DIRECT CARDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: direct cards
There may be more specific results for "direct cards"
For more specific results for "direct cards"
Showing 26-50 of 34,180 Found Reports For more specific results for "direct cards"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 03 2017
Suntrust Bank BLOCKED FROM ACCOUNT - THIEVES! CLEARWATER Florida No... Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Banks: Suntrust Bank CLEARWATER, Florida

Oct 03 2017
Smile Direct Club Can't prove they're legit, Insurance won't pay Nashville Tennessee Author: Belvidere, Illinois Dental Services: Smile Direct Club Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 03 2017
Us direct express Us directexpress.com/coamerica bank Negligence and rip off Internet Author: Washington Terrace, Utah Customer: Us direct express Internet

Oct 02 2017
Direct TV ATT and direct TV Misleading information and /or keeping away facts using my SSN as threat Olmsted Township Nationwide Author: Olmsted Township, Ohio Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Cash Advance USA Robert Martin/ David? they said to trust me they would deposit 600$ into my bank account and then i went to Walmart and bought 600$ worth of itunes cards and read them the numbers. I gave them my online bank info. chicago Illinois Author: Pueblo, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA chicago, Illinois

Oct 02 2017
Direct TV disrespectful, horrible, customer service was lacking, Nationwide Author: Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
BevTec-IT Consulting, Inc. Marcus Beverly Legal conman/ scammer Stevenson Ranch California Same victim who left other comment...forgot to mention this Author: Ontario, California Credit & Debt Services: BevTec-IT Consulting, Inc. Internet

Oct 02 2017
John Harris ezcash He said I was going to have legal action against me if I didn't pay. I had to pay in itunes cards. Internet Author: Kinston, North Carolina Credit Services: John Harris ezcash Internet

Oct 02 2017
ABC Gift Cards card cash Stole money from the gift cards I was trying to sell them and was never paid Montgomery Internet partial recovery Author: Montgomery, Alabama Internet Fraud: ABC Gift Cards Internet

Oct 01 2017
The Marketing Commando David Corbaley I paid over $900 to have them build me a website, I had been paying each month $49.95 to keep it up andrunning. And then now, I find that I can't even get ahold of them and my website is no longer up and chose and I paid for the name of the domain. I learned my domain name isn't even owned by me. The domain name that I had created is all over my business cards and letterhead. I can't reach anybody to have this taken care of. I like to have what I paid for, which is my website and my domain. Lake Stevens, Washington Nationwide Author: Elma, Washington Websites: The Marketing Commando Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Fraud company who rip off new buyers in commodity trade Buenos Aires Argentina
There is no Sung Dong Trading NY, check on google. SKYINTERTRADE LIAR Author: new york, New York Scrap Yard: Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Internet

Sep 30 2017
ReplicaBlack.com Gerald Crochet and Mike Black Aka Gerald Joseph Crochet, Jr., Attorney at LawAka Mike Black, Maker of Phony American Express Cards Offers Phony AmericanExpress Black Cards then Keeps your Card info., Forces you to pay more Little Rock, Arkansas Internet
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ReplicaBlack.com Gerald Crochet and Mike Black Internet

Sep 29 2017
U.S Financial Resources Upland, Ca 91786 Sent a brochure. I ordered Gift cards and sent $290.00 dollars by certified mail and its been 31 days with no reply UPLAND California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: U.S Financial Resources UPLAND, California

Sep 29 2017
VRBO.com VRBO HOMEAWAY OWNERSDIRECT VRBO SCAMS OWNERS BY ACCEPTING FRAUDULENT CARDS AND LATER TAKES BACK THRU CHARGEBACK Calgary Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alberta Websites: VRBO.com Nationwide

Sep 29 2017
GotPrint Bait-and-switch sale of business cards. Offered 500 delivered 100. Burbank California
Author: Dallas, Texas Printing & Copy Services: GotPrint Burbank, California

Sep 29 2017
Insight Pre Paid Cards Hidden fees, ghost charges and 45 days for dispute Internet Author: Fair Oaks, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Insight Pre Paid Cards Internet

Sep 29 2017
Citizens Bank Pgh PA excessive overdraw fees Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Citizens Bank Author: Pgh, Pennsylvania Banks: Citizens Bank Pgh PA Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 29 2017
CFP MY CASH FLO. DENISE WILLIAMS PROMISED GIFT CARD CHARGED ME $3.95 GAVE 3 GIFT CARDS ON LINE THEN REMOVED $59.00 FROM MY S.S. DIRECT ECPRESS CARD DONT KNOW Nationwide Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Attorney Generals: CFP MY CASH FLO Nationwide

Sep 28 2017
Direct funding now Scam alert ** please don't use the company Irvine California Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Brokerage Companies: Direct funding now Irvine, California

Sep 28 2017
ESN Direct Bank Wire Fraud: The owner, Scott Singer, has changed name and address of company. They are doing business under the name of By Dominic. The website is bydominic.com. The new address is two miles away from previous address. The new address is 7655 Bank Wire Fraud, Took Money and Never Sent Coins! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Brooklyn Center, Minnesota ORGANIZED CRIME: ESN Direct Scottsdale,

Sep 28 2017
King Kong Digital Marketing Agency King Kong Direct Response Marketing Agency King Kong is a SCAM!!. South Yarra Nationwide Author: Melbourne, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: King Kong Digital Marketing Agency Nationwide

Sep 28 2017
Dr. James Reed I was lead to believe by Max Williams (347) 841 2122 and April Jones (315) 294 0453 that after purchasing $700.00 worth of Itune Cards for transaction fees I would receive $10,000.00. Which now I know was a scam. Dallas Texas 75224 Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: Dr.James Reed Dallas, Texas

Sep 28 2017
We Rent For You American Cosigners.Trust Alliance Cosigners We Rent For You is American Cosigners, Frauds! Kentucky I have documented proof/evidence that American Cosigners is LYING! Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: We Rent For You Nationwide

Sep 27 2017
EBAY khw Seller with 100% Positive Feedback of 66395 selling many FAKES with REPLICA COAs SAN JOSE California
upon further review of this garbage Author: New York, New York On-Line Stores: EBAY SAN JOSE, California

Sep 27 2017
Art Nation World Wide Artisan Direct, Wynwood Gallery, Art Nation Wynwood, Jason Samuel Gallery, Jason Tyler, Tyler Halperyn, Tyler Samuels, Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel Did not return valuable framed art, Did not send confirmation art was showcased, No confirmation of paid advertisement in magazine. Miami Florida Author: New York, New York Questionable Activities: Art Nation World Wide Miami, Florida