Your Search | direct t.v.

Oct 30 2014
My Play Direct / MyPlayDirect Cancelled order, Terrible customer service, no response Internet Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Music Shops: My Play Direct Internet

Oct 29 2014
Plymouth Direct Failed to ship and or deliver knee brace in the stated 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. unknown internet  Author: Macon, Georgia Medical Supplies: Plymouth Direct Internet

Oct 28 2014
Comerica Bank Direct Express Security Sucks Jackson Michigan Author: Brighton, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Comerica Bank Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Direct tv Hold cards without telling you. Internet Author: greeneville, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Direct tv Internet

Oct 28 2014
Direct Alternatives Final Trim Weight Loss Elenor and Manager Called to cancle and was spoken down to, they tried to make me feel stupid, and told I was liar. internet Author: Waukon, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Direct Alternatives Final Trim Weight Loss Select State/Province

Oct 28 2014
Plymouth Direct // Beactive I ordered the Be active brace on Sept 19,2014 and allowed the recommended time of 2-3 weeks for delivery. I did not recv the merchandise. I then called the customer service number for Plymouth Direct on Oct 20,2014 and was told that my order is placed on back order for 3 more weeks. I then requested to cancel. I got an email confirmation of the cancellation ( which is attached) Thank you for your order and your call. montgomertville pa Author: baltimore, Maryland Home HealthCare: Plymouth Direct // Beactive Internet

Oct 27 2014
Direct C-Cost INC celia white DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS THE COMPANY SEND ME A ACCEPTANCE LETTER AND A $1,997.87 CHECK AND WHEN I WENT TO DEPOSIT THE BANK CONFIRM ME IT WAS A SCAM ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NEW JERSEY Author: lancaster, South Carolina Shopping Centers & Malls: Direct C-Cost INC ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, Select State/Province

Oct 27 2014
www.licensedirect.com Company lists outdated license information, includes personal home addresses, will not remove listing Internet Author: Colorado Questionable Activities: License Direct Internet

Oct 27 2014
Thrillant Spot ReservationSky Diving Perris Valley sky diving This is a Ripoff company - do not use Thrillant. They misrepresent themselves as a third party booking agency that gives you a discount. In reality, they charge you double what you could pay if you go direct. This was a terrible mistake for me and my family, please save yourself money and heartache and go direct to the attraction instead of allowing this company to rip you off. Dunwoody Georgia Internet Author: Oakville, Missouri Sports Teams & Clubs: Thrillant Internet

Oct 27 2014
Direct C-Cost, Inc. Celia White Director ofOperations Englewood Cliffs NewJersey Author: Sebring, Florida Cash Services: Direct C-Cost, Inc. Englewood Cliffs, Florida

Oct 27 2014
Plymouth Direct NO PERMISSION FOR CC NEEDED Internet Author: Irving, Texas Alternative Health: Plymouth Direct Internet

Oct 24 2014
Marketing Unlimited Services Magazine Direct Cancelled 2 Years ago still want $919 Dallas Texas Author: Lanham, Maryland Book & Magazine Publishers: Marketing Unlimited Services Dallas, Texas

Oct 24 2014
Blizzard White Direct False advertising, bad business practice. Having to send back my last order before they will give refund and only give refund on last order. Henderson Nevada Author: Gladstone, Missouri Liars: Blizzard White Direct Henderson, Nevada

Oct 24 2014
Direct C-Cost, Inc On October 23, 2014 I received a check for $1,972.68 along with a letter from this company stating I had been chosen to participate in a paid Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. When I visited their web page, there was no information about the company only a place to enter the user ID and password included on the letter. Upon calling the bank the check was drawn on for check verification, I was informed the bank would only verify checks for their customers and I was instructed to enter my user ID. I did not cash the check and I do believe this to be a scam others should be aware of. ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS New Jersey Author: Greeneville , Tennessee Employment Services: Direct C-Cost, Inc ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, New Jersey

Oct 24 2014
sedonabeauty direct I ordered a free trial and I supposed to pay a dollar for shipping.They charged my credit card $94.31 Scottsdale Arizona Nationwide Author: columbia heights, Minnesota Beauty Salons: sedonabeauty direct Nationwide

Oct 23 2014
Gotmortgage.com GOTMORTGAGE.COM & DIRECT MARKETING.COM Mediocre Service ! Fountain Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: Gotmortgage.com Fountain Valley, California

Oct 23 2014
Plymouth Direct Order a Beactive brace, never recieved it! Internet Author: Lebanon , Tennessee Internet Fraud: Plymouth Direct Internet

Oct 22 2014
Allstar Marketing/Direct Group Marketing Cat's Meow You order 1 toy online and they bill you for 2 and don't give you a chance to review your order before sending it. Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Bait-and-Switch: Allstar Marketing/Direct Group Marketing Internet

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc Check Fraud, Scam Englewood New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Bad Check Writers: Direct C-Cost Inc Englewood, New Jersey

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to coordinator@directccinc.com. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Direct merchants bank I received a bill for 25,000 from direct merchants bank. I have no account with them. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Direct merchants bank Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
direct capital Steve there sexually harassing me Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: van wert, Ohio Brokerage Companies: direct capital Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2014
Impact Rankings Direct Web Solutions, LLC Built a website that is not a marketable site and refuses to refund my money Tukwila Washington Author: Ulysses, Kansas Websites: Impact Rankings Tukwila, Washington

Oct 19 2014
Peter Wagner Save Your Home Home Retention Ministries The Mortgage Fighter Incompetent, deceptive practices, made stuff up as he went along, denied what he'd promised, poor communications skills, poor technology skills, made repeated mistakes, lied about his accomplishments, only accepts payment by direct deposit Austin Texas Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: Peter Wagner Austin, Texas

Oct 18 2014
Direct Gardening DOA Bloomington Illinois Author: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Nurseries: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois