Your Search | direct tv

May 12 2016
Fiat of Strongsville Diesel Direct SCAM Artist Strongsville Ohio Do This Author: Aurora, Ohio Auto Dealers: Fiat of Strongsville Strongsville, Ohio

May 11 2016
All Star Direct Auto Shipping,LLC Signed a Shipping Order to have my vehicle transported from Spanaway, WA to Columbus, GA. Was quoted $699.00 to have vehicle transported with a $299.00 deposit . Los Angeles,CA Internet Author: Spanaway, Washington Auto Transporters: All Star Direct Auto Shipping,LLC Internet

May 10 2016
Vita Luminance US Regenelift US Unscrupulous business practices. Added an item I didn't order. Lists items as shipping which they say is not refundable. Henderson Nevada Author: Angier, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Vita Luminance US Henderson, Nevada

May 10 2016
Adjustable Bed Direct Dishonest and liars. online Nationwide Author: Goleta, California Mattress Manufactures: Adjustable Bed Direct Nationwide

May 10 2016
Direct TV Used expired card without authorization to rip me off months after account closed El Segundo California
Author: Stamping Ground, Kentucky Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV El Segundo, California

May 09 2016
Pacific Magazine National publication svc TV guide scam San Marcos California Author: Beaverton, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Pacific Magazine San Marcos, California

May 08 2016
Sling tv Billed for 7 day trial Internet Internet Maybe you should read? Author: Yonkers, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Sling tv Internet

May 08 2016
Andrew Fountain Fountain Media Group Company ordered TV production equipment and wont pay Vancouver British Columbia UPDATE: Fountain Media Group Vancouver Author: Toronto Ontario, Ontario Cameras & Video: Andrew Fountain Vancouver, British Columbia

May 06 2016
Comcast Xfinity I had a plan that included 40 channels and internet for 59.99. Then they charged me an additional 9.99 for HD TV. My first bill was 203. I called 4 times to try to get it straightened out.  The Villages Region Nationwide Author: The Villages, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

May 06 2016
Purecell & Dermasoft Deceitful, elusive, surreptitious, dishonest, sneaky, rude, coerced, shielded ? Internet Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut TV Advertisements: Purecell & Dermasoft Internet

May 06 2016
Direct Web Advertising, Inc Direct Web Advertising was paid $1,650 for website was never received; and doesn't change report. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Margate, Florida Websites: Direct Web Advertising, Inc Boynton Beach, Florida

May 05 2016
Direct express Direct express has taken unauthorized money from my Social Security acct , approx $400 and have caused me a great amount of stress . Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Banks: Direct express Nationwide

May 05 2016
Direct Gardening Empty guarantee, dead plants Bloomington Illinois Author: Ellington, Connecticut Nurseries: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

May 05 2016
South Beach Classics Ted Vernon Robin Vernon Reality of reality TV not what it seems like. Miami Florida Hellish place with a hellish woman Robin Vernon Author: Florida Auto Dealers: South Beach Classics Miami, Florida

May 05 2016
Sling TV Will not allow me to cancel my account Internet Author: ALBANY, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Sling TV Internet

May 04 2016
Richard Ransom Richard Owen Richard Bruner Richard Owen Bruner RR Social Hollywood House Ransom Rich Entertainment Stole thousands of dollars from innocent people while claiming to cast 16 actors on a Reality TV show Fort Wayne Indiana
He's at it again Author: Other Investment Brokers: Richard Ransom Fort Wayne, Indiana

May 04 2016
Texas Direct Auto After market warrranty Staford, Texas Nationwide Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Auto Warranty: Texas Direct Auto Nationwide

May 04 2016
DealerDeals Direct I purchased Adobe Creative Suite in 2013 for just over $900. Just this week I was locked out of my program by Adobe who now tell me that I am using pirated software registered to someone else. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Waurn Ponds, Virginia Computer Software: DealerDeals Direct Mooresville, North Carolina

May 03 2016
mercari i have not recieved 2 of my direct deposits Internet Author: saint cloud, Florida Accounting: mercari Internet

May 01 2016
Beauth and truth Organic skin love Deceptive advertising, no product received, refused refund, no response to emails to resolve Las vegas Nevada Author: Parker, Colorado TV Advertisements: Beauth and truth Las vegas , Nevada

May 01 2016
beauty basics sending me product and charging my account almost $200 per month La Jolla California Author: Howell, Michigan TV Advertisements: beauty basics La Jolla , California

Apr 29 2016
christopher johnson He was selling a flatscreen tv for 40.00 and I talked him down to 35.00 so I sent 35.00 and he said he shipped the item. he said he didn't receive the money but I have proof that he did what can I do detroit Internet You got scammed Author: Cadillac, Michigan TVs & VCRs: christopher johnson Internet

Apr 29 2016
Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel, Tyler Halperin THIS GUY HAS RIPPED OFF AT LEAST 7 ARTISTS I KNOW- HE DOES NOT PAY THEM, OR RETURN THEIR WORKS. I AM OUT 3 SCULPTURES TO DATE. Pittsford New York
Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Pittsford, New York

Apr 28 2016
dealer wholesale (nick) Florida auction direct sold me a bobcat skidsteer was supposed to be good condition. It was totaly junk. I cant even use it. I paid 18,290.00 that I cant even use. Hollywood Florida
Author: Tea, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: dealer wholesale (nick) Hollywood, Florida

Apr 28 2016
proud american van lines charged $1000 over original quote destroyed a #4000 john deere x 300 riding mower and a 60 inch big srceen sharp high def tv toledo Ohio Author: navarre, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: proud american van lines toledo, Ohio