: Best Rate Financial and Insurance Services - SCAM!! Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Northern Trust Sent a check drawn on COmpass Bank 11210 Huron St North Glenn, CO 80234 Chicago Illinois Author: Fairfield, California Financial Services: Northern Trust Chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2015
Bank of America Borrowers Protection Plan Fraud Nationwide Author: Homestead, Florida Mortgage Companies: Bank of America Borrowers Protection Plan Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
CFK People Finder This site had on their main page an,opt out choice. I opted out still,I was charged which, caused my bank account to,overdraft. Sacramento,California Internet Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: CFK People Finder Internet

Sep 27 2015
Direct General Auto Insurance Insurance that does not pay! Tampa Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Insurance Companies: Direct General Auto Insurance Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
Michelangelo Asia Ltd offering fake swifts from Deutsche Bank and trying to monetize the fake instruments Hong Kong PR SAR HONG KON Author: Amsterdam, Financial Services: Michelangelo Asia Ltd Hong Kong,

Sep 25 2015
Direct Buy Auto Warranty Auto Warranty Internet Author: Maryland Auto Warranty: Direct Buy Auto Warranty Internet

Sep 25 2015
Slimming Garcinia Slimming Cleanse I recently saw a ad on Facebook for a free trial bottle of slimming Garcinia and slimming cleanse all I had to pay was shipping and handling which was 4.95 cents I received the item like 10 to 14 days after didn't even get the chance to use the product. I was checking my bank account and found out that my account was billed $89.99 for the garcinia and $79.99 for the cleanse  Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Brooklyn , New York Weightloss Programs: Slimming Garcinia

Sep 25 2015
Mr. Nnamdi Konwo Fidelity Bank Banker wanting to get money to open WILL for account of cancer lady I think Africa Internet Author: Abbotsford, Alabama Cash Services: Mr. Nnamdi Konwo Internet

Sep 25 2015
Dermaluxe charged my bank account without my permission Internet Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Monroe, Louisiana Eye Care: Dermaluxe Internet

Sep 25 2015
Capital Direct Funding Josh Taylor associated Underwriting This is a SCAM!!! Please call police department a.s.a.p. Houston Texas Author: WEST COVINA, California Loans: Capital Direct Funding Houston, Texas

Sep 25 2015
Factory direct installation s ltd. Said I have lifetime warranty on roof now no one can be contacted trying to sell home now I am told I have damage on roof I am a widow and no way to fix Harahan Louisiana Author: Doyline, Louisiana Attorneys General: Factory direct installation s ltd. Harahan, Louisiana

Sep 24 2015
ratingzonegroup they sent me a check and i had to pit it n the bank to go shopping with.the bank told me its a bold check. Arkansa
Author: Hazel Park, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: ratingzonegroup

Sep 23 2015
First Convenience Bank-Texas Scam or Rip Off? Fuzzy Math: When 1 plus 1 equals $54 Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Banks: First Convenience Bank-Texas Internet

Sep 23 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: AA Auto Protection serving customers extended auto warranty needs for over a decade, with great products backed by A.M. Best, “A” (Excellent) rated providers.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. AA Auto Protection pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with AA Auto Protection, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
AA Auto Protection Author: morgan, Utah Auto Warranty: AA Auto Warranty, AA Autoprotection, Consumer Direct Warranty Services Internet

Sep 23 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection one of nation’s largest providers of extended auto warranties backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
AA Auto knew what there were selling. Author: Rocklin, California AA Auto Warranty, AA Autoprotection, Consumer Direct Warranty Services Redding, California

Sep 22 2015
Mr Kevin Anthony FINANCIAL BANK OF( BENIN )International Payment DepartmentCotonou , Benin Republic FINANCIAL BANK OF( BENIN ) Cotonou Benin Republic Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Mr Kevin Anthony Internet

Sep 22 2015
US Bank kyle,branch mgr, Candice, proffesional liar who opened my acct in the beginning! stepanie, moreno valley branch, opened a gold busniess checking acct, got charged analysis fees!? thiefs and proffesional liars! yucaipa california Author: Yucaipa, California Banks: US Bank yucaipa,