Your Search | direct tv

Jul 12 2016
Dental Wholesale Direct Dental equipment providers, Davey Florida, Davey Florida Nationwide Issues with Dental Wholesale RESOLVED Author: Georgia Medical Supplies: Dental Wholesale Direct Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
Square Trade My warranty contract states (Terms and Condition), (Service Agreement). In this service contract, I would receive incredible service that includes in home service for large items and no like model replacement. The service covers 100% of parts and labor, with no deductibles. And if item cant be repaired, the full item price will be paid out to me. Square Trade replace the LG TV for a lesser value LG TV, the quality of the TV is not high quality, and does not have the specification or features of my warranty TV that I purchased. Square trade was very deceptive and dishonest, and breach the contract. San Francisco California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina TVs & VCRs: Square Trade San Francisco, California

Jul 12 2016
Paul Bergman Paul Bergman gave me an apt with broken locks and no locks on windows and someone took my TV and my sons ps4 game system over 1000 dollars worth the items missing and landlord Paul Bergman only cares about money Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Liars: Paul Bergman Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 08 2016
Fortis Lease Company or Atlas Lease Company, Kevin Harvey and Lora Hicks They prey on job seekers! Fortis sets one up through a 30 day screening cases.Theoretical and Practical cases. They build trust and then nail you with 1099 and the process of direct depositing. A long process and then wham! I didn't get caught with their scam thanks to my wife's digging up the detail. Internet Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Loan Brokers: Fortis Lease Company Internet

Jul 08 2016
Direct lending Solutions2600 called said I was appoved for loan. Asked for banking info. stated they would not be asking for money up front! Then asked for $400 to prove I could pay the loan? I told them I hadvread about there scam. Southlake Texas Author: Buford, Georgia Loans: Direct lending Solutions2600 Southlake, Texas

Jul 08 2016
TWC Charging 20.00 extra a month for internet speeds thay can not provide irving Texas
Author: garland , Texas Cable TV: TWC irving , Texas

Jul 07 2016
Houston Direct Auto Amin Housain Deceptive Practices, Fraudulent, RipOff Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Houston Direct Auto Houston,

Jul 06 2016
Vita Luminance My Derma Restore, Regenelift, True Skin Putify Bought by phone from TV ad. Claimed 14 day trial and 100% satisfaction. billed $200 before trial period ended with no contact info to cancel Henderson Nevada Author: Red Rock, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Vita Luminance Henderson, Nevada

Jul 06 2016
Richard keeton RNK direct sales did not receive items, text Richard Keeton he gave me wrong tracking # ,text Richard Keeton back 3 messages no reply ( $ 40.18 ) he charge me for items . paola, kansas Author: paramount, California Credit Card Fraud: Richard keeton RNK direct sales Internet

Jul 05 2016
101 Auto Mall Used Car Dealers Black Car Direct Corp 101-06 101 Avenue South Richmond hill New York 11419 Rip Off prices on used cars, selling used cars for very high price to innocent consumers with less than perfect credit or required income for loan approval scam South Richmond Hill New York You are so full of crap Author: ozone park, New York Auto Dealers: 101 Auto Mall Used Car Dealers South Richmond Hill , New York

Jul 05 2016
5 star VIP vacations Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations - 1517 Kelley Ave, Kissimmee, Florida Global VIP Get-A-Ways - 1932 Fortune Road, Kissimmee, Florida Direct Timeshare Sales - 11310 S. Orange Blossom Trail, #186, Orlando, Florida Fraudulent Site - says anything to get your money Kissimee Florida Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Travel Services: 5 star VIP vacations Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
US direct protect US direct auto warranty Scam artists Costa Mesa California Author: Winter Park, Florida Auto Warranty: US direct protect Costa Mesa, California

Jul 04 2016
Direct Express Debit card for SSI benefits CoAmerica Bank Fraudulent charges on my Direct Express debit card card that my ssi money goes on now i have no money Dallas Texas How to prevent this in the future Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Debit card for SSI benefits Nationwide

Jul 03 2016
As Seen On TV Pro, KevinHarringtonINC.com, asseenontv.pro Beware of solicitation Internet Why Doesn't Harrington Stop These Guys? Author: Memphis, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: As Seen On TV Pro Internet

Jul 02 2016
wares direct Marietta Georgia Author: LAKE HAMILTON, Florida Auto Repair Service: wares direct Marietta, Georgia

Jul 01 2016
Planet Dish charged my credit card 49.99 when I did not end up with there dish tv I am in Davie Florida 33328 Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Cable TV: Planet Dish Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Starwood Motors Lies, Lemons, & more shadiness is what they are about Dallas Texas Seriously?? Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Starwood Motors Dallas, Texas

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
Samsung Free tv promotion AT&T Nationwide Author: Flushing, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Express Home Moving Damaged TV, TV Damage,$600 TV Ruined, Rude and Accusatory after damaging and refusing to replace TV Phoenix Arizona
Response to the Owner Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving & Storage: Express Home Moving Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet 9 pages of ripoff sites Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Comcast Comcast is trying to make me make the same payment TWICE! Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 28 2016
Dignity Health Care Dish Network Steals Money from their customers!!!! Dish Network Corporation 9601 S Meridian Blvd En CALIFORNIA Author: Bella Vista, California Cable TV: Dish Network