DIRECT TV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: direct tv
There may be more specific results for "direct tv"
For more specific results for "direct tv"
Showing 26-50 of 19,126 Found Reports For more specific results for "direct tv"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Blue Haven Pools @ Spas Supplies Direct Lies, ripoff, deceipt. gave lower price on the phone, then billed at higher price, worse customer services San Diego California THE TRUE VICTIMS BLUE HAVEN SUPPLIES DIRECT & EMPLOYEES Author: allison park, Pennsylvania Pools & Saunas: Blue Haven Pools San Diego @ Spas Supplies Direct San Diego, California

Jun 13 2017
Aschi Films Ernst (Aschi) Michel Travels around the world not paying his bills. Wengen Nationwide
Author: Castle Hill, Alabama TV Production Studios: Aschi Films Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
Mowers Direct / Power Equipment Direct Poor Sales Practices and Worse Customer Service Bolingbrook Illinois Problem resolved Author: Steelvville, Missouri Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Mowers Direct Bolingbrook, Illinois

Jun 12 2017
Professional TV Installer, Hub, Ray, Dolphin, 99 Install Avenue Beware! All the poor reviews are 100% True! FLORIDA and California Nationwide Author: Eastlake, Colorado Consumer Services: Professional TV Installer, Hub, Ray, Dolphin, 99 Install Avenue Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Sears vacation direct access We tried to cancel member ship very next day, told us what we wanted to hear, tried to schedule vacation a week later, was lied to again, for 3rd time, tried 2nd time to cancel but was told can never cancel no matter how unhappy we are with service Scottsdale Arizona Author: Moreno valley, California Travel Companies: Sears vacation direct access

Jun 12 2017
Direct TV charged for equipment that was returned. Nationwide Author: wenatchee, Washington Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
DIRECT WATER COMPANY -- OWNER KRIS KAEHLER WORST CROOKED LYING GUY EVER...Kris Kaehler , Owner of DIRECT WATER CO Roscoe Illinois ****UPDATE**** Author: roscoe, Illinois Customer: DIRECT WATER COMPANY Roscoe, Illinois

Jun 10 2017
direct parcel express. ,directparcelexpress.com/ Package Manager. Wilmington Delaware
Author: henderson, Nevada Work at Home: direct parcel express. Internet

Jun 09 2017
Tickbox TV I asked for a refund and was told to return items to address above. Atllanta Georgia Author: Arvada, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tickbox TV Atllanta, Georgia

Jun 09 2017
Univision Now Six months ago I tried the free trial for Univision Now. After I tried I found it useless and didn't meet even my lowest expectations. I tried to cancel trial immediately but couldn't do it because the sign in to your account option didn't work and still does not. I figure that just eliminating all kinds of links with them will cancel free trial but I was wrong, I never noticed that they been charging me for a service I never used and that I can not cancel because of their system blocking all kinds of efforts. New York Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri TV News Satiations: Univision Now Internet

Jun 09 2017
Direct Processing USA Sofia Resse, Victoia Moore; Angie Martinez My situation was desperate I told them that my home was going to foreclosure I dont have money. They said I wouldnt need an, then after I filled out the paper work and the modification was agreeable. Los Angeles CA California Author: Concorc, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Direct Processing USA Internet

Jun 08 2017
NTS DIRECT LLC NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES NON-PAYER FOR SUB WORK PERFORMED Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: WHITEHALL, Wisconsin Small Business Services: NTS DIRECT LLC Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jun 08 2017
Spectrum Switched Plan, withheld less product, have TP pay more to get me back to where I was National - Cust Setvice in S Caroline - service in Nationwide Author: Rochester, New York Cable TV: Spectrum Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
Beauty Wrinkkle Reducer, Glamskincareshop, glamskininsolu In TV the cream smoothed out the eye & facial wrinkles. NO changes, even minute were ever seen. Called co to cancel & was told to keep at half price. True Scam. Didn't want to refund or cancel, but Credit card co helped. N. Las Vegas, Nevada internet Author: Canyon Country, California Attorney Generals: Beauty Wrinkkle Reducer Canyon Ciuntry, California

Jun 07 2017
inventel.tv hd mirror cam SCAM New Jersey Author: Lakeport, California TV Advertisements: inventel.tv New Jersey

Jun 07 2017
Experiandirect Experian Direct Experian Direct markets via television commercials regarding a free credit report, then charges recurring monthly fees of $14.95 California Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit Reporting Agencies: Experiandirect California

Jun 07 2017
Certified Direct Solutions Lies, Takes Advantage, Scams Ontario Nationwide UPDATE Author: Tucson, Arizona Loans: Certified Direct Solutions Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
T3 Direct Not the lead company you want modesto ca Author: FT PIERCE, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: T3 Direct CA

NEW AGE WARNING! This company will rip you off!! Tempe Arizona
Author: Miles city, Montana TV Advertisements: NEW AGE Tempe, Arizona

Jun 05 2017
Frontier Communications Made false promises, and charged me different pricing Tampa Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Cable TV: Frontier Communications Tampa, Florida

Jun 05 2017
U.S. Direct Express Card Funds Frozen without Justified Explanation and Customer Service Hangs Up San Antonio Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: U.S. Direct Express San Antonio , Texas

Jun 04 2017
Best Direct Shipping Jim Powers Took deposit and did nothing...SCAM Internet Author: Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Best Direct Shipping Internet