Your Search | direct tv

Jan 18 2016
SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Free TV Scam! Saginaw Nationwide Author: Saginaw, Michigan Telephones: SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Nationwide

Jan 17 2016
Samsung Direct Failed to ship product after charging me for it. Saracuse New York Author: Evansville , Indiana Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Direct Saracuse, New York

Jan 14 2016
Alliance Direct Management Frank Pommella, Alliance Direct Management Samantha Bennet New Delhi India Author: Nationwide Brokerage Companies: Alliance Direct Management Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
Tiger Direct Selling faulty products and monopolizing customer money Internet
Author: A small town, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Tiger Direct Internet

Jan 11 2016
direct general shady, unehtical and should not be legal business practices memphis Nationwide Author: tampa, Florida Insurance Agencies: direct general Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
Charter Communications Charter Spectrum Broke a TV, Couldn't install equipment, brought incorrect equipment, Sales promised what service couldn't deliver., STAY AWAY Grand Prairie Nationwide Author: Mansfield, Texas Cable Companies: Charter Communications Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
HOT TV - Internet - Telephone. Israel Disgusting After-sales service and liars people Natanya Poleg Internet Author: Nicosia, Internet Service Providers: HOT TV - Internet - Telephone. Israel Internet

Jan 10 2016
West ALABAMA TV Cable Company Crappy Internet Service and Horrendous Customer Service Scamming Consumers Fayette Alabama Author: Hamilton, Alabama Internet: West ALABAMA TV Cable Company Fayette, Alabama

Jan 10 2016
JuvaCell They sent me 2 small containers as a free trial then charged me almost $200 for them. Internet Author: Granite Falls, Washington TV Advertisements: JuvaCell Internet

Jan 09 2016
Liberty Lantern lanterns don't work Internet Author: Creswell, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Liberty Lantern Internet

Jan 09 2016
Fathomless Inc Direct Sales as in outside, street sales, door to door. 40 Exchange Place New york New York Why this matters... Author: New Jersey Door to Door Sales: Fathomless Inc New york, New York

Jan 09 2016
skinyouth enhanced cream and eye serum dr. oz there was a special on tv that said they would send 2 products and they sent 3. They ad said only cost of shipping and handling. They charged me more and now today, i come home there is a box from them. I did not reorder and the product did nothing for my fine line wrinkles etc. I will go to the bank Monday and if they charged me for this I will obtain an attorney to settle with this company. Nationwide Please tell us how the lawyer visit goes... Author: moore, Oklahoma Doctors: skinyouth enhanced cream and eye serum Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
Dish network Stole money out of my bank account Nationwide Author: Quilcene, Washington Cable TV: Dish network Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Joe's AV 6 wks and no TV Internet Author: helotes, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Joe's AV Internet

Jan 06 2016
deal dash.com I want on DealDash and I was strolling through it to see what it was because I seen it on TV so I went to create an account type in my credit card number press created account and automatically my money came off my card in a charge me $78 just to create the account and then I'm looking and I'm scrolling down and they make it very sensitive when you touch it and it's in the area like my finger slipped and it did did this now but it goes through no confirmation of saying if you want this yes or no nothing it just automatically charges to my card and I told the people that I want a refund because I don't want to babe I was just checking out their website and it was accidentally that Walmart card got charged and I would like my money back because I'm not interested in bidding on nothing Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: deal dash.com Internet

Jan 06 2016
Valerie Hawk Hoffman, Valerie Hoffman, David Hoffman Previously owned business in CT being sued by CT Attorney General for deceptive business practices Winter Harbor Maine
She is at it again in Florida Garden of Eatin' Plants in St Augustine Author: Sea Girt, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Valerie Hawk Hoffman, Valerie Hoffman, David Hoffman Winter Harbor, Maine

Jan 05 2016
Inventel As See on TV Ordered two dash cams never received they lied about DHL ship numbers Los Angeles CA Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Cross-Border Scams: Inventel Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
SurePayroll PayChex SurePayroll Portal Hacked and 20K Direct Deposited into Prepay Credit Cards Glenview Illinois Author: Cleveland Hts , Ohio Accounting: SurePayroll Glenview, Illinois

Jan 03 2016
AT & T ATT sales person said their on Demand service were as good as Comcast's on Demand service; I realized I was lied to immediately and canceled with ATT and had to pay reinstall fee with comcast. ATT said they would not charge me, ATT sent me a bill, I called and they said they would fix it, then ATT sent me to collections for their Bait and Switch; ATT Charged Me for Services I did not use; Lied to get me to sign up; Lied to me again that I would not be charged because the sales persn lied to me to get me to sign up; I canceled service as soon as I realized I was the victim of misrepresenatation by ATT Gorilla sales tactics Benicia Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Cable TV: AT & T Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
MriaVie Skin Cream False Charges Santa Ana California Author: Stetson, Maine TV Advertisements: MriaVie Skin Cream Santa Ana, California

Jan 03 2016
All Star Direct Auto Shipping, LLC thievery, beware, avoid, scam, dirtbags Santa Monica California Author: Manhattan, Kansas Auto Shipping Companies: All Star Direct Auto Shipping, LLC Santa Monica, California

Jan 02 2016
Sams Club Refuses exchange or resonable return of tv Bentonville Nationwide Author: Canyon Country, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sams Club Nationwide

Jan 01 2016
ATT Direct TV Bait and Switch selling tactics from ATT Direct TV Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Sellersburg, Indiana Satellite Dish Companies: ATT Direct TV Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
Neonbrite/Dental Lab Direct Poorly made product, horrible customer service, scam rob@neonbrite.
Author: VERONA, Wisconsin Medical Supplies: Neonbrite Internet

Dec 31 2015
Irrigation Direct, Inc. 4 Months Past Due on Invoice for Services Delivered - Non-Responsive & Unprofessional Livermore California Author: San Francisco, California Consulting: Irrigation Direct, Inc. Livermore, California