Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: direct cards
There may be more reports for "direct cards"
For more results perform a general search for "direct cards"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 03 2017
Property Direct Lehi Utah Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Property Direct Lehi, Utah

Feb 03 2017
Property Direct USA Indiders edge, Evelution Group, Dean Grosiosi rehabed and rented and cash flowing, earn 15percent on your investment Lehi, Utah
NICE FABRICATED STORY GUYS!!!!!! Author: Spanish fork, Utah Telemarketing Companies: Property Direct USA lehi, Utah

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Gate Crafters, Web Direct Brands, Cheap products that break quickly with no option for a refund Odessa Florida Author: Florida Hardware & Tools: Gate Crafters, Web Direct Brands Odessa, Florida

Feb 03 2017
ZipBooks Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: ZipBooks’ mission is to serve as a trusted advisor to small businesses looking for accounting software. The most obvious benefit that ZipBooks brings to the table is a free accounting software. Users don’t have to pay for any subscription plan to use the service (small charges do apply, however, if you intend to use the services of their financial partners). Apart from being free, ZipBooks is an intuitive accounting platform that gives business owners to online bookkeeping and tax professional services. ZipBooks not only sends online invoices, tracks your finances and allows you to create accounting reports, but also helps you see where your money is being spent. ZipBooks is proud to be a Verified member of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Accounting: ZipBooks Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust: ZipBooks is a free accounting software for small businesses. ZipBooks platform allows businesses to send invoices, process credit cards, track expenses and much more. ZipBooks also allows small business owners simple access from your home, office or on the go. ZipBooks has excellent customer service representatives to help when needed. Lehi , Utah

Feb 03 2017
brandnewrx.com valuemeds Did the same thing to me. asked me to pay to Judy Combs in india and them turned around and said they didnt have what I ordered and aske for 150.00 in ITunes cards Lincoln CA Internet Author: STANLEY, North Carolina Drugstores: brandnewrx.com Internet

Feb 03 2017
Student Loan Help Direct Student Loan Rip-Off Direct Los Angeles California Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Loan Modification: Student Loan Help Direct Los Angeles, California

Feb 03 2017
SAC NASCAR Got a calender from an add on facebook, was to be pat shipping only from SAC NASCAR, now they take 14.85 from my bank account without my consent. Sharon Pennsylvania Author: Sharon, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: SAC NASCAR Sharon, Pennsylvania

Feb 01 2017
Mr. Jeff Cacace CLAIMS TO BE DIRECT SELLER OF GOLD Denver Colorado Author: Alabama Investment Brokers: GREEN TO GOLD Denver, Colorado

Feb 01 2017
SouthwestSpa Spas Direct Australia (Facebook), Spas Direct, Southwest SPAS LTD Never purchase from them. Gold Coast, Quuensland Nationwide Author: Brisbane, Other Pools & Saunas: SouthwestSpa Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Progressive Universal Insurance Co Progressive Insurance, Progressive DIRECT Auto Fraud Alert - Illegal Cancellation Fees Carol Stream IL Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Car Insurance: Progressive Universal Insurance Co Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
PCM BUSINESS / TIGER DIRECT SCAM ARTISTS THAT SELL OLD STOCK El Segundo California
Author: East Islip, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: Mark Kenneth D. Isip El Segundo, California

Jan 31 2017
Auto Module Source, Dodge PCM Direct Dishonest Refund Practises Davie Florida Author: Carver, Massachusetts Auto Parts: Auto Module Source Davie, Florida

Jan 30 2017
sportsmemorabilia.com DEVIOUS PRACTICES MIAMI Florida Author: MIAMI , Florida Sports Cards & Memorabilia: sportsmemorabilia.com MIAMI, Florida

Jan 30 2017
Signtronix this is a rip off. there is a reason the saleman dont carry cards and want to close the same day. check pricing a google Nationwide Author: Texarkana, Texas Sign Shops: Signtronix Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
amzexchange.pw amazon, amazon cards to cash, get cash for amazon cards, how to sell my amazon card New York New York Author: East Point, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: amzexchange.pw Internet

Jan 28 2017
Heather long Phucddover They posted adds saying I'm working with the police, they use my pictures and phone number to re-direct to their website Internet
Author: Anaheim, California Prostitutes: Heather long Internet

Jan 28 2017
AT&T I have been a customer of AT&T for over 5 years and have internet and direct tv. I decided to cancel my direct tv because my bill keeps going up and was told my contract was up and would pay no cancellation fee and to send back my equipment which I did. Carol Stream Illinois Arbtration Author: Napa, California Customer: AT&T Carol Stream, Illinois

Jan 26 2017
Smile Direct Club Smile Care Club Long drawn out process that results to nothing! Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Adoption Agencies: Dental Services: Smile Direct Club Internet

Jan 24 2017
First Premier Credit Card 1st Premier Bank Card Premier Bankcard 1st Premier Bank First Premier Bank More than just a scammer sioux falls South Dakota Yes I have other cards Author: kalispell, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: First Premier Credit Card sioux falls, South Dakota

Jan 23 2017
Metrics-Direct Merchants HSBC Nationwide Author: Winterville , North Carolina Abusive Parents: Metrics-Direct Merchants Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Direct tv BEWARE dont allow this company on your property. Awful customer service, worse installations. Nationwide Author: beverly hills, California Media: Direct tv Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Larry Hoffman ELBAT, IncChairs DirectTables and Chairs Direct dot Com Larry is a liar-- good ol' Lyin' Larry! Culver City California Update on Larry Hoffman Author: Newnan, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Larry Hoffman Culver City, California

Jan 22 2017
US Direct Express This company is a big ripoff and they steal your money and they have the worst customer service inthe world. Nationwide Author: Tucumcari, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: US Direct Express Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Lipozene Lipozene Rip off on promises of gift cards. Ren Nevada. Nationwide Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Lipozene Nationwide